All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 15'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my, this is a very interesting situation and also quite a cliffhanger moment. Chapter #15 may have been a little shorter than usual, but it certainly wasn't short on passion. Wow!!! MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I have loved this story, I didn’t like this chapter at all. I admit I don’t understand the appeal of D/S stuff, but the hate and rage - and the resulting brutality and name-calling - that was expressed in this chapter was wholly off-putting and was a huge turn off. To end their time together with such hatred, bitterness, and sadness is very depressing. And to fuck in Ashley’s own home while she is there is the epitome of disrespect of her.

Exluke1Exluke1over 1 year ago

We all expected this to be a challenging chapter as it’s really the turning point in the story where the 3 of them are again together before the painful decision to split is spoken (the decision has already been made as best I can tell). But I don’t understand what Richard is trying to pull with the boy-Sir stuff in the next room over at the end of the chapter. They’d already established that Nate and Ashley love each other as close friends and Nate needs time (several weeks at least seem reasonable) to figure out how to tell her of his recently discovered interest in sex and try not to crush her in the process. Of course even more hurtful as he then shares who is his first/current lover and that he loves a man. Richard needs to honor his promise to Nate to respect Nate’s feelings for Ash even if he doesn’t share them or care about his sister.

This was not cool and Richard’s repeated hate fuck this morning just seemed like a squandered an opportunity for a cherished, even tearful, time together before their temporary ‘acting’ has to start. He already had his hate fuck on the tree scratching up Nate in the process.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

I understand what you mean, Anonymous, but I should warn you that many stories I write do have BDSM elements, and unleashed rage is often side by side with caring lovemaking. I don't tend to cast aside sexual practices, and many times my protagonists enjoy a wide array of expressing their sexuality and state of mind.

I respect that you are disappointed, and you will probably like more the next chapter (if you wish to continue), but for me is important to portray Rick's rage and sadness and Nate's ability, even desire to bear it.

Most chapters after this one will deal more with the psychological and emotional part of their relationship than the sexual. so maybe I should warn as well those who read this story only for sexual content.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Exluke1 you are right in everything you said. However sometimes people deal with pain in ways that may not be the best. He needs to grow a little as a person to be able to see that and right now he is too hurt for trying that.

Thankfully Nate has more experience with emotional pain and he can guide Rick in some way. Be patient with them. They will have much more to deal with in the future.

I am not creating “perfect” characters. I want to show even the childish, cruel and bad decisions people sometimes resort to when they are sad or angry. Because that is more realistic than all-understanding people who see the bigger picture.

Right now Rick is hurt and selfish in his newly and fast developed desire for Nate and he is acting exactly like that… he’s flawed because he cares and he is human

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really appreciate the author’s comments here and it helps to better understand his vision for the characters. I still struggle with Rick being “flawed and childish” in dealing with his anger when I read him as being a rage/hate-filled abusive asshole, capable and willing to inflict serious physical and emotional pain on those he’s close to while he solely focuses on what he wants and can’t have, without once considering what the others are feeling, experiencing and wanting. Flawed doesn’t seem to even approach as the appropriate word. I’m eager to read where this goes.

Exluke1Exluke1over 1 year ago

Thanks author for your response! I agree with you that no one or character is perfect. And as this is Nate’s first sexual relationship I didn’t expect him to be the more mature one. Maybe what I am hoping for isn’t for Richard to be perfect, but to be rebuffed more strongly by Nathaniel for his boy/Sir stuff in the next room and admit that he wrong and realize that he is reacting as you said from hurt and fear. They just recently agreed to a plan and Nate has a right to be the one who will decide when how or where he chooses to inform Ashley. Not because he is the boy.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

I would spoil way too much if I told you what shaped the personality of Rick or Nate, it will be revealed in some ways in later chapters. But still. I agree with you in many things.

However still I feel that there is one thing many of you seem to miss.

Nate is not the victim here. He also craves for this roughness as kind of release. I understand that it’s natural to idealize characters in some way but this is crucial aspect of his personality.

This is not his first sexual relationship. If you read the 6th chapter he mentioned he had sexual relationships but never enjoyed them. The first one he really found arousing to witness was Rick dominating Jerry and not in very gentle way.

For those who read also My New Personal Assistant. What you will find in later chapters is that Matt and Nate are childhood friends and they both have tendencies for aggression but they are suppressing it, both in their own way.

Since we are not looking at the story from Nates point of view we don’t know many things that drive him and how he perceives them, but trust me, he is not one who would be pushed around.

I prefer to write about strong characters with deeper motivations than it can be perceived on the surface.

Well at least that is my intention…

swfk9swfk9over 1 year ago

damn i love this story thanks for this author ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...