All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 17'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This chapter was WAY too short. Frustratingly so. Rick is spiraling, Nate isn’t really saying anything. Courtney drops a seemingly big bomb about Nate’s past but then immediately gets vague as fuck and doesn’t tell Rick anything at all. I’d rather she said nothing - so maddening. I really hope something of substance and meaning happens in the next chapter. It feels like we are all going stir crazy with the wait!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

This story has gotten so intense and emotional that the characters are starting to seem real to me. I even feel a little sorry for Ash in spite of her homophobia. I don't know what you've got planned for this triangle, but it seems obvious Rick's in too deep to now just walk away from Nate. #17 was another ***** chapter.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Lots of mystery here.

I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

MarcLuciFer

Thank you, that was my intention, in the first place, to portray something life-like. So it goes with good and bad. Yes, both are a bit too deep now, and it will get even more intense in the following few chapters. However, we are reaching a point where many things will be uncovered. Well... on LE it will take about a month since I'm posting every ten days, but I hope it's worth it.

Honestly... if this one was intense for you, I am interested in what you will think of #19 and #22 because I had to tone down those a bit as it was intense even for me.

Anonymous

I needed one profound emotional chapter in this turbulent part of the story, so for that reason, I felt it was good to enjoy it for the whole next chapter.

When we get to #22, and Nate reveals to Rick what Cor mentioned vaguely, I hope you will agree that Cor had no right to tell him more. But she knows he is spiraling, as you said yourself, and she has known Rick for a long time to judge correctly that he needs encouragement to hold on. Cos, trust me, with Rick's arc, without this input from her, the natural progression would be to run away as he is used to. And she knows that very well.

If you want, I can put the chapter's release dates for LE in my profile so you can see when to expect what. But now I am writing Nate's POV, and the HomHS is done. Feel free to check it out on my Patreon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...