All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 20'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

This story is just SOOO good! Chapter #20 has shown Richard to be far more vulnerable and damaged from his past. His answer to self-help therapy was to burn the house down, but that would have only been a temporary fix, a bandage on a sore that wouldn't heal. The wall that he built to protect himself from pain may have helped, but his demons would have still been on the other side of that wall keeping him a prisoner. I've been there and done that myself. It looks like with Nate's help that wall is starting to crumble and it's time to stay those demons once and for all. Even with the emotional beginning, this chapter had a somewhat calming effect and I'm also beginning to think that maybe all of this might work out well for everyone involved. MAYBE! This was another easy *****s.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Good for Rick to finally tell even 1 person about what happened in his basement as a child. Rick strikes me as possessive of Nate, especially as he falls deeper in love. I hope they don’t screw things up by sharing with others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Am I the only one uncomfortable with how much they kiss and fuck with Ashley right there in the house. I know this story has a central theme involving cheating on his wife (other his sister), but it feels especially slimy when they shower, fuck, and then go down and eat with her. Also I don’t want to read about these two having sex with others, so I hope that stops with the conversation in this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...