All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 22'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

WOW, all this time I thought that Richard was the only one that was really damaged in this story. Nate's pain may quite possibly be even more traumatic due to his loss. I think this is probably the most powerful chapter so far, at least emotionally, it most certainly was for me. WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nate is carrying around such a burden. And Jerry’s risky lifestyle really needs some adjustment. This was an intense chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What he (MarcLuciFer) said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You did it again. Awesome awesome 👌

Ready to read the next chapter. 💜❤️

I_DuskI_Duskabout 1 year agoAuthor

I am so grateful for you guys :) thank you. I feel, however, like I should warn you that we are heading for a rough path before we will get to enjoy the climax.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

You had given us hints about something occurring in Nate’s past. Nice to see the past including Matt and his fighting history. Looking forward to understanding more about what makes these guys tick. Great but emotional chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...