Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can, but it hurts a lot."

"Fuck." The words came out of me as the light showed his state. He was naked. That I knew, but he was beaten up hard. I will not go into gory details, but if that fucker had still been here, I would have probably needed Nate to stop me from beating that fucker to death!

I turned to Nate, and I don't think I had ever seen anyone that mad.

"How can I help?" He asked when he realized I had looked his way.

I just shook my head like I didn't know.

"Did you call the police?"

"He just left. I didn't have the time. And I don't know where my phone is. He threw it somewhere when you called, and I told him you were coming."

 

"I am calling Bill."

"No. Black gay with masochistic tendencies was beaten up. Who will take me seriously?"

"He will."

"I just want to rest. I am glad it's over. And I don't want my parents to know. They are too old. Worrying for me like this could really harm their health."

It took us a couple of minutes to convince Jerry to call Bill, and I have to say I was glad Nate took the role of a wise, calm friend, cos I was raging like a madman. Nate was obviously angry, but he could somehow talk on point and make some good ones.

It took another half hour for them to come. Nate found Jerry's phone and handed it to him. We helped him get dressed and sat with him. Jerry told us that the guy was a long-time daddy. Brute and sadistic, but it usually stayed in line with Jerry's own needs and pleasure. But Jerry found out the guy was married and confronted him about that. Jerry said that he would tell his wife if he would not leave, and the guy took it really badly. Their fight turned into an actual beating.

When Bill came with his partner, they sat down, and Jerry gave them an even more detailed version. Bill was really amazing, and his partner was this lady I had never met, but I loved her. She was attentive and caring. They took some pictures, and we all went to the station.

I don't want to go into detail. I don't remember when was the last time I felt this shitty from how scared and mad I was. Jerry was brave, but it was visible that he was shaken badly.

They took Jerry to some room, and Nate and I sat in the hall and waited. It took a long time. Nate was there for me, and I was never more grateful.

...

It was nearly morning when we got out of there with Jerry and headed to his flat. When we got there, Jerry fell on the floor in a panic attack. It was painful and so scary. We managed to calm him down and sat on the floor next to him holding him. He said that he was going to a hotel. He couldn't stay here.

"Pack your things, Jerry. You are coming to our house. You can stay in one of our rooms."

We both looked at Nate in astonishment.

"Why would you invite a stranger to live with you?

"Cos you can't stay here. Come." Nate was speaking in a resolute tone. This wasn't a question. It was a statement. There was something in Nate's eyes I couldn't figure out. I looked at Jerry and nodded.

"I agree with Nate. Pack your things, you will be safe there, and with this pandemic going on, I think it would be better than being alone in a hotel room for weeks."

He now started crying again, but we were pretty sure it was from being grateful.

"Thank you." He whispered after a little while.

12