All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 26'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

Poor Rick, I felt so bad for him that I felt lie crying right along with him! I suppose anyone who's ever been or at least felt betrayed by someone they loved whether real or imagined, knows how Rick is feeling right now. I don't know how you're going to fix this hot mess, but I'll be right here with you and this ***** story when you do.

dnsontndnsontn12 months ago

This might be your finest installment yet. I sincerely hope Rick does not go back.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Am crying man. Rick is heart broken 💔.

He's has some great friends ❤️ .

Awaiting the next chapter.

I_DuskI_Dusk12 months agoAuthor

I know I remember that I was crying when I was writing this, actually…

I had that outlined from the beginning but I remember that by the point I was writing the previous chapter I was already so invested in their feelings towards each other that I felt really guilty about doing this. Soon Rick meets Brandon and Matt. I will post it in ten days as usual… just know that this story is happening in April 2020 and My New personal assistant is on LE currently in December 2019 (and so is Fiance of my Ex-Boss)

For those who want to read ahead here is the next chapter https://www.patreon.com/posts/husband-of-my-27-75620022.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is epic n I love the direction it's headed in. I love the emotional turmoil that the characters keeping finding themselves in and I'm so glad this happened, cause over and over you keep seeing this guy be perfect and amazing and just be all out awesome. Then you start seeing a few things n your like oh so he has a past ok, but you feel like why is he trying so hard, what isn't he saying, what's the major issues? So the my wife n I are having a child is just oh so good n then the fact that he knew they were n still was like I want to do this but it also shows why he's being so considerate of Ashley n also why he wants those two to get along n find the common ground. There are so many layers to this story n yes is has great sex scenes N all that but the emotional intent and hidden baggage adds to this story in such a way I am eagerly awaiting seeing how their story plays out whether it ends happily or not I can't say I'd mind either way as not every romance has a happy ending n some quite tragic either way I'm excited to see which directions the characters will take from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...