All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 27'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
I_DuskI_Dusk11 months agoAuthor

Hi, my dear readers. I need to mention a very important detail for those who read my other stories as well. Please pay attention to the dates!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

Well, I may not have been sobbing like Rick was, but you definitely had me tearing a lot with the first part of this chapter. I think that anyone who reads this and has experienced that kind of gut-wrenching heartbreak knows exactly what Rick is feeling. You managed a very nice turn from sadness to intrigue though, with that meet up in the park. When I first read the names Matt and Brandon, it took me a moment to sink in and realize the story crossover. It appears you've decided to stop making my head spin in favor of slapping me in the forehead. Can't wait to see how all of this plays out, but glad I've got a week to rest my brain until it does. Another easy *****s.

I_DuskI_Dusk11 months agoAuthor

Yes, Matt's and Brandon's appearance was the reason why I wrote that comment about dates. Since this chapter takes place four months after the one from MNPA, you can read on LE, and A LOT will happen in those months. But I am repeating myself...

I appreciate that you cared for these two as I did. It's touching to read that, but I promise it will get better...

Enjoy then your week of peace, and for those that think again this chapter is too short, feel free to look here - https://www.patreon.com/posts/husband-of-my-28-75662409

.

But I have one more confession, so I don't know if I can leave you to rest just yet...

I had a very pleasant conversation with one of my readers on free sites. I can understand that Nate's POV is very sought after by readers of HomHS, and I haven't released it due to spoilers in it.

But it's true that those important events had been revealed in published chapters, and this reason is, therefore, no longer valid.

Therefore I promised that I would treat this side story as every other, and I will release the first three chapters for public view. So if you want to look at it from Nate's perspective and those three chapters would be a valid insight for you, feel free to check it out. SPOILER WARNING, if you haven't read up to chapter 22 HomHS and at least chapter 22 MNPA. - https://www.patreon.com/posts/nates-story-1-78216109

Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

I don’t think I can wait a week. I’m very sad and agree with MarcLuciFer about your writing and conveying their gut wrenching feelings. It may be one of the first times for Rick to love so deeply that he is denying himself happiness so he thinks he can make this child and Ashley whole. Hopefully his inability to move on as he suspected he might since he and Nate fell in love with one another in such a short amount of time, will fuel his heart as he speaks with Brandon and Matt. I’m sure Nate is even more broken as he has the added guilt of not telling Rick about the pregnancy. I wonder if Ashley can help and talk to Rick and confirm Nate’s thoughts that she doesn’t hate him and will want Nate and him involved in the child's life. I’ll have to wait…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Hello dear readers. I’ve created a Patreon page for those interested in more chapters and supporting me - https://www.patreon.com/i_dusk/about . . . Books I've written: Husband of my Homophobic Sister https://www.patreon.com/posts/table-of-husband-79544658 . Fiancé of my Ex...