All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 28'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

Great chapter! It pulled the characters from the other stories together nicely and gave a little background history on several others. I suppose you have to go through a situation like this to fully understand what's happening here. The drinking game, the questioning, the teasing, it's all a kind of unique bonding experience that men do and quite often results in them becoming good friends. The morning after hangover should be very interesting.

Willman33Willman3311 months ago

I need the next chapter now! Please?!

I_DuskI_Dusk11 months agoAuthor

Next chapter is on my Patreon… https://www.patreon.com/posts/table-of-husband-79544658

I will upload it in ten days as always

I_DuskI_Dusk11 months agoAuthor

Or this is the next chapter - Chapter 29 - "Good morning, Richard."

https://www.patreon.com/posts/husband-of-my-29-75703501

dnsontndnsontn11 months ago

This made little sense to me but I get that it’s some kind of crossover. I won’t rate it. Interesting that you think people are following all of your stories and that this chapter could stand alone. It doesn’t.

Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

Thanks for this chapter of real emotions of anger, fear, lust, and love. Like Richard said, I thought we were going to talk about Nate? I do want to hear about Nate and hopefully how Ashley is responding to the news…I sure hope Nate tells her even if he is not even sure if Richard will resume their relationship. And as MarcLuciFer mentioned, the drinking game was certainly revealing and funny. Matt should hopefully now appreciate how much Thomas is truly being flexible to attempt a relationship with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

story TAGS