All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 29'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

I don’t know all of what was said during the drinking game last night but as Brandon said that he just let them each call their lovers. Richard’s choice to let Nate worry about Ashley and the baby at this point is the more selfless decision knowing now from Matt and Brandon how his decision to leave crushed Nate.

It sounds like Thomas and Matt have some making up to do as well upstairs and it’s great that Richard told him that he’s Bi and get on with it and his relationship with Thomas. These guys are the best friends one could ask for!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

It's not unusual for a chapter of one of your stories to make my head spin, but the beginning of this one made mine spin so much before everything fell into place, I felt like I was coming down from a drunken high alone with Matt and Richard. WOW, I didn't see any of this coming. So, it looks like things are finally opening up now that everyone is talking about their feelings. Well Nate and Richard talked, Matt and Thomas were busy destroying Bran's bedroom having rough sex, but that's how they seem to communicate. It seems like Brandon is the friend that all of these guys need most right now, he helps pull people together and then gets out of the way so that they can sort things out for themselves, but still be there in case he's needed. This chapter was another of your great ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ roller-coaster rides.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Happy Richard and Nate are giving this a chance.

I gotta say I don't get this Jerry/Ashley thing. It feels too unrealistic and contrived. He's moving into Nate and Ashley's basement now?!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the blending of characters across stories in this chapter. Gives so much more depth to the background of Nathan and Richard! Thanks for keeping us entertained.

I_DuskI_Dusk11 months agoAuthor

I’ve submitted first chapter of Nate’s story for those interested :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

story TAGS