All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 30'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

It's not unusual for a good story to stir emotions or memories in a reader and yours do that quite often and very well, but this chapter more than any other really left me feeling the pain Nate was going through. It must have been maddening not knowing where or how Rick was and whether or not to talk with Ash. I imagine this would have turned out quite different if he hadn't had that strong friend-support-system that he had. So, here we are, coming to the last chapter. While I'm looking forward to the finding out how this ends up for Nate and Rick, this also feels a little like I'm saying going goodbye to friends I won't see again. As usual, this was another great chapter.

I_DuskI_Dusk10 months agoAuthor

I love your comments MarcLuciFer! As I said many times :)

True... I don't think you know yet the scale of things happening before this chapter. You will get it when MNPA reaches this point, and you will see how it affected Matt and Thomas.

.

Don't say goodbye just yet. Even though it will take 15 more chapters in MNPA, I can assure you that you will see Nate and Rick again. Just read Why Him of All People :)

Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

I was so excited when I saw that this chapter was posted. Man there’s some depth that I can’t quite yet understand with Thomas as his life has been pretty stable as an only child of 2 loving parents. I’m craving for Matt to get it together to make Thomas happy and be able to stop protecting his feelings. It’s so right to let Nate decide what to do in this situation. I have a friend who’s parents divorced but lived together with their 3 children, just in different bedrooms. It worked for them so I think it can work out for Nate, Richard, Ash, and the child. You have made me feel the pain and hope these couples are sharing. Thank you.

I_DuskI_Dusk10 months agoAuthor

Thomas has a sister, but other than that, you are right Exluke1. His life was stable to a great extent. Many things get a bit clearer now when Thomas's POV is slowly uncovered. I will be submitting the next chapter today. But I am writing the last four chapters now of the whole book MNPA, so it's busy busy busy over here... Actually, I just uploaded this night from Matt's POV and Thomas's. It was a JOURNEY! (mostly for me :D )

.

Back to HomHS: Yes, it will take time. Nate will be the one who eventually decides. But it's a precarious situation, and it won't be solved "just like that"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...