Husband punishes wife

Story Info
Wife being "punished" and teased.
3.7k words
4.05
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

It was a rainy dreary Sunday afternoon and Ted and Patti sat in the living room watching a series on Netflix. They had started watching the night before and had really gotten into the story. Ted glanced over at his wife, she sat on the sofa wearing her nightgown from the night before.

"Fuck, I need my dick sucked," he thought to himself sitting in his recliner in his tee-shirt and his undies. He had thought that she would have taken the hint by now that he wanted her on her knees in front of him.

Getting up he went to the bedroom and took out the toy bag with all of their adult toys. Pulling out four pieces of rope each two feet long he quietly tied them to the four bed posts. He walked into the bathroom and brought out a large beach towel and he laid it on the bed, not wanting to get the comforter wet.

Ted walked back into the living room and stood in front of her, looking down at her he reached for her hand, "Follow me." he said helping her to her feet and leading her into the bedroom, "get naked and get on the bed with your head hanging over the side." he told her looking at her.

"I didn't think you were in the mood to..." she started to say,

"Just do it."

Patti did as she was asked, she had sat there earlier noticing Ted in his undies and tee-shirt and thought that he was maybe in the mood to play. But, on the other hand, he had said that he had a really bad backache and she didn't want to bother him.

Patti lay down on the bed with her head hanging over the edge, watching Ted carefully tie her right hand to the headboard of the bed and then he walked to the foot of the bed and tied her other hand the same way.

"You've been a naughty girl," he tells her, moving to the other side of the bed and repeating the process of tieing her left foot to the post at the end of the bed.

"I'm sorry," she said in a whisper, liking this game, she loved when he would get a bit forceful with her. "I wasn't sure that you were in the mood to play."

"I sat there in my undies for over an hour, waiting for you to make a move,"

he told her finally tieing her right foot to the last bed post making sure she

couldn't get loose but the ropes weren't too tight. "Bad wives need to be punished," he said walking back around to the other side of the bed and reaching into the toy bag.

Patti watched him rummaging through the bag and he brought out a silk blindfold.

"Lift your head a bit," he instructed her, putting the blindfold on her. He wanted to make sure that she couldn't see anything, "can you see anything?"

"No, it's dark," she said waiting to see what he would do to her next.

"Good," he tells her he quickly gets undressed and stands in front of her stroking his hardening dick. "So, what should I do to a naughty wife hmmm?" Ted asks her reaching across her body and he rubs her breasts, pinching her nipples, making them hard between his fingers.

Patti didn't know if she should answer him or not, she gasped when he caressed her right breast hard. "I should be punished," she said not being able to move even a little bit on the bed, "I should have known that you wanted me to take care of you."

"Yes, you should have," he said reaching for her left breast, giving both of them a good hard squeeze. "Next time you'll know," he said as he continued to rub and squeeze both breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples between his fingers.

Patti took a deep breath, gasping from the little bit of pain he was giving her. Waiting for his next move, she felt her shaved pussy starting to get wet. She did love when he got in these kinds of moods, she never knew what he would do to her.

Ted took a bottle of massage oil out of the toy bag and he drizzled it over her body from her neck, down across her tits, he rubbed the oil into her skin, and he watched as she squirmed on the bed. He could tell that she was enjoying this game, "I need my cock sucked my little slut-bitch," Ted says moving close to her head, rubbing his cock across her mouth, she licks her lips wanting his cock in her mouth.

"I want to suck your cock," she tells him not able to see anything he was doing, she

felt his hands on her again, rubbing his hands all over her oil-covered body. She was helpless, not able to move, she was at his mercy.

"You'll get to suck my cock I promise you," Ted said as he continued to rub his hard cock across her mouth and her face. Damn, but she did look sexy as fuck lying there like that tied to the bed with the blindfold on.

"Baby," she started to say when Ted pushed his hard cock into her hot, talented mouth. "Mmmm," she murmured feeling Ted pushing his cock deep into her mouth.

"Suck my dick," he tells her sliding his cock in and out slowly, "yeah, oh yeah just like that." Reaching across her body again he takes her tits into his hands kneading them. Ted looks down and watches his wife sucking his cock, "take it deep."

Patti continued to suck and flick her tongue across the head of his cock, she felt him grab her head and push his cock deeper into her mouth. "Mmmm, mmm," oh she did love the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth, feeling how hard it was. She wished that she could reach for his balls, rubbing them, feeling them in her hands.

"You like this?" Ted said rubbing her belly, he slowly rubbed her belly working his way down to her wet pussy. He could see the wetness between her thighs, he teased her clit with his fingers.

Patti arched her back trying to get him to touch her there, she was getting so turned on and horny. She wanted and needed to feel his fingers deep in her pussy.

"Wet pussy," Ted said finally sliding his fingers into her slit, feeling how tight her pussy was, "tight pussy." he loved feeling, the tightness of her pussy around his fingers, the sounds she made with his cock in her mouth, "suck the head," he instructed her pushing his wet fingers in and out of her hole.

Patti did as she was told, taking her time and sucking his cock as he thrusts it into her hot, wet mouth. He knew she loved sucking his cock any time and any place if they thought they could get away with it.

Ted finger fucked her tight pussy, getting her close and then he would back off, looking down at her sucking his cock.

"That's a good girl, nice and slow," he said reaching inside the toy bag, he rummaged around until he found what he was looking for. Taking two small metal hair clips he

put one on her left nipple. He heard her gasp with surprise when he clamped it onto her hard nipple. Ted noticed that she winced in pain, "careful don't bite." he tells her

massaging her right nipple and twisting it in his fingers. "Naughty wives need a little pain don't they?"

All Patti could do was nod her head, feeling Ted pushing his throbbing dick deeper into her mouth, she moaned loudly as he clamped the other hair clip onto her right nipple. It was a little uncomfortable and she felt tears come to her eyes, but she would not cry.

"That's it my slut suck my dick, do it," Ted said taking both of her tits into his hands and kneading them, hearing her moans of pain/pleasure. God, he was enjoying this, he knew she might be in a little pain but that she loved when they played like this.

Playing like this would make her super hot and horny, suddenly Ted pulled his cock from her mouth, "That's enough for now." he told her turning away and walking to the bedroom door, "don't move." he tells her as if she really could.

"Where are you going?" she asked him, her neck was starting to ache a bit but she didn't complain.

Ted had an idea and he went around to the other side of the bed and untied each leg, then he took her very favorite vibrator and teased her pussy with it. "Mmmm, nice and wet pussy." he says, turning it on and teasing her clit with it. The strong vibrations made Patti jump, well as much as she could anyway, "don't move." he instructs her. He slid that vibrating toy deep inside her pussy. Ted made her bend her knees and he retied her ankles together to where she wasn't able to straighten her legs out. "Bad wives do need to be punished."

Patti groaned loudly, "Fuck," this toy was a bit bigger than she was used to and it had to be worked into her pussy slowly and with a lot of lube.

"Oops, I forgot the lube didn't I?" Ted said leaving the vibrator deep inside of her pussy. He reached for the bottle of lube and he leaned over her body again. "There," he said pouring the lube across her pussy, he massaged it into her clit, finally pulling the vibrator out of her hole.

"Mmmm, fuck," she said as he poured a generous amount of lube over the toy and he inserted it back into her pussy, "omg, yes," Patti said loudly as that vibrator hit her g-spot. Taking another piece of rope he tied her knees together so that she couldn't open her legs. He knew that the vibrator would stay in place this way and drive her wild. The vibrator had a second vibrator attached to it called a rabbit and it rubbed up against her swollen clit.

Ted did like seeing her tied up like this, he would never hurt her but they did like to play this way on occasion. "I think this will do for now," he said turning and walking toward the door. "I'll be right in the living room," he tells her stroking his cock and walking out of the door. He left the room, knowing it would drive her crazy, not to be able to move or touch herself.

In the living room, Ted found one of their favorite porn sites and he was watching a video on the huge 49-inch television screen. "This is some hot porn baby, mmm two guys doing 69, sucking each other's cocks leaking with precum." He called out to her, he could hear her trying to move around on the bed, "Lie still or I won't let you cum later." he tells her.

Patti sighed and moaned with the sensations she was feeling, she loved the feeling of the vibrator up against her G-spot, and the rabbit rubbing her clit. She was so horny right now she thought, she wished that she could reach for that vibrator and push it in and out of her pussy. She needed to get fucked, all she could do was lie there and take the feelings. "Mmmmm, ahh fuck," she said humping her hips trying to make herself cum. "Baby, mmm I need to cum." she called out to Ted.

"Too bad," he said sitting there in his recliner stroking his dick, he knew she must be going crazy, "You have to be a good girl to get to cum."

"I'll be a good girl I promise."

"Wish you could see this video, there is a good-looking black guy and a white guy licking and sucking each other's cocks," he tells her he could hear her trying to move around on the bed. "Do you like that vibrator shoved inside your tight hole? Hmmm?"

"Yes, yes I do," she said with a moan trying to move so that that rabbit vibrator would hit her clit more and make her cum. Patti could hear the video and one guy begging the other to lick his cock and balls.

"Oh yeah, suck those balls," one guy tells the other, "lick my ass."

All Patti can hear is moans coming from the other room, moans from the video, and Ted telling her how good it feels stroking his cock.

"Don't you wish you had my dick in your mouth?" Ted asks her, slowly stroking himself. "My nice hard, throbbing precum-leaking cock sliding in and out of your mouth or your pussy or even your ass."

Patti lay there feeling her climax getting closer and closer, she needed to get fucked hard and deep. She continued to moan and hump her hips as best as she could trying to make herself cum.

"No, no, no," Ted said a few minutes later, standing in the doorway, "I told you that you couldn't cum yet."

He walked over to the bed, leaning over her he positioned himself where she could take his cock back into her mouth. "Suck me, suck my cock good," Ted tells her he reaches for the vibrator, and he turned the power up making her jerk and moan loudly. "Ummm, you like that?"

Patti felt Ted rubbing his rock-hard dick across her mouth, finally, he pushed his cock

into her mouth. She tightened her wet lips around his cock and sucked greedily. She got so turned on having his cock in her mouth, the way he would grab her head and fuck her mouth.

"That's a good girl, yeah just like that," Ted said pushing and pulling the vibrator from her pussy, pulling it all of the way out he poured more lube on it and also on her pussy.

"Such a good little cock sucking, cum swallowing wife." he slid the vibrator back inside her pussy. He could hear her moans and whimpers of pleasure while she sucked his dick. Ted sped up his thrusts with the vibrator, in and out he fucked her with it. Once in a while, he would hold that vibrating toy inside of her hole hitting her G-spot almost bringing her to a climax and then he would pull it away.

He had to admit her mouth did feel very good wrapped around his throbbing cock, he fucked her mouth deeper and harder, grabbing handfuls of her long hair he fucked her mouth.

Patti was in heaven having her husband's cock deep in her mouth while he fucked her pussy deep. In and out he was fucking her mouth, she had to admit she was teasing him. Getting him close to his own climax and she would back off and let his cock slip from her mouth.

"Stop being a tease my little bitch," he tells her after a few minutes of her teasing him. He loved the feeling of her mouth on his dick, but when he would be so close to his climax and she would stop sucking his cock, it drove him crazy and she knew this. "I do love fucking your mouth with my dick," he commented holding his cock deep in her mouth, making sure she made him cum. "That's it, yeah suck my cock and take my cum."

Patti sucked and put as much pressure on Ted's cock as she could, she could feel his cock getting even harder, and hear his moans of pleasure. Her pussy was on fire from the way he was using that vibrator on her.

She wanted and needed to cum so badly. Her tight pussy was soaked, finally, he pulled the vibrator out of her hole and he tossed it onto the bed. If only she could reach her pussy she could rub her clit and cum hard.

"Aww fuck don't stop, don't stop!" Ted said slamming her mouth with his throbbing, precum-leaking dick. "Yeah, oh fuck yeah baby girl just like that, just like that," he said with a loud grunt, he was at the point of no return, his dick on fire and throbbing. "Ahhh fuck here it comes, fuck!!!!!!" Ted almost screamed when his cock exploded into her mouth. He held her down on his cock so that she had no choice but to swallow his seed. 1,2,3,4 strong spurts of cum filled her mouth. "Mmmm, ah fuck," he exclaimed feeling her swallowing his cum, "do it take every drop of my cum."

Patti swallowed every drop and felt Ted slowly pull his cock from her mouth, she did her best to lick his cock clean. He rubbed his spent cock across her face.

Gasping for breath, Ted sat down on the edge of the bed, he knew that she must be really uncomfortable by now with her head hanging over the edge of the bed.

Ted got up and he untied her and removed the blindfold, he helped her sit up and move up onto the bed. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, no I'm fine," she said rubbing the back of her neck, looking at him she licked her lips still tasting his cum.

"Oh my god that was one of the best blow jobs you have given me in a long time," he told her rubbing her left leg. "My baby is soaked," Ted tells her lying down next to her and gently rubbing her clit. He saw that her nipples had been pinched with those hair clips long enough, her nipples were almost purple. He gently removed the right one, hearing her gasp. He knew how sensitive her nipples were and he didn't want to hurt her.

"Mmmm, fuck," Patti murmured when Ted had removed both hair clips from her very sore nipples. "don't" Patti said when he started to reach for her nipples, "they're a little sore right now."

Ted felt bad that he might have hurt his wife, he had never meant to do that, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I'm fine, really the girls will be fine in a little while," she said taking his hand and placing it on her pussy mound, wanting and needing to get fucked.

"Umm," she moaned when she felt his fingers start to rub her clit, "I need to cum."

"You do?" he asked, "how badly do you need to cum?"

"Very badly," she said closing her eyes, "please baby, let me cum?" she almost pleaded with him.

"Well I don't know," he said looking at her, "I mean you didn't catch my hint earlier that I wanted a blow job." he slowly pushed one finger deep into her pussy. She was so tight, he thought.

"I'll do better I promise," she spread her legs wide so that he could go as deep as he could.

In and out Ted fucked her tight pussy, adding a second finger, finger fucking her faster, slamming her pussy. "Ummm, nice wet pussy," he said speeding his thrusts into her pussy, curling his fingers inside of her he felt her G-spot.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, do it baby fuck me." she moaned, grabbing his hand and trying to get more of his fingers deep inside of her pussy.

"Does this feel good baby girl, hmm?" he looked at her lying there with her eyes closed, he could tell she was feeling very good and he would do his best to make her cum.

Fucking Patti's tight pussy and rubbing her clit with his thumb he could tell she was close to her climax, her pussy was soaked, she was humping her pussy into his hand.

"Omg, yes, oh yes fuck me!" she exclaimed, feeling her climax getting closer and closer. Moaning and grunting Patti closed her legs around Ted's hand, "more baby oh please more." she pleaded ready to cum, she felt herself squirting. "Ummm, ahh, oh fuck yes!!!!!!" she screamed as her climax over took her. "CUMMING!!! Yeah baby make my pussy cum!!!" she said humping her pussy against his hand.

"That's it, baby, do it cum for me," Ted told her watching her squirting, feeling her pussy clamping down on his fingers. In and out he slammed her pussy, hearing her gasps and moans of pleasure.

Patti knew she was getting loud but she was so turned on she didn't care if the neighbors heard her. Ted continued to finger fuck her giving her two more climaxes.

"Omg, oh fuck," she gasped as the last climax started to subside. She held onto him tightly, her body shaking. "That was so good baby, omg." she said breathing heavily.

Ted pulled her close and kissed the top of her head, "I love you, baby." he said kissing her passionately, holding her tight in his arms.

"I love you too."

"So what's for lunch?" he asked her looking at her.

"Lunch?" she said glancing at him, "doesn't that blow job deserve a lunch out someplace?"

"Well, gee I don't know I mean you didn't catch my hint earlier." he said trying to be serious, "and it is still raining."

"No, I didn't BUT I did give you a good blow job and I made you cum." she commented, "we have an umbrella so you won't get wet."

"True, very true," he agreed with her, she had made him cum pretty good.

"Okay, let's take a hot shower together and I'll take you out to lunch."

"Deal," she said sitting up in bed, "and no McDonalds."

"Of course not," he said getting up and reaching for her hand, "we'll do it right Burger King." he said with a grin.

"Burger King my ass." she said with a laugh, "I think that blow job at least deserves Apple Bees, or Olive Garden don't you?"

"Well, I guess so," Ted said helping her off of the bed, "let's get this show on the road I'm starved." he said leading her toward the bathroom.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers