All Comments on 'Husband Training 101 Ch. 01'

by bgbtnt130

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great ! I can go along with eating my own. What convinced me was because it turned me on we she went down on me after I had been in her. Now as for her being with another that will not work it would be grounds for divorce no matter what stupid laws that the rich clown lawyer's have made.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

What is WRONG with you?

You aren’t cucking him, you’re emasculating him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would anyone do this to someone they claim to love?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It took me several attempts to eat my cum from my wife but when I did I instantly loved it. So much so that I eat every load now, evening when alone and masturbating. Now that my wife's boss has become our bull, I enjoy his often. My wife now wants me to suck his big cock to completion but I'm still hesitant about that.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

Mom's views aren't necessarily all that correct. Although seldom allowed, (or even there) I'm a happy little fluffer cleaning my wife and her lover's messes but she has to go totally domme to get me to clean up my own.

Exciting idea up to the big bang but ........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read the bio. Sounds like the makings of a screwed up bunch of kids in and out of the classroom. Also the makings of a great retirement for some lucky therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise! But need more content! Over too quickly!?? Weak ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Better start: husband shoots her in the face, then gets on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOL! Husband trains his wife to be a divorcee! Dumber than a stump. Even a complete idiot wouldn't allow her to act like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story…Married forever but only recently have become totally consumed with my need to submit to her in everything..I can eat her for hours…have also been reading more gay porn…I’m not very careful about it and I hope she catches me

Again, great story and looking forward to more..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What is this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need to remember what has already been said. Starts with saying they've been together over 20 years. Then the next night going out to celebrate 10th anniversary? Reflecting over last decade together. Be consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start to the story. To the anon below, 10 anniversary and together 20 years could be a consistency mistake, or perhaps they dated 10 years before marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

good story so far. nothing wrong with being your wife's cuckold if you have as good marrige

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

well it was a rough start at first and my wife has passed away now after a long marriage but it was little rough start and i by no means was i small at 7.7 inch but my loving wife said she was used to 9 and more and she said what we do is make love and she loved that and my cock but she still needed ,more and in a long 50 yrs of marriage i knew with her high sex drive she would need more from time to time and she would let me know and so i did become her cuckold over time. we loved to make love too but i will say she loved to enjoy a big cock and was always hapy and smoling at breakfast in the morning and sfter time she wanted me to watch so i would understand better and attime i would join in when she requested me too and most men she did not know a long long time so they would fuck her and we would never see the same one 2 times. ido miss her very much now and i cherish those morning when she was smiling and all aglow looking so beautiful when we had breakfast. of course o got older and at 55 i understood then becaise she was younger by 10 yrs and still had a high sex drive but she still took time to maker sure we made love but not as much for me as i was older and we did enjoy each other lots. but she sure loved a big cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbgbtnt130@bgbtnt130
My name is Lisa, I am a married mom of four. I used to teach English and writing, before becoming a full time mom.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES