Husband Troubles Pt. 04

Story Info
Pierre's POV.
2.2k words
4.64
2.5k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pierre POV

I was completely surprised when these 2 hot guys walked into the restaurant I was working at a few months back, one was tall, had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes and the other guy was equally as hot, not as tall, with brown hair and greyish eyes, mmm definitely my type of guys, I was going to have fun playing with them. They started to talk to me about their trip to Bordeaux and the wineries there and I was telling them about my home in the south of France.

I learnt the blonde guy's name was Jaden, he was eyeballing me a lot, I knew I had him in when I started touching his arm or shoulder and he seemed to like it although I did notice his husband not being too happy when he saw me touch him. I saw him go up to the toilets and decided to see how far I could go. He was at the urinal when I walked into the toilets. I stood right next to him and pulled out my cock, he was openly staring at my cock. I do have a large 10 inch cock and tend to get some stares at the urinals, I told him you can touch it if you like.

He grabbed it while I was finishing my piss, he couldn't fit his hold hand around it. I grabbed him and pushed him into one of the cubicles, I stuck my tongue in his mouth, he was sucking on my tongue, mmm there was a hunger here, he was a good kisser. I pushed him to his knees and he started sucking on my thick cock, it didn't take long until I blasted a load down his throat, he was rock hard in his jeans, I told him to stand up and take his cock out, I went down on him and tasted his pre-cum, I was sucking his cock for about 30 seconds and he blasted the back of my throat.

I noticed the other guy starting to give me some dirty looks after Jaden returned to the table, I had better back off a little and play nice, I didn't want to get him offside after all I wanted him sucking on my cock as well. After hearing they were going to a club later on, I couldn't help but invite myself, telling them I would meet them for a drink later.

At the club we were all having a great time. I was openly groping Jaden's ass on the dance floor and Rodney wasn't saying anything, so I kept playing up to him. I'm sure he was into seeing his husband being man handled by me, maybe he got off on watching, I would love to fuck Jaden's ass while the husband was watching.

Once Rodney went to get more drinks I got closer to Jaden and rubbed myself crotch against his, I kissed him, he was looking around to make sure Rodney couldn't see us. While Rodney was at the bar I took the opportunity to make Jadens ass mine. I grabbed him by the hand and led him to the toilets. We had to wait a little but then one of the cubicles was free. As soon as we were in the cubicle Jaden was on his knees sniffing my cock, he was turning into my cockslut.

I made him stand and turned around, I pushed his jeans and underwear down, his ass was superb, I stuck my face, I had to tongue fuck his beautiful hole, he was moaning like a little slut. I had to fuck him, I teased his hole with my cock a little then plunged in, it was pretty wet from my rimming, I was fucking him, his was moaning and he was loud, there was no stopping this, I didn't care who heard his moans, I was having his ass, i started jack hammering him, he was lost in a sexual haze, i couldn't hold it any longer and i let out rope after rope of cum up his ass.

When we came out of the toilets Rodney was waiting in line, he looked pissed, I still had my hand on Jaden's ass, I thought I better behave, so I removed my hand. We went back to the table and I told Jaden to give me his phone, I put my number in his contacts and told him to text me. I was openly kissing Jaden, he was putty in my hands, I saw Rodney coming back to the table, I gave Jaden one last kiss, making sure Rodney saw and moved a little around the table. Once Rodney was back he said he'd had enough and wanted to leave, I made sure I gave Jaden one last kiss while looking at Rodney.

4 weeks later

I got a text from Jaden, I was expecting to hear from him sooner. He wanted to know if we could meet to talk, I told him to give me their address and I would come around tomorrow afternoon.

I dressed in my leather gear, leather vest, assless leather chaps with a pouch in front that could be taken off when i needed and leather boots. I wanted him to know what I was into. I knocked on their door to see Jaden in a pair of sexy white shorts and a tight black singlet, he seemed a little surprised at my appearance. He invited me into their lounge room and asked if I wanted something to drink. I asked for a beer.

He told me I looked different to what he remembered, so I asked him if he liked what he saw? He nodded and said "I like it a lot". I wanted him to tell me why he texted and wanted me to come over, although I knew already. Jaden said he had been thinking about the night we met with Rodney and still couldn't believe the crazy things we did and some of it in front of Rodney.

I asked him if he liked making his husband jealous, he said it was a huge turn on, although he didn't want Rodney to leave him, because he loved him, but sucking my cock and getting fucked by me was so hot, he kept replaying this in his head especially when he and Rodney were having sex. He said he loved when he was being groped by me and when he was kissing another man while his husband was watching, he wanted to feel that excitement again.

I told him to get on his knees and pushed his head into my crotch, I told him to sniff and get used to my smell, he would be spending a lot of time down there, he started mouthing my pouch. I took my cock out and told him to lick it, i told him to move down and worship my balls, mouth them and suck them, I was starting to get excited, I pulled his head back onto my cock and took control pushing my cock as far it would go, he wasn't used to having such a huge cock in his mouth, he was gagging and gasping for air.

I told him he needed to practice taking a 10 inch cock down his throat, I reached into his shorts and started playing with his ass, I had missed this. I told him to get naked, I got behind him and sucked on his cock and balls from behind, I moved up to his crack and circled his hole with my tongue, mmm this was what I wanted. I started fingering his hole with one of my fingers, then added another, Jaden was moaning now.

I told him he better get some lube if he wanted me to go easy on his hole. I almost laughed at the speed he ran to the bedroom to get the lube, I now had 4 fingers in his hole with the lube, he ass was starting to gape, he should be ready for my thick cock now, I couldn't wait to feel my cock pounding his ass. I pushed my cock into his now slightly gaping hole, he grunted in pain, I didn't even have half of my cock inside him yet. I asked him if he wanted to stop, he said no, just take it slow. I eased my cock into him inch by inch, he started moaning now, he was getting used to the thickness of my cock and it was feeling good.

I pushed in until my pubes met his ass, I'm so full he said, I started pulling out and then pushing back in getting a slow rhythm, I couldn't believe how tight his ass was, yes, oh fuck yes, he was yelling, I forgot all about taking it easy now and started pounding his ass.

I wasn't going to last long for the first fuck, he was moaning loud when I blasted my load up his ass. I took my cock out and told him to clean me off, he went to get a towel and I told him no, with his mouth. He wasn't sure I was serious until I pushed him onto his knees and my cock was in his face, he looked up and I pushed my cock into his mouth, he licked it clean.

He was still on his knees when my cock started oozing precum onto my leather boots, I yelled at him he better lick those boots clean, I want to see my reflection in them. I told him "If he did a good job I might fill your ass again with my big cock, how would you like that?" Jaden whimpered, "yes sir I can't wait to feel you hard cock pounding this faggot boy's ass again master". I lent over and started fingering Jaden's hole again, his hole was now gaping.

Jaden and I both looked over in surprise when we heard the lamp being knocked, well this was unexpected. Rodney yelled at Jaden, what did he think he was doing and how could he do this to him. I could tell Rodney was already hard as a rock in his pants, I smirked at him and thought this was going to be good. Jaden was desperate now and crying saying he's so sorry but he's never felt anyone so strong and masculine as me, he couldn't resist me.

I moved around to Jaden's ass and looked Rodney in the eye and plunged my cock back into Jaden's hole, Rodney just stared. Jaden was moaning in pleasure, I kept fucking Rodneys husband in front of his face, Jaden was moving his body back to meet my cock, he was on a cock high, I told Rodney to come over here and pull your cock out. I teased Rodney a bit and said let's see your puny little cock, he wasn't that small but I was really getting into cucking him, he just stood their and watched me fuck his husband.

I told Jaden to suck his husband's little cock. Jaden was moaning like a little whore, he was so into getting his ass fucked he would have done anything I told him. He took his husbands cock out and started to suck on it while getting fucked by me, Rodney's eyes never left my cock.

Rodney kept looking at my huge cock fucking his husband, I laughed a little and told him to get on his knees. I taunted him and told him to beg to suck my cock, i couldn't believe he actually did it, I took my cock out of Jaden's hole and rubbed it over Rodney's lips, I laughed at him and told him to open up, I thought I would surprise him and I spat into his mouth and then plunged my cock down his throat. This was great, I was pretty certain I was going to have two cocksluts to play with from now on.

Jaden was smiling in awe, he was loving watching me use his husband, using him like a cock slut. I pulled my cock out of his mouth and plunged it back into Jaden's hole making him moan in delight, after a few thrusts I moved back to Rodney's mouth, I loved moving back and forth between the husbands, I was getting too excited and moved to Jaden one last time and blasted my load in his hole.

My god Rodney actually looked upset that he didn't get my load, what a cuck, I told him if he wanted my load that bad he could have it and pushed his face into Jaden's ass, suck it out I said, suck out my cum and share it with your husband, I was in awe as he actually did what he was told and sucked out my cum from his husbands hole and then moved around to Jaden's face and kissed him pushing my cum into his mouth.

This turned out better than I could have planned, I was glad Rodney turned up unexpectedly, he certainly added another dimension to the afternoon. I was going to have some fun planning on how to get both Jaden and Rodney to keep playing with me together.....

To be continued.....

Alex Robertson

It's always great to hear from readers....and would love to hear your feedback.