Husband Troubles Pt. 03

Story Info
Jaden is increasingly falling under Pierre’s control...
1.9k words
4.64
1.9k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodney POV

Talk about having a red face, I'm sure Scott could tell I was lying when I told him that Pierre was a friend from Jaden's old neighborhood and they had an ongoing banter about Jaden looking younger than he is....lol.

Scott seemed to accept this and we continued watching the Last of Us, it was the episode where the 2 guys were having a loving affair and one of them was dying, I was getting a little emotional and Scott asked if I was ok, I just get choked up watching a lovely gay romance...lol.

The next day after Jaden got up from sleeping late, I told him who had visited last night. He was visibly shaken and wanted to know what Pierre said. I told him how he called you boy and Scott was there and overheard. I also mentioned that Scott seemed to like the look of Pierre and was eyeing him up and down and was clearly mesmerised by him.

Scott POV

I couldn't believe how handsome the guy Uncle Rodney was talking to last night, his pecs were huge and his arms had muscles on muscles, and that bulge in his pants made me lick my lips. Up to this point I had dated a few girls in school and had a few experiences with guys. I liked both, but the sex with guys felt so much better, I loved sucking on a huge cock and licking a huge set of balls, up to this point I hadn't been fucked but was sure that would happen soon. I hadn't had any conversation with my family about my sexuality as yet but I was pretty sure I was more on the gay side.

I had to find out more about this Pierre guy, he was dreamy and I would love to get my hands on his cock. There was something a bid odd though about the way he spoke about Uncle Jaden, I had to find out what that was about.

Uncle Rodney went to have a shower and Uncle Jaden was having a coffee in the kitchen, I went to talk to him about his friend Pierre. I told him I had met his friend yesterday, he looked at me and just smiled, I asked him why Pierre called him boy, not really believing what Uncle Rodney had told me last night. Uncle Jaden replied it was just a bit of fun between him and Pierre, he would call him Sir or Master and Pierre would call him boy.

I asked Uncle Jaden if this was a sexual thing and he commented yes but not to say anything to Uncle Rodney as he gets upset where Pierre is concerned. He told me that he and my uncle loved each other very much but they also slept with other men every now and then. I told Uncle Jaden that I thought I was gay and really liked the look of Pierre and thought he was hot.

Jaden POV

Wow, so Scott was gay, that was a bit of surprise, I couldn't blame the kid for liking the look of Pierre. To me Pierre was a god, of course I loved Rodney but I loved the way Pierre made me feel when I was with him. Whether it was sucking on his toes or licking his balls or his arm pits, I just loved the connection we had.

It must have been 6 weeks since I first had sex with Pierre when Rodney had arrived home early finding us together, I was shocked at the time and thought Rodney was going to leave me, but then it seems he was also turned on by Pierre and ended up sucking on Pierre's huge cock. I had never seen anything as hot as that, seeing my husband being used by the same man that I adored.

I'm not sure it was a coincidence or not but Pierre turned up at my gym one night. It is one of those 24/7 gym's that never closed and you need a tag to get in the door. I couldn't believe it was him, he came right over when he saw me and gave me a hug.

He told me he was going to train with me from now on and make sure I was working out correctly, I just looked at him and melted, I mean just look at the man, he was gorgeous, he had to be doing something right to have a body like that.

I still can't believe I had fallen for Pierre so easily, when I am with Rodney it is usually me that is more assertive and I would fuck Rodney's ass, he loved the way I hit his prostate, we both loved to suck each other's cock. With Pierre it was a whole different scene, it was me who was the one getting fucked and I loved it, the feel of Pierre's cock filling me up was mind blowing. Pierre was dominating me more and more each day that we spent together at the gym.

He started to ask me to come over to his house, I told him I was married, he accepted this the first couple of times he asked, but then he started to insist, saying if you want to feel my cock in your ass again you will do as I say.

Rodney POV

So, Scott was gay, Jaden had told me, I wondered why he hadn't said anything to me as yet, I mean I'm his actual blood relative, I suppose that didn't matter, I could tell Jaden and Scott had started to get close since Scott had been here. I also noticed Scott had been going out a bit lately, I didn't really notice when he was getting home as I was usually asleep, when I asked him about it, he said he was working with someone from university they were doing research together, I didn't really think any more about it.

I was getting a little worried when Jaden started to get home later and later, I mean he worked night shift and we'd usually have a couple of hours in bed where we would cuddle up, but lately he'd been getting home after I had left for work. Although we didn't talk often about Pierre, I noticed when we did that his face lit up and knew he would love to hook up with him again.

I asked Jaden what was going on and he told me he was busy at work and he had been doing some overtime plus he needed to go to the gym after work, he had a new trainer who had put him on a new routine at the gym. I had noticed Jaden was getting more defined in the abs area, his ass also seemed to bet getting bigger.

Jaden POV

That first night that I went over to Pierre's place he told me to get all of my clothes off as soon as we were in his front door, he then told me to kneel and this is how he expected me to be when I was in his house.

He placed a leather collar around my neck and said it was a symbol of his ownership, he told me eventually, he expected me to wear the collar all the time but for now I could wear it when I was just in his house. We had a discussion about how he saw the dynamics of this role play working, I was to be his slave and had to call him Sir or Master and he would address me as boy. While I was at his house he would own me and I was expected to do anything he asked, I was getting hard just thinking about it.

He went through a list of kinks he was into and what he expected me to do to him, which included sucking his toes, licking his arm pits, tonguing his ass and he would fuck me, maybe restrain me, use some of his toys on me, including a flogger, a paddle, a vibrator and a chastity device as I was here only to please him.

Watersports was also mentioned, I told him I wasn't sure about that and had never tried it before, while I was at his house he wanted me to cook a meal for him, do a bit of cleaning, mow the lawn and anything else he might think of. Of course I could always say no, but who wouldn't want to do these things to please master?

Pierre spoke to me about Rodney and told me he didn't want to come between us but he needed to be in control of when I had sex with him. He would lock up my cock and release me when he thought I had earned the privelidge of having sex with my husband. He also thought Rodney was a true sub and it wouldn't be long until he would be worshipping his body as well, I wasn't so sure about that.

Scott POV

I had noticed that when Uncle Jaden got back from work he seemed really happy, I said he must really love his job, he said not particularly but he was enjoying his time at the gym after work and his new trainer. I asked him what gym he was going to as I needed to tone up as I was putting on a little weight and wouldn't mind going during the day, he told me that sounds like a great idea and said to mention his name at the front desk and they will organise a free week for you.

I started going to the gym probably two or three times a week, just doing a bit of cardio and a few weight machines, it was probably 2 weeks after I started going that I had a really long research session with my uni friends and didn't realise it was so late, I really needed to de-stress and thought I would drop by the gym on my way home.

I went to the lockers to change into my gym gear, I looked through the window to the gym area and couldn't believe my eyes, that hunk of a man, Pierre was standing at one of the weight benches, he was spotting someone lifting weights, was it my imagination or was his balls very close to the face of the guy he was spotting.

The guy lifting got up and Pierre put his hands on his ass, no it couldn't be, but it was, it was Uncle Jaden, he whispered something into his ear, he looked toward the locker rooms, they had finished their workout and were heading my way.

I went to the toilets so they wouldn't see me, luckily at this time of night there weren't many people around. I could hear them in the showers, it sounded like Pierre was getting sucked and really skull fucking Uncle Jaden. I had to pull my cock out and jack off, this was too much, just the sound of these guys having sex was turning me on.

Uncle Jaden was moaning, he was really enjoying himself, it wasn't long before Pierre was groaning and cumming in Uncle Jadens mouth, my god I would have loved to see that.

It sounded like they were getting changed and I heard Pierre hurrying Uncle Jaden up saying he wanted that ass as soon as they got home. They left the locker room and I came out of the toilets, I grabbed my things from the locker and rushed out, I had to see where they were going and what Pierre was going to do to my uncle...

To be continued.

Have changed the format a bit from previous chapters, would love to know what you think, all comments or feedback welcomed.

Alex.