All Comments on 'Husband Wakes Up'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

move on cheating whore

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago

Women don’t fall in love with men just because they have big dicks. I know it’s difficult for a lot of the men reading here to understand that, but women are more concerned with a man’s self-control, security, financial capacity, and his actions toward home and family.

From the comments made on this website, it’s pretty clear that a huge number of guys don’t get that. They think it’s all about the dick. So when women dump them for their failures in the important areas, it’s easier to blame it on sex. ‘Cause from the comments on this site, a lot of these women haters are lazy and not-too-bright. They sure wish they were smart though, which is why so many of these stories portray the hero as being some kind of ninja genius. The problem with believability is that they spend most of the lead up to the story being stupid.

Most of this author’s crap is focused on pandering to this segment of the audience, which kind of explains why it’s crap in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To Be Continued is bullshit. 1 star.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - just another waste of time

BUT I also gave you another 1 star rating - just to fuck with your average score rating.

Have a Nice Day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope go away 1 star not 1 kid but now 2 she fed up her life and now wants her former husband to rescue her. 2 kids from 1 guy and not her former spouse. He should be happy he dodged that bullet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like it just fine, but only if he stays the course and does not take her in. She needs to get the Nigerians wages attached to support the kids. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm wondering what makes this author write about characters like that. It's a steady pattern for him or her. Not my kind of thing. 1*

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

For a man to consider taking her back, he would have to have a vagina or she would have to be filthy rich. No real man would take her back. I certainly never would. Has a baby to another man and even worse, the baby is black. I wouldn’t take back a woman who cheated on me and doubly so if she cheated on me with a black man. So I guess that makes me a little prejudiced. I love me that’s cool.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

SUKS. I read a couple of paragraphs and it is definitely not something I would like to read. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On the one hand, i like a character that realizes his flaw and overcomes them, but on the other hand, this is pretty fucked up. A definite pattern of absolute 'doormat' wimp husbands.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

What is it with you and not finishing stories? Do you get off on leaving things hanging?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why even talk to her

Get on brother for letting wife reveal location

Or still a wimp if not cuckold anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a load of crap. Stupid terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read 3 of your stories. One was fantastic, the others were cuckshit. Didn't bother reading it just one staring it for cuckshit fantasies with unfinished, quick anticlimactic and deeply unsatisfying endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Humour section hahahaha what trash.

And I have a Nigerian cousin whos a prince, his accent sounds like he has a dick in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1st, the story's unbelievable. The wife's made out to be a near moron, the husband a wimp & a cuck, &not a good one either. The lover comes from Nigeria? Seriously? 2nd... this story's to be continued. Where's the 2nd part? Moreso, why not just post it all, even though personally, I'm glad you didn't, 1 star Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't bother unless into wimpy cuckold stories

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

fat chance of that

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

rruymann's minuses require me to give it a series of 5 stars to balance out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I guess we will wait for the conclusion of this story. But I can tell you, the first part wasn’t exactly great. I judge these stories, by one rule- Nobody does anything, that isn’t in their best interest. All this cuck shit, is a pile of crap. No way a man not only lets his wife fuck another guy, but then plays nursemaid to the baby. It just would not happen, in real life. I am giving you a “2” on this story, because I will wait to see if the conclusion is worth anything. But in my opinion, it really deserved a 1.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What the hell?? If you can’t finish the damn story DON’T post it!!!

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair9 months ago

We really need a conclusion to this story. Pleeeeze.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There is no sequel because it could have only two outcomes: one like the original and another where he kicks her ass out of town to return back East. I always thought the original reconciliation made no sense, nor would it in this situation where she treats him even worse. If he finally realized his real wants, and grew a backbone to leave, then why in God's name would he go back to that situation again since she had learned nothing from her slattern ways? So why bother writing a Part 2 ? Not worth the effort. A rewrite following the style of RichardGerald or GeorgeAndersen would work better.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny8 months ago

Get him back, wtf move your skank ass on with your 2 illegitimate children. You had a simp and you went too far, now go find another simp.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler8 months ago

Too much wimp candy for a nickel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stupidest story, stupidest bitch, stupidest MC, stupidest writing, stupidest grammar....

"But what did she he was going to do?"

pummel187pummel1875 months ago

I don't think people sh..... Sorry about that I just threw up in my mouth a little

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could have gotten some stars if it was completed...

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This story was more of the same with Robert and Andrea.I give it 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Question is: who of them is this biggest idiot?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

ftds

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

1. There's no need for a sequel. Robert will be able to repel Andrea's scripts, realizes he was in love with the idea of marriage to Andrea, not Andrea herself. No point in expanding on Andrea's delusions.

2. The writing style is a series of declarative sentences; some should be rearranged within the paragraphs to promote the narrative.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 months ago

Why would Robert even tell his sister in-law where he was going? She didn't need to know. Plus, it should have been a given that if he told her, she *would* tell Andrea. They're sisters, after all. Unless they hate each other, 9 times out of 10 the sister will blab. If Robert takes her back, he's an even bigger idiot than I thought. And I thought he was already a pretty big idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So many things worthy of my 1 star. 1) he let his wife continue to cuck him beyond reason. She cut him off sexually for 2 years.

2) She claims she loves her husband but becomes impregnated by her boyfriend. As bad (at least), she basically moves in with him.

3) While he got something of a spine, it came much too late. 2 years late, in fact.

4,5 &6) the story's not complete. Therefore, 1 star. Bob

LechemanLecheman19 days ago

I always find the LIT scoring system inadequate.

The story was written well however, the story itself was a repeat of a similar story barring the ending where th MC returned to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

HUSBAND WAKES UP when will ch 2 be coming

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

So obviously a potemical against open marriages and women.

Ironic that the first thing the MC does is to turn himself into a women, totally failing to understand that his worth is in who he is, not what he looks like/how he appeals to the opposite sex.

The failure of the marriage was totally down to the MC and his thought processes. He chose an unsuitable woman for his wife, he lacked the mental strength to stand up for himself, set boundaries and expectations. Such a person is a poor husband, unless you want to cuck him, and would be a terrible father.

Cosmetic changes and putting on muscles just makes you a dollyman, all the real work that needs to be done is in the head.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
Just posted a new story 'Laura.' Yes, I recycle names, she's one of my favs to use in my writing, but the character is frequently different. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one recurring conclusion: M...