Husband Wakes Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1953
lover1953
1,388 Followers

With that Andrea turned on the waterworks. She began crying and doing the sobbing inhales as she tried to speak. "Robert, I was so wrong...sob...to leave you for him...sob...he left me...sob...and now I'm pregnant...sob even harder...Ohhhhhh!!!"

Oh, for fucks sake!

Robert found a box of tissues and slid it along the table to her. She quickly grabbed a handful and blew her nose. She was very pregnant, the baby was apparently not cooperating and was constantly sitting on her bladder so she had to pee frequently. "I have to pee real bad, I need a bathroom, please."

'Oh cripes' he thought. He pointed to a private washroom off the side of the conference room. A few minutes later Andrea emerged, a bit more composed but still sniffling and wiping her nose.

"Andrea, I'm sorry that it didn't work out between you and Adam but that is none of my business. You need to talk to him about support for his children. Maybe get your lawyer to petition the court for child support and support for you since you have the job of being their mother."

Andrea said, "my lawyer is working to get money out of him to help look after my children. But I need a husband, I need you."

What the...? He was surprised that Andrea would come all the way from Atlanta to San Jose to tell him that. But what did she he was going to do?

"So, why are you here? I don't run a match-making service. There are lots of those back East. You're a beautiful woman who could easily attract lots of men. Sign up for eHarmony for fucks sake."

When she finally got composed the details of what her life was like now was revealed. Adam was a minor league pro-soccer player. He didn't make a lot of money, but the team treated the players like they were special and gave them a lot of perks so that gave them a very inflated sense of their self-importance. That and the number of fans of the game were growing in the U.S. so that made them feel more significant than they really were. The sport and the athletes were attracting lots of women.

Andrea was smitten with him and the image of the professional athlete, and since he was tall, fit and knew how to use his cock, well, that pleased her the most. He told her that he loved her, and that sealed the deal for her to the point that she wanted a baby with him, and she didn't think about any of the consequences of that decision. The logic part of her brain switched off when his cock went in her pussy. She figured that Robert loved her and needed her so much that he would let her do whatever she wanted.

Adam spent a fair amount of time on the road playing all over the country so was away from home for long periods. When he was home his only interest was in fucking Andrea and having her take care of him. He didn't like looking after the baby, so didn't do any of the things that normal fathers do. But, Andrea was in love with him so she overlooked the fact that as a husband he was pretty much useless.

She called him her husband even though they were not actually married. After he would fuck Andrea for a couple of days, he would meet up with some of his other teammates and they would hit the pubs to go drinking. Other than that, he spent a lot of time at the gym. So, his daily routine was fucking, working out, drinking, and more fucking when he got home.

When he didn't contribute any money to looking after the baby Andrea finally started to see where Adam's priorities were. She was important to him because she had big tits and a willing pussy. Adam was exited to fuck her initially because she was a married woman and he enjoyed fucking married women. It was a turn-on for him especially if the husband knew that his wife was getting fucked by a black man with a big cock. Andrea openly advertised that she was married but that it was alright with her husband if she fucked other men, especially a black man.

Her desire to humiliate her husband was driven by the fact that he was the eternal nice guy who would give in to his wife in everything. She pushed him to the breaking point and then he did break and then he divorced her.

Andrea found out that Adam was also fucking other women when he was away playing on the road. Seems that he also had two other children with two other women. He had failed to mention any of that to Andrea. She confessed that she shouldn't be surprised, after all she was married when he started fucking her. She admitted that in hindsight she was foolish and stupid and didn't think about the consequences of what she was doing.

"What the fuck do I do now Robert? You were the only man that loved me. We were married for four years..."

Robert again put his hand up to interrupt her, "...yeah but you had cut me off when you took up with Adam, Andrea. I didn't really feel like you much cared for me after that. The last time we were really a husband and wife was three years ago. And before Adam you were fucking other men behind my back. After I found out you gave me that stupid story about 'didn't I want to see you happy' and that 'my dick wasn't doing it for you.' You complained that I was so small that you could hardly feel me in your vagina. You made me feel so inadequate that I gave in and not complaining when you were screwing around. You bragged about needing a big cock to satisfy you. And then you tried to tell me that you loved me. I was stupid, I know that now. I'm not the same man that I was then. So, go home and get on with your life and I'll get on with mine!"

Robert was almost shouting at the end of his rant and had to tell himself to calm down. He walked to the door of the conference room and opened the door. "I think its time that you left Andrea, time for you to go home." He held the door for her.

Andrea slowly got to her feet and wiped her nose again. "My flight is tomorrow so I have to go find a place to stay tonight."

"What the hell, why in the fuck did you come here at all? Jesus."

"Stay here for a moment please." He went to one of the administrative assistants that worked in his department and asked her to call a hotel by the airport and reserve a room for Andrea, he would pay for it. As well, would she call a cab to come to the front entrance of the building. A few minutes later he went back to the conference room where Andrea was waiting. "OK, you have a room at the Marriott at the Airport and a cab will take you there. Go home Andrea."

Robert turned to leave, Andrea made one last plea, "please Sweetie, I need to talk to you, really, would you talk to me tonight? Just call me, please." She was starting to cry again as she handed him a piece of paper with her cellphone number on it.

The Administrative Assistant was a beautiful young woman about 25 years old and was tall, slim, fit and well dressed. She was also very curious about the very pregnant woman talking to Robert in the Conference room. She escorted Andrea back to the building foyer and made sure she got safely in the cab.

She chatted as they walked, "How do you know Robert? He's a really nice guy and he's really handsome but is very quiet. Some of us have been trying to get him to come out for drinks on Friday's after work but he has stayed pretty much to himself since he came to work here. Some us would like to get to know him better." She smiled her perfect smile and pulled her hair behind her ears.

Andrea got in the cab and was dropped off at the hotel. When she checked in the desk clerk told her that the room was paid for and handed her the key card. Andrea wasted no time getting to her room, the baby was poking at her bladder and she was desperate to pee again. She was trying to think of a way to get Robert to listen to her and what could she do to get him back.

To be continued...

lover1953
lover1953
1,388 Followers
12