Husband Watching Wife Taken Pt. 09 - Epilogue

Story Info
Information on what is to come.
297 words
3.87
17.2k
10
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

The next series to continue this story will be "Husband Helping Wife, and Friends". It will talk more about the past of Melody, Jules, and Sarah, as their individual pasts were paramount to this story, and how they reacted. It also will embrace those past experiences and use them to make their new joint futures. Jake, well let's admit it, tried to be the good husband, but presented with the possibility of having three willing whores for himself, well the good guy doesn't win out. A whole new life awaits them both, along with first his friends and then more Men.

Writer's notes: I thank all whom have read this so far, as this my first attempt at literature. My experience is in writing music and lyrics, using few words to describe something felt or experienced. This requires more detail than what I've done in the past, and I'm trying to learn how to do it better.

Each of these characters do not exist, although each is an amalgamation of people I have known, and the actions are the same. Just because I witnessed each action performed by ten different people, doesn't mean one person couldn't enjoy them all. My life and lifestyle has allowed me to meet some remarkably sexual people, and they should be celebrated, if only in my story.

To those who gave me constructive remarks, I thank you more that I can say. To those "Anonymous" cowards that hide behind a keyboard, I know what you were doing with one hand while reading, before you sent me your fake outrage. If you do not like the story or content, don't read it. But just because some Men live lives you cannot, doesn't mean that these things and people are not out there.