Husband Wife and Incest with Sibling

Story Info
Husband and Wife have a secret and incest is involved.
1k words
3.74
37.1k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers

My wife and I have been married for two years now. She is a hot little lady also, with a 34" chest and a D cup on her breasts. Just below her boobs she measures in at about 28" and she has a 36" weight. Just right for my eyes to take in her beauty everyday of the week.

She gives me a blow job all the time and I eat her pussy at least three times a week. It is glorious when she envelopes my penis with that pretty mouth of her's. She rolls that tongue around the head of my prick, then she has this special action she does with her tongue. She glides it along the tip of my Dick, making sure it stays on my crack. Then sticks the tip on the pee hole and wiggles it for a while. She does it over and over as she stays there with my penis expanding even more than when it gets hard.

Then I can feel my balls begin to have that familiar feeling. I explode with such power I am shocked she does not chock. She just pushes my penis past the back of her throat. Then I can feel her gulping the semen down the hatch.

When I go for her pussy I open my mouth extra wide so I can put my whole mouth over her pussy. Then I can push my tongue extra deep into her love channel. I twirl my tongue around then curl it upward and latch onto her clit. As I suck her clit into my lips I will have it go back and forth over her clit. I do this until she starts to scream, but I do not stop. I push forward until her pussy lips begin to quiver. Then I get my reward, she gushes out girl cum all over my mouth and my face. Then I push it back into her pussy.

That makes it even better. I begin to kiss her stomach all the way up her chest and by the time I am ready to kiss her lips my love member slips directly into her hole. It is so slimy and sluppery the feeling is sinful.

Our love is so special, but there is one thing. I have held a secret from her even since we started dating. A secret so great that I might loose her if I tell her. But I can not hold it back anymore, I have to tell her. I have to take the chance and let her know for some mental relief on my part. But the sex is so good. Can I really take the tisk! But if I do not tell her my mental health will suffer, I might even have a mental break down.

---------

"Oh Yeah, that's it right there!" Her screams were getting loader, her toes began to curl, the muscles in her legs began to tighten. I had the legs of my wife over my shoulders, she locked her ankles and the blood to my head begn to get restricted. I just punched forward.

I had her clit between my lips and my tongue was sliding back and forth along her clit. Her voice became shrill as she continued to scream. Her legs tightened their grip around my neck and it became hard to breath. But I pushed forward. I continued to slide my tongue along her clit, just as I used to do another time in another moment, before I met my wife.

Her shrill scream got so load I thought she was going to break the windows in the bedroom. Then her pussy lips began to quiver and I knew it would not be long now.

Then it happened, her girl cum began to flow as it shot into my face. I tried to catch it with my mouth but with her shifting around it splashed into my eyes and they began to burn. Then I caught a shot and I puckered my lips. I aimed my mouth back into her pussy and pushed the girl cum back into her channel, then another shot of girl cum and I opened my mouth in time to catch some more.

She began to breath deep now and her whole body began to shake. This was the largest orgasm I have ever been able to get her to have. She has never had her whole body shake after an orgasm like this before.

My dick was so hard it hurt. I just had to have it in her pussy. I began to slide up her torso as I began to kiss her stomach, I reach her chest and sucked in a nipple. I had it between my lips and she began to let out a muffled whisper, it was hard to understand exactly what she said.

I let her nipple go and moved to her delicious lips. I kissed her in the lips and my penis slipped into her vagina with ease. There was not a fight of the flesh, my Dick plunged directly to my pelvis. My belly button was on her belly button. Then I began to grind my Penis into her cervix and she began to growl a low Groan.

I had to open my eyes and see reality, as I did it was my wife I was looking at. She had her eyes closed and I said softly, Hi.

She opened her eyes and a tear began to form in her left eye. I just continued to grind against her cervix. My penis was pounding, my heart was pounding, then I closed my eyes again and I saw my sister. My climax began to get stronger and my wife began to start pumping against my penis. Harder she said, don't stop. Not yet keep going.

But I was not slowing down, my pumping was just as hard as ever. Then I exploded my hot jism in her cunt. Her orgasm climaxed, instead of hearing my wife scream, I heard my sister scream. My head began to spin, my head was swirling. All I could see was my sister. But my sister died 10 years ago. She was not alive anymore. Then I began to form a tear in my eye. I relaxed, pulled out of my wife and lay down beside her.

She took her head and laid it on my chest. She began to breath heavy and so did I. Before I knew it, we were both asleep.

To be continued

jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers