Husband Wife Loves Each Other

Story Info
Sex life of a Lovely Couple.
981 words
2.89
12.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone. This is my first story.

Everything happened in this story is not real event. Nothing is real. This story is just for fun. All characters are fictional.

Read and enjoy the Story.......

Me and my wife are crazy couple. We enjoy our sex life. We have an open relationship. We do have sex outside of our marriage but with each other's consent.

This story is all about a normal day in married life.

It's Sunday morning, I woke up at 8:00. Looked around the room but my wife was not there. Then I heard some noise from bathroom and knew she was having a bath. I called her (JENNY) and she answered in some seductive voice and said me if I want I can join her for some fun.

That's what I love the most about her, she never miss a chance to tease me, make me fuck her. She is a wild bitch in heat. She is always ready to get fucked. Just like a 'Bitch In Heat'.

Hearing her I jumped from bed naked (we both are in habit of sleeping naked) went straight into bathroom. There she is lying in bathtub full of hot water, her damn sexy body is glistening with the light, one leg outside of the tub, eyes shut mumbling some song. She loked at me spred her leg and said, Hey babe why don't you come inside the tub and give some attention to my pussy. It's waiting for you getting horney and wet.

I smiled and joined her in the tub. We are facing each other with her toes touching my dick and my toes touching her pussy. Then I leaned forward and put a finger inside her pussy and stared fucking her with it. Then two finger in her and she was jerking my cock.

Then I said,Now its time to have some real fun and lined my now hard dick with her pussy and pushed it in. I started fucking her with slow pace while kissing her soft and beautiful lips and with one hand pressing her boobs. She was caressing my back, my head, my hairs.

Then I carried her and pulled her up, now she was on top of me, fucking my dick up and down jumping on it while smiling and staring at me. After some time she got the pace faster and told she was going to cum. I told her i am also going to cum soon. She told me to hold little longer and cum with her. I tried my best to hold and just after ten seconds she told she was going to count to three and we will cum together and started counting three, two, one and she started cumming on my dick and I pushed balls deep in her stared loading her pussy with all the cum i had in my balls. We both exhausted and took rest for ten minutes in the tub cuddling with each other. Then moved out. We both took a short shower to cleanup and went out of bathroom.

It's 9:00. She wore her regular dress at home and went to kitchen to cook breakfast for both. She asked what I want on breakfast and will egg be ok?

I said egg will be perfect to regain some energy after the workout and may be we can do some more workout after breakfast. She laughed out and said, 'You are a Horney Fucker'. You already ready for another round. I said, Why not, I have a very sexy wife like you, and I get a hard-on just looking at you. Also I need to take care of my dick which always wants your pussy.

She said, Come over and have breakfast and be ready for some workout. I ran into kitchen, she was wearing just the Kitchen Apron and no clothes underneath. We sat together on the dining table and had breakfast. While eating and chatting she put her left hand on my dick over my pants and started rubbing and gave me a wicked smile. My dick slowly started getting hard.

After we finished breakfast I bent her over the table from back she was already naked and her pussy was wet. I sat down on my knees and started leaking her pussy while she was moaning with lust. After some time she was ready to cum and tild me to keep going but I stoped and pushed my dick inside her and started fucking her vigorously. After seven or eight strokes she started gushing cum on my cock whimpered and I stoped and let her have her pleasure.

After she stopped cumming, she looked at me saying what are you waiting for?

I smiled and again started fucking her with fast pace. My balls are slapping against her. We are making fuck noise all over the house. We leave in a secluded locality with less homes nearby. So being naked, fucking any where in our home is not a problem.

Then my dick started to swell inside her. She knew I was going to cum soon. she told me to cum in her mouth, she wants to taste it. I had not cum in her mouth since a week. Then I turned her, put my dick close to her mouth and shot first load of cum in her mouth, then second, then third on her tongue and the last one on her face. She looked at me with cum all over her face and looked very happy. I took my phone and took a picture of her smiling. This will be a beautiful memory. She cleaned my dick. Then went to kitchen sink and cleaned her face.

Please comment what you think of this story.

Please feel free to suggest and give your opinions.

I will see you soon with a new story.