Husband's Bdsm Revenge

Story Info
Cheating wife got her bodyswap with her female lover.
852 words
2.52
2.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I open the door I saw my wide in bed with a girl who looks very swedish: blonde hair, blue eyes, big tits and big butt. Meanwhile, my wife is the one with brunette hair and everything about her is the same as the other girl. As I tower over them, they both woke up screaming," ahhhhhhh!!!"

Lucy; "Hi there honey what bring you here today?"

I (Toby Zhang): What bring me here is seeing my wife being a whore by cheating on me with some stupid swedish look bitch.

Sweden: "aahhhh, I didn't mean to come here, I mean I am just her sister and this how we usually spend time together."

Me: "bullshit. you have been cheating on me( as I pointed at Lucy)but you both will regret it."

I grabbed out a whip, then my wife open the window immediately and jump out of if. She ran fast from me. The Swedish girl is planning to do the same, but I grabbed her as she is trying to grib onto the frame of the window.

Sweden: " please let me go. I will do anything. Please please please don't hurt me."

I grabbed her neck and choke her like I am planning to put her in bondage. I force my leash uppn her neck, then I stripped off her clothing exposing her beautiful 5'2 sexy curvey body. of course I couldn't forget to handcuff her hands in which each cuff is connected into a chain and the chains are connect to the least. She looks so sexy in this situation right now then I slapped her face.

Sweden: " ow.(I slap) owwow ( I slapped her harder) Oww!!! please stop."

Me: "I will after I do this."

I snapped my finger and then a bright light shined which then blinded us all in the room for a second. After the bright light fades away I look down at Sweden who is now inhabited by my wife's soul into her body. I then gagged her and went behind her and stick my 13 inch punisher into her and since I can feel that Sweden's is a virgin and it hurts her a lot more than I realized. gotta say I love being a man. Thank goodness it is impossible to bodyswap with the opposite gender( in this universe of this story.

Me: "Ahhh oh god this feels amazing."

Lucy( crying): "Ahhh whhh hmmmn ahhhaa"

Me: " You dare to cheat on me? you stupid bitch ( I slapped her and she cried even harder)."

Me: "I will remove the gag."

Lucy: "please honey this ass is still a virgin. It hurts like shit. I am begging you to stop. If you don't I think It can really injury me."

Then I thrust her even faster.

Lucy: " no uhhh, god oh my. And OWWWW!!! IT IS TOO DEEP!!! PLEASE JUST FUCK MY PUSSY!!!

Me: " I shut up bitch, I am in charge now. "

I kept on thrusting as she keeps yelling in pain and cries.

Me: " hhahaahaha."

Lucy: "AHHHHHH, SORRY HONEY. I AM SO SORRY. I DESERVE THIS.

I then kept fucking then as I feel like I am about to cum I shoved my stick into her mouth and moved her head forward and back continuously.

Me: "OH OH Oh this is the best."

Then I saw the door being opened and the one coming through it appears to be the body of my wife. It is Sweden.

Sweden: "give me my body back!!!"

I grabbed her. By the butt. Then released it.

Me: "Uhh no."

I let go of my wife's current ass.

Lucy: " thank god, ohhoooo( she cried)."

I tied the least of my wife onto a chain connected to the wall of my house.

I grabbed onto her neck. She tried herself but she can't. I also tied her up the way I tied my wife up.

Sweden: " please sure we can talk about this. I am so sorry cheating with your wife. Will you please forgive me and let me go. "

Me: "I forgive you."

Sweden: (sighed in relief) haaa

Me: " Only I finish fucking you."

Sweden: " no no no. Please daddy I am begging you."

Me: " no( I shove my punished right into her shithole and thrust her even faster than I did with my wife mostly cause my wife's body is more used to being fucked in the ass, but unfortunately her conscious is not used to it.)"

Sweden(moaned and crying) : hmmmm ohhh ahhhh!!! OH GOD THAT IS TOO TOO TOO DEEP.

Me: " OH YEAH!!! take it bitch. Take it.

I kept thrusting and she kept crying in pain. Her currently body is used to the pai, but her soul felt it to be foreign. Revenge is sweet.

Sweden: " SO DEEP."

Me: " I might stop if you become a good daddy's little girl."

Sweden( submissively): " I will be a good girl daddy."

I kept thrusting as she moaned in a mix of please and pain.

Too be continued....