All Comments on 'Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 03'

by 1950scuckold

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Stacking terrible on top of pathetic. Your stories are bottom of the heap bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I guess mental illness comes in all shapes and sizes

But for a husband to want to watch his wife fuck another man and have his baby is simply too far over-the-top. His wife shows him, by her actions and words, that she has no love or respect for him (having another man's baby says it all). She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. And you want us to accept that is what he wanted? How does he stand up with no spine? Awful story, even for fiction. Excuse me while I go throw up on the dog.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Story

Just another cuck story with a whore wife why be married when she wants simeone elses love poor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a piece of cuck-crap

Nothing redeeming in it at all

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
Worthless Trash

Why comment on such a poor story?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
The problem with this is that the author conflates love and devotion.

No one can serve 2 masters: you can’t devote your time and energy to one company while devoting your time and attention to another. As such, if they serve his boss, then they can’t serve each other. Likewise, she can’t love and submit to his boss while being in love with her husband....it can’t work. At some point she will hate one.

It is intrinsically human. If she belongs to his boss, her lover, there can’t be any room in her heart for the guy she’s married to.

So if the author wants this to work, someone has to leave the relationship and that means hubby is out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This story is so bad on many levels, sick, depraved, husband mentally challenged. No character that anyone can actually identify with. Just a horrible, way over the top, description of a set of pathetic people. Feel sorry for the children. No way this story could redeem itself unless the pathetic husband commits murder and tries to grow his balls back.

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 4 years ago
Great Continuation

Please ignore the negative comments and continue writing chapters to this story. Cathy and Robert will probably fall deeper in love. Robert should leave his wife and move in with Cathy, and James will have to take the guest bedroom for now. Great Story, great job writing it. Thank you.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago

This is a whole lot worse than the first two chapters, and they were poor. Sorry. Not a good story

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

I know that this is a fantasy story but this is really sick. The married couple are written as low life scum. Why would anyone get married if this is the life style they wanted. What about the effect on the children? I hope their master gets killed in a car crash or his wife hires a detective and exposes them all (pardon the pun) to their families and friends. The boss is thrown out and is sacked because of his treatment of his employee. Altogether a very sick story. I gave 1 star because there isn't less I could give.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

This is absolute pointless. This has to be one of the stupidest stories on this site today . Sorry to say this but this has nothing to do with the loving wife category. Your writing shows promise but your attitude towards your stories ruins your attempt to be respected on this site. The way you write stories tells me that you are using your fantasies which on this site gets you nowhere. But the biggest problem is you don’t understand how this site works. Any normal story you always base your stories on the characters which is normally correct. But this site works differently to get anywhere on this site you have to base your stories on what your characters do and not who they are ( in other words you base your stories on what you get your characters to do from anal sex to gay romps ) . In other words this story is either a anal/bdsm/nonConsent/fetish category story. The reason the site prefers you base your stories on what the characters do is it helps the site . First it is because so that the readers can find stories that they are into easier ( like yours) . Second it is to help build up confidence in the writer because it helps place your stories easier . And the fact that it helps you gain respect for your work . Once you get into how this site works you find it easier to place your stories you then end up with a lot more praise of your stories than you are getting now . The only thing making it big in the loving wife category are BTB stories. Your stories are just pointless in this category ( don’t get me wrong I love bits of your story because I have a pregnant fetish ) . But please don’t stop writing but you need to understand that these stories are pointless in this category. The loving wife category is kind of broken at the moment because of the amount of newbies putting there stories into the loving wife category. In just one day this site had over 18 stories nearly identical about cheating/swinging/cuckold/sharing stories. It did ease off but the damage had been done and now any cheating/ swinging/cuckold/sharing stories are at the moment boring or dead or ten a penny etc. Even writers that love to write these stories have stopped writing they have moved to different category’s because of the newbie problem. Don’t get me wrong I love to see newbie writers but the problem is that the first thing they do is put there stories always into the loving wife category. Even if it has got nothing to do with the loving wife category. They just presume that there stories should go into the loving wife category. Ok sorry back to your story what you need to do is go try different category’s to show people that you have got talent. But the biggest thing is that you need to go have fun finding out which is your best category but loving wife category isn’t it sorry. So please don’t try and be big headed and ignor my help if you want to make it on this site you are going to have to bite the bullet . Otherwise you are going nowhere on this site but down because these stories are dead you need to move your stories to survive on this site otherwise just stop writing now sorry but that is how it is at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
really?!?

this is what you think a loving wife is? lol this is sad, even for cuck crap.

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

there is no category for this shit storm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good writing - but disturbing

I like your writing style.

However, I am old school and the idea of beating a pregnant woman was disturbing and not enjoyable to read.

G1962G1962almost 4 years ago
Sick shit

pleases turn yourself in now.

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

To those that enjoy this, especially raising someone elses baby, realize it isn't a kink, it is an unhealthy mental issue. One which requires a professional to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow! Thank you.

BigDee44BigDee44almost 4 years ago

The totality of submission was unexpected and, I hope!, unrealistic. The level of punishment to her while pregnant - how much cortisol is flooding that fetus? Not good. Messed up.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 3 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful Story!

Excellent! Loved it! Hope we can follow this couple through to middle age, beautiful family unit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Willing cuckoldry garbage.

Written for the sicko sewer rats that roam this category. ONE STAR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loser wimp why not leave this earth

mother fucker you shame call a man. . how can YOU face this bastard childe when they going adults and tell them YOU aren’t you thr dad or mom. . loser Wimp Don't have a guts and cut YOUR dick loser wimp shame crap

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

"Anthony1965" can we assume that you had good orgasms when you masturbated to this story ?! If your friends, colleagues and family, or even your wife would know. But I'm not so sure about the woman. I think you don't have any. But still, be allowed to add some enjoyment to your life in this primitive way! As a mature reader of these stories, I will still express my opinion. This story is primitive shit and doesn't get any better as the author keeps trying to weave in new perversions! Shit stays shit even if you perfume it!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 3 years ago

I'm amazed at two things: First, that anyone could write something like this and second that readers have actually banded together to score most of your stories above a 4. AMAZING! cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a powerful, well-written story, just like the previous two chapters. However, it really took a hard turn toward humiliation and domination, which is not our cup of tea. That said, we still really enjoyed the parts of the story that related to cuckolding.

I remember the first time my wife and her lover had sex in our marital bed. It was just like you described, "The knowledge that Cathy and Robert had fucked in our marriage bed of course sent gut-wrenching shivers down my spine and into my spasmodically twitching penis, which would finally dribbled and spurted cum even as I denied myself the pleasure of touching it."

Her being taken in our marital bed was easily the most emasulating experience I had ever had. After that I totally understood that all her 'holes' were off limits for me. My wife's sexuality then totally belonged to her lover, and subsequent lovers.

Again, a well-written story!

mjar65mjar65almost 3 years ago

Great story and great ideas. This totally belongs in Loving Wives. The anonymous and hating trolls are just here to fuck things up for the rest of us. Like the religious extremists they are in their real lives were they treat women like lesser being and indulge their predilection for paedophilia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe you should try growing a pair of balls to the husband so he can f_ck his stupid boss in the arse and pass the info to his boss’ wife. #BS plot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very real sounding, the emotions take me there with you. To the haters, if you don't like such things, why read them?

Thanks for sharing,Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome! Like some of the other reviewers, I didn't care for the belting of the pregnant mother of his baby. He should have been more loving; like kissing and caressing her growing belly. She should have named her new son "Robert", after his Daddy. Another chapter where they plan the next baby would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have similar cuckolding fantasy but not without the flogging. Hot story. I hope there’s more verbal abuse for the cuck husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I found out that Bobbi my wife had her male friend in our bed I was really fighting with myself not to kill him. I thought that he was a friend. I was supposed to be out of town but got back a day earlier than expected. I approached the house and see his truck sitting in our driveway. I drove past and parked out of sight. They were making out on the couch. I took a picture of them and sent it to his wife. She text back I'll be there in a few don't do anything till I get there. I told her where to park. We talked about what we wanted and what we were going to do. I wanted to work things out with my wife and she was for sure she was divorcing him.I said ok I will stay in shadows for her safety. I didn't want anyone to know I was there. I called to talk to Bobbi and talked normal. She called and asked him what his truck was doing in our driveway and that he had better get his ass home. I had let air out of 2 tires and then punched a hole in both. To shorten the story she divorced him and we worked it out.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 1 year ago

I do like like a dom beating anyone - fun spanking yes but using a belt no thanks.

Max_68Max_686 months ago

Eine im wahrsten Sinn des Wortes knallharte Geschichte - sehr heftig, aber in der Beschreibung des Cuckoldings in dieser Beziehung sehr überzeugend und genial geschrieben!

Fünf Sterne - darum bin ich hier auf literotoca!!!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Good story of cuckold submission and humiliation. My own wife confessed she was turned on by imagining she was submitting to another man and saw it also aroused me. We took the next step and found someone who would dominate her. We loved the ritual shaving of her before each encounter and although she had rebuffed my previous attempts to take her anally, she did allow her lover to penetrate her there and while it was painful at first she began to enjoy it. I should add also that she gives herself a anal douche prior to any anal sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1950scuckold@1950scuckold
I'm very open to suggestions for stories I should write or how I should continue current stories in progress, but unfortunately I might not do them in a timely manner if ever. It's very hard for me to motivate myself to write erotica because I have to be in just the write mood...