All Comments on 'Husband's Revenge'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

Not sure if Helen was brain dead or just plain stupid. Either way she truly fucked up. That being said, John just wasn't a nice guy, either. Can't give him any 'atta boys' for his behavior, either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The main character is a maniac

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story until you destroyed it in the ending by RAAC'ing them. And his wife was right - it's MUCH worse that he was banging some escort. Why would he go to counseling, bang an escort and do anything if he was just going to take her back? He'll spend the rest of his life watching her as his life wasn't stressful enough. He needed a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Creative revenge but the main character should have gone farther and sent copies of all photos and videos to their children, Mary and her husband, his in-laws. Three months of counseling should have been enough to get it into Helen’s head the relationship was never going to be good again and divorce was the correct path. Never keep a cheating spouse, once a cheater always a cheater.

I was going to give it 5 stars because of the creative revenge against Helen but gave it 1 star because the reconciliation. even with the dumb post nuptials Living the rest of your life in a marriage without trust that requires constant tracking and monitoring is not healthy and going to lead to a more drawn out and hateful divorce in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's good but still annoyed at the fact that he took the slut back

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Decent story. Helen walked up to the cliff and stopped (barely) from jumping off. That marriage will never be the same, and will take years (if ever to repair). Chances are the truth will come out to the kids. John told Helen's parents, so I'm sure they would have some interesting discussions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh, weak beer. No build up, no explanation just a date for dinner and dancing, which is unacceptable, but he acts as if he walked in on a gang-bang. Lots of alternatives husband could have pursued including confrontation at the dance club when the asshole was groping wifey. This is just a mediocre walk through the usual, wife wants to date, husband gets pissed (as he should), wife goes ahead anyway. I get itbut this is nothing new and given how little actually happened his reaction and conversations with his fa-in-law and sister-in-law seem more than a little hysterical.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

I liked this writer enjoyed a number of his work. Unfortunately I don't enjoy this. The MC was an hypocritical asshole. He knew there was no sex between his wife and Tommy but he did it anyways.

/

The writer is just probably gifting the BTB crowd with this knowing a lot of cuck crap is getting churned every darn hour by cuck writers. I do like btb stories if done properly it's a lot of fun to read but this nah.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Not your usual, impeccable work. This has major timeline and plot issues. Helen was home by 0100 Saturday, but John and Candi showed up Saturday afternoon and Helen was working....on Saturday? And when Tommy got home in the wee hours of Saturday, his wife obviously was irate. Presumably, when Tommy discovered that John outed him, in person, he would've let Helen know. Either in anger or as a heads-up? The employer is very liable for allowing a predator to fish in the company pond; stuff like that, especially when it causes a divorce, is impossible to keep secret. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cindy, Your story and writing are improving and I look forward to you next one!!!

Thank you!

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Wow what a twat, (that’s the husband). Punishment should fit the crime, this did not.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

It was great until the reconciliation. Did you realise that you narrated the entire ending? The last line of dialogue was the husband angrily agreeing to counseling, so the ending felt emotionless and rushed.

-

Just like in real life, reconciliations in a loving wives story just don't work. You've taken the readers on a journey that starts with betrayal and heartbreak, then tried to end it with them supposedly happy together. It is extremely hard to convey the long painful road to a reconciliation unless 80% of the story is about that journey.

By the end, I didn't get the impression that Helen really acknowledged what she did was wrong, only that she was upset that John started fucking a younger woman. Where was the regret and contrition? She didn't really give him much of a reason to forgive her, let alone trust her ever again.

-

I think a much better ending would've been John realising what he missed by being faithful to Helen for his entire adult life. He was at his peak sexual market value now, having money and a successful career, whereas Helen was at least 15 years past her prime. John should've continued to date younger women, then divorced his unfaithful wife and replaced her with a woman at least a decade younger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

revenge is mine sayeth the husband

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

A bit rough and ready, but l enjoyed it.

Scores 4/5

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

I like this type of BTB, not ridiculous over the top. Just get even baby. Can you do the February Sucks story every bodies been doing? Just read another awful one, its been like two good ones.

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

A fantastic submission...well done!!!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 2 years ago

What LW story is complete without the boyfriend losing a testicle or two when he leaves a bar late at night. LW has a new rule. Every story must have that ending and it seems to be working. Every writer can copy and paste that in, if they don't already.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 2 years ago

Loved the quote at the end.

offkilter123offkilter123almost 2 years ago

I tried to read this but, despite the subject matter, it seemed to be written on a 3rd grade level.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

Just didn't seem to generate any excitement.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

I like all your stories I have read so fat. I am going to go through and red them all in the next day or so, then I will leave you an overall Star rating, this one is a 5 cause the hubs got the point.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

You give away too much in the intro. Yes, you don't want to piss off readers with an ending that they don't like. Yes, there are some who won't like ANY consequences, even non-BTB, even for the most vile wife, and some who won't accept ANY reconciliation, no matter how mild the offense or how well-earned the reconciliation, but most simply want the "punishment" to fit the "crime."

\

Too much "tell," not enough "show."

\

"Stop your pouting and childish behavior."- Objecting to cheating isn't childish, it's adult, unlike wanting to have your cake and eat it, too.

\

Of course his brother is a detective who knows a PI. BTW, why doesn't he call on Thursday, instead of giving them short notice?

\

"during the cheating couple's dinner, John was also going to visit Tommy Boy's wife and explain what was happening" - Again, why wait? Tell her right away, cut him off at the knees.

\

Another wife doing things for Lover Boy that she called "slutty" when her husband asked for them.

\

"I look like a little slut, but it's so much fun" - Heaven forbid she have "fun" with her husband!

\

"he always let her have her way" - Yes, on things that he didn't care that much about.

\

"you can reclaim me as your wife" - There shouldn't be anything to "reclaim" if nothing's going to happen.

\

"Well, yes, but you're making it sound bad." - Because it IS bad! What if John had walked into the club with HIS :date?"

\

"we get Helen some shock treatment for her defective brain" - Finding her husband in their bed fucking another woman was shock treatment enough?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just one cliché after another, strung randomly together. So badly written I just gave up. Like listening to someone drunk out of their mind trying to tell a story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I like it! I liked the no-nonsense approach of the husband and I like the fact that her cheat did not result in sex (although I'm sure it would have the next time). His reaction might seem extreme to some, but I think it was right.

.

There were two minor technical problems that I'll mention just so the author might think about these things in the future.

.

First, married 20 years, two kids if I did the math right, where are they when he's bringing the escort home on weekends? It takes a year to make a baby. They have 2. High school graduation is generally about age 18. They haven't been married long enough for the kids to be away at college.

.

Second, the paragraph that starts "Mary, of course, she can come back..." fails. It's full of contradictions. There is one sentence that is then reversed with several statements. I'm not sure what the author was trying for there, but it didn't work.

.

Please do keep writing. I like the choices you made in this story.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 2 years ago

You are without question the consistently best BTB writer on Literotica right now. I am so happy you decided to stay with us. If this was a mild BTB I can't wait for your next one. My eyes light up whenever I see you have posted a story. Needless to say five stars.

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

5 stars for this one. Cindy has become an awesome writer

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

At first I thought this was plagiarism- plagiarism of a composite of LW stories; but then I realized that there are too many good stories here to be included in that blunt assessment. Stories with imagination, original thinking, excitement. Stories with real emotion and real betrayal. Stories by talented writers who've done their own research and put in the time to publish their own witty and imaginative plots and subplots. Stories that bear no resemblance to this one......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do some authors feel the need to explain their stories in the preface? Let us read it and figure it out for ourselves.

This is just plain awful. Nothing new and the idiot husband goes overboard with his escort. Granted she went on a date with another guy but he's the who broke the vows and continued to do so. Ever herd of that old double standard phrase?

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

This is a good story as it points out how some women get to a point in there marriage where they get hit with the Martian Slut Ray. There brain leaves their body. Their husband takes them for granted, yes we all do that, that's why we get married to have companion and a mother for our children we don't have to worry about. We can relax, there's no competition. After all, we give them a house, a roof over their head, provide for their every need. All we ask is for is a little love, respect and faithfulness. But then their brain tells them they don't feel sexy anymore. They don't feel the thrill of the chase and somebody wanting them, somebody lusting after them. The want that thrill of the first kiss, the first feel, the first sex, the thrill of the chase. Well girls, forget it, there is only one first time everything after that is second. If you try and have another first, it may be your last. Good story about a guy with some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable. Thank you.

rnebularrnebularalmost 2 years ago

Okay story, had a strong Judge Dredd "I am the law" kind of feeling. A little preachy to me, but not bad. The wife got hit by the slut ray and was determined to see it through. I often think that oddly this type of thing might actually happen, who knows? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous bullshit... I would've DIVORCED him and taken him for every fucking penny I can get 🙃.. he has ZERO fucking moral high ground here... she went on a date, that was bad, but no sex was involved.. he on the other hand started fucking some slut... I'm lost as to how that would help? He had 2 fucking choices, except it or divorce her... this bullshit revenge fuck to "teach her a lesson" is utterly ridiculous.. as a woman, I'm not ok with revenge fucks for male or female. I think it's stupid, immature and a relationship killer.. once you start having to play these type of games.... the relationship is OVER!. I hate when women have revenge fucks, fuck no I'm not ok with a man doing it.. what type of relationship you have left after that bullshit? A weird one... I'm sorry but I didn't care for husband or wife.. both deserve each other really. Both are cheaters but he took it 10 notches. He did it in THEIR house, In THEIR bed😒... that would've burned whatever feelings I had left for him.. the sheer desecration of their HOME, where they raised their kids at would've been the nail.. she went on a date and loved him begging, crying and whining her not to go.. she felt powerful hurting him and tirning him into a whiny spinless sniveling little pussy😂😂😂😂.. that's fucking twisted...... yes she acted like a braindead delusional slut, but he's a cheater.. sound like a match made in hell..

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

Just mediocre, at best. Plot was old hat, characters were poorly developed and the dialog was trite. Not worth the time to discuss how extreme the plot was. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An entertaining version of a trope as well worn as the Appian Way 😎. And starring yet another member of the Martian Slut Ray Hall of Fame!

.

Why Doug took the fool back was about as unbelievable as Helen’s antics. But then, stupid husbands are as much a staple of these tales as Slut Ray wives 🤗

.

CindyTV spins a good tale, though. Enjoyed the romp!

.

4 ****

.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

I like that statement at the end. Truer words have never being said. Who said that?

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

"I'm John Casey and a man of action". He should have told her the consequences BEFORE she left and if she still went he should have dumped her. He didn't get any balls until after the fact...... Cuck shit,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A bit over the top. Why no revenge on the cheating wife (the one whose ex-husband injured the villain)?

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

I love it when a plan comes together

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

The whole element of their kids and their involvement/reaction was bypassed in your story. That's a pretty big miss. The rest was pretty solid, but I'm not sure I can relate to how, if these events were to happen in real life their marriage, would have survived. 4* overall.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

An excellent story about the effects of cheating on the cheater. No, bleeding hearts, he did not go overboard in revenge. In cases like this, there is no overboard just as their lives will NEVER be the same due to her stupid actions.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

“If you really love me, you will …” is item number one in the manipulator’s handbook. There is never any connection to love, it’s all about control.

Hubby’s decision to hire Cindy and fuck her in his marital bed is WAY over reacting to wife’s stupid grab ass event. She needed a lesson, but that was using a shotgun to kill a mouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

100 retaliations for 1 offense

sounds fair and proper to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simple, straight forward and entertaining. Great job, Cindy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way, way too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done. Not sure she was worth it, but like how hubby took charge of his life and home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does this stuff actually happen in the real world?

I see this scenario enough in literotica that it makes me wonder. Have people ever actually been sat down by their SO and been told. “I’m unhappy right now with our marriage. I’m going to go on a date with another man/woman.”

It just seems so heartless that I can’t even imagine it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Don't know that I would have taken her back but it was a good story nonetheless

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Definitely a brain dead or completely stupid wife for sure. But I really couldn't come to like the husband in this story either. For supposedly, according to himself, being a man's man he came across as pretty weak and pathetic. He runs away after the wife tells him what she's going to do but he calls her and sounds like a wimp begging her not to do it. Why doesn't he confront them at his house or in the dance club?? Where the hell is that man's man at?? Instead he hires a prostitute, you can call her an escort if that makes you feel better, but she's still nothing but a prostitute. He proceeds to fuck the said prostitute every weekend for a month before deciding it was getting too expensive. I thought he was a multiple millionaire?? Anyway that certainly doesn't give him the moral high ground in the marriage or any standing at all. Then he finally decides to reconcile with her but he gets a postnup and must constantly be checking on her. Yeah, that's the ticket to a long lasting loving marriage. Like I said the husband isn't a likeable person in my opinion. I'm not sure that the wife wouldn't have been better off divorcing him and that's saying alot after the stunt she pulled!! At least he did let the assholes wife know he was cheating on her. That was about the only thing I liked about him.

One other thing I thought was weird was he called his father-in-law and told him his daughter was on a date with another man and the father-in-law doesn't try to contact his daughter?? Big story hole right there for you. Why would you mention that if nothing was going to come from it?

You could have also left out her boyfriend getting his ass beat since the husband in your story didn't have the balls to do it himself like a real man's man would have. All that said you still have the best story posted today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Either pick one POV or use something to indicate the change from 1st to 3rd. You did have a day indication for the switch back to 1st, but that seems to have been an accident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with OVERCRITICAL. Although, I thought it was less than mediocre.

muncher354muncher354almost 2 years ago

Cringe story written by someone that gets no play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why average?!

Begged her instead of simply saying you leave on date our marriage is toast. And my pet peeve!

Bald( shaved) girl hair woman!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Tomorrow we will talk and you can reclaim me as your wife."

When you've been disrespected and betrayed, what's to reclaim.

"Talk" is code word for.....let me ramble on endlessly with every pathetic excuse I can think of why me being a selfish cunt isn't as bad as it sounds and is actually a good quality trait.

"He was overcome with humiliation and a feeling of inadequacy, which eventually turned back to anger."

Nope, when someone shits all over your relationship, there's no feeling of humiliation or inadequacy. Anger sure......then its straight on to let's get this toxic person out of our life as soon as possible since life's too short to waste on such a person.

"The counselor, however, gave me a great deal of grief for my revenge."

Its not the counselor's job to pass judgement or assign blame. Ever notice how when one person in the relationship breaks the social contract of the relationship, the person who breaks the contract and everyone else thinks the other the other party should still be obligated to honor the original social contract. Nope doesn't work that way. You either renegotiate a "new" social contract acceptable to all parties or you go your separate ways.

Good story, thanks for the read!

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

Great revenge story. The interaction was wonderful

Grammar very good,

Flow: decent to good. Maybe it is just me, the part when he talked to the brother and PI was somewhat confusing to me

visualization was good and very good in the restaurant scene when the PI was reporting about the date.

BTB/RAAC She deserves more punishment and to be held on a very very short leash. RAAC is best, but with more pain

Keep my attention near excellent

Overall 4.6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No sympathetic character here. She’s a slut and for a man of action he has no balls. Sorry, this story is a waste of time and bandwidth.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 2 years ago

You somehow made a diehard BTB reader hate you and side completely with your semi-cheating wife. You are an unfeeling psychopath portraying yourself as a wronged husband.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 2 years ago

Fabulous ending line. Quote from; who?

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another dumb wife story! John post nuptial was like a criminal getting supervision and a angle bracelet. She signed this as she will be entitled to 0 . In a divorce. Yet she never slept with Tommy . He has hired a escort to fuck him. So how does that even the score?? You

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Way over the top response.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the effort, but the usual LW flaws and character contradictions. A loyal loving faithful marriage for over 20 years, then, Shazam!, she's dating another man, who's she been courting at work for several weeks. But no where do you describe any cosmic shift in the wife's values, ethics, personality, or intellectual state. Martian Slut Ray? Just, POOF, she's a whore?

What's most sloppy about this story is that this couple demonstrably did not know each other, despite all their married years. And to make it more ridiculous it appears several people close to them completely understood and predicted how the husband would respond to the wife's decision to "open" their marriage. How come the wife was so unaware, surprised, and tuned out of her marriage? The entire plot does not make sense.

Again, thanks for the effort, but just too contradictory and too much character morphing.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years ago

You write well. I look forward to the work you spoke of. Keep at it. The Bear approves.4 stars.

The BEAR

looking4itlooking4italmost 2 years ago

NOT ONE SCAR ON MY HEART CAME FROM AN ENEMY. THEY CAME FROM PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY "LOVED ME."

OMG, can I have an amen!

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Well a real gentleman would have Consoled tommys wife, im disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty juvenile husband. The wife would be better off divorced

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

Rather mediocre, writing was similar to a shopping list. I cannot criticize the storyline since it is the standard LW sequence. It just seemed to lack life. I guess I am saying the time did not convey passion or anything. Maybe an editor would be of help? I did like the last 5 lines though.

Finally I thank you for sharing your writing, it takes courage and character to post on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The reconciliation ruined an otherwise great story. The way John responded and got some revenge against his cheating wife was creative, reasonable, and appropriate. The reconciliation was a dumb move on his part, divorce and move on as you can never trust a cheater again even if the person never cheats again, the complete lack of respect he/she has for you has already been made know to you and everyone else. When someone does not respect you, you cannot that person, without trust there is no room for love.

Because it is well written and a creative revenge on a cheating wife, I wanted to give a high score. Unfortunately the lack of divorce and ultimate reconciliation left me disgusted with John for betraying himself. Cuckolds get 1 star.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

Another awesome story CindyTV!

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 2 years ago

Decent story but didn’t agree with the recon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I really liked it. I agree with him trying to keep the marriage together, but I really doubt that anyone as monumentally stupid as his wife, will be successful. To do what she did, so many exposed lies, showing preference for the boyfriend over the husband, planning it weeks in advance: love for her husband must be entirely missing for her to even entertain the idea. Just get a divorce, for pete's sake, and go live the way you want.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 2 years ago

Well-written, well-plotted, well-executed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you CTV! This is how all cheating "whore" wives should be dealt with .... wife wants to fuck around .... well so can the husband! No cucks / RAAC that made sense .... why? Because he showed her what betrayal is in spades!

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Very well written story! 5 stars from here

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****That was a excellent read. Very entertaining BTB story. Thanks for sharing.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 2 years ago

I like this one. I HATE how modern society forces us to always be 'nice', forgiving, and not take revenge. Bullshit. The quickest way to make someone understand what they've done to you is to do it to them. It nearly always works except for narcissists and psychopaths.

The counsellor might have been following their training, but was still a big f**king idiot. The wife didn't have a right to demand anything from her husband when she betrayed his trust. I don't like that they stayed together even with all the tracking devices - it's better to cut someone like that free and find someone you trust again. It's too much work. But it's your story.

jon991gjon991galmost 2 years ago

Just the right amount of burning, well done on this one 5*

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zaharialmost 2 years ago

Another great story CindyTV! Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW. Thanks.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Loved the story, but most people are not rich.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Ughh

Did you craft this story from your favored reader’s comments? Requests? This really feels like a “made-to-order” tale, doesn’t it? Written by your readers, with better spelling and punctuation than many of them could manage.

I see this as an example of commercial writing, in a sense. There is a market in this sub-category for a sort of cathartic, rage-venting story that vilifies women, and allows immature men to imagine themselves powerful and smart, smarter than the women they wish they could get, but don’t in real life.

These stories usually don’t make a lot of sense, in that they don’t hold together logically, but then, they don’t have to. This particular group of readers doesn’t really care if it makes sense, as long as bitches get burned, and burned unmercifully.

These guys despise women, because they don’t understand how to be with them. They think that they are chattel, to be acquired and disposed of casually, with minimum fuss. They see her more as a kind of roommate, who cooks, cleans, and fucks, rather than a partner in life. There is also an expectation of ownership and control. These guys don’t actually acquire women like that, at least not for long. That may explain why they have so much trouble keeping women. A whole lot of women won’t put up with that shit.

So, CindyTV, you perform a somewhat valuable service, I guess, with your professionally manufactured verbiage. You act as a pressure relief valve for these guys. That’s gotta be worth something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

while I do believe that counseling can help in these cases, it seems that everyone is missing the bigger point. The wife made the mistake and needed the help. The husband needed help in learning how to forgive and move forward. But the one point that always goes unanswered is this. MONEY!!!

The PI cost money, but was necessary to prove she had made the mistake, yet the husband had to pay for it. Any lawyer fees were totally the wife's fault, yet the husband had to pay for it. The counseling was for both, yet the husband is always stuck with the bill. It may sound petty,but if I were the husband the wife would have been forced to get a second job and repay the husband for every damn cent he spent. Hell, if he wanted to be a real bastard he could bill her for the time he had to spend alone because the stupid bitch was working a second job.

The bigger point I am trying to make is that any cost or time the husband lost because the wife cheated should also be considered. Why should the husband have to pay for everything. Counseling wouldn't have been needed if the bitch had been smart enough to talk to her husband before considering something as stupid as cheating

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Great story, told at a rapid clip. Some good BTB burns for both the Bitch and the Bastard. But, the REC part? Naaah! Helen will find another Tommy, just vetted better. And, next time, she'll reason that it's justified payback. John should do the nastiest divorce possible; fuck her everyway and everywhere possible. (Yes bitch, the kids got photos and videos, 'duh.)

fritz51fritz51almost 2 years ago

Your writting is superb. *****

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 2 years ago

i have to agree with that last statement

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not so much; and I agree totally with alvin!

Ron-SanRon-Sanalmost 2 years ago

That last line caused me to pause a moment to reflect on it. Hurt just a bit. Good story, great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally, a story worth reading, a husband's vendetta, worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't think I could have ever taken her back. Would never trust her again. Nicely written.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Why cant women see how fragile men's feelings are when it comes to their cheating and cheating does not only mean intercourse it's still cheating if she only cuddles up to another man.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Norseman, you dummy, you cannot be that stupid to think that "women" are the way it was made in this fictional story, are you?

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Not one of the best by this author. She was so stupid, but he was much worse, used it as an excuse to have an affair, how much did that cost? I understood the first time, that was acceptable, but sorry to do it weekend after weekend was far worse than what she did, and what he said about, once a cheater always a cheater applied to him,, he enjoyed it to much not to do it again.

MattKesterMattKesterover 1 year ago

Need to pick first-person or third-person point of view. I think the story is best told first-person, though we wouldn't have gotten the wife's perspective in a couple critical points of the story. So, perhaps some editing is warranted.

I found the story to be compelling. I had a coworker who cheated on her husband, and I told her it was really stupid. She wasn't good at hiding it, and her perspective was similar to Helen's. I also worked with a guy who saw the company as his personal dating service. Word got around, and last I knew he was on his third marriage - and paying child support for all the others. And a trail of women who absolutely hated him.

This story just needs a bit of cleanup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shame for the reconciliation. You keep a cheater that MAY have learned her lesson (i say may because she is not worried about how much she hurt him but that she could not claim him as hers) and gain a lifetime of doubt and mistrust. Burn the bitch at the stake and find an honest woman instead

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife was a real airhead and they had very different versions of cheating. That being said the husband put aside his pride and begged her to not go. She went through with her plan with some concern m, though mollified and manipulated for an hour by Tommy. In the end the dance club scene with a 1 am return pushed things way too far for a husband who has zero tolerance on cheating. One can understand why he chose to break his own vows with an escort. On the other hand, it isn't surprising that the wife thinks he went way too far for revenge. I don't see how a reconciliation was possible for the two. Shenwas too stupid to recognize thatbshebdid and said nothing soulful or remorseful about what she did even though deep down she knew she should not have done it. Her sister Mary excorciated her yet she still only cares about her husband being with an escort for five weekends. Meanwhile the husband escalated immediately and put the wife through a lot of pain on purpose for revenge. He has zero concerns and counseling does zilch to alter this. While one might understand his position, it really just means the marriage is dead as he is intentionally hurting his wife over and over again for her transgression. So how does thr Old Testament husband (well except for screwing a hooker) go 180 degrees to let's try counseling. We don't have a clue what the wife come to understand, if anything. I am not necessarily against a reconciliation for such a weird scenario but I don't see how it can happen when the husband feels so hurt and will not forgive or (ever) trust (look at all the post counseling conditions) and the wife is too stupid to see what she had done wrong. There is also no real discussion of her depression and need to confide in Tommy and build up of a clearly emotional affair that ended in a disastrous date that while it did not involve penetration, certainly fails the husband test by a wide margin. Shebis clueless and he no longer trusts and won't forgive, os she stays with him under tough new conditions. How does the marriage survive? As an aside, I know the wife feels she cannot cheat and has no intent for sexual relations but she has clear intent for a date night with dinner and dancing (and eventually kissing and fondling and rubbing) even after her husband's tearful entreaty before the date. When a wife has clear premeditated intent to inflict pain (though not probably her original thinking due to her low IQ) by having "fun" (her intent) with another man with activities that fail the clearly marriage test (of which she is ignorant) withnthenside benefit of maintaining powrr in her relationship (she justifies with this to herself multiple times) and then displays no remorse, doesn't that magnify everything massively? What wife would do such a thing? It is open season for disaster? An intelligent wife if dead set on such a date would not broadcast it. Yeah it would look bad but is probably easier to try to get out of if caught than pre-announcement. If her declaration is retracted or she folds, massive damage is still done. If she does it, gets caught, and lies, her marriage is in danger but any worse than laying an ultimatum down first? If she does it and confesses after the fact, and doesn't have sex or that part cannot be verified) then maybe with counseling she has a chance. The odds of staying married when confessing adultery are 3 times higher than if caught. I just question the merit of all these stories where a loving wife of many years suddenly announces she is going on a date especially ifn as he plans to have aex and tells the husband that she will. That just doesn't compute and I think an intelligent wife who already has an emotional affair going would either date behind her husband's back or talk tonher husband and say the marriage has problems and things need to happen to fix it or she wants a divorce. The upfront declaration (especially if saying she plans to screw her date overnight) has no possible benefit to her. Yes it gives the husband a chance to react, act, or intervene but does zero for the wife except put the marriage suddenly under a pressure cooker for no reason except for her try to establish some "dominance" in the relationship. Good luck with that after 20 years of marriage. Heck a smart wife would set it up as a girls' night out and a supposedly chance encounter. She has no plausible deniability of she declares her intentions upfront. The exception is if by delivering the ultimatum it is for revenge against the husband (may blow up in her face) or to purposefully torch the marriage or to force the husband to listen to a demand like "work less", "spend time with me", "stop drinking", etc. But the latter can also be better achieved by "if you don't change I want a separation or divorce".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. First I would like to reply to anon” uggh”

This story had nothing to do, about men hating women. It had everything to do, about a Narcissist woman, who misinterpreted her husband giving in to her every wish, as a weakness, instead of him just trying to be a good, loving husband. But as long as you brought up the subject, most men will try to keep peace in the relationship, and do whatever they can, even giving in on the little things, to have a happy marriage. The woman in this story, is surely not the first, or last, to try to take advantage of that. The interesting thing is that you never see this in reverse, where the husband tells his wife, he is going on a date, and she needs to accept it because he deserves it, and hubby only loves her, nobody else. If you really, really love someone, you would never destroy them like that. Cheating with someone out of lust, or being drunk one time is another thing. But doing it pre meditated is just cruel, and shows you have no love for your spouse, especially when you announce it in advance like that. In this particular story, he should have divorced her. Actions have consequences. Let her do through the rest of her life living with him, but without the safety net of marriage. That’s my opinion, and I certainly do not hate women, only cheaters of both sexes. 5 stars.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

After his second phone call where he humiliated himself and she took it as a power trip, it was over. There would be no comeback from that betrayal. It would be nothing but nuclear payback. Both kids and ALL family and friends would receive enough pics and video to surmise she did fuck her lover without him saying it. Law suits would fly and she would be a broken pile of humiliation deservedly so.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Did he frame the postnup and display it openly somewhere as a constant reminder to her of what she did. He should have! Her and Tommy still work together in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I believe people make mistakes, even big ones. Reconciliation is OK in the right circumstances, even with adultery. However, Helen went to Tommy for support that she should've went to her husband for, which led to emotional adultery, at least. This also led to the date. Why, in their talks, I wonder why hubby didn't bring this up. Helen then announces that she's going on this date, without any thought to her husbands feelings, even with the last call begging her not to go on the date. She still went, allowing Tommy to kiss & feel her up. From that moment on, the marriage was totally damaged, and the chance of reconciliation should've been a non-issue. There should've been no post nup, as there should've been no marriage. But there was one, but I noticed that she wasn't made to leave her job, as she'll still work with Tommy, & who knows if they'd connect on a lunch break or when her husband's working... after she thinks things've calmed down.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.