All Comments on 'Husband's Revenge'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments (Page 2)
NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

I see comments like, "Woah! Helen still works in the same office as Tommy!" Relax...I'm sure it was just something overlooked by the author. 99% of Literotica authors are not professional writers. Some are. And some non-professionals probably could earn a living writing, but the vast majority are not pros.

I know some people also think, "She didn't even fuck the guy! Yet, he continued to fuck Candi repeatedly. He's worse than she is." No. He's not. Helen opened the floodgates for John to do as he pleased as soon as she stepped out of their door. I know that most younger Millenials and Gen Y/Zers think marriage is a joke and stupid and I'm sure the way things are going there probably won't be marriage in 100 years. But, that's a different subject for a different time.

When Helen first said to herself, "I'm going to go on a date with Tommy this weekend" she was already cheating on her husband. Have you ever heard Prostitutes/Escorts and a shitload of everyday, regular women say things like, "so and so is one thing...but I will not kiss blah blah blah. Kissing is personal...It's intimate. A BJ can be given without intimacy, but making out with someone is extremely emotional and intimate." While I disagree about the BJ part, I think ALL acts of that nature are sexual and intimate I do believe kissing IS insanely intimate. I'd rather be cheated on by someone who just made out with another dude versus someone who just sucked a dude's cock. I would leave either...but the BJ would be more painful to me.

Anyway, that's my point. Helen was already cheating when she would sit down for lunch every day and tell Tommy intimate details of her life. She was cheating emotionally and if you think that's ridiculous and a joke, wait until it happens to you. You'll be devastated if you really love that woman.

I'm okay with the reconciliation here - I don't know if I would do it - but I don't wanna be an Internet Commentor Hard Ass and say, "I'd fucking kill the bitch!" I'm a very jealous person, so I personally would walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Helen evidently was planning on this date for a while. Going to lunch with Tommy, telling his things she didn't tell her husband. First, a husband shouldn't have to ask his wife not to date others. & John not only did this several times, but also phoned Helen, humiliating himself & asked again. However, she thought that call's a sign of his weakness which she thought empowered her. She then still disregarded his wishes to dress for Tommy as she never dressed for him.

---> The fact that she continued to date & her dress, but moreso let Tommy feel her up on the dance floor, John's a fool for any reconciliation, no matter what they agreed upon (read- postnup). While I like stories where there is reconciliation, it has to be worthy of the fact, like a 1time mistake. Even though Helen's date was only 1 time, she was not only emotionally cheating on her husband, but made plans for that date a month earlier. Nothing except a divorce should be the result.

----> Moreso, her parents, friends, family & work associates should receive some pictures of her in action. AND a note from John as to why they're now a divorce, so Helen can't change the facts. Same, at least work mates, to happen to Johnny. Helen can't claim to love her husband then act with another man & disrespect her husband as she did.

-----> Well written story, interesting, good plot line. 5 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hehe nice disproportionate response. Well she shot first :) I am however perplexed. The wife comes off as a total narcissist but she nerve displayed this type of personality before in 20 years of marriage? One doesn't become a narcissist over night. Depression might make her more susceptible to a predator and seduction but doesn't mean she would be brain dead. How can she not believe what she did was cheating let alone the obvious emotional affair? Heck she let the asshole talk to her for an hour in her living room on their date night. Wtf? So why would she announce her date? Is she really that stupid? What she has some demented power dynamic that suddenly arose. I know she thought he would forgive her because he doted on her the last 20 years, but really? And what was her payoff? Feeling sexu and desired by another man and having a romantic date with Tommy but no sex ... yet? I mean this was supposedly a one off unless she thought (not revealed either way) that she can talk hubby into more. But forget that. His initial reaction was NOT that of a cuck. And what is Tommy doing? He knows rhe declaration can only bring problems. He is married! If he has been having office affairs, he didn't do it my having the cheating wife throw it in her husband's face ... ahead of time! Makes for a story I guess and author writes well but whoa she is one of the dumbest loving wives on this site. Some follow in her footsteps but threaten divorce or keeping custody of the kids, etc. And they at least plan to have sex. More believable are the ones who are tempted and seduced and plan to do it discreetly behind their husband's back. Sure it is a betrayal and if caught usually means divorce but upfront declaration is the worst scenario for the two cheaters and is the best case scenario foe the husband IF the wife plans to cheat. Crazy how dumb she is. I like her sister Mary. Not sure why husband took her back even with a post nuptial. She never apologizes, showed remorse or contrition. Maybe in counseling she realized that it was cheating and felt scared about competition and the Asshole's track record. Guess hubby is a glutton for punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cindy- UR the best! 5 stars.

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

The time to fight for one’s affection is during the courting and dating period. Once you are married you should never have to fight for your wife. If you do, you are a fool fighting for a prize that’s not worth having. I would have put her ass on the road as soon as she announced her date. That level of disrespect can’t be rewarded in anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not happening

When he called and begged I threw in the towel.

You are married and don't need to beg when spouse breaks vows.

Cheating begins when having conversations with another that you should only have with spouse.

Doesn't pass spouse test it's cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't work for me. His reaction and actions were "tit for tat". Just too over the top for someone whose marriage has just cratered. And who wants to live like that? Feeling you have to checkup on the person you're supposed to love and trust above all others would create a high-stress environment that would put you in an early grave. Better to divorce, grieve and get on with life than play policeman in your own marriage.

LaBesseLaBesseover 1 year ago

I like the quote at the end but credit where credit is due. It is from a fictional tv caricature by the name of Tommy Shelby in the show Peaky Blinders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have had only two true Loves in my life. The first one I caught red handed with Her new Lover He was Bigger than Me and could have beaten Me easily probably.A friend took Me over to Her house and she was setting on the side of His Pickup truck with Her between his legs and Her arms around his neck face to face as My friend rounded the Corner from Her house I kicked the door ope and at 40 mph I jumped out and ran towards them and told him you Mother f--ker You told People you were going to kick My ass for messing with your girlfriend well asshole you better start kicking Suzy screamed randy don't hurt Him which I think freaked Him out Being he was so much bigger than Me He jump into His cab and Locked the door that was the last time I saw Her or Him She had mentioned a few days before her wanting to join a group called the AGAPI force which was a religious group which went around the world to save peoples Souls I signed up for the Army the next week I went in Infantry If she was going to go out and save Souls I was going to send Souls to hell ! When I joined the Army they told Me with My test score I could have any field I wanted including Officers training course I stayed with Infantry Maybe later I will tell you about my second true love and what I went through with Her. I you can use this as a story base I would love and will read it. This story I wish I could give you 10 stars

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

Slightly more believable version of this common story in that she didn't plan to or actually have sex with the guy... yet. Very likely to very there in these future though. His response felt wrong as well though.

I did find it hard to believe her taking him back after. Human nature makes me think a woman would have difficulty getting over a long term sexual affair as revenge when in she never had sex with the guy. Not about right or wrong... just how people actually think. Guess it's possible but there marriage would suck after this... no trust on either side. He'd always be watching for her next slip.... in fact that wad described in the ending. Even worse, stack on her initial betrayal with the fact he'd have to neer concerned about her wanting to even things out... and she'd feel in the back of her hag he'd gotten something she didn't and it was unfair.

I don't see happiness in their future if there marriage survives.... she placed the charges at the most effective strategic locations and he detonated... i guess they deserve each other...

Well written though, for the most part. An enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband's revenge was way over the top. You can't love a wife and treat her the way he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story He was so lucky so many cheating women think it is ok to demand one or two nights with another man (jaybee186)

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved it!! I Also Really Like Your Avitar Picture..

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

4 stars. I generally don't like reconciliation, so can't give it 5. But he got his pound (or 120 pounds?) of flesh, got a post-nup, and clearly in the author's mind got a wife who thinks she won't cheat again, which is somewhat unrealistic but hey it's the author's story and they know their character. It wasn't a nuclear BTB, but it was a satisfying revenge.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Well thought out, but most of us are not in a position to hire a high priced 'escort' to get a message across to the cheating spouse. I do think packing a bag and leaving pretty much sends the message to the wife but then again if there are minor children still at home you can't very well do that either. Bit I do realize this is just another cheating wife story and that most divorces are initiated by the wife. Not a bad story and well written but not quite 5 star material, that's just one old man's opinion though.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

Second read...

...liked it just as much as the first time !

5 !

Finn80561Finn80561about 1 year ago

You wrote well but one must never forgive any level of disrespect or disloyalty from a woman. Even if total financial ruin is the price of one’s dignity and pride, pay it. It’s money well spent.

RePhilRePhilabout 1 year ago

Along with Blackrandi58, JPB and some select others, you write the best stories in LW. Thanks for

Putting yourself out there with each story. Cheers

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Second story of yours I've read. Plan on reading many more.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 1 year ago

The only thing missing in this story is how all of this affected their children. They're mentioned, here and there, but no mention of their reaction to Dad having a girl over every weekend for a month - nor him leaving the house for a few days, nor their feelings of their Mom going on a date with another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

NOT ONE SCAR ON MY HEART CAME FROM AN ENEMY. THEY CAME FROM PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY "LOVED ME."

Marvelous quote and so true.rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the quote you referenced - A wise man once said: NOT ONE SCAR ON MY HEART CAME FROM AN ENEMY. THEY CAME FROM PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY "LOVED ME." Good Job!

SandMan87

YouamiYouamiabout 1 year ago

CindyTV, I must tell you that I thoroughly enjoy every one of your submissions. Your tales are testament to what good character portrayals and great plots can be achieved without a lot of verbose filling. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

10 stars! You surely have the gift of storytelling. I simply love your work !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written and paced. 5 stars. keep up the good work. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW BTW, love the new profile pic.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

un BTB nunca es exagerado... NUNCA!

jajajajaja

muy buena, gracias autor!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay12 months ago

Good to see a reconciliation after awesome revenge - thanks for a fun, albeit cliched, read.

AllNigherAllNigher11 months ago

I enjoy your stories though they tend to be over the top.... Or maybe because of that?

Anyway, I don't see her going on a date... Even if she has sex... Releasing him from his vows. Finished then fuck around. That said, I don't see his fucking a prostitute 2 daysa week for a month as a fitting payback for a date with no sex, oral or otherwise. Not that it was right, and it did violate foresaking all others... Still... Cannot see her getting over that so easily even if it was her fault love isn't logical and if think his running the sex in her face as he did for a month would make her question his commitment to her just like he questions her commitment to him.

Still a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

fap-all-nighter- This isn’t a contest, to determine who was the worst cheater. It isn’t a “ measured response” to another country sending a missile over the border. What it IS, was an attempt by the husband, to shock his wife back into reality, and save their marriage. And it worked.

5 stars!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Don't remember when, but I've read this story before and gave it four stars, just didn't leave a comment. I have to say though, reading the comments here was almost as entertaining as reading this fictional story of hurt and lost trust. I'm thinking that now John knows what's out there as far as satisfying sex is concerned, maybe he doesn't want things to go back to the way they were. Wouldn't blame him because he just never knows when the itch might hit Helen again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The ONLY reconciliation story that I have enjoyed. Great job CindyTV

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

Great Writing, Great Story, Great Payback by Hubby! 10 big blazing stars! Good job! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not sure he needed four Saturday nights screwing the hot escort to get hos point across but she did cheat and disrespect him first, not to mention the low level emotiobsl cheating. I could also see how a continued threat would force hercto re-evaluate. It was interesting seeing her inner thoughts how she kept flipping back and forth. She is 40 so not likely menopause. But she did seem obligated and headstrong about "repaying" Tommy's "kindness" when of course he was seducing her. Not sure if tellingbthe husband was wholly her idea. If it was in part Tommy's then he is an utter moron. While I think the four f$ck sessions were over the top, there is no simple way to balance betrayals. She did also wear the new lingerie which was execrable. To her credit she was done with the one date and meant it and it never got past second base. But she broke his heart, humiliated her husband, disrespected him enormously, and refused his e treaties as ge abused himself. That is big. At least he realized sex with Candi was just hot sex and suggested counseling. To her credit she realized that Tommy was just a sleaze and predator and never was her friend. Depression went an empty nest starts is nit uncommon but that is where communicating with your loving spouse comes in or if bad enough, get therapy! Also to be fair, I bet Tommy is not used to assertive, actionable husbands. Though not clear I assume he was not behind the confront hubby ahead of time scheme but took the risk anyways? Dunno for sure. I bet he figured even if the first night ended up only at thr club, and to be fair her nearly backing out and the extra hour, probably derailed any shot at going further, I woukd wager that Tommy woukd have sedu Ed her into cheating behind her husband's back, or at least really try to make it happen, to go all the way into an extramarital affair (this was cheating but not an adulterous affair). The MC was quick to react, had connections and resources and cut Tommy off at the kneecaps while him revenge f$cking Candi under the guise of now an open marriage provided the shock, so his wife would not fall for Tommy's inevitable future attempts at seduction. Well told story. But wow a month of weekends? Woukd have split the difference personally.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith8 months ago

Great story! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Et tu Brutus.

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair7 months ago

That last sentence rings true. All of my scars have come from people that loved me.

Sumnut96Sumnut967 months ago

Not usually a fan of RAAC tales, but this was well written paced AND the husband did teach his wife a serious lesson. 5 stars DMW aka

XluckyleeXluckylee7 months ago

Nice 5 stars from Xluckylee

MrWolf556MrWolf5566 months ago

It was a fair story but the last paragraph was absolutely top level!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What no sexual relation, the guy fondled her boobs, kiss her, squeeze her ass while dancing and you called that not sexual? That are something only her husband is allowed to do. No wonder western people marriage divorce rate are high, if the author can handle that and consider those no cheating im baffled, sure if they are both single it's okay, but she's a wife and in a marriage she allowed other man to fondle her and kiss her that's sexual in and on itself, why do many author's tend to consider only sex as cheating I'll never know, the moment she went out with the guy she broke the trust and took the marriage away with it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes, she was a jerk and I would have divorced her. However, he was a jerk for bringing a prostitute into their marital bed less than 24 hrs after his wife’s “date”. After all, she never actually slept with the guy.

For women, the grass is always greener.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another CindyTV five star special.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'd have divorced her. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, this dude needs to face his anger management issues. Heck, yes she kissed the guy but then to have her husband flaunt his infidelity by taking another woman to bed (several times while his wife was at home) was beyond anything I have read over many stories. She should have taken him to the cleaners by installing video cameras in the bedroom. He could have tried to steer the divorce to make it like she was the one that cheated but almost any court would have laughed at him, especially after watching the videos of him cheating on her. The only reason he broke off the sex was that it was costing him too much. Heck, his actions should have cost him a ton of more hurt. Now, if she did have sex with that other guy then all bets were off the table. A lifetime of cock cages would be a good start and see if he liked being tailed and monitored like he did with his wife. Sorry, he gets no sympathy from me.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd25 months ago

As many of us know and understand, cheating is much more than actual intercourse. Having an emotional affair is cheating. Kissing and fondling and lying about it is cheating. And once you open the door to cheating, disrespecting and lying to your spouse and throwing away your vows, why wouldn't he demonstrate what it feels like to her. Once she opened that can of worms she gave up all rights to complain. I like the way he handled it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

those who know you best ,can hurt you the worst !!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Who said that cheating requires penetrative sex? Cheating is a series of crossed boundaries; penetrative sex just being the usual last in the series, other than possibly pregnancy. I also love the "it was just once!" response. Is that the standard? I never knew... Yes, I killed him/robbed a bank/etc., but it was just this once, your honor!

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Good story Cindy, Thank you! 5 BIG ASS STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I usually don't like RAAC stories, but I liked this one. Very entertaining, I will read all of your stuff, thank you for sharing your writing talent.

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Great writing!! You said it yourself once a cheater always a cheater. I enjoyed reading the story. I felt a lot of pity for him. A salient point him never being able to trust her again. Everyone has their own reality and if he is happy in his then live and let live. If you call it living having to track your wife, hence the pity. You really have a way of getting the reader behind your characters to the extent they are upset for any injustice directed to them. Again great writing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The author is a clever writer. He still needs so proof reading help, though.

Here's what I gained from the story.

1 Any kind of cheating is wrong.

2 If a partner make a mistake, that one should confess and seek forgiveness. But don/'t become a punching bag!!!

3 If the wounded partner decides to humiliate and embarrass one in retaliation, run. The person is evil and unforgiving. They will try to dominate their now victim forever.

What kind of punishment is it for a guy to spend maybe $10 on sex with a hot babe to punish his wife. Despite protestations, he just wanted some strange stuff and took advantage.

Thank you Cindy TV for a great story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another great one. You always manage to put together stories that not only entertain but also have a message. The funny thing is that I knew women and men who had the same delusions although the women tended to be the serious delusional ones and the men generally used it for a way to get laid by anyone and everyone. Thanks for taking the time to put all you’ve got into this story just like all the others.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Back again hahaha. Same great tale it was my first time through. You should seriously consider self publishing a book. You are that good.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd23 months ago

This was a really good story. Thank you!!

It was a little over the top but a well written one.

I disagree with anonymous below. The wife didn't make a mistake, or she did in underestimating the response of her husband, but she deliberately and intentionally wanted that other man and planned to have sex with him. That is not a mistake. And she chose to stick around. He warned her that their marriage was over and he was free to do as he pleases. That doesn't make him evil, but possibly unforgiving. She deserved to know what the pain felt like and also know that she blew up their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The reconciliation killed the story but it was pleasantly written. 2-stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As before CindyTV you are the GOAT. Thanks for restoring my faith in young women again. I was beginning to think that every woman was only selfish and able to turn on and turn off affection at a moment's notice. This was fabulous and thanks. I am not a cuck and my wife is disabled so that I have to take care of her but I think that had things gone differently and she had fallen in with the wrong women they might have gotten her to go along with them. I am so sorry for these men (I guess they are still men) who allow this to go on...but they need to get some stones and say enough. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story. Love the wise man saying. It is very true. I have read some of the comments before mine and I am amazed at the widespread difference of “it’s too harsh” to “not harsh enough”. Part of the revenge/getting even/teaching a hard lesson is to balance out what you are doing versus the ultimate goal. In this case reconciling with his wife but teaching her the consequences of her actions. 4 times with the escort for the 4 days of hell he had seems fair to me. And this was all on her. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice! I get and understand why the reconciliation as she didn’t get dicked by the coworker but revenge was a very painful lesson. Thanks

ju8streadingju8streading28 days ago

that is a very true statement

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.