Hybrid Theory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, friend of the Master. For many of us, seeing the Master having a good time and smiling was something we were willing to die for, and the fact that you have made it happen without us having to give our lives makes us very grateful indeed, so once again, and on behalf of all of us here, I thank you."

Gabe looked at everyone, before reaching back and wrapping his arm around Mu, pulling him back into him and grinning at the old man.

"Well there is no need for you to die Old Man. All of you may as well live on, so that you may see many more occasions where Mu is smiling and happy. Anyway, farewell, I believe it is time to go."

Gabe then nodded, before turning around and walking out of the restaurant, dragging Mu along with him who had remained silent the entire time. As they walked down the stairs, Gabe signaled to the cab driver, who got out of the cab and opened the doors himself this time. Gabe led Mu over into his side of the cab and closed the door, before walking over to his own side and sitting down, buckling himself in and closing his door.

"Back to Vamp Sect if you don't mind."

The driver nodded and started driving, as Gabe and Mu sat in silence, with Mu just keeping his head down. After a few minutes, Gabe looked over at Mu.

"Quite the family you've got there."

Mu just nodded slightly, and took a deep breath, while Gabe just smiled at him and reached up, gently patting Mu on the shoulder. After a few more minutes, Gabe suddenly looked alarmed, his eyes scanning all around. Mu noticed this and looked at Gabe, wondering what was going on.

"Gabe? Are you—"

"Stop the cab!"

The driver looked back at Gabe, about to ask what the reason for stopping was, but the moment he laid eyes on Gabe, and the severity of the expression on his face, he hit the brakes as hard as he could, and the cab came to a screeching halt. Gabe quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the door, flying out of the cab and running down towards an alley. Mu quickly told the driver to wait, before darting out and following Gabe. As Gabe made his day down the alley, he heard a voice shouting all sorts of obscenities and profanities. He identified the voice as that of one belonging to a female. He took a turn, still following the sound of the woman's voice when he started to hear another sound, like somebody was hitting something, which Gabe automatically identified as human flesh, as he had been trained for battle since he could walk. This caused him to increase his speed, and after one more turn, he actually noticed a gathering of people standing and bearing witness to the beating that was taking place. Suddenly, Gabe heard laughter; not soft, melodious laughter, but rather, shrill sounding, evil laughing. As he reached the group, he noticed that Mu was right behind him, and they both stopped just shy of joining the group of on lookers. They both saw a tall, shapely woman standing at around 5'11" with long blonde hair, a large but firm ass which was connected to long, sculpted legs. She had a large bosom which heaved as she breathed, nice long arms, with long, sleek fingers. She had fairly long neck, and an average sized head. The woman was slowly circling another woman who was on the ground, and when her face came fully into view, Gabe and Mu saw a truly beautiful woman. She had a long, sleek jaw with a perfectly sized chin, her nose was also long and elegant, and she had the most striking blue eyes. She had slightly drawn lips, although they were full and gorgeous. She was dressed in expensive looking clothes which accentuated her body wonderfully. Just as Gabe was about to be smitten, the woman opened her mouth and started cackling again, before driving her food with force into the stomach of the woman on the ground, causing her to open her mouth as though she were trying to scream, but nothing came out of her mouth. They then turned their attention to the woman on the ground, and all they could make out was that she had brown hair. The face was completely swollen and covered in blood, and her hair was mostly covering her face. Her clothes were torn and tattered, and she was also missing a shoe. Before they could appraise her further, a beautiful hand reached down and grabbed a handful of the brown hair, yanking the head up violently. The blonde woman started cackling again, and Gabe looked up again to see that she had a mouth of perfect teeth which were accompanied by two long fangs. Gabe's eyebrows perked up.

"A vampire!" Gabe said, stating the painfully obvious. "The question is, who is that she's beating the shit out of?"

Mu spoke quietly, in an effort to maintain a low profile.

"That is Abigail Dumont. She is... well, she is one of the Vampire King's concubines."

Gabe looked back at Mu, about to reply in a very loud voice, something that Mu picked up on and quickly moved to prevent, bringing his forefinger to his lips, hinting at a soft voice. Gabe then kept quiet, and then spoke quietly.

"What do you mean concubine? Doesn't the King have a Queen?"

"Indeed he does, however the Queen isn't all that... 'receptive' towards him, so he has a mini harem of concubines who keep him satisfied."

"Gabe's eyes balked at what he just heard, causing him to shake his head in disbelief, and a look of anger came onto his face."

"How... how dare he?! He not only has a queen, but he has a fucking HAREM?! That shit is terribly degrading towards women, and is totally unfair on them and—"

"You're just jealous that you don't have your own harem, aren't you?" Mu cut in with a deadpan delivery and facial expression.

"Yes!! Doesn't that bastard realize the plight of his subjects?! Why doesn't he fucking share?! I mean; you see how hot that bitch is right?!!"

Just then, three hard slaps and pained groans were heard, and this broke Gabe and Mu out of their little conversation. They both looked over towards the pair, and then Abigail started slapping the woman again and again, and after each sickening blow, the crowd gasped and winced, yet didn't move a muscle to try and stop what was happening. Gabe looked back at Mu in slight disgust.

"What the fuck? Why isn't anybody helping? Why are they just watching?"

"Well, because it is well known that the King's concubines enjoy many special privileges and pardons, so they can pretty much do whatever they feel like without fear of reprimand."

"So what?! That doesn't excuse these people for not trying to stop what's happening! I'm going to put an end to this!"

Gabe started turning around, about to get involved before he felt a hand on his wrist.

"Gabe, stop! You don't want to do this!"

"What do you mean I don't want to do this; can't you see that the other woman will die if this carries on?!" Gabe said, looked at Mu with his brow furrowed in anger.

"Look Gabe, for you to make an enemy out of a concubine, and in turn, the Vampire King for her is not worth it."

"Not worth it? What do you mean?"

Mu sighed and shook his head, before looking up at Gabe.

"I mean that it's not worth making a powerful enemy because of a Werebat."

Gabe's eyes balked once again, this time at Mu's revelation.

"What, that woman is a Werebat?!"

"Yes, she is. I don't exactly remember her name, but I recognize her from a past encounter. She once came to me with others and... it's not important, anyway, don't get involved just for a Werebat, you'll make life more difficult for yourself."

Gabe looked down towards the ground, and as the beating continued and intensified, he clenched his fists and started shaking rather violently. He suddenly looked up, face distorted and screwed from with anger as he could barely contain his feelings anymore.

"Fuck this shit! I'm kicking that bitches ass!" Gabe said, baring his gnashing teeth and furrowed brow.

"No Gabe! Don't! It's not worth it!" Mu pleaded, still holding his wrist.

"Of course it's worth it!" Gabe retorted.

"Why? Why risk the scorn being vilified by those in positions of power, just for a worthless Werebat?!"

"Because you're a Werebat, and you're anything but worthless!" Gabe snapped back, speaking loudly this time. "I refuse to sit here, and allow that bitch to continue degrading you and your kind any further!"

Gabe suddenly pulled his wrist free of Mu's, turning around fully. Mu then blinked and Gabe was gone, standing amongst the people in the crowd. He blinked once again, and this time, Gabe was right behind Abigail, and after the third blink, he was now a few meters away from her, on one knee with the Werebat woman cradled in his arms. Mu was flabbergasted at this display of ridiculous speed.

"F-Fast..."

Gabe just knelt with this girl in his arms, looking down at her, smiling warmly. Her eyes were barely open as she was losing consciousness.

"Don't worry; it'll be alright, okay? That bitch won't be able to hurt you anymore."

The girl looked as though she was trying to fashion a smile but couldn't because if how swollen her bloody face was. She then lost consciousness, in his arms, and her breathing became less ragged and settled down. Just then, Gabe heard footsteps, and then Abigail spoke.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, bitch?!"

Gabe neither answered nor looked back; he just stood up slowly, arms still wrapped around the girls' body, as he brought her body closer to his. Abigail scoffed in disgust, as she did not like being ignored.

"Didn't you hear me?! I asked you a fucking question!!"

Gabe still did not answer; he just took deep breaths, trying to regain his composure. Abigail did not take kindly to the treatment she was getting from this guy, and started getting angry.

"You don't know who you're fucking with here bitch, I am Abigail Dumont, concubine to the King and superior to you, and all other vampires! You just interrupted me while I was—"

"Why...?" Gabe asked softly, interrupting Abigail during her speech.

"Excuse me?" She asked, none too pleased with being interrupted again.

"I said why... Why were you beating on this woman, bitch?"

Gabe placed special emphasis on the word bitch, and this sent Abigail over the edge.

"Who on earth do you think you're calling a bitch motherfucker?! I'll kill you, I'll fucking kill you!"

Abigail's eyes started glowing red as she activated her vampire powers. Her clothes fluttered about as she powered up, a shockwave which was accompanied by gusts of wind emanated from her, causing the group on onlookers to shield their faces with their hands. Before they could do much else, Abigail leapt at Gabe, intending to kill him, but just as she reached him, Gabe snapped his head around to face her, and shouted.

"Fuck off!!"

Something seemed to smack Abigail in the gut, as her torso was pushed back and her arms and legs straightened out, pointing in the opposite direction to that which she was headed. As she flew at quite a rapid speed towards the crowd, Mu made a point of leaping up, completing a somersault and landing deftly on the ground, just as Abigail crashed into the group like a bowling ball smashing into a set of pins. They all went flying off in different directions, smashing into walls and dumpsters and losing consciousness. Mu looked back, but had lost track of Abigail after she smashed into everybody else. He then quickly turned his attention to Gabe, who was now sitting the girl down on the floor, with her back against the wall. He kneeled down in front of her and gently placed both hands on her shoulders, closing his eyes and starting to concentrate. After a few seconds, his hands started glowing gold, and he began to the heal her. Mu approached the two slowly, just looking at Gabe who seemed to have calmed down now.

'To have so easily pushed Abigail back with nothing but his will; Gabriel is strong. Actually, he's very strong. In fact, he's frighteningly strong.'

Mu reached Gabe and stood behind him, watching as the girls wounds closed up and the blood all over her body started evaporating into the atmosphere.

"This girl was fucked up terribly Mu. She has a... ridiculous amount of fractures and ruptures and shit. It's actually going to... take quite a bit out of me to completely heal her. Thank goodness lunch was so vast." Gabe said, ending the last sentence with a chuckle.

He went back to focusing on mending this poor girl, and after a few minutes, he started sweating. About five minutes later, his breathing became ragged and after a further five minutes, he panting and sucking in as much air as he could. Just as Mu was worried that Gabe was going to pass out, he dropped his hands and stopped healing the girl, breathing as though he had just come close to drowning. Gabe just knelt there, recuperating for a minute or two, before trying to stand up, with some difficulty. Mu moved quickly and hooked his hand beneath Gabe's arm and pulled, helping him up. Once Gabe was on his feet, he looked down at Mu with an appreciative smile and nod. They suddenly heard mumbling, and both looked down to see that the girl was regaining consciousness. Gabe knelt down again, and Mu shook his head, wondering what the point of him getting up in the first place was. The girl shook her head and gently and slowly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Gabe's smiling face, and this confused her, making her question whether or not she was dead. It didn't help that this good looking guy had what appeared to be a halo floating above his head, but it dissolved into the air as she blinked.

"Uhhh.... Uhm... w-where am I?" She asked weakly.

"You're on the floor." Gabe stated very matter of factly.

The girl just looked up at Gabe in confusion, before smiling slightly, and giggling softly.

"Yes, I can see that, but what I meant was—"

"Yes, I know what you meant, I just checking if your sense of humour wasn't broken either." Gabe said with a massive grin, which caused the girl to giggle some more.

"What happened...? I remember Abigail... She was angry that I spilt something on her, or bumped into her or.... And then... she just started beating me. It was... so painful, and no matter how much I pleaded and apologized she... she didn't stop."

The girl looked like she was about to cry before she felt a warm and comforting hand on her shoulder. Having looked down as she spoke, she looked up to see that Gabe was smiling warmly at her again. This seemed to help calm her down and she smiled back.

"Wait, I also remember... being saved... you are the one who... saved me... aren't you?"

"Yeah, that was me..." Gabe said with a smile and a nod.

"Thank you very much for saving me. I thought she was going to kill. If I may ask, why did you save me?"

Gabe suddenly panicked and looked around, trying to find a reason for helping, thinking that he might find one by actually looking around. He looked back and saw Mu standing there and suddenly grinned, an action that caused Mu to perk up uncomfortably. Gabe turned back around and looked at the girl, before pointing backwards at Mu with his fist clenched and his thumb extended.

"It was all because of him. He got me to help you, so it's only appropriate that you thank HIM!"

The girl looked confused for a second, before looking past Gabe's shoulder to see Mu standing there, looking down at her. Her eyes suddenly balked in complete surprise, and she suddenly scurried, looking as though she was trying to get on all fours. Mu suddenly shook his head, gesturing to her not to do anything of the sort; a gesture which she heeded.

"M-Mu, you had a hand in this? I don't know how to thank you, as it was... the last thing I was expecting to ever happen."

Before Mu could say anything, Gabe was on the situation in a flash.

"Oh, I think I know a way that you can repay him..." Gabe said, suggestively bobbing his eyebrows up and down.

The girl looked at Gabe and blushed at him, before looking back at Mu, and then looking down.

"Believe me, I would just at the chance to do that, but... it's very well-known that Mu—"

"Silence!" Mu suddenly barked, and the girl did just that. "You have no right to speak of such things!"

The girl suddenly jerked, and then looked down at the ground.

"Please, forgive me My Li – I mean Mu, please, I did not—"

Gabe looked at the girl in confusion, before looking up at Mu, who had turned around and started walking off.

"What the... what the fuck is she talking about? Leo?!"

Just then, a noise came from within the alley, causing everybody to turn their attention to the direction the sound came from. After a few seconds, Abigail emerged from the darkness, wearing no shoes and with a massive hole in her top around her abdomen, which looked red and tender. Her fists were clenched and her eyes were red.

"You, you're still here! Good! First, I'm going to get my revenge on you, and then I'm going to continue what I had started with that bitch!"

Gabe stood up slowly, now having recovered from his healing exertions and started walking towards Abigail, who herself stopped walking and was looking at Gabe. He stood a few meters away from her, and looked her in the eyes.

"Now you listen up, and you listen up good; if you value your pathetic life, you will turn around and get the fuck out of here before I lose my temper and my patience again. Oh, and a word of warning; if I so much as THINK of you beating on this girl, or another Werebat ever again, then so help me, I will seek you out, regardless of whether or not you are near your precious King, and I will kill you in the most painful way you can imagine, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!!"

At this point Abigail, who had started wilting under Gabe's gaze and cowering because of his voice was now nothing but a meek girl, standing before an entity that could wipe her out of existence with a mere thought, and almost did. She meekly nodded and mouthed something, before turning around and scurrying off, the pattering of her bare feet on the concrete becoming fainter and fainter, until she completely disappeared. Gabe looked up at the heavens and let out a sigh, his shoulders sagged and he smiled.

"Thank goodness that shit worked, because I'm still pretty drained from all that fucking healing. If that bitch had tried to fight me, it wouldn't have been the most comfortable experience in my current condition. Of course, if she had wanted to do other things, then..."

Gabe placed his hands on his hips and started laughing lewdly by himself, before he remembered that he had company. He quickly turned his head around to look at Mu and girl, and found that both Mu and the girl had disappeared. He looked around, looking all bummed and sad, feeling lonely. He ran to the other end of the alley, running past where the three of them initially were and didn't find either of them there either so he walked to the alley exit, walked to the side of the road, squatted down, hugged his knees to his chest and started sulking. After a few minutes, a car pulled up in front of him and he heard the door open, before short, near silent steps were heard coming around to him.

"Gabe?"

Gabe didn't reply. He just ignored Mu, and kept looking down. Mu, looking confused, tried again.

"Gabe? Hello?"

"Fuck you." Gabe replied in a mumble.

Mu just rolled his eyes and slowly face palmed himself.

"Gabe, what's the matter?"

"...."

"Gabe, seriously now, what's wrong?"

"...."

"Gabe, while you sit here, the cab driver is charging us..."

"You guys left me alone... It was dark in that alley... and lonely."

Mu couldn't believe what he was hearing and seeing; it was almost as if Gabe had multiple personalities or something. He went from being cool and bad ass and tough, to being a cry baby, and to sulking and being lonely. Mu sighed and shook his head.

"Look Gabe, with Abigail emerging from that alley, and the girl still there, I acted in a way I thought was best. I got the girl out of there, and I also decided to bring the cab around here, as I figured you would appreciate it if it was closer."

1...345678