Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia was still buying my clothes as we went along, with Elle helping here and there. That meant my selection was limited and conservative. There was nothing flashy or colourful, but a grey t-shirt and some shorts were all I needed for a meeting with my parent.

My mother's bedroom was on the floor beneath mine, along with four other generous suites. On my way, I peeked into each of the empty rooms, hoping my sisters or cousin might be back early.

The staff had moved a second bed into one of the bedrooms, so the twins could share. They'd never had separate rooms and with all the trauma of late, they weren't ready to start. Peeking my head through the door, I could clearly see which side belonged to Tecla and which to Elle. The latter's space was spotless, but Tec didn't keep the same kind of discipline. It wasn't messy in a way that was disrespectful to the cleaning staff; more chaotic than dirty.

A faint smell piqued my interest, and I was tempted to go into their room because I knew what I'd find in the bedside table.

Tecla smoked when she got stressed and it wasn't a habit I approved of as her parental brother. I smirked, thinking back to the last time I caught her with a pack and threw it away. She offered me all kinds of rewards in exchange for letting her keep the cigarettes. Eventually, she yelled, 'I'll blow you if you let me keep 'em!'

I grounded her for a week because of that remark. Now, it seemed like such an innocent joke from a testy younger sibling, compared to the seriousness of recent events.

Moving through the heart of the penthouse, I took a look through our cousin's door. Unsurprisingly, I found that my security people were doing what I hadn't done to my sisters... They were going through all her drawers and checking under her mattress. I was glad to see Alicia had picked a trio of women for the job because I definitely didn't want some sweaty soldier of fortune digging through Tash's underwear. Ideally, I wouldn't want anyone doing it, but if it had to be done...

Proceeding, I made my way to the final set of expensive double doors. They were slightly ajar and I gently pushed them open to reveal more of the plush bedroom. Soft colours popped like sprinkles of joy that gave it a feminine feeling. In perfect harmony with the surroundings, I found my mother. She hadn't spotted me yet; running on a treadmill with earphones blaring the music of John Coltrane.

Now and then, I remembered why her name suited her so well.

Eve was an encapsulation of all womanhood and looked like the lady from Eden herself. Like the rest of us, she had dark hair that fell in waves, but she kept hers a little shorter than her daughters'. Her skin was infused with a drop of olive, which was a little sign of maturity that only added to her beauty. Yes, she was beautiful and I used to tell her all the time, but no compliment ever made her smile.

"Hey, mom!" I announced myself, trying to be louder than the music in her ears.

My mother started slowing her run to a walk. Looking at me over her shoulder, she radiated motherly love. It was an incredible look -- a look I wished for all my life, but seldom got.

Stepping off the machine, she exhaled deeply and for a second we were measuring each other up. She was happy to see her son alive and the way she strode toward me confirmed it. We hugged as long and as hard as we'd ever hugged before with her recently exercised body feeling warm against me.

"God, I'm glad you're alive!"

"It's good to see you Mom... I tried calling from Cape Town--"

"My phone broke," my mother interrupted, suddenly with a tinge of hostility.

"They told me you had trouble--"

"What else do they tell you?"

Our hug came to an abrupt and uncomfortable end. I immediately relied on instinct, making moves to defuse the situation. I moved parallel to my mother and towards the frameless windows that gave a view of the ocean. All the while, she moved in step as if we were fighters in a ring. This was what always happened, no matter how sweet our interactions started.

"Nice treadmill," I remarked, changing the subject. "Have you been to the gym--"

"They brought the treadmill up from the gym. I prefer not to leave my room."

"Okay... That's okay. It sounds like they're taking good care of you. If there's anything you need, you should just ask. We've got money now."

My conflict-avoidance skills were being tested, but the tactics seemed to be working. In the silence of the ceasefire, my mother turned away to get something from her vanity. It was a sheet of paper with writing on both sides. On the page, I found a list of items; each more ludicrous than the last.

"A list of demands? Mom... Half of this stuff is cosmetic surgery. The last thing you'd ever need was to look even better!" I chuckled, trying to keep things light.

"They're watching me," my mother declared. I thought madness had finally taken her as she kept rambling, "The press are all over us. I won't be put in some magazine's list of ugliest or fattest people! I won't have them take pictures of me looking worn-out and old!"

"You're forty--"

"I won't have it!" Eve screamed. "The press are killers who'll do anything to make me look bad. They already say I'm a slut who got pregnant too young and tried to sell her bastard baby to some rich lady!"

Bastard baby... I tried to let those words slide, but there was definitely a lump in my throat after she said them.

"Who's been publishing these stories?" I asked. "We'll push back with lawyers and PR firms and all the media companies we own--"

"That's fine for you -- you're protected. But me?! I'm fair game!"

Later, I would ask Alicia if there was truth to anything my mother said. In the moment, I already knew the answer was no... She was losing it and the list she'd given me was a sad reflection of the fact. Sure, I could give her some things to try soothe her nerves, but others were completely unworkable.

"You can't have a house of your own," I stated, looking at item number three.

"Why not? Do you expect me to stay with you like a prisoner? Maybe so that your little henchmen can spy on me?"

"You can't live on your own, mother... You'd worry us too much," I said plainly.

At this, Eve responded with fury and soon she was chucking pillows my way. One, two, three... All on target and not one of them making me flinch.

She was apoplectic, "You think I'll kill myself?!"

"I'm worried you'll hurt yourself, yes. Hell, I'm worried you won't eat if you're left to your own devices."

"Fuck off!"

"Mom--"

"Fuck off, Oliver! Come back once you're ready to give me every last thing on that list!"

Shrugging with no amusement, I took the list and tore it through the middle before dropping it. With that dramatic gesture done, I walked briskly out of Eve's room; not rushing or running, although she was hot on my tail and slammed the door between us with a force that made it feel like the whole building was shaking.

I knew the pattern. She would be over it all in a few hours.

Like a dozen times before, we'd have some reconciliation and I'd suggest therapy. She would refuse and promise that she was just having a 'bad moment.' Then, I would go back to calling her Mom until she became Eve again.

I could respect that my mother wasn't well, but I could also only take so much abuse.

It affected us all in such a horrible way, and she never took anyone's help. Hell, if she'd been honest and told me about Liz Wharry, I might've been able to rescue her from her depression years ago.

Now?

Now, it was probably too late.

At the end of the day, I was Eve's child and she was my parent. She was the one with an obligation to take care of me, although it had always been the other way around. In return for being her caregiver -- for being our family's caregiver -- I got cursed at and stuff thrown at me. Yet, however hopeless I may have felt, I would still try to help her a million times more.

As I took the stairs back up to my room, I called Alicia to ask what could possibly be done for Mom's health. I knew there were no answers, but a son had to keep trying.

A son had to keep trying.

27 • Twintality

It seemed impossible to be unhappy in a home as luxurious as the penthouse.

After two glorious showers (one hot and one cold), I'd washed away the sores of my encounter with Eve. The pain of my wound was quickly fading as I weened myself of the pills, no doubt helping reduce my mental haze. All that, and the prospect of reuniting with my sisters, made me feel good.

As night fell, the rain persisted and I waited for dinner and the arrival of the girls. I'd dressed expensively for what promised to be a grand reunion. I never used to care so much about looking good, but now I wanted the twins to see me unlike they'd seen me before. Yes, I wanted them to look at me and I wanted them to want me... Any last doubts about what we were doing seemed to have faded from my subconscious.

I still wanted to doubt, thinking that's what anyone should do in a situation like ours. That doesn't mean I did... I couldn't.

The evening was cooler, but still humid -- not unpleasant or uncomfortable. The climate touched me softly and I enjoyed the way its warm fingers massaged my skin. A steady electronic beat kept me company as I dared to hope for an evening of... New beginnings.

Observing the city, I saw the palette of the world change as light became the landscape.

"You always loved the dark," a familiar voice remarked.

"Night-time is about more than darkness, Tec."

I turned to face the door and the stunning beauty of the sister I hadn't seen in weeks.

Tecla was more beautiful than the dusk outside in a little black dress with a thin matching choker. Her hair was in a high ponytail and skin rejuvenated by a day at the spa. Her tall heels gave her the extra height she needed to meet me as we marched to embrace. With our arms wrapped around each other, we squeezed and hugged and held each other appreciatively -- relieved and reunited.

"Fuck, I've missed you," my sister groaned as I held her slim body against mine. She nuzzled her lips against my shoulder and spoke against my skin, "Can we never let go?"

"Never isn't long enough."

I agreed.

We slowly ended our embrace to hold hands and marvel at the sight of each other -- both alive and well. Then, Tecla twirled away from me and walked to the spot where I'd been looking at the city. Ours was taller than the other buildings and their light cast shadows that did nothing to hide her beauty, only enhance it. "Elle is on her way and dressed exactly like me... A little show of solidarity between sisters."

"I should be careful then. It would be a tragedy if I confused one sister for the other."

Tecla grinned. "Especially since you've started fooling around with one of us."

I expected Tec to know everything, but I still blushed. "The room is quite dark... I'd better be sure where Elle is all the time, so that I don't accidentally kiss you instead."

"Accidentally?" Tecla pouted. "Hopefully it won't be an accident."

"Are we really flirting?"

My sister didn't answer. She didn't need to... Tecla was sex personified. Foxy. Confident. Charismatic.

We were flirting and it was nice. It felt good. It made us happy.

"Our intention isn't to confuse you," Elle's voice interrupted. I turned to face her and what I saw bowled me over. She wore the same little black dress. The same tall heels. The same high ponytail. The same thin choker.

Tecla picked up where her sister left off. "We can't get over our twin-mentality. Believe me, we've tried, but we'll always want to share everything. We hope the matching clothes send a... Message."

I chuckled under my breath as I looked from one beauty to the next. The girls outshone the skyline outside -- outmatched a city built over decades by genius architects. They were a design from the heavens and more perfect than anything in or outside that room, and I knew I wanted to spend the whole night with them. Sex, or no sex; I wanted to be with them forever.

"Elle, shut that door and come give me a hug," I instructed.

Beaming a smile, my sister nearly tripped over her feet as she excitedly shuffled over to me. I didn't plan on kissing her but the way we embraced made it inevitable and our lips locked together. The presence of Tecla cut it short. We were shocked by how brazen we'd been, but we didn't hold back on the intensity for those few seconds.

"No fair," Tecla teased. "When do I get kisses with our cuddles?"

Turning to Tec with Elle still in my arms, I made sure one last time. "Are you convinced that's something you want? We can't go back when this gets started. If it falls apart, everything falls apart..."

Again, Tecla didn't answer with words. The way she edged forward was certain; the brush of her hand against my waist soon followed by the touch of her lips. She kissed harder than her sister, ultra-assured and with a healthy dose of arrogance. She also kept our kiss longer, letting her tongue press ahead, but being denied by her brother.

"Slow down, my love," I said. "We can take our time."

For a second, we broke our kiss and I asked again if she was sure and again she answered with action. This time, when she pressed for more, I did the same and our tongues met with the least amount of resistance. I felt her fill my mouth, and the resistance as I pushed back. We landed somewhere in the middle, making out deeply with eyes closed and full of goosebumps. When the kiss ended, we were breathless and I could feel both sisters' bodies buzz under the heat of passion.

It was exciting, arousing, and electrifying. The naughtiness made our hearts race and the romance made our knees weak.

It all came much easier than I expected. The humidity mixed with the scent of perfume had concocted a special kind of drug. Blood was rushing through my veins and it all sparked one big chemical explosion. We were in a three-way embrace, but the twins kept an invisible barrier between them. They focused on me with a kiss from Elle before one from Tecla, back to Elle, and back to her. We kissed and kissed and kissed.

Our tongues tangled. Our bodies grew warm.

In a brief moment of respite, Elle put her hand to my cheek and watched me with a beautiful affection. She edged closer, her nose brushing against me as her lips clung to mine. There was no energy behind that moment other than gravity itself. Like nature drew us together -- like it was all as the universe intended. With weight and certainty, her lips made a journey. First, a loving peck on my chin before she went lower to leave a love-bite on my neck.

The sex-charged touch of my sweet and innocent little sister had lightning intensity. On the other end, Tecla was the devious, foxy and delinquent twin. Her thumb hooked onto my belt and tugged like she wanted to take it off. Slowly, she'd drawn herself closer to us and soon her tongue was meeting mine in our frantic back and forth.

There were no more rules. We could do whatever we wanted.

Until then, I thought what we had before was complete and total. That what a brother and sister had came with limits. Yet, I couldn't have been more wrong as new sensations filled gaps I never knew existed. I gripped my sisters where brothers don't touch. They giggled until their giggles grew heavy and womanly. Their softness felt good under the pressure of my fingers; a pressure that built and massaged, making their kisses clumsier and more frantic.

There was another switch as twin telepathy saw Tecla take her sister's place with her lips against my neck. She was even more sensual and sexual than Elle with her teeth sinking into my neck, then her tongue dragging its way up my throat. Elle was a softer and gentler kisser, taking her time. I went slow with her -- really slow -- teaching her all there was to know about kissing and touching and teasing.

My cock was swelling in my pants as feminine hands dared to come closer and closer to the stiff shaft. As the moment threatened to explode into unadulterated sex, our bubble burst! A knock on the door saw us panic to recover the veneer of innocence.

Luckily, we were far enough apart as the handle turned and Tash peeked her head through the door. "Hey, Olly... It's good to see you," she smiled without stepping inside. "Are we still doing dinner?"

I checked my watch. We were ten minutes late for the meal with our little session lasting far longer than it felt.

"We'll be straight down," I assured.

"Cool. They went all out for the catering now that you're back."

A Tash left the three guilty looking siblings, and as the door closed, relieved laughter broke out and I gripped my knees with eyes stretched wide.

"That was close!"

We were happy not to be caught, but also happy that we'd crossed a barrier. It all made us a little crazy and a little delirious -- and very proud. With the laughter subsiding, we pulled ourselves together and started to head downstairs. On the way, Tec turned to me with a concerned face. "Are we the other women?"

"No, Tash and I tried--"

"But she didn't want to commit, and she hurt our brother in the process" Elle completed.

Tecla understood. "So, she's toxic then?"

Elle confirmed, "She melted down and now she's radioactive, but with us you'll never have to worry, Olly. We'll never play games with your heart. We're with you forever and for always."

Tecla agreed and took my hand while her twin did the same on the other side. We were closer than we'd ever been, physically and emotionally.

There was a lot more of that to come, and we'd become even closer still.

• • •

Entering the elevator, Tash pressed for the third floor and I pressed for the fourth. Dinner had been easy-going, although our cousin seemed to be in a world of her own. As we stopped on three, she got out and gave a puzzled look when the twins didn't do the same. "Aren't you guys going to get some sleep? I'm bloody tired."

"We spent a day at the spa, remember?" Tecla explained before Elle finished the excuse. "It's been so long since we've seen, Olly... We're going to have a cup of coffee in the pyjama lounge."

Tash didn't give much of a response. "You guys are adorable," she mumbled lackadaisically. "See you tomorrow."

With the elevator doors closed again, we laughed at our naughtiness and deception.

It didn't feel wrong. Again, I felt as if it should have... As if I should feel bad about it all.

I didn't, I couldn't, and we wouldn't...

Landing on my floor, my sisters took control and grabbed hold of me. "What about coffee?" I teased as they pulled me past the espresso machine and through the doors of the bedroom.

Clearly, coffee could wait as the three of us tumbled onto the bed, laughing as we jostled for positions. It was joyous and playful -- just a brother and his sisters wrestling and fooling around. The girls were all over me, but I had strength enough to turn the tide until I was the one on top. Not to be outdone, Tecla started tickling my sides and with her sister's help I was soon on my back again.

I squeezed girls' asses, looking for grip, making them hum and grind and -- I swear -- drool with excitement. We went from playful to intense in the blink of an eye, and now I wanted them. We needed each other!

"Go lock the door, baby-girl," I instructed Elle.

"Yeah, baby-girl," Tecla giggled. "I'll get our brother nice and comfortable while you're at it."

Our sister wriggled off the bed. "You're a big talker, sis," she said. "Especially for a virgin."

Tecla blushed, but she was too busy humping her hips against my leg to feel any embarrassment. "Mmm... Takes one to know one. After tonight, we won't be virgins anymore. Right, bro?"

My reply was swift and certain as I wrapped an arm around Tecla and threw my weight to roll her onto her back. "I'm going to be your first? Perfect."