Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head. "If I were a parent, I'd have done the same."

"Keeping secrets is one thing," Alicia remarked. "Trying to control how people react once the secret is out... That's different. Sure, parents are entitled to keep some things away from their children, but once the cat's out of the bag, they need to be supportive. Sorry, sir, but your mother is not--"

"Alicia, I love you, but I won't let you talk about my mother like that."

My companion smiled from ear-to-ear as I accidentally let slip a four-letter word. She laughed breathily, in that restrained way that was a sure-sign of unrestrained happiness. We both knew we'd pretend I'd never said the word 'love', but she enjoyed it for a few seconds before silently swearing to forget.

With my face cleaned up, we made our way out of the cinema. As we reached the elevator, Alicia turned to me. "I'm going to send Skylar up with some lorazepam. It'll help you sleep and calm you down. I'll arrange that you take breakfast in bed, and I'll make sure Natasha keeps your morning free."

I appreciated everything, but wanted one last thing... I wasn't ashamed to ask for it either. "Send my sisters to my room as soon as they wake up. Tell them I need to unwind..."

Nodding, Alicia did her best to hold back a knowing smile. "I'll let them know you could use a little TLC, sir."

"Thank you for everything, Allie."

32 • Awake in Singapore

Vivid dreams kept my subconscious busy as my body rested. It was a deep sleep, aided by one magical little pill that managed to set my mind at ease for at least the night and most of the next morning.

When I woke up, it was like flicking a switch and suddenly my mind was alive again. I smiled, realising it was another morning where I woke up naked. But, I hadn't gone to bed naked...

The feeling of a hand gently tugging at my cock made me groan. Its grip was soft and its motions were slow; gentle. The strokes were easing me from my slumber and making me groan to life. All the tension from my body lifted as the massage kept its slow and methodical pace.

My back arched as the hand stopped, only to be followed by the sudden feeling of warm lips wrapped around the tip of my cock. The lips sealed tight, pushing down on the shaft as they slowly dragged along my skin and took more and more of me into an increasingly tight space. The heat of the mouth and softness of the lips were a formidable one-two, and I reached down to tangle with the hair of the woman who was making me so happy.

About halfway down the length, the eager mouth stopped and withdrew. She left my cock with a pop and a deep exhalation; gasping for breath. Opening my eyes, I saw Elle with her hair messy and forehead covered in a sheen of sweat. Her cheeks were flushed and lips slightly agape as her chest heaved for oxygen.

"Good morning, bro," Tecla greeted. She was sitting next to her twin, watching as our sister sucked my cock.

Elle made sure I was looking at her as she blew me a kiss, still all messy and hot as she gave her all to me.

My little sister looked wild -- intense -- as if a beast inside her had taken over and wanted nothing more than to make her brother cum. She got down, leaning forward and kissing the inside of my thigh, then a little higher, and a little higher still. Her mouth reached my balls and she kissed them before wrapping her lips around and sucking ever-so gently. Her tongue soon landed flat against the sensitive place. She articulated it while tightening and loosening the grip of her mouth. She played with me, making me moan and groan and tell her how much I loved it.

"Fuuuck, Elle, you're making me feel so good!"

With affirmation from her big brother secured, my sister's lips vibrated with contentment as she slowly dragged them from my balls.

Elle's next target was the shaft of my cock, which was now flexing as pre-cum dripped down the side. This was going to be her first taste... She was scared. She wanted to like it.

My sister kissed the crown of my cock, feeling the substance against her lips and letting it coat them before pulling back to lick them clean. She extended her tongue and edged forward again, touching the tip to the base of my cock and moving her way up along the length. When she reached the top, she planted a kiss and swallowed deeply, tasting her big brother and settling that she liked it.

Elle took my shaft in her hand again and squeezed as she slowly stroked it. She wanted to produce more precum for her taste-test, but there was only going to be so much of that... If she wanted to get a really good feel, she was going to have to get me all the way.

Again, she put her lips to the base of my shaft. She left little kisses in the way she used to kiss my cheek. One, two, three. Her lips landed on the tip again and I shuddered as she kept them there, letting the feeling of softness against that sensitive place linger. Just as she'd planted innocent pecks on her way up, she did the same going back down. With each inflection, she drew a reflex as my cock twitched under her touch; leaking and tensing and firming. Once back at the base, she let her kiss linger again, then it turned continental as her tongue took centre stage. The movement was ultra-slow; an uninterrupted millimetre by millimetre journey up along my cock until it reached the apex and my Elle's lips made an airtight seal. She pushed her head down, swallowing me up before stopping a few inches later. Back up; and down again; over and over in increasingly fast movements!

A new sensation hit as Tecla shuffled over beside me and kissed my neck. Her touch was sexual with a gentle aggression and she wanted to leave a mark as a tender kiss turned to a possessive love-bite. Her hand trailed down my torso, leaving goosebumps in the wake of her fingers passing over my skin. She wanted to kiss my body while her twin worked my cock. She wanted to explore every square-inch and see how I responded. Now and then, her lips dragged, her tongue teased, or her teeth tested.

Suddenly, Tec's warm touch cooled as a new heat entered the equation. I gasped for air as my penis crossed a barrier and entered the grip of Elle's throat. It was almost unbearably tight and the sound of my little sister gasping and gagging made me want to release her, but she only wanted more and more of me -- more and more of her big brother's cock, filling up her throat.

Not being able to breathe with my shaft filling her throat, my sister's eyes rolled back, but didn't relent. The feeling was so new, she just had to register each micro-sensation, and that took time. Time she took as she kept me deep-deep down her throat and between her cheeks with her mouth open-wide and her tongue keeping me in place.

I was breathing hard and loud and Tecla's manicured fingernails were gripping my chest when I realised I had to be the teacher. I had to set the rules.

Taking Elle's head between my hands, I wrenched her from my cock. She pulled back, leaving behind a slick shaft with a line of dribble clinging to her lips as she did.

My little sister was blue in the face, but oh-so proud of herself as she saw me happy.

Tecla helped her twin out as her hand reached for where her sister's mouth had been and started stroking while Elle regained her strength. The movements were slow and precise; intended to keep me on the edge, but saving my climax for Elle.

"Nice teamwork, girls," I complimented, and my sisters giggled happily. Elle dared to bring her hand closer to her sister's and cupped my balls as Tec stroked. The two were in perfect sync with their twin telepathy making sure there was wordless synergy amongst them.

Reaching to cup Tecla's breasts, I took one of her nipples between finger and thumb and gently pinched the stiffness as my palm sank into her pillowy boob. She pulled back a little, straightening her back so I could see her better. Taking my hand, she freed her breasts and brought them to my mouth, wanting her brother to taste them. Then, just as my lips sealed around one of her perfect pink nipples, Elle wickedly took my cock down her throat in one fast movement!

Three people moaned in unison. Three siblings. Three soulmates.

There were three different sounds and each was more intense than the last. It was the sound of sex and of pleasure and of love and it was perfect.

As Elle's lips came close to the hilt of my cock, I felt the explosive rush of thrusting my hips up to push my shaft even deeper into her throat. It was like being thrown with boiling water before a icy gust blows it all away. The tight sensation made my lips seal down harder on Tecla's nipple, and her croon as my cock threatened an eruption. Feeling something stir, Elle moved faster and took deeper mouthfuls, throat-fulls, cheek-filling and tongue gliding inhalations of her brother's cock. Each time she went up, she inhaled through her nose so she could go down a little longer.

I could only take so much and a full-body orgasm was about to rock my body. It started with a tingling in my lips, a contraction of my throat, a tensing of my abs, a lifting of my back... Then, it was like my body vanished from the world except for those parts that were touching and being touched. Until even that faded and it was just the shaft of my cock buried down my little sister's throat. Until it was even less: just the feeling of cum exploding; filling Elle's cheeks.

My sister pulled back fast with cum oozing out of her mouth -- her lips blowing bubbles as she parted them. She wore the biggest smile a girl could ever smile, and her eyes bulged with amazement. Those eyes were an artist's palette: a mix of colours and textures that painted my world as I looked into them. She wiped her mouth and swallowed down as much of what was in it as she could. All the while, we were in bliss -- all three of us -- amazed at what had just happened. Amazed at what our life had become.

"I'm so proud of you," I told the girls as they settled on either side of me. Elle was the happiest to hear it; pleased that she'd done well and made her brother cum.

Us three siblings giggled softly as we drank in the moment -- the glory of our new life. I knew then, for all the challenges, there was immeasurable hope for the future. Our future.

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I see it going down the rabbit hole I see all the time in this genre - repetitive chapters of sex with the same siblings with very slow plot progression. Sometimes to avoid it, they keep adding more women into the "harem". Still early for me (catching up based on recent post), but I have a bad feeling...LOL! 5*

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

BTW l think the bad guys have kidnapped Natasha’s mother and have that hold over her. That’s the only power l think they could have over her. Time will tell.

Whoever the father killed in the drunken accident, if true, has a relative with means who is the opponent. Revenge is the motive. Perhaps. This guessing is what makes a good story.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

This is a very, very good story. Firmly in my favourites. I pray and hope there are many chapters to come. I appreciate something like this is a major job to keep going at the pace this tale is progressing . But you are a good author and you’ve been handling it well. I so look forward to the next chapter.

Scores 5/5

ScrappyPaperDoodlerScrappyPaperDoodlerover 2 years agoAuthor

@Cybercritter: Thanks! Balancing sex and story is always difficult because I know readers want both. I’m glad it’s working so far. :)

cybercrittercybercritterover 2 years ago

Love this story!!! I love how the story comes first and the love making just enhances the story. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next part.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Harem Sisters Pt. 01 Jason returns home to begin anew.in Incest/Taboo
One Who Understands A young man finds love close to home.in Incest/Taboo
Oh My God, Bro! A little trick creates a big problem for Tammy's brotherin Incest/Taboo
Lust at First Sight Bk. 01 Pt. 01 Nick, and his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
WICKed Hormones Ch. 01 Son has a BIG problem... his mom lends a hand.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories