Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm right and you know it!" Natasha declared.

"You know what, Tash? You are right!" I accepted. "You and I could never have the best of both worlds."

My cousin projected contentment, pretending not to notice the edge in my voice. "I'm sure you'll get the best of both worlds somewhere. Maybe even somewhere close to home."

"You're very smart," I conceded, "which is why I want you to be my new personal assistant."

Natasha burst into laughter. "What?! I'm a nurse, Olly."

"When last were you at work, being a nurse?"

"Thanks to you getting hurt? Ages ago! Still, time away from the wards hasn't changed my profession. I don't have the skills--"

"Sure you do," I interrupted. "You'd need to keep an eye over things, do some basic admin, run a calendar... You won't be doing advanced accounting or playing the stock market. Your job will be to represent me, and I trust you to do that."

My emphasis on the word 'trust' seemed to trigger something in my cousin. At the best of times, when someone tells us something like that, it causes a rush. Yet, the amount of pleasure she took in hearing it was off the charts.

Tash pretended to have doubts, "Jeez... Maybe..."

I smirked, feeling sure I held all the aces. "One-seventy-five a year, sterling, basic salary."

My cousin's eyes went wide and her lips gaped as she tried to process the number. It would be about five times what she made in her current job. "Really?"

"Sure. You could always negotiate for more," I offered. "Or, does the rule that we're only allowed to be one thing at a time also apply to this situation?"

Tash didn't like my little remark, but she didn't let it phase her. "I can be your employee and your cousin at the same time, but if you think I'll call you sir--"

"Only in front of other people."

"Okay."

Natasha's final approval came fast and definitively. A little burst of energy accompanied the deal we made, and I saw a spark of her old self. She was regaining her cheek just as something made her eye twitch, and she closed up again. I checked around me but saw nothing that could have led to her sudden change of mood. The only thing in front of her was me...

I was desperate to find out what had her acting so strange. With our negotiation done, it felt like I had an opening and I took a chance to question her on her state of mind.

"Are you okay? In general?"

Natasha shrugged without any sense of conviction. "Yeah. I'm good."

"It's just... You've lost some weight, and you've been a bit up and down."

Natasha laughed off my concern. "I'm not bipolar, if that's what you're implying."

"Eh... I wasn't implying anything," I said, truthfully. "Like it or not, I care about you, and you seem a bit... Off."

Making sure to avoid eye-contact, Natasha took a seat on the edge of the desk, turning her attention outward and beyond the glass of the windows.

Many men share my affliction: an attraction to the most cryptic of the opposite sex. Usually, murder isn't involved, but the fundamentals stay the same.

The potential is always there.

At that moment, Natasha was the most mysterious of all women, and the most dangerous. If she'd been anyone else, I'd have made up my mind by now -- I'd have accepted that she was a traitor. But, she was my cousin, my old best friend, and a very-very mysterious woman... I harboured a subconscious fascination; almost self-destructive in nature.

I remembered there was one last thing I had to bring up. "It's a technicality, but I'm going to need you to do a psychometric test before taking the job."

"Huh?" Tash queried.

"It's like a personality quiz you'd get in a magazine."

Natasha teased, "No one reads magazines anymore!"

"Really? Well, that's a problem because I own a lot of them."

Laughing with me, Natasha took a deep breath and consented to the test. "Will I get to see how much money you have?"

"You'll have access to all our files and some access to accounts. I'll spare you the mystery: I make about $75-million a year after tax from Pellinore. The account balances you'll see are higher than most billionaire's, but we're slowly investing all of that liquid money."

"Oh, yeah," Natasha recalled, "Wharry had a weird amount of cash on hand, right?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I remember telling my sisters that, but I don't remember telling you."

"Huh? You must just be forgetting. We talk about lots of stuff."

Just as I was about to dig into my curiosity, there was a knock on the door. It was one of the young maids, with an envelope in her hand. "For Mr Orwell," she said shyly, bringing it to me.

"Have security checked it?" I asked, weary about anything from the outside.

"It's from your sisters, sir."

Excited, I opened the envelope, turning away so that I had privacy while reading Tecla's script:

Roses are red. Violets are blue. You may be my brother, but I wanna make love to you (...again)

Tec's not-quite rhyme made me chuckle, and I pocketed the note.

With the Natasha business punted down field, I had to go visit my girls. As soon as possible...

30 • Bedhead

I let Alicia take care of getting Natasha to work. Having a personal assistant was a relief, even under the strange circumstances. Soon, I would have a better grip of the business... And a better view into my cousin's chaotic mind.

Setting all that aside, I went upstairs to focus on something really important: my sisters.

Before laying eyes on them, I heard the music: a perfectly tuned guitar strumming out Sweet Child o' Mine, and a melodic voice singing along softly. Tecla had bought herself a new instrument with the allowance I paid her. Watching her play always made me smile and always made her sister sing along. They composed their own arrangements; slowing down every song and singing in almost in whispers, but with power behind each syllable.

The twins were in their pyjamas and perfectly serene. As they saw me, Tec set her guitar aside, jumped to her feet and planted a kiss on my lips. "Hello, brother-lover."

Elle was on the bed, quickly hiding her phone as she caught sight of me (as 18-year-old girls often do). She also jumped to her feet and raced in my direction, tripping halfway and falling into my arms.

I smiled from ear-to-ear as I got her back onto her feet. "Jeez, sis, you'll hurt yourself."

"Hmmm, not if you're always there to catch me."

Pulling Elle closer, I let my hands slip under her pyjama top and squeezed her breasts, making her purr. "Ready for another round?" I asked.

"Fuck, yes... Nghhh..."

Kissing Elle, I felt her tongue rush against my lips, demanding that I meet it. Tecla tugged on my elbow and I turned to her next. She had an arrogant streak and kissed me harder and faster. She moaned and ground her body against me as I sucked her tongue. Then, it was back to Elle for a far gentler -- lingering -- lip-lock.

Fire and ice. Perfect balance.

"Mmm... Now, that's how brothers and sisters should say good morning."

"Morning?" Tecla giggled.

"It's almost five," Elle completed.

Tecla chimed back in, "We've come to bed because we're sore after last night."

"Shit!" I worried. "Did I hurt you?"

"The good kind of sore, big brother... I've seen you roam around in boxers, but you're packing a few more inches than I expected."

"Yeah," Elle agreed shyly.

"Eight inches at least," her sister offered.

Tecla looked to Elle, prompting her to join in on the dirty talk. Taking a deep breath, she gave it a shot, "Could be eight and a half..."

"Felt like nine to me," Tec grinned from ear-to-ear. "Glad you didn't become a pornstar, bro. You definitely could have..."

I blushed as my sweet little sisters fell into conversation about the size of my cock. It was flattering, in a pervy kind of way. While they conversed, we gravitated towards Tec's bed, crashing down with one twin on either side of me. As we nestled together, we could talk about being happy while sharing love-sick kisses.

Before we got fully settled, Elle decided to go fetch some water for the group. With her stumbling to her feet and leaving the room, I was left alone with Tec and for the first time in a long time, we could talk face-to-face and in private.

"Elle has been reading up about sex, which is why she was so quick to hide the phone," Tec snitched, immediately. "She thinks I'm way better at it than she is, and she wants to improve."

I shook my head. "You two shouldn't be competing over stuff like that."

"She's the only one competing," Tecla assured. "I've already got my prize... Big brother."

"Are you still sure about all this?" I asked.

Giving me a puzzled look, my sister was insulted that I'd even ask. Of course, she was sure! There was no universe in which anyone could twist her imperturbable nature and convince her to do anything she didn't want to. She was calm if not cocky and always certain of her decisions. "I read a book about people like us... Brothers and sisters who fall in love. It's natural, but they say you can end up confusing love with sex. They feel the same to me -- I love you already, I've always loved you, and sex just takes it to the next level. Is that wrong?"

"Not wrong at all," I counselled.

"When I turned 18, I waited for you to come into our room... I waited for you to come kiss us, to come fuck us..."

My eyes went wide. "Bullshit."

"No... It's true. We even dressed up for our big brother that night -- made ourselves look sexy. You'd earned it by taking such good care of us, and we wanted to repay you. We wanted you to claim your reward."

Tecla pulled herself closer to me, until her lips were an inch from mine. I could feel the vibrations of her breaths and see right into her soul.

"I still call bullshit."

"Mmm... Maybe," my sister confessed. "But we wouldn't have stopped you -- I wouldn't have stopped you -- if you came into our room and--"

The return of Elle interrupted Tecla's story and her mouth slowly left the orbit of mine. Whispering one last line, Tec got round to answering my initial question. "I'm sure about everything and I love you."

My sister's certainty made me smile as we welcomed Elle back to our sibling-bed. She passed around a large bottle of water, and we all hydrated before nestling together again and resuming our infinite kisses. It was paradise between the three of us, and nothing in the world could ever be more perfect. Yet, I felt like we were still only at the beginning; that there was still so much more brilliance in store for us.

"How have you two been keeping busy?" I asked, breaking the back and forth.

Tecla sighed. "It's been kinda boring, to be honest. Aside from the amazing time we get to spend with you, of course."

Elle snuggled closer to me. "We need to get some hobbies."

I agreed, "What would you like to do? I've got more than enough money to make anything happen for you, and you know I will."

The girls contemplated for a few seconds before settling on answers. Tecla was first to float an idea, "Instruments. I've always wanted to learn more instruments."

"What about a foundation?" I asked. "Funding music education in schools--"

"Uhm... Maybe... Sounds like a big deal. I think I should first learn to play the piano better before trying to change the world."

I understood -- it was better to be realistic, at first. "What about you, Elle?"

"Oh, I want a business of my own," my sister declared. "You know what social entrepreneurship is, right?"

"Alicia probably knows better than me, but I have a rough idea," I confessed.

Elle elaborated, "I want to do something that makes money and makes a difference. Not sure what, yet."

Both ideas sounded good to me and I wanted to make it happen for the girls. Thinking like a businessman and a billionaire for but a second, I had an idea of my own... My sisters would be perfect at enhancing my image -- at showing I'm a businessman that'll maintain the legacy of Liz Wharry. The girls are intelligent, articulate and independent, and they'd be co-chairwomen of the company one day.

As we resumed our late-afternoon cuddling, my sisters did what 18-year-olds often do and reached for their phones. Social media was forbidden for security reasons, but they could still message certain friends and play games.

After a few minutes of playing Tetris, Tecla reached over to her bedside table, opened the drawer, and produced a pack of cigarettes. "I've always wanted to have one of these in bed."

I immediately snatched the pack. "Oh no you don't!"

"No fair! I'm old enough to make up my own mind," my sister protested.

Elle took my side. "Listen to our brother. It's an awful habit."

As I got up to throw the back in the bin, Tec grabbed my arm and tried to drag me back onto the bed. "I'll blow you!"

"Last time you made that offer, I grounded you," I reminded cheekily.

"But this time it's for real! C'mon... Just one... I'll tongue your ass if you're more into that, or I'll let you spank me for being naughty. You can choke me a little, or pull my hair... Make me call you daddy or mister or sir... Please, Olly, just one!"

The insistence made me smile. The desperation? Not so much.

"You're addicted, Tec. Since when?"

"No, I just want to have a cigarette in bed. That's all, bro... Daddy, mister, sir..."

Knowing I'd never win this fight, I took one cigarette out of the pack and threw it into my little sister's hands. "One. Your last one ever."

"Thanks Olly!" Tecla beamed. "I promise this is the last one ever... You won't regret it."

Those last words were said with foxy intent as my sister lit up and took her first drag. The way she exhaled was... Sexy. I couldn't believe it, but I was looking at my sweetheart sibling while thinking about her that way. Even the night before, my thoughts had been a little more tame; a little more brotherly. I didn't want to slip any further, but the sex in her eyes told me we could indulge in the moment and still leave with our innocent sibling bond intact.

"Come and make good on your promise," I commanded, teasing the band of my pants.

Tecla gave me an anxious look before taking another drag of the cigarette. The nicotine was to calm the nerves of a blowjob novice who wanted to please her big brother. As I dropped my trousers, she started her slow approach. My cock was hard without a touch; straining against itself.

I was ready for some real fun, and watching Tecla slink in my direction practically made me drool. Time and time again, I reminded myself that this was the little sister I helped raise. Time and time again, that thought made what we were doing feel even better.

Tec kept the cigarette in one hand as she knelt before me. Putting it to her lips and sucking, she inhaled then exhaled warm smoke and giggled at her own naughtiness. She looked at my cock with fascination, tilting her head in all directions as she planned her approach. I could see the determination in her eyes -- how she wanted to make me moan, groan, explode... She licked her lips before looking back over her shoulder.

Elle was watching us intently; doing her own research for later. Her twin shuffled around on her knees and I followed. Now, Elle could see us from the side and Tec did one better by adjusting her hair to give our sister a perfect view. "Watch and learn, sis."

With unearned confidence, Tec exhaled one last breath of smoke as her warm lips descended on my shaft. She opened as wide as possible with her tongue out flat and soon my shaft was gliding along it and into her mouth. The heat from her smoke was still there and it only heightened the sensation as my eyes rolled back in delight.

My sister had all the momentum, pushing and pushing until she pushed too far and gagged. She was cocky and wanted to take all of me in one go.

Doing her best to break past her gag-reflex, Tecla struggled hard before I took her head in my hands and practically ripped her from my cock. Looking at my breathless sister, with her face all sloppy, I couldn't help but be all brotherly. "Take it slow, sis. It already feels amazing."

Beaming a smile at my affirmation, Tec nodded eagerly and took my saliva coated shaft in one hand. With the cigarette in the other, she inhaled another puff and blew the smoke out over my cock. The menthol vapours made it tingle as she stroked the full length. She took another drag, but this time she kept her lips shut until they were against the tip of my penis. Pushing her head forward, the smoke encased me at the same time as her warm cheeks and soft tongue.

My little sister's eyes watered as the smoke escaped through her nose, but most of it was stuck in her mouth. Pulling away, she coughed loudly with a hand on her chest but a smile on her face. When she looked up and saw my approval -- my ecstasy -- she was the happiest sister in the world!

She pressed the tip of her cigarette against the tiles and flicked the thing aside before using her hands to stroke and twist my cock. She was full of new determination and soon her mouth showed it as she swallowed me all the way to where her tongue ended and her throat began. Again, she had to pull away -- again she had to catch her breath -- as spit ran down her chin and her eyes watered to the point that happy little tears were running down her cheeks. She was soon back at it and this time I helped her over the edge as I pushed her head that last inch. Now, I was all the way inside; my cock feeling the tightness of her throat as she slammed my thighs.

I knew what Tec could handle, and I turned my sights to Elle as she watched her sister hold my cock deep in her throat. The little pyjama shorts she wore were wet, soaking wet, and it's only when her eyes went as wide as they could go that I released Tecla's head and she snapped back to reality.

My sister's chest was heaving as I cradled her chin and caught her eyes with mine. "Too much?" I asked.

Tecla shook her head, wrapping her arms around my thighs, lining up, and taking me deep down her throat! I was soon in a world of unbelievable pleasure as I felt the tightness, the silkiness, the sensual touch... This time, it all came fast as lightning, and I came with it as my cock exploded at the very moment my balls hit her chin.

Feeling warm and thick brother-cum explode down her throat, Tec pulled back in panic. Any cum that wasn't in her mouth or draining down her throat shot onto her lips as her sore throat sought fresh oxygen. She was trying to swallow, inhale, exhale and moan all at once. "Nghhh!"

I stroked my little sister's hair, soothing her as she collected and composed herself. Her eyes almost rolled back in her head as finally she could breathe.

"Sooo, that's what it tastes like!"

Elle scrambled to the edge of the bed and closer to us, frantically asking questions. "Didn't it hurt? Could you feel it in your throat? How does it taste?"

Scooping a bit of creamy white semen from her chin, Tecla shuffled over to her sister and offered a taste. Elle shook her head, not wanting to lick cum from her twin's finger, so Tec put the finger in her own mouth and sucked it clean with eyes closed. "Mmm... It tastes... It tastes like cum," she reported. "I kinda like that... It means I made our brother happy."

"You did," I agreed, "but no more smoking."

The twins giggled as I stumbled to the bed and we entangled our bodies again. We got naked because being naked together felt nice; our warm bare bodies soft against each other.

After a few moments, Tec fell asleep after all the exertion and Elle whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna be just as good as her."

"It's not a competition, sis," I assured, kissing my sweetheart girl's forehead.

"No, Olly... I'm gonna be just as good as her. I promise."

31 • Night Falls