Hypergeniture Bk. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saved myself for you," my little sister mewled; her words making my cock flex.

My hands trailed down Tecla's smooth thighs with my head tracking along until I was at the perfect angle. With a little scooch, my sister helped me tuck her dress up to reveal a minimal pair of black panties. "Fuck, bro," she crooned, "I'm so wet... It's gross."

"Not gross at all," I soothed, daring to touch the damp patch of fabric that kept me from her soaking pussy. "I love seeing you get all wet for me. It makes me feel really special."

Tec's throat creaked with satisfaction. She was so happy that I was happy and so... Content. She wanted to 'do good' and I knew nothing she could do would be wrong.

Elle grabbed me from behind, holding on and kissing my ear. Turning bold as the lights were low and sex was in the air, she even sucked it a little, making me groan my appreciation.

Enjoying the sounds and sensations as her pussy began to tingle more and more, Tecla moaned. "Mmm... We got waxed today, bro... Nice and bare so you can see our tight little pussies in perfect detail."

"Fuck, Tec," Elle breathed, "you're so damn naughty in the bedroom."

"I am," our sister confirmed.

Elle reached around to undo my belt and then my pants. "I want to be first, sis. That okay with you?"

Tecla shook her head, not willing to wait a second longer. Her sister grumbled but she wasn't going to put up a fight. Together, the girls and I worked in the tight space between us to free my erection. Like a curtain that dropped, my cock plunged out of my pants and bounded to its full hard length. Precum was oozing from the tip and my balls were already groaning for release.

I had to be my sisters' first and I had to be their best. Nothing would ever replace the memory of me taking their innocence -- not for me or for them. I wanted it to be perfect and perfect is what it was as I hooked Tecla's panties and pulled them down her legs. Elle was rubbing my back and we both gasped at the incredible sight of our sister's perfect pussy lips.

She seemed almost impossibly tight; the labia subtle and the slit hardly even visible. My mind was racing.

How do I do this without hurting her?

I could only be gentle and with my hands under her knees I prompted Tec to spread her legs wider. She followed my lead and opened up, pulling her legs apart and towards herself. Her teeth sank into her lip with so much force she might've pierced the skin, but adrenaline would obscure any pain. She was ready for anything, glancing down at my hard shaft and doing the math in her head. Yes, she knew it was going to be a tight fit with her wide eyes confirming her anticipation and excitement.

Pressing my cock against that unbelievably tight pussy, we shared a shallow gasp. With the least amount of movement, I'd managed to achieve penetration. Just the head of my cock -- maybe an inch -- but it was still the most intense tightness I'd ever experienced during sex.

Tec wanted more...

With her fingernails sinking into the mattress, my sister took me deeper. Her eyes were watering as a millimetre of movement stretched her, then a millimetre more. I was being careful: watching her eyes and the way her chest moved. I saw her lips shiver with each extra ounce of force behind my cock. Soon, about half of my shaft was encased in the silky warm walls of my little sister's pussy. It was enough to start pivoting my hips forwards and back but I knew she'd want more.

Tecla whimpered until it turned to moaning. Until her hips were moving with mine and she wanted more of me inside her.

I had to slow my sister down a little, to be a good first-time, and a good teacher. My thumb twirling against her clit gave her relief and respite as she lounged, immersed in the feeling. Her moans lost their sharpness and became long drawn out hums but desire was still building and each was sharper than the last.

From behind, Elle nudged me around as she helped remove my clothes. All the while, I kept a finger on her twin's pussy until I was ready to start again. Ready to penetrate Tec with a steady push through my hips and into her tight pussy.

I could feel my cock's angle change as I straightened my back and Tecla lifted her tummy. We were plotting a clear course and it allowed me to go a little deeper. A little deeper and a little deeper still, but she could only take two thirds of me before her throat contracted and her breathing became sharp as a blade. Her lips parted and she let out the most sensitive of feline whines.

Having me inside her like that was all my lil' sis needed... Her tight pussy grew even tighter so that my cock was starved of room and I had to withdraw. Her whine turned to a cry as I hoped to the heavens that the walls were soundproof! It was a tantrum and an exaltation; it was her wanting me back inside. It was her wanting to be taken over the edge.

Thrusting myself back into her, I gave my sister what she wanted and her voice reached new heights. There was no mistaking her primal scream. It was the sound of a deep womanly orgasm and it rocked the whole room!

"Fuuuck!"

Tec was trying her best to breathe through the leg shaking and throat shattering feeling. The feeling of her pussy tingling and tightening and going off with a mind of its own. The feeling of it all happening around the hard length of her big brother's cock.

It was her first ever orgasm with a boy -- with a man -- and it rocked my 18-year-old sibling's world.

My cock was beginning to twitch; my balls tightening. I pushed forward again -- the extra wetness of Tec's orgasm and sudden burst of cum from my cock giving me all I needed! As my cock fully split my sister's pussy, hit its limit, and blasted cum deep into her, we shared a visceral groan. I had to shut my eyes as the world turned to a blur and right before I did I swear I saw hers roll back. Then, there was nothing to do but stay deep inside my sweetheart sister as we fought to catch our breath.

Everything around me seemed to buzz with unnatural energy... Glorious, unnatural energy.

It was electricity of our own making.

The feeling of cum pumping into Tecla awoke a primal urge. I wanted to do it again and again, so I pushed deeper as I grit my teeth and fought my inner caveman. But, why not submit to the urge? Why not embrace my own biology? It felt good and it felt right and I didn't want the feeling to end, even as sweat dripped from my brow.

My body gave way as I fell atop Tecla. We rolled onto our sides and that's when we parted -- her pussy leaking as my cock left -- slick and spent. "Hmmm," she groaned. "Nothing else, just hmmm."

I smiled at the adorable contentment. Opening our eyes, we looked into each other's with a newfound feeling of unity. It was as sweet as it was sensual. Hell, it was existential and profound.

Inhaling all her strength, Tecla's expression turned back to lust. She clambered down to my crotch, pushing me onto my back. That's when I saw Elle -- truly saw her -- all naked except for her thin black choker. She'd unleashed her long raven hair and it flowed down her back like a magnificent waterfall. In the low light, her eyes seemed to change colour as they drank in the glow of the city outside. Her breasts were perfection: teardrop shaped with firm and round orbs at the end of a gentle slope. Her nipples were the perfect size and the perfect shade of pink and her skin shone under the dim lights.

"It's only fair I get you hard for our sister," Tecla grinned as her inexperienced mouth took my cock. When her teeth grazed me ever so gently, she pulled back. "Sorry, first time."

"Don't say sorry," I soothed, making Tec smile as I stroked stray strands of hair from her face. Soon, her lips returned to my cock, wrapping tight around the shaft. She was dedicated to perfecting this new art. Her every move was considered and careful, but slowly she built her trademark arrogance... She gulped up more and more of me; convinced she could take it all. She retreated, started again, retreated and started again.

She learnt quick and soon my sister was blowing her brother like a pro.

Bare naked, Elle came to lay beside me and our tongues joining as her twin nursed my cock into a full and firm erection. Her body was warm from desire -- and soft -- and her kiss was patient despite the urgent heat between her legs. My fingers went where I never thought they would, but where they wanted to be.

Sweet Elle. Innocent Elle.

Her pussy was slick, tight, soft... I stroked it and felt the lips were a bit more pronounced than her twin's. Not much, and I could feel the same astonishing tightness as my middle-finger pressed into her sex and was instantly in a wicked grip.

I don't know if it was second or minutes or hours, but soon I was rock-hard again. So hard it hurt as my cock flexed inside one sister's mouth while I kissed and fingered the other.

"Are you ready?" I whispered and Elle nodded with the most adorable fuck-me-eyes seen in the history of the world.

"Can I have it doggy?" my sister asked, as if she needed permission from her big brother. Of course, she could have it any way she wanted.

The sometimes selfish Tecla didn't mind giving up my cock as she slinked away to let her sister take her turn. One last lick of her tongue along the length was her parting gift and I knew I was now ready to make love.

On her knees and gripping the headboard, Elle's back arched as she waited for me. Getting behind her, I was shocked by the roundness and firmness of her ass. Sure, I'd seen her wear bikinis and short-shorts, but I never realised it would look the way it did. Glancing to the side, I could see Tec getting naked too; bending over to take off her heels. They were body doubles... Both perfect, with subtle differences: two souls bound to mine. Three souls almost identical and always in love and always close and always meant to embrace one another.

Always meant to end up like this.

With a smile in my heart I ran a hand over Elle's bare back, underneath the cascading waves of her long black hair. It arched deeper as she waited for me and again I felt my animal-nature -- my primal sex drive. It filled my chest with a burning sensation that demanded to be drenched by the relief of sex.

It didn't take long to realise why Elle wanted this position. Instantly, I could go deeper as more of my shaft sank into her. I pressed on and her body welcomed me, I pressed some more, and she welcomed me some more. Yet, just like her twin, she was impossibly tight; a virgin. I was her big brother, wanting to show her what sex should feel like. Strange as it may be, my role as her guardian now extended to making love and I took it slow. I gave her room and time and I waited for her knees to move and her hips to push back at me. Then, I started...

An inch at first -- half back and half forward. Then two inches -- one in and one out.

I gripped Elle's hips tight as Tecla circled. Like her twin, she massaged me, but her hands went a little lower and were a bit more hyperactive. As she groped my ass, I could feel being a spectator was killing her. Still, she held back to let her sister have this beautiful memory.

Moving my hips with growing vigour, I began gliding back and forth deep inside Elle's pussy. She was purring, groaning, moaning; her hips twisting and knees slipping as her knuckles turned white where she gripped the bed.

I could hear Elle's words strain for release, but she wasn't a verbal lover. No, she was shy and precious and her courage came in flashes, not in floods. She used all her strength to keep her pose as the bed rocked underneath her. It was an earthquake that built and built as my cock jolted her body with each distinct pump.

The expensive mattress creaked under the weight of our love-making. It felt good being inside my sister -- it felt good making her feel good. Her neck twisted and shoulders rolled back and in that moment I knew she was going to cum and I knew I'd join her in doing it. I'd never wanted anything more than to share her orgasm and I started rushing to my own; pounding harder to make sure we came together. When it happened -- the extra tightness, slickness, sound -- all I could do was close my eyes and let it pass through me. One final instinctual thrust saw my balls slap against my sister's pussy as she took all my cock inside her with a yelp.

"Mmm... Fuuuck!" was the first thing Elle cried out with a beautiful rasp and a love-broken voice.

We came in unison, like it was meant to be! Our bodies felt weightless for the briefest of moments as if love ripped gravity away and left nothing but transcendence. Soon, reality hit and physics returned to the world as exhaustion struck. With the last spasms of ecstasy rocking our bodies, we slowly parted.

Both twins shifted, crashing onto their backs about a foot apart. Both all naked and full of their big brother's cum. Tec turned to her side and checked the clock next to the bed. "Wow... You two were at it for twenty minutes."

I was absolutely gobsmacked. It had felt like two or three, but the sweat over my body and the fire in my limbs confirmed it must've been longer.

"Next time I want to go second," Tecla giggled. "Boys go longer after the first shot, right bro?"

I crashed onto the bed between the girls and they crawled closer. "I'll answer all your questions, and teach you everything you need to know. We'll learn new things together... We'll love each other completely. We'll never hold back and we'll be together until the very end."

The girls loved my words and hugged me even closer.

That night, I would sleep better than any night before. My world was complete, even as dark forces lurked nearby.

28 • Morning Sky

It felt good waking up in a warm bed, among messy sheets that wore the signs of the magical night before.

The girls weren't around. They probably had the sense to make some effort at hiding our affair. Elle and I shared a bed in Cape Town, but there were fewer staff and it felt more innocent. Now, we needed to be more careful. It was the downside of everything that was happening: the need for secrecy. But, that morning, secrets were the last thing on my mind.

Waking up naked was an incredible feeling -- a remarkable feeling -- and waking up rock-hard felt even better. It was like I was nineteen again, except back then I never had the luxury of relaxing. There was no chance for rest since I was already more than halfway through varsity, having dedicated myself to a blitzy education.

Now, things had changed, and with billions in the bank, I could afford to lay back and stroke my morning wood... A simple pleasure that I could never indulge before.

I closed my eyes and relived the sights, smells and sounds of the night before. If I'd worried about my memory and about losing my mind, those worries were now gone. I could conjure everything in glorious detail as I laid back and let my imagination transport me.

The twins' perfume still hung in the air, and even the stale smell of sex pleased my senses. As I moved and the bed creaked, the noise triggered even more memories. I recalled the feeling of being deep inside my sisters. Then, impure thoughts dominated my mind as I imagined fucking them harder. The thought of making them scream deep womanly cries of passion was making me twitch. It was a thought so erotic it made me groan out loud, like a fucking beast. Yet, the beautiful thing was that I wouldn't cum soon. No, I could stroke and stroke and stroke as I laid back and let my imagination relax me.

Tecla... Elle... Me... I wondered if our triangle would ever be complete, and my mind sparkled with thoughts of them making love to each other... Maybe one day they would.

Whether they ever did, or not, things were already perfect. I smiled, letting my hand ever so gently keep my erection alive.

"G'day, sir," an Aussie accent interrupted.

"Woah!" I nearly tumbled off the bed, trying to protect my modesty. Dragging sheets over my crotch, I wanted to reprimand Skylar for invading my privacy, but her calm demeanour told me she could watch me jerk off for hours and be 100% professional about it. Quite simply, loss of privacy to staff was part of my new life.

"If you have a moment, sir, I would like to run through your schedule for the day."

"Eh... Sure. What's the time?"

Skylar checked her watch, which I realised was a Rolex with a feminine strap but a masculine chassis. "It's a minute past noon, sir. No worries, your first appointment is only in an hour. We know you prefer to take the mornings slow."

I chuckled. "You mean, you know that I'm a bit lazy?"

My protector didn't play along, rather starting to talk about my schedule. As she was about halfway, I did a spit-take and interrupted her. "Hell, Sky... This stuff isn't part of your job. Sorry that I haven't appointed a staff yet."

"No worries, sir," Skylar winked. "We could amend your schedule to make that today's priority?"

I bit my cheek while considering the option. It seemed like a good idea, but there was a lot to plan and the day was already ticking on. "Tell me, would you be willing to talk business while I shower?"

Skylar nodded. "Of course, sir. I'll avert my eyes, but you have nothing to be modest over."

"Ha! What's that supposed to mean?"

"You've got a nice body. Good size donger too... If they were all that good looking, I'd give men a second shot."

I blushed a red so deep it looked purple and felt like fire. "Fuck't Skylar, my life is so fucking-fucking strange nowadays."

The blonde laughed out loud. "Ms Le Roux would frown on our little dynamic. I think it's good though. You can't expect me to take a bullet for you if we aren't open with each other."

"Alicia? Gosh, I'd never dream of talking to her like we do. She's a touch more conservative than the pair of us."

"And probably a lot classier, sir."

"Probably," I agreed, springing to my feet with verve. I kept a sheet wrapped around my waist, but could have gone without it. There were no boundaries between me and my shadow.

Making my way to the shower, I started manipulating the taps until the water was nice and warm. Checking over my shoulder, I saw Sky avert her eyes, and I got behind the glass partition that was now steaming up. It would hide most of my body, but I expected she could still get an eyeful if that's what she wanted.

The body-jets and rain-head started coating me in water, and I spoke loudly over their spray. "So, what are the most important hires I need to make?"

"Personal assistant is top of the list, and we have someone in mind."

"Oh?" I questioned, massaging shampoo into my hair.

Skylar took a second to compose her thoughts. "We were thinking it might be a good position for your cousin."

A little stunned, I poked my head out from behind the glass. "What? First, she's a nurse with no experience in business. Second -- and I hope you haven't forgotten this -- we can't trust her."

"That's why she's perfect for the job. We can use it to our advantage, feeding her false information, and seeing what she does with it. The experts you employ in London call it a barium meal trap."

I returned my energy to the shower. There was a lot to think about. The idea wasn't a bad one, but it would cause a few headaches. Worst of all, it would make me feel like I was deceiving my cousin, but maybe that was necessary... Maybe I had no choice.

This sounded like a Skylar idea. Alicia specifically didn't want me playing detective. She didn't want me to worry, and she didn't want me too involved. The blonde Aussie, on the other hand, wanted to be more bold.

"Alicia doesn't like this plan?" I guessed.

"I convinced her in the end."

I smirked. "A bit above your pay-grade, isn't it?"