Hypergeniture Bk. 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
One step closer to the truth.
28.3k words
6.6k
12
3

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BOOK THREE • PART TWO

Author's Note: This is part two of two for the third book. More installments will be out by December 2022, but they won't come out under the name 'Hypergniture.' Be sure to follow me for updates and to get notifications whenever new stories are published.

All sexual activity is between characters that are 18 or older. This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, places or events is purely coincidental. The below is not intended to serve as a guide for real-life sexual encounters or relationships. Stay safe, happy and healthy! :-)

As always, feel free to reach out with any feedback!

----------------------------------------

11 • Anchored

"Fuck't!"

I angrily slammed the palm of my hand into the side of the infernal arcade machine for the last time, cursing the damn game that couldn't be won.

The owner's deck of the superyacht, Spectre, was beginning to resemble the aftermath of a rowdy house party. Lazing on the couch, Skylar drank a beer at 7 AM as Isabelle sat across from her, eating from an oversized bag of pretzels. She'd boarded with Trixie Roth and Krisha Laghari (both of whom were now catching a breath outside as they suffered the same frustrations as the rest of us). Meanwhile, Alicia was pacing, keeping an unlit cigar between her lips as she considered our next steps.

We'd started with 200 tokens to beat Liz Wharry's custom memory game, expending half in an hour and the rest over 90 minutes as we grew tired and felt defeated. There were plenty of options, but none seemed definitive, and every argument was quickly met by a counter-argument.

"Maybe we can find the person who made it," Isabelle suggested, eliciting a sneer from Skylar as though it were the worst idea ever. I don't know where the animosity between the two came from, but I suspected it had something to do with the pendants around their necks -- their common Catholic upbringing.

I wasn't sure how that fact translated into them disliking each other, but I was never one for religion.

Alicia was the next to make a suggestion, rubbing her cheek and narrowing her eyes. "Maybe we don't need to win the game. We just need to input the right commands in a specific order."

"Like a cheat code?" I asked.

"Eh, yes? I don't know... I didn't play video games growing up," Alicia blushed, having revealed a morsel of personal history.

Regardless of her inexperience, she had a good point. There had to be a winning combination -- some kind of password -- but we wouldn't be able to brute-force it without more information.

"Let's head back to the house," I proposed. "We can return tonight and search for more clues before trying the game again. Alicia, you can phone our private eyes in Tokyo. Let's see if they can learn more about this machine and who made it. If all else fails, they can send a team of technicians to try and hack it."

Everyone agreed and we made our way back to the speedboat, jetting away and leaving the Spectre in our wake. I couldn't help but feel we were missing something...

Something, anything, or maybe nothing at all.

As we arrived at the pier by the palace, everyone disembarked. Everyone aside from Skylar and me.

She was 'my person' -- my loyal companion -- and we'd grown inseparable over the last few months. I felt I could trust her with anything; sometimes, she trusted me with her heart: A frail thing that held many secrets I'd yet to discover. We remained seated in the boat as it gently bobbed up and down on the water. I could see she had something on her mind, and I waited for her to say it.

"We won't let it beat us, sir."

I shook my head, uncertain.

"Are your sisters any good at games? Maybe Natasha?"

"Tecla--"

"See!" Skylar beamed, cutting me off before I could make any attempt at qualifying my statement. "There's always a little bit of hope."

"Ha! Yeah... I guess so."

Waving at the pier, Sky invited me to step onto dry land, following close by. She seemed to have a lot running through her head, and we walked slowly toward the main house, both lost in thought.

"I'd like to spend a day in Rome if you'll allow me," she requested.

I was more than happy to give her permission to take some time off. "Do you want to do some sightseeing?"

"Something like that, sir."

Stopping, I turned to Skylar and pointed at her neck. "Tell me about the cross you wear. Does the trip to Rome have anything to do with your tenuous faith?"

"Who said my faith was tenuous," she replied, stretching the syllables with her Aussie accent.

"My faith is tenuous," I replied. "We're dealing with some very evil people."

"Yet, the world is also full of some remarkably good people. Ethical people, kind people, smart people... People who give me hope and strengthen whatever faith I may cling to."

Suddenly, Skylar reached out and took my hand.

There was something different about my friend that morning. I had a feeling it was all about one of our guests: The chef, Lauren. Skylar had all the signs of someone falling in love as she brought my hand to her face to touch her cheek. She wanted to feel skin against skin; a little human connection from someone she trusted, regardless of what a touch might mean. Something was going on behind her steel-blue eyes -- a series of ups and downs of magnitudes I couldn't comprehend.

"Sky--"

"I'm your person," she said.

I smiled. "Yeah?"

"Yes. Without a doubt."

If my theory was correct, my bodyguard was in a vulnerable place. That morning, she was coming to me for protection. She trusted me and I felt the weight of great responsibility on my shoulders as she looked into my eyes with belief behind hers. She would count on me to keep her faith -- to prove that there was still good in the world -- and I would rely on her as my friend, protector, and one of the wisest counsellors a man could wish for.

12 • Bottoms Up

Natasha was lying on her stomach with her feet crossed and legs up, kicking them from side to side like a wistful lover on the phone with her sweetheart. She wore knee-high white socks and comfortable clothes, planning to spend the day in bed after an intense night together. As she heard me approach, she lifted her pelvis an inch, showing off just how tight her side-strip runner's shorts were.

My cousin had always been beautiful, but a healthy diet of sex and self-care had given her body shape that was sublime: Very skinny yet healthy. Her pert ass stood proud; her glutes tight bubbles that curved from her slender thighs, up and over.

I waited for a second until she huffed and changed her pose -- downward dog, with her ass in the air, her legs spread, and her back sloped.

"You're horny?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Uh huh."

"Really?"

"Uh huh."

"Even after yesterday?"

Natasha grunted. "Oh, shut up and come fuck me."

Fortunately for my cousin, I'd been undressing as we spoke and strode forward in the buff. Getting behind her, I knelt on the bed and hooked the seam of her shorts with my finger, pausing just to make her beg a little more.

"Ngggh," she muttered, wiggling her taut ass.

"You know, my sisters will be back soon," I mused, delaying Natasha's relief a while longer.

"Then use me to warm up for them."

"Use you?"

"Yes, use me! Fuck't Olly, I want your cock inside of me!"

Natasha was eager, craving, breathless... Her mouth dripped with hunger as she pumped her hips against the bed, begging me to strip her down and fuck her raw.

Loving the devotion, I decided this game was fun as I slackly teased my cousin. "Do you really love my cock that much?"

"Uh huh!"

Pulling Tash's shorts down an inch, I inhaled sharply as I noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear. "Tell me, why do you want me to fuck you?"

"Because it feels good," Natasha mumbled, desperately wanting me to take things further.

"Why?"

"Because it feels naughty, because your cock feels so big inside me, because you're my cousin, because you're my best friend, because I love you, because you make me feel warm inside... Literally and figuratively, of course."

"Sounds like I own your body," I growled, pulling down Tash's shorts an inch more.

"You do, Olly! Please, please, please... Ahhh!"

My cousin moaned as I pulled down her shorts and pushed my cock into her glistening slit with one sharp movement that saw me drive myself to her limit. I'd split open her pussy lips, feeling them hug my shaft tight as I pushed forward steadily, enjoying the warm feeling of my lover's perfect pussy.

"Olly!" she moaned, pushing her hips back so that her clit hit my balls. She enveloped me at once, the grip of her sex firm and soft and warm and cool and perfect -- all the sensations, all at once.

Snaking an arm around her waist, I leant forward until my fingers made contact, rubbing the sensitive bundle of nerves as my cock remained deep inside her. In return, my cousin moaned beautifully, breathing through her nose and adjusting her legs every few seconds as she gave away control to the man she loved, trusted and lusted after.

As I began thrusting in and out of her pussy, my hand fell away from her clit. I grabbed her glutes and spread her asscheeks. The tight, teeny-tiny, little hole between them seemed all too inviting... I knew I couldn't resist, but I didn't know if she was ready.

Stopping, I let my cousin cool down, starting again a second later with my fingers squeezing her soft skin. Her body was beginning to respond in new ways, and I could feel it coming.

She was close. The last 24 hours had reprogrammed her, priming her for endless pleasure as her body craved the boundless release of dopamine that came with every sexual explosion -- every apex, climax, orgasm.

Taking a deep breath, I started pumping my hips harder and faster, hoping I could overcome my own passion as the moment dawned! Her orgasm crackled like lightning through her veins; thunder rocked her bones, and rain poured down her cheeks as she cried out in joy. A neural fire in her brain turned from a few embers to an inferno, and she seized up.

"Ahhh, yes!"

Maybe it was a moment of madness, but I quickly realised I could last longer. I realised that even as her pussy contracted around my cock, enjoying the feeling of a beautiful climax, I could last longer. Keeping my rhythm, I pushed my thumb into her asshole as my cock kept slamming into her pussy.

The sounds that followed were utterly primitive, wild and almost confused. They were the sounds of her animal nature, responding to an unexpected feeling, but they were happy sounds nonetheless.

"Oh, ah, eh, ahhh! Hm, hm, hmmm..."

With my cousin bucking under my command like a feral beast, I somehow managed to hold out, taking deep breaths as calmly as possible to ensure I'd be fucking her as long as any man could last. I was lost in the moment until my ears perked up, and my heart nearly stopped as I heard the click-clack of shoes from behind me!

We'd been discovered -- our privacy invaded!

Then came the second pair of heels hitting the marble floor, and I smiled... We'd been discovered but by the best possible intruders.

From behind, four hands gripped my naked torso as two sets of lips kissed my cheeks. My beautiful twin sisters had come to find us, embracing me from either side as I was deep inside our cousin.

The girls had just arrived and couldn't have been more electrified. They were glad to be back, ecstatic that their first moments with me would be moments of familial lust... Yes, brother, sisters, cousin... That's all you need, and nothing could be any sexier, taboo, beautiful, primal and somehow transcendent.

Turning to Tecla on my right, I kissed her tenderly, letting her tongue touch mine as we reunited. Elle was next -- her kiss softer and more longing -- and soon our sibling bond was reforged, our souls drawn together, and hearts joined as one.

"Good morning, brother," Tecla giggled. "May I have a taste?"

Pulling my cock out of Natasha's wet pussy, I made space for my sister to clamber around on the bed, turn her head and take me between her lips. Her lush and ultra-long jet-black hair fell to her side as she closed her eyes, accentuating her perfect lashes. She tasted a mix of her brother and cousin, quickly deciding she liked it. She couldn't take all of me from the strange angle -- not even close -- but she closed her eyes and tried as my shaft slipped deeper into her mouth.

Sucking, sucking, sucking... Tecla moaned, and the vibrations in her mouth made me twitch as she pulled back and wiped her lips with her thumb.

"An interesting flavour combination," she declared, swirling her tongue from one cheek to the next as though she were sampling a fine wine.

Elle was eager, polite, a little shy and adorable as ever. "Can I go next?"

Tecla nodded, and I leaned back, willing to take the strain on my joints to give Elle a clean run. She was already pushing the limits of what we'd done before -- wrapping her lips around a shaft coated in her cousin's orgasm and her twin's sloppy cocksucking. Shuffling back and getting on her hands and knees, Elle placed her head between my cock and Natasha's pussy, with our cousin still holding her pose from our lovemaking.

Before I knew what hit me, the gentle and sweet little sister who always seemed so pure and innocent seemed even more sweet, more pure, more innocent, as she lovingly suckled the tip of her brother's cock with a tenderness you couldn't associate with sex -- a tenderness that came from love so deep and sincere it transcended the basic carnal instinct and became ethereal. She pulled back, repositioning herself one last time before sticking out her tongue and coming back for more.

Much more.

As her sister gave me a tender blowjob, Tecla turned onto her back and got beneath us, using all her athleticism to get at my balls. It was a position previously unimaginable -- the girls so close that droplets of greedy-greedy spit trickled out of Elle's mouth and onto her twin's chin.

Natasha was feeling neglected, whimpering and wriggling her ass, having recovered from her earlier orgasm and wanting another. Placing my thumb on her rosebud and crooking two fingers, I simultaneously penetrated her pussy and asshole.

With Elle on my cock, Tecla sucking my balls and Natasha riding my hand, the sounds and sensations of sex were soon going to drive me over the edge. The twins knew they'd get me to cum with their lips tightening -- their sisterly attention driven by our sibling bond. I closed my eyes, swaying my head from one side to the other as I let them take me over the edge.

In a flash, my eyes opened!

No, no, no... I wanted more!

Straightening my back and withdrawing my body, I threw my three lovers off balance as I commanded Elle to run to the bathroom and grab some lube. With my weight shifting, I rested my balls in Tec's mouth, with her all too happy to keep sucking them. She flexed her lips, driving me wild as the tension in my muscles built.

My other little sister was quick to respond. At times, her tall and teenage 18-year-old body could be lanky, and she stumbled onto the heels she'd worn for luxury air travel before dashing away and skipping back.

Throwing me the bottle of lube, I caught it and quickly popped the cap. Spreading Tash's asscheeks with my free hand, I poured the whole bottle down on her tender skin. The glistening after-effect was almost enough to make me cum right there, but the promise of something more just saw me resist.

Elle came closer. Grabbing her wrist, I directed her to spread the lube around on our cousin, guiding her fingers into Natasha's asshole as she got our family member primed for what was about to happen.

With the tip of my cock advancing, I felt the intense pressure of Natasha's o-ring. It was almost too tight to imagine penetration, but only almost... Only almost.

Slowly, surely, with the help of a flood of lube, my cock went deeper and deeper into my cousin's asshole, with Tecla still sucking my balls from below. Beyond a certain point, Tash was ready to be fucked.

I owned her body; I owned her heart. All of it.

As I rammed my cock in and out of her, Tash's shoulders twisted, and her legs kicked. She tried to catch her breath, she grunted, and she moaned. Closing my eyes, I captured an image from my imagination, opening them to make a dream come to life as I slammed into my cousin's tightest hole once more.

My balls tensed in Tec's mouth. I wanted our cousin to reach her climax with me, but I only had a few seconds!

It took all my willpower as I hunched forward, targeting her clit with my fingers as I powered through the tense moments that preceded glorious release. Riding her ass, I rubbed her pussy hard and made myself heavy on top of her slender body. The feeling of her man -- her cousin -- having so much power over her sent Natasha over the edge, and I exhaled contently.

My mission was accomplished, and we came together; cum flooding her asshole as her spent body twitched, and she moaned into the pillows.

One, two, three...

I took some time, letting her recover, before carefully pulling my cock out of her tightest hole. Cum leaked from it, mixed with the litre of lube we'd used to make the magic possible. The expensive sheets were ruined, but I didn't care one bit. What we'd done was once-in-a-lifetime -- the taking of my own cousin's anal virginity.

Tecla kept sucking my balls, and I rode her mouth steadily, enjoying the feeling as I tried to regain my senses after being stunned by my intense climax. Elle threw her arms around me as it happened, with both of us admiring our cousin's ravished body as it lay there defeated, delighted and divine.

Pressing her cheek against mine, Elle was the sweet little sister I'd always known, and the moment we shared was a perfect picture of familial bliss and innocence.

"It's good to see you," she said, giving me a peck before moving so she could lay down next to Natasha and stroke our cousin's hair as she recovered.

The family was back together, and our bond was stronger than ever.

13 • Lessons on Being Rich

After the chef's security clearance was denied by our private investigators, we ended up having a simple breakfast. Again, our guests seemed disappointed at the lack of glamour, yet I wasn't worried about affecting their work for our fashion brand. While Elle might have had trouble corralling them at first, they seemed to have mellowed significantly since we'd arrived.

Tecla arrived at our table with a tray of coffee and toast. Natasha was in bed, having practically passed out from exertion. Our mother donned a summer outfit and was happy to see her daughters. Meanwhile, I was wearing sunglasses to hide my fatigue but could still strut around well enough and enjoyed catching up with my sisters.

We sat on our own in the garden, letting our visitors enjoy the palace without interference. Much like the night before, they were a little nervous.

"They seem to think we're royalty," I remarked.

Elle could decipher the reason, having become my young éminence grise. "There's a lot of money in their universe, but it's all pretend."

Tecla elaborated. "They've seen plenty of supercars, but most have been rentals. Meanwhile, you own the company that makes the engines."

My sisters had always been talented and I made sure to educate them well.

It started with small things when we were young. I insisted on them reading the newspapers each morning. Since I was away from home for a lot of our childhood, I encouraged them to build relationships with their teachers -- adults who could help them get good grades and stand in for our mother where necessary. Even Tecla, who was more inclined to leisure and mischief than her sister, always did her homework and never sat in detention.

123456...8