Hypergeniture Bk. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shrugging, I wanted to say something, but my companion had gotten into the zone and continued with her repair work.

Having decided all the components were fine, Hex reached for a pair of tokens and inserted them into the machine. When there was no change from earlier, she blew hot air through her lips and did a twirl, pointing her nose back at the stairs. As she set off, I followed her dutifully, beguiled by her confidence and quirkiness.

"You want to go downstairs again?"

"No," she answered, "upstairs, to the bridge."

I followed sheepishly as her brain worked, trying to weigh the pros and cons of letting her fidget with the multi-million dollar instruments and the only lead I had. Again, her confidence dazzled me, so I decided to trust her.

"If you didn't think I was sad before," she remarked, "you definitely think so now. You're thinking about how you can take me to your bedroom, lay me down, and love me so softly, gently, and sweetly that I'll change my whole attitude -- that you'll prove me wrong. You think that'll show me life can be magical and fulfilment won't find me if I live through a computer screen. You're braver than me, but that doesn't make me a coward. It's good that there are people like you, y'know? Because you're larger than life, the rest of us can be ordinary."

I didn't say a word, letting my companion speak to herself and ramble through all her thoughts as we reached the ship's brain. She scanned the room for a second, then settled on a computer terminal and approached it.

"What's your plan?" I asked, watching anxiously as she clicked through the ship's various digital dashboards.

Suddenly, we heard chattering drawing closer as the rest of the party came looking for us. They were carrying booze, joking, laughing... It probably wasn't the best idea to have them running around on the bridge of a $300-million yacht, and my family members had the same thought.

I watched as Tecla, Tash and Elle did their best to keep the gaggle of girls under control as they came marching in. They did a fair job, drawing the ladies' attention to the horizon and the views, away from myself and Hex, plus all the expensive computer equipment that kept the ship running.

Having discovered a potential issue, the gamer girl inputted a few commands and cast me a smile. She felt like she'd solved the problem and led me back downstairs. At this stage, she was too good to be true, and I remembered her thin file -- the absence of information despite her very public job.

"CIA, NSA, FBI... Or, are you here to kill me?"

Inserting two coins into the machine without looking at me, Hex chuckled under her breath. "From what I heard, those things aren't mutually exclusive."

"I'm guessing FBI," I responded.

"Guess again," she turned to me, trying her best not to crack up.

"NSA? You're good with tools."

Extending her hand, we shook as she reintroduced herself and revealed an unexpected truth. "Internal Revenue Service."

"Jesus!"

"Ha!" finally, my companion couldn't hold her laughter any longer. "Don't worry! Don't worry! You're not being audited. I'm not even on the job right now."

"Good, I pay my taxes," I insisted, rubbing the back of my neck as I tried to process the surprise. I'd rather face down Delta Force than the IRS, so I was happy when she allayed my fears.

Hex nodded appreciatively, happy that I'd blown open her cover so she could finally be honest. "I'm not here to spy on you," she said. "It's a coincidence I ended up coming on this trip; my online career is very much real. But I know what you're looking for..."

"Then you know something I don't because I'm just here poking around, trying to find whatever I can."

Pointing at the arcade screen, Hex drew my attention to the fully operational system. She was right: It had been a power-supply issue, and now it looked like a simply Pac-Man-esque video game. As she started playing through the levels, she explained her theory in passing.

"I know you're looking for something--"

"Do you know about the Archive?" I asked.

"Who?"

"Nevermind..."

Hex continued. "About a year ago, the IRS suffered a major security breach. We'd been hacked -- everything was compromised. Elizabeth Wharry's name was on the suspect list, but then tax authorities in France, Australia, Japan and a half-dozen other countries got hacked too. The investigation became an alphabet soup of different agencies, and the big boys at Langley decided a nation-state adversary was responsible, so no more eyes on Wharry."

"And?"

"Well, Liz Wharry knew this dude named Edward Sardonis. He--"

"I've heard of him," I interrupted, causing Hex to lose focus on the game and forfeit the level. She reached for two more coins and restarted before continuing her speech.

"Then you know that Liz Wharry and Edward Sardonis were both money people. She was a wizard at business, and he understood the shadow economy better than anyone else. Together, they perpetrated these hacks to develop something... Some application or database. I don't know what exactly it does, but I think it's why she got killed."

"She fell."

"Oh, please... Everyone knows that her death wasn't an accident. We also know Sardonis has been trying to wipe you off the face of the planet. Plus, we're aware a third party recently got involved... Oh... Are they the Archive thingy you mentioned?"

"How would you know all this?" I questioned. "Our people worked months to get the most basic idea of what's happening. You can't tell me the IRS has better intelligence than the rest -- the CIA, MI6, my people--"

"Never underestimate the IRS, Mr Orwell," Hex countered cheekily, beaming a massive smile as she beat all ten levels of the game in quick succession and turned to me. "I won't tell my supervisor we had this conversation, and I won't be writing a report. The last thing you need is to attract attention."

"You make it sound like we're in this together," I remarked.

"Nah. I haven't misled you once: I prefer video games and a consequence-free life. My work for the government is a tiny part of my existence. You're the heroic type, and I'm here to give you a few hints. I want to believe that people like you have a purpose beyond just living it large. Please, don't disappoint me."

I was sure this strange federal agent wanted more than she let on. Pointing this out, she was happy to confess. "Call it a bribe," she said. "Call it whatever you want. I don't need money, but I might need a favour one day. Understand?"

As we shook on it, I turned my attention to the arcade machine's screen. There was a web address, a username and a password. I took a note of each before grabbing a screwdriver from the toolbox we'd brought upstairs. I opened the machine, disconnecting a few cables before closing it up again. With it deactivated and the contents of its win-screen logged, I had gotten what I came for with the exceptional help of an unexpected ally.

"Enjoy the rest of the party," I said. "And... Thanks. You're quite something."

"I know."

With that, my companion wandered off, and I went a separate way. For some reason, my time with Hex brought up memories of my sisters' deceased best friend, Amanda. Those memories hurt like hell.

Yes, I was in pain -- I felt desperately needed some sleep, or a little relief...

• • •

On my way to the staterooms, I slipped the note with the details under my sisters' door to ensure they attended to it even if I ended up oversleeping.

As I walked back into the hallway, then into the master bedroom, I admired the luxuries of the ship for the first time. We'd been so obsessed with searching it that I'd missed the appealing design, overlooking the grandiosity and splendour. Then, there was the view outside... You could walk out onto the massive sundeck to where the railing stopped and the ocean began; a magnificent prospect even for a man like me, who was no fan of deep waters.

On the way out, I found a card written by Tecla on a vanity across the bed, next to a video camera that seemed to be from 2008 or 2009 -- incapable of connecting to a network; therefore, more secure. The note read: Have fun. Record everything. Elle and I want to see it all.

Raising a brow, I wondered what the girls had planned. More alert to surprises, I heard the sound of jets coming from outside and girly voices too... Drawn to the mystery, I found our two TikTok teens in their bikinis, enjoying the owner's large private hot tub.

"Olly! Don't you want to join us?!" Jinx cheered, splashing water around as she excitedly pounded her fists, making some of it spill onto the deck.

Both girls had been drinking, but they were of an age where they could sober up and get drunk again in the space of a few hours. As I took a step forward, Jinx pursed her lips and pushed her chest out, asking me if I liked her skimpy navy-blue bikini.

"It's great," I complimented. "How did you two--"

"Nevermind that, Mr O. Come join us!"

In contrast to her feisty Latina friend, Dey seemed downtrodden as she sat still in the water, and she didn't say a word as I approached, forgoing any theatrics. After a long few days, I wanted to sleep, but she looked like she needed a friend, and I seemed a better shoulder to lean on than her immature companion. Call it a reflex I'd practised with my little sisters -- I felt unable to leave the girl wallowing in sadness even if I hardly knew her.

"Please," she begged, confirming my observations. "Just chat with us for a minute. I really need a distraction."

My protective instincts kicked in as I noticed a young woman's sadness escalate -- a sorrow that my man-brain sought to palliate. "What's up, Dey? Did something happen? Did someone hurt you?"

"I... It's... I--"

"Don't tell him!" Jinx implored, slurring a little.

"Yeah, you're right," the other girl nodded. "Sorry. No one should find out."

"Nonsense!" I declared. "You can tell me anything, and I promise not to judge. I want to help. It'll stay just between us."

Sitting on the deck next to the hot tub, I crossed my legs and waited for the story.

"Well," Dey started, "it's really all my fault... I... I took my dad's Lambo a few weeks ago, without telling him. We were just a bunch of friends going on a joyride, and it was all going Gucci--"

"That means good," Jinx interrupted before letting her friend finish the story.

"We stopped to get drive-thru, and I hit an empty police car on the way out. I bolted, like, super fast! Once I dropped everyone off, I realised the damage on the Lambo's front bumper was bad; real bad. Plus, cop cars have cameras, right? So, there was evidence, and I was like... I could go to jail and shit!"

"Right," I concurred.

"So... I had to cover it up, right?"

"Right..."

"I had to get rid of the evidence, which meant retracing my steps to find the police car and destroy the dashcam with the footage on it. Luckily, the officers were off having doughnuts or some shit like that because the car was still there, and I could smash a window and rip the camera from its bracket!"

"Uh-huh," I stuttered, wide-eyed.

Dey continued. "Now, I only had to get rid of my dad's car while making it look like it had been jacked from our garage. It was super scary, but I bought petrol and a lighter, ditched it near some old warehouses, set it alight, and walked a mile before calling a car to take me to a friend's house, where I called for a second car to make it look like I'd been there instead of in some dank part of town committing felonies."

Jinx cut in again. "Dank means dodgy."

I smirked. "I'm not a hundred years old."

Biting down on her lip, the petite hottie looked at me like I was her dinner. "Yes, daddy."

Dey cleared her throat, wanting to continue. "Do you see, Mr Orwell?"

"I see..."

"There's no evidence," she declared, "I made sure of it! Except..."

"Except?" I wondered.

"One of my no-good, so-called, batshit friends wants a diamond necklace my mom bought me for my graduation as a payoff to keep her mouth shut about the joyride!"

Shaking my head, I mumbled that the cover-up was always worse than the crime and wondered how the hell I could help this girl. Clearly, she had gusto and guts. She was also shortsighted, prone to impulsive and extreme decisions, and clearly feared her parents' disapproval more than going to prison for torching a supercar or stealing police property. Despite the story she'd just told, I could hardly conclude she was some psycho who needed correction. Instead, I heard the voice of a determined and probably talented young person who just didn't have a clue about cause and effect, the long-term, or the middle road.

Maybe it's because Dey grew up richer than the gods, or maybe she was prone to anxiety so intense that her actions always escalated to the extreme. Either way, I felt she needed some gentle guidance and a one-time-only-get-out-of-jail-free card (with strict conditions attached).

"I'm not going to lie to you, Dey," I admitted, "you've made a mess. We have contacts in America, but I can't make any promises--"

"Wait," the poor girl interrupted, "you're going to help me?"

If I had any doubts, the hopeful puppy-dog eyes that confronted me meant there was no backing out. "My chief of staff, Alicia, is very good at handling all kinds of problems. You're going to have to give this girl who's blackmailing you the necklace--"

"But my mom!"

Raising a finger, I shushed the desperate 18-year-old. "We'll send someone to negotiate on your behalf. Otherwise, your friend will just keep extorting you. The necklace is a fair price for your screw-ups. You'll tell your mother you brought it along on this trip, and it fell in the water -- an unfortunate accident. She'll be angry, but then you'll tell her some good news to compensate for it."

"I will?"

"You will," I confirmed. "You're going to tell her you secured an internship with one of my creative agencies in London. You have to leave the influencer thing behind because I can see it tears you up -- you're not made for it, and I don't want you to live a life you end up resenting. To make up for all the lies you tell your mother and all the damage you've done, you'll be donating half of your salary to charity. If you do exceptionally well at the job, we'll buy you a replacement necklace and tell your mom we found it stuck in the propellors."

Dey's mouth was hanging on the floor. "You'd do all that for me?" she asked, reaching to put her hands on my thigh. "How could I possibly earn it?"

"You'll be working--"

"No," Jinx interrupted. "That's not what she means."

Clearing my throat, I realised how Dey's angst had quickly turned to the supreme confidence of a beautiful girl who was all too happy to use her sexuality as a carrot and stick. I'd eased her anxiety, wiping it away with my money and influence -- playing the part of the big man with the solutions to all her problems. The corner of her lip edged up, but the smile broke fast as her mouth made the letter O, and her breathing accelerated.

I wasn't about to take advantage. "There's no need--"

"Do it!" a voice shouted from above, followed by frantic giggling.

As I craned my neck back, I saw a crowd of spectators assembled on the bridge's small outer deck. The party had come out to watch, having probably seen how things built up over the last few seconds. Sammie and Hex joined Natasha, Tecla and Elle, all waiting in anticipation.

The audience saw Dey's caramel skin trend to cerise as she blushed. On the other hand, Jinx was in her element -- the centre of attention. "Thank you for taking care of my friend, Mr O. Now... Won't you join us in the water?"

Dey took the baton. "Let us help you take your pants off, Mr O. We want you to be comfortable. I can see how your cock is just begging to be free."

Looking down, the tent caused by my erection was undeniable. Four feminine hands were soon taking off my shoes, grabbing at the hem of my pants as the crowd above cheered with no one minding that my sisters were among them. After all, we were on a superyacht that cost several hundred million dollars, and it was all mine.

Maritime law, baby... No rules out at sea.

Shuffling back and away from the girls, I made space for myself to stand. Unceremoniously yanking down my trousers, there were cheers, applause and wolf-whistles all around as Jinx in particular happily clapped her hands out of sheer unrestrained excitement.

"Big enough for the both of us, Dey!"

The second social media star's mouth was watering. "God damn..."

"Come here, big boy," the Latina princess waved her hand. "Take a seat on the edge; relax."

I took my shirt off before accepting the invitation, sitting on the edge of the hot tub with my feet in the water as the girls started jostling for control...

19 • Rocking the Boat

Jinx's forefinger touched her thumb as she kept my cock upright. Her lips were plump -- decadent. She extended her tongue, placing it against my shaft before running it up and down, up and down, up and down... After a few laps, she dragged her wet tongue flat across my skin to the sensitive crown before letting her lips latch on as she sucked in her cheeks and began her blowjob.

Dey worked her body into position and leant forward. Her back was straight before it arched with intent; an evident desire to personify sex as she started playing with my balls. I edged ahead and she got the hint, taking advantage of a new angle to twirl her tongue around beneath my scrotum, using her lips to suck and kiss and throw her whole heart into repaying my kindness as her manicured fingernails gently scratched my thigh.

Our audience hollered and cheered as I moaned in delight.

Turning their eyes up at me, the two influencers looked... Adorable. Only a girl like Jinx could look cute with a thick, hard, cock in her mouth. Only a girl like Dey could come across as loveable with a cat-like arch in her back, rewarding a billionaire with a debauch intent. They were tender and so, so, so... So eager to please. Working together, the girls ran their tongues up either side of my shaft. They broke off to kiss -- sapphic, still sweet, seductive, sensual -- their kiss a perfect imitation of puppy love designed to entice.

Their lips clung to each other as they peeked at me out of the corner of their eyes. As their kiss slowly broke, it was Dey's turn to take my cock. She started blowing me, taking an inch at a time: One, two... No more than two without a little help from her friend.

Jinx placed a palm on the back of Dey's head and pushed her down on my rock-hard cock until the girl gagged. She got no relief -- the Latina babe was a meanie, pushing and pushing until her buddy's neck bulged and eyes rolled back. Then, rapid relief as the grip loosened, and Dey threw her neck back, gasping for air as she inhaled the smell of the ocean.

Revenge was sweet as the tables turned.

Grabbing Jinx, Dey made her suck with a vicious lust that saw the adorable social media star get sloppy. She gagged and gagged with tears in her eyes as her face went red and she took all she could, less than she wanted, but more than enough to drive me wild.

The crowd cheered loudly as I let out a primal groan that could be heard halfway around the world. Taking it as a cue, my two lovers repositioned themselves and started taking quick turns as competition gave way to collaboration.

One then the other took me in their mouths. They alternated every few seconds until they could feel my shaft pulse. For a mad moment, they wrestled for the final release -- they fought to take my load and swallow it, pushing each other, gripping, tugging and stroking. Dey was the most determined, latching onto me like a vacuum cleaner as my orgasm fired cum directly down her throat. She choked as she swallowed each drop, unhindered by the overwhelming sensation, keen to be the one who 'won' and the one I'd remember most.

1...345678