Hypergeniture Bk. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skylar nodded, sniffling as she hugged me back searching for comfort. Her cheek was against my chest and her tall body felt small in my arms. She was genuinely vulnerable, but she felt safe with me.

"Secondly," I continued, "you are an Orwell in all but name, and we will always have your back. If you really love this girl, you need to take a chance and put yourself out there. If it fails, we can cry together. And, if it succeeds, we'll welcome her as we welcome you."

My friend laughed happily with snot and tears making it sound sloppy and ugly in the best way. I'd broken her gloom, assuring her she had a place and was loved. As we sat there, I was reminded of many-many occasions I did the same with my sisters -- my sisters by birth, whereas Skylar was my sister by choice. A choice I'd never turn back on.

When our embrace broke, she wiped her tears away with the palm of her hand and smiled. After one more hug, she got to her feet and fixed her outfit where it had become disorderly.

"Got get 'em, tiger," I encouraged, and she was off.

14 • Ballerina Girls

Through some act of cosmic fortune, I had managed to win the loyalty of remarkable people. Money had set the borders of my kingdom, but the need to fight was what made me king. Yet, necessity isn't what drove my family to seek more for itself. We were ambitious; much like other families that had ruled the world or parts of it. Mafiosos, royalty, great dynasties, plutocrats...

Alicia's first instincts were right. I needed some shut-eye.

I paced up and down my bedroom. I couldn't lie and convince myself that my body wasn't sore after days of self-inflicted sleep deprivation and a lot of hard sex. My mantra -- my excuse -- had become true: I simply wasn't tired, having trained myself to push through fatigue. Now, I dealt with the consequences...

Changing into a pair of boxers, I stripped off my shirt. It was scorching outside, but the house had been designed to handle the worst Italy could throw at it. Getting onto the bed, I relaxed as the luxurious springs compressed underneath me. The heat was broken and I felt comfortable in my own skin. Closing my eyes, I waited to fall asleep.

Fifteen minutes until I finally felt it -- elusive slumber was close! The sound of the heavily reinforced door opening was like a shot in the gut. I huffed angrily, opening my eyes and ready to scold whoever had come to disturb me. But my anger lasted less than a millisecond as my frown turned to a smile.

Exuberantly dashing into the room, my sisters charged at me with a skip in their steps. They were already dancing, having dressed up for an upcoming ballet class with the strict teacher who followed them around the world. Their matching outfits accentuated their supple bodies' remarkable lines: Black high-neck leotards, white tights and matching ballet shoes. They'd tied their long hair into intricate buns, and wore minimal make-up that made them look fresh and ready for an acrobatic workout.

The girls leapt onto the bed, clambering around until they could take their places on either side of me. Tecla always took the left, Elle always the right. The feeling of them snuggling up to my naked torso was sublime and any desire to rest was washed away by their presence.

"I was about to sleep, y'know?" I faux complained.

"Bullshit," Tecla replied pertly, kissing my cheek and working her way down my neck. She was sensual, but she also had that youthful spark that made all her kisses just as cute as they were passionate.

"Okay, okay," I confessed, toes curling as she bathed me with affection, "you got me!"

The girls giggled, pulling themselves as close as possible with their heads resting on my broad and bare chest. We hadn't seen each other for some time, and I'd missed our sibling moments where we could be together forever, ever and evermore. I also missed the less sibling-like moments that would've made us pariahs should the world learn our secret.

There were two options in front of me. I could spend a few minutes with them before they head to their class, followed by an hour trying to doze off, which would surely only leave me frustrated as I failed to sleep. The prospect sounded grim, so I much preferred the alternative...

"You two keep going to these ballet classes, but I've yet to see the results."

"Ha!" Elle exclaimed, lifting her cheek an inch off my chest. "Are you saying we aren't fit, flexible and disciplined?"

"Oh no, never... But I do think you need more practical training."

Tecla teased, "I thought our baby was vewy-vewy sweepy--"

Before one sister could finish her teasing, I'd used all my strength to throw both off balance as the dynamic on the bed changed. Tecla laughed melodically as I got on top of her with animal-energy.

Seeing my sister's eyes twinkle sent my head soaring into the clouds as I delighted in making her happy. My hand was quickly at her crotch, feeling its way to the fragile fabric of her leotard between her legs. It wasn't hard to rip the garment to shreds with the tights underneath even more susceptible to my manful grip. After the aggression, I became soft and gently. My fingers felt her skin and I rubbed her pussy with all the love a brother could muster as I looked into her eyes and waited for my moment. The second her expression edged towards lust, I plunged into her incredibly tight 18-year-old pussy with two digits embedded and kept in place by her vice-like grip.

Tec lifted her back off the bed, mewling as I let myself settle inside her. Her lips made a perfect circle and her eyes became expectant. She waited for me to start pumping into her pussy at a slow pace, then a little faster until her face changed completely. Her lips became flat, compressed, and she moaned from her throat as she tried not to shout from the rooftops that she loved having me play with her.

All the pain in my body had faded and a rush of energy saw my skin bristle to life. "Your class is cancelled," I grinned. "Instead, you're going to have some personal training with your big brother."

My sister was wordless as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled us together. I offered her my tongue and she took it. Her lips wrapped around and sucked, no, suckled... It was tender, doting, adoring, sentimental and warm... We kissed hard, making out like we wanted to make a statement.

I never thought a simple kiss could drive me to the edge.

Tecla had mastered the balance between a little sister's sweet love and the inferno of sexual fire. She could command all of me with her lips, as they encouraged me to finger her pussy and make her moan.

Always a faithful sibling, Elle had given us our moment, but now she wanted hers... From behind the grabbed my boxers and yanked them off my body with the same force I'd used to tear her twin's clothes to shreds. She'd seen the hunger in me -- now, she felt it too.

Grabbing my shoulders, my baby sister's fingers dug into my muscles and massaged me roughly as she kissed me fanatically all over my back. It was one kiss after another in quick succession with each carrying the weight of our incestuous infatuation; all the naughtiness and beauty. They were little bolts of electricity that peppered my skin. She pushed me down onto our sister, cementing our bond until I was sandwiched between the two.

The primal part of my masculine brain gave way to a gentler impulse. Extracting my fingers from Tecla's pussy, I let her focus on nothing but our kiss and she rewarded me with even greater devotion and care. From behind, Elle rubbed my back and dragged her lips across my skin, exploring my body like a map that led to heaven.

We were entangled, in love.

For the first time in a long time, it felt like I could come to a stop. I could sense myself giving way to relaxation, but then my body did something remarkable... It was almost like it could detect my lethargy. I was a slowing engine, fitted with a turbocharger that kicked in the second it seemed like I might come to a stop. An otherworldly force invaded every square inch of my body as pure adrenaline hit each part of me like a cluster bomb.

This force would not let me rest -- it wouldn't let me stop.

With a surge of energy, I threw my weight backwards, causing a mad jumble. My move lifted Elle's slim body about a foot into the air. She tumbled to one side, landing with a jolt as her back hit the mattress. I was quickly on top of her, grabbing her knees as I shuffled back on mine and pulled her with me. As my feet touched the floor, I tossed her onto her stomach. She landed with another jolt, constantly laughing as she enjoyed our wrestling and the way her body had become her big brother's ragdoll.

Positioning her so that her torso was flat on the bed but her feet on the ground, I admired her incredible looks. Elle would always be my baby sister. Tecla was foxier and a little less innocent -- she was mischief with chaotic energy, but Elle was all warm and fuzzy. Her ballet outfit hugged her body, clinging to it. She stood on her toes, proving that she'd been practising, accentuating her long legs, toned calves and killer thighs.

Running my fingers along her crotch, I detected a tiny hole in her leotard. Gripping the fabric, I tore it open until I could see her thin white tights wedged between her wet slit. The sight was incredible enough that it gave me pause...

I was the luckiest brother on the planet, and I'd better show my gratitude.

I'd been manhandling the girls, but they could handle it. Their sessions with their strict ballet mistress had prepared them for physicality in the bedroom. Their bodies were more than ready and their minds in step. I could even see it behind their eyes -- an appetite for me and for mad love.

Taking a step back, I saw my sisters ooze desire. Tecla was on her back, Elle bent over, with both their pussies on display. You'd be forgiven for missing their ultra-tight slits altogether, but I knew where to look -- that special place between their legs reserved only for me. Because I was looking hard, my mouth watered; my sisters mine for the taking.

A wicked smile crossed my face as I had another surge of vigour. I rushed Tecla, grabbing her by her calves and dragging her until I could put an arm between her legs. I summoned all my strength to lift her lean body in a single movement. Twisting it around, she laughed melodically as she realised my plan and scrambled to help me fulfil it. She kicked and tumbled, taking hold of my sides. Soon, her thighs were on my shoulders as she hung upside down, draped over my torso with her head at my crotch and her long black hair nearly touching the floor.

Thanks to our cousin's vicious gym regiment, I had the strength I needed and kept a firm grip as Tecla pressed her thighs together, locking me onto her pussy as she hung on for dear a life! It was a little dangerous and immensely sublime, with an apex reached as my lips and tongue alternated between licking and sucking, tasting her and making her moan.

Twisting her tummy, Tecla returned the favour by bringing her mouth to my cock as she dragged it along the side of my shaft, milking me for precum and edging me to orgasm. I lapped away at her pussy as we loved each other in our standing-69.

The risk only heightened -- our bodies becoming puppets to each other's attention, giving our bodies away to the involuntary impulses that came with sex. We could come crashing down at any moment, but we wanted to prove our strength and ability. More than that, we wanted to prove our dedication.

Ahead of us, Elle swayed her hips; too polite to ask but eager to feel me fill her pussy after too much time apart. I could never deny my little sister a thing, and without a thought, I hustled in her direction with Tecla barely having a chance to shift her head out the way as I drove my hips into her twin's pussy.

Elle yelped, relearning my size and shape and how I stretched her Barbie-like cunt to its maximum. As I drilled into her slowly, she whimpered girlishly as an orgasm she'd been hoping for came faster than we expected.

As I lashed at Tecla's pussy, she responded to her sister's climax with one of her own as I slobbered up tasty girlcum in our standing 69 and fucked her twin.

We were in the throes of passion as I freed myself from Elle's tight hole. Tec knew what to do, running her tongue up and down my sex-soaked cock. The taste of her siblings mixed together saw a mini-climax trigger inside her, soon reciprocated by Elle, who could hear the slurping and sucking. As we trembled together, we almost came crashing down. I sought balance by driving my cock forward again, impaling my little sister with the long hard rod to keep me steady.

An apex dawned. With the walls of an ultra-tight pussy clinging to me as I pulled back, I built up power for the final drive forward. That last thrust hit hard, causing Elle to shudder as her knees bent and brother-cum blasted into her womb. My body buckled with Tecla losing her place and tumbling forward as she landed on her sister's back. It was a hard knock for the both of them, but she rolled away quickly and they laughed throughout; breathless, pleased and pleasured!

Taking three hard-won inhalations, I slowly extracted my cock from Elle's creampied cunny, admiring the mess I'd made of my best girls.

There was a moment's pause as Elle got on the bed next to her sister, both closing their eyes to help along their recovery.

"Wow," I exhaled. "I have to admit; your ballet sessions do seem to be working."

The girls smiled, their eyes darting from mine to each other's as they considered their next move. I knew what they wanted -- the comfort of another girl's touch, the aftercare only a twin sister could provide. If our circle was finally going to become complete, I would have to give the last bit of encouragement.

I took a step forward, leaning against the bed with my knees as I offered each a hand to hold. "Girls, are you ready?"

There was a moment's trepidation, and then Tecla took the lead. She brought my hand to her lips, scrambling to make it possible as she kissed my signet ring.

"We're family," she said, kissing it again before passing my hand to her sister.

Elle repeated the gesture. "We are family."

I nodded, knowing I was the leader of the family -- our family. "Twin sisters should have no boundaries between them," I suggested, but the girls didn't need an invitation (or an instruction).

Tecla turned to Elle, and Elle turned to Tecla. They waited for a moment, but not a long one.

Stroking her sister's cheek, Tec made the first move, being quickly met by her sister as the two kissed each other with rising intensity. In a turnabout, Elle took command, pushing her twin onto her back as they embraced on the bed and began to love each other fully. They tumbled and turned, wrapping arms and legs around each other's bodies as they made out with a sibling flame and an identical spirit.

They could mirror each move, knowing each other as they knew themselves. They would stop short of sex that afternoon, but sex was now inevitable as they made out lovingly and with heat.

It was the Orwell-life -- our life. The Family, the Empire, the Firm, the Circle... We were one.

I was making us whole, ensuring everything and everyone connected to all else. That was my mission, I decided... Yes, bringing everyone together was the worthiest cause I could imagine.

15 • Hurt Me Plenty

A few minutes after I woke up, at about 7 PM, Sammie Truth found me walking the gardens. Now, she had me cornered.

The gossip vlogger was ready with an onslaught of questions before dinner. We were alone at the back of the residence, on a pavilion above the water. Like the night before, she was dressed to kill. Though she was all-American, her dark dress paired with almost Middle-Eastern features with her big dark eyes amplified by a pair of thick glasses. Her torso was curvy, but her legs sleek. In that way, her whole body was perfectly balanced.

"How many of the rumours are true?" she asked.

"Rumours?"

"The stories about orgies on planes and sex with tennis stars in locker rooms... There's even talk about a pornstar in Vegas. It seems you're playing around while your sisters are off running the business."

"Not true," I replied plainly, grateful the twins didn't feature in the sordid part of the accusations.

Sammie was relentless. "Which part isn't true?"

I shrugged. "I'm not some playboy or member of the idle rich. I'd like to think making a better life for my family is my only priority."

"Their life seems pretty good already," she countered.

Sammie Truth didn't know about the people who wanted me dead. She didn't know about the attempts on our lives. To her, we were people who won the jackpot, and now we had to pay for the ticket. Maybe it was just business, but I sensed she wanted to make me suffer. She got off on humiliating people, and my family were her latest target.

"I think the stories about you raising your sisters are true," she declared. "What about the rumours that your mother had several illegitimate children with multiple men--"

"Fuck off," I blurted out.

Fake news about my mother being a harpy whore had been festering in dark corners of the media. They knew I was very much responsible for the care of our family, so they cast her as some stereotype -- a sneering middle-class vision of what a 'bad single mother' looks like.

Ms Truth was entirely unfazed by my swearing. She must've been quite used to famous people snapping at her (and she seemed to like it).

"You don't deny the allegations," she said.

"Fabrications," I bit back.

"Maybe if you don't want fake stories published, you should give me something better to run with," Sammie proposed. "Otherwise, I'll be forced to make videos about your pill-popping cousin."

My vision blurred as I felt rage boil up inside of me. Until that moment, I didn't know people were discussing Natasha's problems.

"Oh, yes," Sammie smirked. "Journalists have been talking about it amongst themselves for a while. Someone will probably make it public soon enough, so it might as well be me."

Blowing hot air from my mouth, I tried to regain my composure. Sardonis and the Doomsday Archive had been watching us. It was no doubt their work -- the work of sociopaths -- that saw Sammie and her counterparts discover Natasha's struggles. If I was prepared to lay waste to my enemies, I was more than ready to do the same to their allies, unwitting they may be. I was Oliver-fucking-Orwell...

"I'm not some reality star that can be pushed around by you fuckers," I bristled. "You and your friends would do well to remember that."

"Is that a threat?" Sammie's lips parted slightly, her eyes alive with excitement. "Your tone makes me believe the tale about you beating the crap out of a photographer in LA is true. Well, I can make threats too--"

"No one here likes you, Ms Truth," I interrupted bluntly. "Everyone in this house understands you're vile. You chase sensation, knowing the targets of your little videos won't do anything to counter the crap you spread about them. Come after my family -- your luck will run out. Cassandra Nash, Alicia Le Roux... They aren't the pushover PR people you're used to dealing with. They are giants, and you're a little weed that can easily be stomped on, pulled out of the ground and thrown in the trash. We own a dozen newspapers, contract half-a-dozen security firms, have friends in almost every government... I will destroy you and everything you hold dear if you so much as think about hurting my cousin."

Sammie whimpered. She wasn't scared one bit. She was exhilarated. The thought of being at the mercy of the billionaire's machine made her sweat, but not in a nervous way.

123456...8