Hypergeniture Bk. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're too kind--"

"Shhh," Elle instructed, slowly stroking my cock. Her hand was gentle as she reverted to an older version of herself. As she massaged me, her whole demeanour became soft and easy; docile. She closed her eyes and bit down on her lip, entranced in the act.

"You're made for me, brother," she whispered. "You fit inside me like we're pieces of the same puzzle. And, when I hold you, it's like I'm... It's like it's just meant to be."

I moaned. "Oh, sis..."

"Shhh," she reminded, stroking me off with a dedication only a loyal sister could muster until she could feel my orgasm. Her eyes opened and she smiled -- happy to have made me cum as she came to lay on top of me again.

She told me, "I want you to hold me."

"I'll hold you forever."

Wordlessly, Elle confirmed that she knew, that she trusted me, that she loved me, and that she was happy.

17 • Ships and Bottles

The owner's deck of the Spectre had quickly become a warzone. Tecla grabbed my hand and pulled me into the pantry attached to the kitchenette. Even with the heavy door rolled shut, we could still hear the commotion rise above the loud music: Laughter, arguments, general rowdiness...

"Turns out our guests can't handle their liquor," my sister snickered. "At least the gamer girl is still sober, so you can get her playing that machine."

"She isn't drinking," I remarked. "But she helped the rest devour the snacks in five minutes flat. Who knew skinny girls love food so much?"

"Hey, you've seen me eat! Hmmm... I blame the champagne we served when they boarded -- the bubbles went straight to their heads. We've given them booze, we've given them food... Now, they're just looking bored, and I don't know how to keep them entertained."

"Well, I need to get Hex interested in that arcade machine. You can handle the rest."

My last line was delivered dryly, but my sister's frown made it clear she didn't see the funny side to this situation. "We could have a mutiny on our hands. Half-a-dozen drunk influencers? Ha! I'd rather take on the Royal Navy."

"Ay ay, admiral, but I'm not sure how I can help you."

Tecla rubbed her chin and considered all the options. As she cast her eyes down, I knew a devilish grin would follow. Yes, I knew that naughty expression she was predisposed to making when especially mischievous ideas entered her mind.

"We're not going to have sex with you for five days," she said out of the blue.

I was naturally alarmed. "Jeez, what the hell did I do?!"

Tecla was thrilled with the plan she'd concocted. "I want to play a game... No sex for five days, but I'll subtract one day for each of our guest's panties you manage to retrieve by dawn."

"You want me to raid their rooms or something?"

"Hey, I'm setting a challenge. You can choose how you complete it." My sister continued, "Let's be real here, Olly: They couldn't care less about Elle or me. We need to keep them in our good graces to ensure they boost our fashion brand, and you're the only billionaire boy on this boat. Give them attention, play with them, work your charm--"

"My charm is limited," I countered.

"Bullshit! You've got money and good looks. Plus, you're incredibly well groomed, educated, enlightened... You'd only resist my challenge if you're a scaredy cat... Cluck, cluck, cluck--

"That's the sound of a chicken."

Tecla rolled her eyes. "Well, maybe I'm a little tipsy too... But the point stands."

My sister was masterfully playing on my competitive side to engineer her way out of managing our guests. The twins had lost control of the situation. Even if they hadn't, I knew they got a kick out of the idea of serving up babes on a platter -- their concept of 'home cooking' for their man.

Seeing she almost hooked me, my sister grabbed my crotch and turned a potential erection into a semi. Meanwhile, I was trying to suppress my arrogance as I devised a plan to bypass her expectations and complete her challenge without touching any of the guests.

If I could set Skylar up with her crush Lauren, my loyal protector would no doubt compensate me with a pair of her lover's underwear (if I explained the reason).

The TikTok two, Jinx and Dey, could be convinced to go skinny dipping, which would see them shed their clothes. Meanwhile, Sammie Truth would follow any order I gave her if I played on her desire for submission. The only guest I didn't have a strategy for was Hex, but I figured I'd be able to work something out. I'd read about streamers who sell their used socks to sweaty fans, and I wasn't opposed to cutting a cheque if it meant beating Tecla's challenge in the cheekiest way possible.

Lateral thinking: The best way to stay on top.

Without explicitly saying I was game, I let a wordless smirk keep Tecla guessing as I slowly slid open the door to the pantry. With each inch it moved, it seemed she lowered herself an inch too: Teasing me with the prospect of a blowjob feet away from a crowd you might discover us.

"I see," I said. "You girls are going back to naughty and nice; divide and conquer..."

"Hm... You're so full of energy nowadays that us girls need to take shifts. Unless, of course, you're telling me you can't handle our constant attention."

"Oh, I can handle it just fine, Tec... You know I don't ever walk away from a challenge."

As I led the way outside, Tecla was quick to follow, now enthralled by intrigue, as she wondered what would happen next. I thought my plan was foolproof, but we found the whole party sat on the floor around an empty bottle of wine. They seemed to be getting along, and I noticed Skylar had joined them in search of some excitement.

Lauren Polk was dressed in a pair of khaki shorts with a formal cut and a loose-fitting silk blouse that sort of matched the more casual (yet still professional) ensemble of the woman who had a devastatingly severe crush on her. Hex was dressed in a summer dress, not dissimilar from the one worn by Sammie Truth. Meanwhile, Jinx and Dey had gone all out and wore little black numbers that wouldn't look out of place in the VIP section of an LA nightclub.

"Where have you two been?" Natasha called out, tapping the floor on either side of her to invite us into their circle. "We've been waiting for you."

I played dumb. "Oh? Are you preparing for a séance? Perhaps to speak to a dead sea captain?"

The giggles my dryness elicited were far too exaggerated to be genuine. I wasn't that funny, which meant it was my lucky night.

Jinx Lopez was inebriated, zealously waving her hand and playing with the pitch of her voice to entice me, her potential pot of gold. "We're going to play a game, but we need at least one boy."

With a theatric sigh, I accepted there are worse things in the world than a few rounds of spin the bottle with a crew of young women who made their livings trading on their considerable charms. Pinching my side, Tecla made the final decision for me, and we went to sit. I took my place between Natasha and Elle, with Skylar and Lauren directly across from me.

"You have to go first," Jinx insisted.

"Me?" I pursed my lips, furrowed my brows, and did my best to look contemplative.

"Of course," the petite Latina replied. "You're the only guy, and we've only got three lesbians among us. Not that I'm opposed to kissing a girl--"

"Hey, I'm bi!" Lauren corrected, slightly after the fact, slurring her syllables as everyone else giggled girlishly.

I knew about her and Skylar, so I wondered who the third lover of ladies might be. Scanning their faces, I noted each girl's expression and demeanour. Part of it was curiosity; another part was making sure I didn't cross any lines that couldn't be uncrossed. As my eyes landed on Trixie Roth, not in the circle but standing some feet away, I saw an eagerness in her that you couldn't quite call excitement, but that was evident nonetheless.

She was number three.

Leaning forward, I reached out and grabbed the empty bottle. "So, what are the rules."

Tecla decided she'd lay out the guidelines. "Anything above the waist is fair game. If any of us land on a family member, we get to spin again."

"Don't be cowards!" Lauren guffawed. "It's only second base, or is it third base? Whatever... Above the waist doesn't count. We're all drunk in any case!"

With a pout and a shrug, my sister feigned reluctance and joined the other girls as they waited expectantly for me to make the first spin. Locking eyes with Skylar, I moved the bottle from side to side, weighing it under my hand. She was sober, she knew I had her back, and I knew she had the dexterity to spin that bottle so that it pointed exactly where she wanted...

"I think Sky should go first," I proposed, having discretely demonstrated my plan to her.

There was a silent consensus as everyone seemed to take my lead, and I passed the baton to my loyal bodyguard with a wink. Like me, she first got a feel for the way it moved. Biting down on her lip for luck and closing her eyes, she spun the bottle with the aim it would point straight to the object of her desire -- Lauren.

The flick of her wrist wasn't quite right.

As the bottle stopped, it pointed directly at me! When Skylar opened her eyes and realised her mistake, we looked at each other with our cheeks as red as they could be.

"Eh," I swallowed, "you don't have to--"

"It's okay," she smiled. "Why not? Unless, of course--"

"No, no," I interrupted. "You're more than welcome to..."

"So are you... Sir."

Suppressed giggling only briefly broke the circle's hush. Edging forward, Skylar could hardly control her breathing, and I tried to be strong for the both of us. It's not like I hadn't thought about it before. She always wore bright pink lipstick, glossy, and no man or woman, whether gay or straight or something else, wouldn't think about kissing her.

There was no way to resist. I met her in the middle.

As I felt her breath and she felt mine, I inhaled the scent of that lipstick, and I could smell the way it would taste. I could anticipate the way it would feel. The truth is, I don't know who closed the last inch of distance -- her or me -- but I was the one who ended up on my back as Skylar came in hot and heavy.

It was more than I expected. Her tongue entered my mouth before I was ready; dancing with mine, we closed our eyes and let ourselves be dictated by the feeling. Her lips were soft to my touch, and our dance struck my breath away.

With Skylar's arms around my neck, I held onto her waist, unintentionally landing with my fingers under her top as I felt the goosebumps on her skin. Taking the initiative, my tongue pressed forward, and she took it between her lips before pushing back. We tussled for control; our bodies engaged in a subtle war for dominance over the strange spirit that possessed us.

There was some cheering from the crowd as our kiss became deeper. Skylar swore as, suddenly, someone yanked her off me. "Fuck-- Oh... Ohhh."

My bodyguard's protestations didn't last long as she realised it was Lauren who'd torn her away. The two blondes tumbled around on the floor with Sky using her martial skills to end up on top. Jinx was soon with them, helping clear away stray strands of hair as she encouraged the two, groping them here and there to get them worked up even further -- taking care to heighten the mood in the room.

The sapphic sight elicited even more cheers as I breathlessly watched the show. You couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

As most of the attention focused on the girl-on-girl action, irresistible even to the straight women in the room, I felt someone tug on my sleeve. It was Sammie Truth; the Levantine beauty.

"She left you hanging," the gossip girl remarked. "I'll finish you off."

"Fuck off," I grimaced with a wink, watching as Sammie's lip quivered in delight. She loved being told to shove it.

"Please, sir," she begged, barely able to lower her voice to a discreet whisper. "Please let me make you happy. I'll do anything for you, sir. You must have fantasies -- you must have desires you don't tell anyone else. Please, let me..."

Shaking my head, I played the game. "What part of fuck off don't you understand? You're not getting lucky with anyone tonight. You don't deserve it."

Sammie's eyes welled up. "I can earn it--"

"I doubt it."

Taking my arm, Sammie pulled herself close to me and hugged me tight as we sat on the floor. Her nose was pressed against my neck as she extended her tongue. She ran it up along my skin, ending up at my earlobe as she sucked hard and made me groan.

"Not good enough," I teased, elbowing her gently.

Inspired to do more, Sammie began kissing my cheek and my neck, working her way up and down my face with gentleness so submissive it felt sublime. But I wasn't moved.

Pulling myself away from her, I tried to make my face blank as I scolded her for being desperate. She replied by proving my point, lunging at me, throwing her arms around my body and hugging me like she never wanted to let go. The time was ripe for my plan.

"Take off your panties."

"Here? Now?"

"Is that a problem?"

"People are watching--"

"I asked: Is that a problem?"

Shaking her head, Sammie swallowed hard before getting to her feet. Her sandals had a slight heel, making her stumble before she could straighten her back. While a lot of the attention was still on Skylar and Lauren, Elle and Natasha had been keeping an eye on me. They snickered naughtily, watching as the gossip girl reached under her dress and pulled down her underwear, bent over, picked it up, and passed it to me -- a white g-string that I shoved into my pocket.

"Good," I commended. "That will be all."

"But--"

"But what? You didn't honestly think I was going to fuck you?"

I ended the last line with a wink, convinced by the better angels of my nature to send a signal that it was all for play. Sammie was more adept at this sort of thing and her mask didn't slip. Every blow she took only made her more submissive and more eager to please. And, in all honesty, I would've indulged her out of nothing more than curiosity had I not spotted Hex behind her.

There was important business to take care of.

It seemed our gamer had been drawn to the arcade machine without prompting, and I got to my feet to join her.

She already looked frustrated.

18 • All Hands on Deck

"Has this thing ever worked?" Hex huffed.

I shrugged. "It works--"

"No, it really doesn't."

"What do you mean?"

The blonde dropped into a squat, balancing herself with grace as she examined the underside of the arcade machine. I assumed her heritage was Eastern European. She reminded me of girls from boarding school who hailed from that region, but her accent was all American. Naturally, those features are attractive, but the precision on her face was far more enthralling.

"It's not receiving adequate power," she declared. "I need a toolbox."

"How would you know--"

Springing upright, Hex crossed her arms and looked at me like a woman on a mission. "I've built computers, restored old consoles and put together craploads of Ikea furniture. I think I can figure this out."

Believing that I'd had the top minds in the world working on the issue, I couldn't quite accept Hex's assertion. But I was willing to give her a shot.

"I don't want you digging in the thing's insides."

"I won't dig," she scoffed. "I'll simply fix what's broken."

"Hmmm... Alright. There should be a toolbox in the lower decks."

"There aren't any crew down there?"

"No, artificial intelligence keeps the ship in place."

"Nifty," the voguish nerd smirked, waving her hand for me to lead her below deck.

There were a few sets of stairs to climb, but we were soon away from the party and deep in the mechanical bits of the ship. Finding a toolbox wasn't hard; my companion proposed we investigate the lower decks first, searching for any power-supply issues. I protested, pointing out the difference between building a gaming PC and fiddling with a superyacht, but she was persistent and full of self-confidence.

As Hex started investigating the different panels, she spoke matter-of-factly. "I hope you don't mind," she said, "but I won't be wearing my bikini."

"Huh?"

"Your sisters told us to bring swimwear. I assume it's because you'd like us to run around in our bikinis."

I took a second to compose a response. "We're not perverts--"

"Didn't say you were," Hex smiled, closing the last panel and picking up the toolbox. "We're all used to being objectified by our fans and even our haters. There are forums where hundreds of people share pictures of my feet. It's part of our lives, and there's nothing wrong with having some fun as long as no one gets hurt. It's not for me to judge how the ultra-rich get their kicks, but I know it's easier in video games."

"It?"

"Everything," Hex answered. "Everything is easier in video games. There are no consequences in video games."

I disagreed. "You can lose a video game."

"Yes, but you're having fun while-- Oh! Oh, I see!" she declared, grabbing my shoulder. "Your argument is that losing in a video game is okay because playing is fun, regardless of if you win. You think the same applies to life!"

With wide eyes, I shook my head. "I wasn't making an argument."

Hex waved the remark away, turning her attention to the search for fuseboxes and control panels. "Dudes like you are always making arguments, even when you say you aren't. You exist to bend the universe to your will. I exist to play video games."

"Thus, living in a world where you have absolute control," I countered. "Methinks you're projecting."

A little hum was all I got in reply as it seemed the lower decks were a bust. On our way up the stairs, my chatty companion kept talking. "You must think I'm so sad. Like, what's wrong with me?"

"I don't think you're sad--"

"Bull!" Hex chuckled. "Pretty girl who spends all her time gaming... You probably think I'm a fake who does it for the money. Alternatively, you might think I'm a damaged tomboy who never played with Barbie dolls or tea sets. You think I probably had a bunch of brothers, no sisters, and a lesbian mother who was addicted to alcohol and television."

"I suspect you're trying to make a point, so get to it."

"Not true," she countered.

Weʼd climbed back to the owner's deck, where Hex set down her toolbox and started working. The other girls were scattered about, chatting and having drinks. Skylar and Lauren were notably absent, which made me a very happy wingman, though, I wasn't quite sure I'd helped.

As Hex opened the side of the arcade cabinet and removed each component, she rambled on about everything from star signs to her favourite breakfast food. She carefully inspected the inner workings until she was content there was no damage, then she started reconnecting each part, ensuring the cabling was correctly inserted.

Out of the blue, she looked up at me with narrowed eyes. "What's sex like?"

I was shell-shocked.

"I'm a virgin," she continued. "I think I'll always be a virgin, but sometimes I wonder. You look like you have a lot of sex, so tell me... What's it like?"

"Well," I started, "it depends on who you're with and what you're doing."

"I don't think so," Hex countered. "If I had to guess, who and what matter a lot less than why."

"True," I conceded. "You really don't think you'll ever want to try it for yourself?"

"Nah, I've got smutty games and hardcore porn to keep me occupied when it comes to that sort of thing. No consequences, no trouble -- I can type some words into a search engine and have whatever I want, whenever I want. In fact, I might be addicted to the internet... No, I'm definitely addicted to the internet. But what harm does it do?"

1...345678