Hypno-Doc Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I'm looking directly at your crotch. I can see your cock and your balls. Your cock is hard -- it's about 6 inches long. It's either circumcised or your foreskin pulls back pretty far." He looked at the kid. "This bothering you?"

Bobby shook his head slowly. "No, not really. I mean, I feel a little funny about it, but it isn't really scary or anything."

"Good, good." He patted Bobby's arm. "Now, what happens if I do this?" He pulled Bobby closer, took hold of the singlet at the kid's waist and pulled it out, away from his body. He looked down inside the singlet at the kid's bare crotch. "OK, now I'm looking at your naked cock. It's still hard as a rock, looks like, and I can see your balls further down." He pulled the suit out a little more. "Look down. See yourself?" The kid looked down at his own basket, visible from above, but still technically covered by the suit.

Bobby looked a little surprised. "Yeah." He looked at Tom, a little excited himself. "And it doesn't bother me at all. It isn't the fact that you can see my bare dick that bothers me, I guess. It's just if I actually have to get naked." He giggled a little. "Boy, that's weird. How do you explain that?"

Tom just raised his eyebrows. "No idea. But at least we're starting to understand it a little better. It helps to know what it is that actually causes the phobic reaction, and what doesn't." He looked at the kid. "And it looks like it doesn't involve your tits, right? Having them bare is not a problem."

"I... I guess not."

"Now, what would happen if I pulled this suit down to your knees? Don't worry -- I'm not going to do it. Just imagine me doing it and tell me what you'd feel."

"Uh...," Bobby stammered, "uh... panic, fear, I feel sweaty. I start shaking."

"OK, OK. That's enough. I'm not going to do it. Relax. Can you relax?"

"Yeah... I guess. Yeah. I feel OK now."

"Well, I think that's enough for today. We'll continue this tomorrow at this same time." Tom snapped his fingers and Bobby went back into the trance. "You're alone again. Change back into your clothes."

He watched closely as the boy slid the singlet down over his thighs and dropped it to the floor. He stepped out of it and dressed himself without the slightest sign of discomfort or embarrassment. Once he was dressed, Tom brought him back out of it.

"OK, your assignment today is to go to practice. Do whatever you usually do to change for practice. But then after practice, go into the locker room with the other guys and stay there until they all leave. Don't feel like you have to change or shower yourself. Just sit there while the other guys do. Watch them -- look at their naked bodies. Try to figure out how they make you feel. Are you uncomfortable looking at other bodies naked? Or is it just your own that bothers you? Try to be aware of your feelings. If your locker room is laid out that way, watch them while they shower, too. If they call you queer, just tell them it's an assignment. I'll talk to the coach about it, so he knows what's going on. Go ahead and tell the other guys as much of the truth as you feel comfortable with. I think they'll be on your side. And then tomorrow, we'll talk. OK?"

"Great!" Bobby looked a little excited. "I gotta tell you that I'm glad I'm doing something about this problem finally. I got a good feeling about this -- I learned more already today than I ever knew about it. Thanks a lot, Doc!"

--

The next day, the kid reported in. "Well, I didn't have much trouble with the assignment. I told the guys pretty much what it was all about, so they wouldn't think I was weird or anything. Then I watched them, just like you said. It was pretty easy -- no nerves, no real problems."

"And did you watch them in the showers, too?"

"Yeah, just like you said."

"Did you look at their cocks and balls while they were naked?"

"Uh..." the kid was actually blushing, "yeah, I did."

"And what happened?"

"Well, I was OK with it, but..." he stammered to a stop.

"But what?"

"Well, a couple of the guys got hard-ons. I think they were a little embarrassed that I was watching them. They kept turning away to kind of try to hide them."

"And did you look at their bare asses?"

"Yeah... same thing. Some of them got hard when they saw me looking at them back there, too."

"And how did that make you feel?"

"Well... uh... I didn't get scared or anything. I mean, I didn't have the phobic reaction you talked about."

"Well, what kind of reaction did you have, then?"

The kid was seriously blushing now. "Well, I guess I got sort of hard, too. I don't know. There was just something about having all of them naked in front of me, and me looking them over that was kind of... well, exciting, I guess. Actually... by the end of the showers, practically all of them were hard, you know? It was like a chain reaction. It got to be almost like a joke.

"Later on, when they were getting dressed, a couple of them acted like they were strippers in reverse, you know?"

"Not really. Describe it to me."

"Well, one of them came and stood in front of me and started humming that Stripper song and started putting his clothes on over his hard-on, bouncing his cock at me and turning around and wiggling his ass." Bobby looked down and blushed. "It was just a joke. Everybody laughed. But they weren't really laughing at me -- it was OK, you know? They knew what I was doing and all."

"You said a couple of them -- what did the other one do?"

"Well, kind of the same. He just went a little further -- to be even funnier, you know? He sat on my lap and wiggled his bare ass against my cock. I still had a hard-on, you know. I was afraid I was going to cum right there, you know? He started rubbing his cock on my chest -- I don't know what he was thinking. I think we were all getting a little carried away by all the horniness. Finally, the coach came out and broke it up before it went any further." He gave a deep sigh. "God, I'm getting a hard-on just thinking about it."

"Well, whether you realize it or not, that's all good. It sounds like the sexuality of it isn't what's scaring you, either. That'd be a lot harder to deal with. No, I think we're going to be able to get to the bottom of this. We're well on our way."

The kid looked relieved. "You want me to keep on doing that desensitization exercise?" he asked hopefully. "It seemed to work pretty well, I think."

"Yeah. I think that until further notice, you should keep on doing every day the same exercise you did yesterday. What we'll try to work toward is getting you to the point where you can actually strip down and join in the fun. That's the goal, right?"

"Right!" The kid looked eager to get on with his assignment.

12