Hypno Slut Mommie Ch. 01

Story Info
Son helps MILFy Mom after shattering divorce.
11.7k words
4.5
49.5k
85
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
864 Followers

"Hypno Slut Mommie 01" by CraigOOL

Incest - Son helps MILFy Mom after shattering divorce

Author's notes: Warning! This is an incest story. It is also an erotic hypnosis / mind control story. This hopefully will be hot enough for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Civil and constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.

Finally, this is a FANTASY, while elements of the techniques are real, absolutely none of this story has anything to do with Jim and Joy from Passaic, New Jersey, or anyone who might resemble them.

All characters are eighteen or older at the time any sexual contact in this story takes place.

* * * * *

My name is Jim. I've done things to my mother - with my mother - that no son should ever do. I've also done things to my mother that really cross the line. I just ask you to withhold judgment until you have heard the whole story. Just remember Joy is my Mom, and my Mom is Joy.

I'm a cognitive psych major in college at a State University with cheap in state tuition. I'll graduate in another year with my bachelors degree, provided I can find a new way to come up with the tuition. I come home to find my mother curled up in a ball on the couch, crying.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her.

"Dad - your Dad - he left us! He took his slutty little secretary and he left us! He didn't even say goodbye to you! He said some very fucking ugly things too!" Mom cries out, as she returns to sobbing.

"What kind of ugly things Mom?" I ask, knowing I better know the full story as soon as possible.

"He said that other than giving him a son, I was completely worthless! Not a single decent fuck in twenty years! Not a single decent fucking blowjob! I even let him fuck me in the ass, and he said that my ass wasn't even good enough to whore out! The only decent, halfway enjoyable thing, he said, was that he got to fuck my titties every month and come on my cold, frigid face! I was taught to be a good girl! I was taught not to be a slut, not to be a whore! But now I'm worthless because I don't know a fucking thing about sex!" Mom started wailing again, wracked with sobs.

My Mom has a great figure. If you squint, she looks a lot like the pornstar Deaxuma, same german Hausfrau genes, same innocent oval face, same flowing brunette hair, and same long toned legs with a still tight tummy. And just like Deauxma, whether you are male or female, when you meet her, you couldn't describe any of that. Two big things get in the way, her 34F tits (Deauxma is a 32G, all artificial, My mom, Joy, is all natural). She is always getting hit on, and most of the time, she doesn't even know it, her mind just doesn't work that way. She keeps fit by running and doing an old set of Jane Fonda workouts that she got transferred from VHS to DVD years ago. Put on the glasses she always wears, simple black frames that would be better suited for Clark Kent than a woman who looks as hot as she does, and you would have the perfect disguise for a super sexy heroine. Mom learned years ago that men liked to look at her tits, and she could get away with a lot more mistakes just by showing her cleavage. Dad had once told me that Mom looked like a MILF, teased like a MILF, and fucked like a cardboard cutout of a MILF. He'd promised her when they were married he'd stay until his son got at least an associates degree, so he wasn't a complete and total bastard, despite how he left us.

But over the following weeks, I learned that my Dad (Jacob) had been stepping out on Mom since very early in their marriage. We are both equipped for it. Both of us are eight to eight and a half inches, and thicker than most dildos they sell in the stores. When he found out that Mom just wasn't into the "Joy of Sex", or any of the other things he tried to spice up their sex life (even booking them a room in Vegas in a hotel with a swingers convention) he gave up, and became a rogue poonslayer. I knew my Dad's reputation, and most of the women in the neighborhood did too, usually first hand. They always looked at my Mom so sadly at BBQ's and parties. All that raw talent but unable to dance.

None of that background made any difference to my Mom's spiraling depression. It was the last piece of her shattered self image to go, she was no longer a good wife and mother. Everyone knew she was a failure. Dad had her served with divorce papers the day after he left, and in a no-fault state, none of his extra-curricular affairs would make any difference. We had no income, and all of the utilities, which were in his name, were cut off, including our cell phones. I could take my laptop to various places that had Wi-Fi, but winter was coming, and despite the fact Mom's folks helped us out, they were retired and on fixed incomes, so we were crushing the life out of their emergency savings every month. I got a job helping out with one of the psychiatrists which paid pretty good for part time, but it was treading water, dog paddling to stay afloat, when a wave of any size would sink us.

I got my Mom in to an emergency evaluation for her depression, by claiming she was at risk of committing suicide. As I found out, she'd already tried three times but couldn't go through with it, so she was worse off than I thought. But the therapy she needed would cost tens of thousands and would be long term. She had no insurance, all I had was the University medical, which only covered me.

I was desperate. I pulled Dr. Weber aside, and described the situation with my Mom and myself as if I were a "friend". He said that my friend was out of luck, in a place our society doesn't care about, unable to even get any professional guidance. Then he looked me hard in the eyes.

"If I was your friend, I would learn all I could about Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), especially the hypnotherapy for victims of sex abuse, covert hypnosis, subliminal hypnosis, subliminal suggestion, and the erotic hypnosis movement. But I can't recommend any of that because of my oaths, and you never heard it from me, are we clear?" Dr. Weber said to me in a stern tone of voice.

I knew about CBT from school, even had several books on it already. Covert hypnosis and subliminal hypnosis were popular with the erotic hypnosis web sites, and I learned of several good, inexpensive commercial products. They sounded like rain, or the ocean, or a crackling fire, and some just sounded like white noise. But they were effective when used on a longer term, the price all subliminal and covert techniques pay - less of your attention takes more time to work.

The CBT curriculum taught that poor self image and sexual behavior issues that originated from an overly strict environment while growing up could be countered by self hypnosis and mentored hypnosis. Strangely enough, Literotica, a web site I enjoy for the erotic stories, also has a treasure trove of hypnotic inductions. Many did not have the positive self image I was looking for, but some did. I like the ones with the full text of the session, so there are no hidden surprises.

Most of the erotic hypnosis web sites centered around bimbofication and sissyfication, turning a girl into a bimbo slut, or turning a guy into a sissy, sucking cock and taking it up the ass, neither of which appealed to me or applied to my situation. But there were subliminal videos, short GIF files that could be chained together into something more. Played in sequence, they could tell a story to someone in trance that would be very compelling on a subconscious level. I learned how to make my own GIFs, able to insert the messages specifically needed for my Mom. The erotic hypnosis sites also had scripts, trance inductions that could be modified for my purposes. I learned how to make the inductions, then learned about new techniques that enhance hypnotic inductions using sound, specifically binaural beats which mimic the Alpha, Beta, Theta, and Delta waves of the brain. There is even an online generator that can let you create your own. Merged together with a good script, they can be a potent method for customized self hypnosis delivery.

Many of the subliminal videos had specific themes, like "Blank" (to create dolls and Bimbos), "Cock" (cock worship for women and sissies), "Cunt" (pussy worship for men and women), "Deep" (to try to increase the depth of the trance by suggestion), "Eyes" (usually with spirals trying to trap people), "Fuck" (either suggestions to do it or literally fucking their brains out as part of bimbofication), "GiveIn" (a Submit/Obey variation), "GoodGirl" (usually about what they do to cock/cunt/fuck), "Lost" (a variation of the bimbo/dolls blank script), "Obey" (the big one for slaves and submissives), "Rub" (getting off as a trance enhancer), "Shameless" (mostly exhibitionist or public sex), "Slut" (all type of sexual behavior being approved of), "Spiral" (often over a body part like tits/cunt/cock to trap the gaze), "Spread" (a suggestion to spread their legs and offer themselves), "Strip" (suggestion to get naked), "Tits" (a suggestion to stare or get turned on by/entranced by breasts), "Toy" (a suggestion to act as a sex toy / sex slave), "Watch" (usually the pocket watch used to start trance), and "Wet" (a suggestion for women to get aroused). I created two videos of the subliminals, one using "vanilla" GIFs without porn that could be shown to Mom without raising suspicions, and a "full load" of Slut programming.

So now I had weapons, but I had to have a battle plan to win the war. I had to convince Mom that this was the best course of action, and I had to get her started in a positive direction. But before any of this could happen, I needed her consent.

It is a tenet of good hypnotherapy that while you can get someone to do what they would not otherwise do, mind rape is just as illegal as the physical kind. You can easily get someone to do what they personally would not do. Put someone in trance, tell them they are a famous porn star, and you can get your girlfriend to fuck three guys at the same time on camera for you. Tell them they are a famous bank robber and you can get them to rob a bank. But the first is three counts of rape and the second is bank robbery. So before I did anything, I needed her permission.

Second was the issue of incest. Some states say adults are adults, and incest does not apply over 18 years of age. Some say it is not a crime as long as there are no children. Legally, it is all a mess, except down south, where it is just forbidden, period. Luckily, we were in one of the two states that says consenting adults can do as they please (even though they still won't let them marry). Still, before we crossed that line, she had to be given a chance to tell me yes or no.

All of this took time, which was time I didn't have. Luckily, I discovered the Theta Wave Beats fairly early in the process, and made Mom a relaxation MP3 for her phone, masked with a nice Tai Chi meditation track from one of my old CD's, and it took her stress level down several notches. I made a set of "Now Your Eyes will Close", "Sleep, Deep, perchance to Dream" (in hourly segments), with 6,7,8, and 9 hours playlists with a "Wake Up!" at the end. Now she was relaxing during the day, and sleeping deeply at night, which bought me time.

"Hey Mom, could you help me with my schoolwork?" I asked hopefully one Thursday afternoon.

"Sure, Jim. But I haven't been able to help you with your homework since high school. What's up?" Mom asked, slightly confused.

"Well, it's this psych homework. I need to have a subject that I hypnotize throughout the semester. The CBT course is really busting my balls, and if I don't do well in it, my chances of going to grad school just fade away." I put my best lie out there, knowing full well I'd already aced the class, with a very cute little redheaded partner named Gina that practically screamed out "TAKE ME", but I'd been completely professional with her and had in fact gotten rave reviews from her. I still think of her when I'm stroking off sometimes, and according to the grapevine of gossip, she still bears a torch for me. But Mom didn't know any of that.

"Don't you have a partner from the class?" Mom asked, sensing there was more to this than I'd said.

"I'm the odd man out, last in a class of seventeen. Please Mom? I can help you with your depression? Dr. Weber gave me some tips. I can help rebuild your self image. Make you happy again." I offer, knowing she sees through me, but not in the way I expected.

"Oh, so that's what this is about. You didn't pick a lab partner, hoping to force me into letting you do what we cannot afford to do - long term therapy. Well, you have to trust your therapist, and I trust you." Mom says happily.

"You realize, I'm just an amateur, I don't have the professional code of conduct or any other constraints. I'm going to be diving deep under the hood of your mind and making big changes - and using some rather primitive tools to get there." I offer, as an out later on if I need it.

"I'm sure you have only my best interest at heart. Let's get to it!" Mom says brightly.

"Ok, lets bring my computer in and put it on the TV tray.", I say as I get it from the kitchen table.

"Now, watch this pretty, multicolored spiral. Focus on it, on the center. In class, we call this one the 'mind hose', it is just like your mind with all your objections, all your worries, is being sucked right out of your head. All of your conscious mind is gone, leaving only the subconscious. Your subconscious wants this to work. Your subconscious mind knows this is the best for you. Your subconscious mind is focused on the spiral, as your eyes get heavy. You must fight to keep your eyes open and focused on the spiral. If you give in, and let your eyes close, then the spiral will take you to where you have to do whatever I tell you to do, see things that I tell you, do things that I tell you, without hesitation or objection.", I repeat the induction three times, while she fights very hard not to close her eyes, but the spiral wins. This spiral (the mind hose)always wins. Well, 80% of the time. On ten percent, it works immediately, on the very first repetition. The others take about one repetition per ten percent, meaning my Mom was about 70% suggestible right now, with some good trance work we could bring that up. The more you are hypnotized, the more easily you can be hypnotized. Heck, Gina started at 60%.

"First off, repeat for me, I am hypnotized, I want to be hypnotized often." I command her.

"I am hypnotized, I want to be hypnotized often." Mom says neutrally, in a trance voice.

"Second, repeat for me, As far as I am concerned, Jim is my husband from now on, even though I will not tell anybody else." I command her, knowing that the subliminal hypnosis uses the husband/wife relationship for the best results, and is less than half as effective without it.

"As far as I am concerned, Jim is my husband from now on, even though I will not tell anybody else." Mom repeats neutrally.

"Third, repeat for me, Jim has authority over me and I will obey him without question." I give her the command that will make everything easy for me.

"Jim has authority over me and I will obey him without question." Mom says, still clearly in trance.

"Good Girl, Joy. Now I will give you a series of three hypnosis sessions to listen to every day. You will listen to each one and follow its instructions. When you wake up at the end of one, if another starts, you will go back into trance immediately, and follow its instructions. When the last one is done, you will go to the bedroom, and masturbate to an intense climax. Do you understand these commands?" I ask, knowing that everyday, she would listen to the Literotica slut inductions.

"Yes." Mom says neutrally.

"Good Girl, Joy. I am placing the headphones on you now. Listen and Obey." I tell her,

About ninety minutes later, she got up and went upstairs. I knew she was masturbating, and I so wanted to watch, but I let her have her privacy

* * * * *

It took a week or two, but Mom's attitude was better, brighter, right from the start. I canned all the verbal suggestions and added them deep in the middle of her script of hypno files that played ever night when she was asleep. I was buried in class work, so I was just grateful Mom was doing better. I sometimes woke up to the sound of Joy using her vibrator - the big Hitachi Wand vibrator I bought her - to make herself come. Loudly. Over and over again. I put my earplugs in and went to sleep with a smile. I knew most CBT therapy would take six to eight weeks to have it's full effect, but oh my Gawd was I willing to wait!

The next night, everything changed.

* * * * *

I fixed dinner for us, and set the table. I was more than a little surprised to see her come down the stairs dressed in a sheer red blouse, red lace bra, presumably red panties, a short skirt, that ended a good eight inches above her knees, thigh high self supporting hose, and her best black pumps. Her blouse was unbuttoned down to the button below her bra, something she never had done before, to my knowledge.

"Remember this old outfit? You got it for me when we went to the swingers convention. How long have we been swinging together, twenty years now?" Joy looks at me with a wide grin.

"Whatever, however long it has been, you look fabulous!" I gush as I stare at that massive rack, which seems closer now, more available than ever before.

"You seem to be staring at my rack. I like that. It makes me hot. If you think it will help you get into my panties, I promise it will. Plus, big props for cooking - good in the kitchen AND good in bed!" Joy teases, twirling her little finger at the corner of her mouth, like she wants to suck it, or suck something else. I'm wary because I know trance work doesn't happen this fast. It usually takes many weeks to produce effects like this. Whatever suggestions were in those files, they had struck a powerful chord in my Mom's psyche.

"I got some subliminal hypnosis CD's with suggestions I think will help. Let me go get those started." I say as I get up to go get them. Joy grabs my ass on the way past her.

"Damn, how'd you get those buns of steel? Have you been fucking every woman in sight again? You know, you can see me too, and give me a good seeing-to anytime you want." Joy practically begs.

"You know I'm a gym rat these days. Work out nearly every day." I tease back.

"Well you should be working out on top of me, every day and every night. Goodness knows I've wanted that for a long time. Since you were in high school. See? It's all mixed up in here. I'm your Mom, your are my son, but I also know you are my husband who fucks any woman he wants, while I fuck every guy I want. Just in case you didn't get the hint, I lust after you every single day. Thank gawd I can finally tell you!" Joy nearly shrieks in glee.

"Yes, there isn't a good way to deal with the memories that have combined in your head, the one's from your past as it really was, which is better left forgotten, the merged version of the slut inductions and your past, which is your life as you choose to remember it, and the reality of our life together now, which is whatever we want it to be." I tell Joy, as she looks at me adoringly.

"So how did you do it?" Joy asks.

"Well, I think there are several things that all came together. But before we get to that, was there anything that felt like a sea change, a shifting beneath your feet during the hypnosis?" I ask Mom, hoping to discover an insight.

"Every time I was given permission to be erotic, to be a slut, I could feel a chill ripple down my spine. Something I craved, something I was denied by my upbringing. Something the other girls could do and I couldn't, then something I was afraid of, then something that everybody else knew but I was completely incompetent at doing. It was like I finally inhabited my own body for the first time. Then the permission was given to me by my own son! He completely accepted that I was a slut, have become a slut, have always been a slut - I don't know how to say it, you figure it out." Joy quit trying to explain out of frustration.

craigool
craigool
864 Followers