Hypno Slut Mommie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok, we don't have to figure everything out this moment, but that makes a great deal of sense. Your upbringing gave you some bad programming, a bug in computer speak. Plus if I understand you correctly, there was a great deal of pent up lust towards me that had gone unrequited, and suddenly the object of your lust is giving you permission to freely express that lust." I explain to Joy then say "Jeez, I should write a paper on this." which I mutter to myself, louder than I had expected.

"If you have any doubt how free I am now, you should just whip it out. I'll do things to your cock you have never imagined, and then I will do them again, and then I will recruit someone else to do them with me." Joy leered at me, as she never had before, smiling.

"You don't know how many times I have stroked my cock, thinking of how much I would like to hear any single part of what you just said. But I wasn't expecting this much progress this soon. I'm not ready. You're not ready." I try to explain to Joy this is all happening much too quickly.

"Oh, I'm ready baby. Ready mouth, cunt and ass to take you on all night. Don't fight it baby. You know you want to. You know it will be good. Hell, you know I will be the best piece of ass you've ever had!" Joy stalks me, like a feral cat.

"Joy, sit down." I command, and she obeys.

"What if we had a stand in, someone who can help you adjust to being a slut, give you some of the passion you need, as I get everything ready for you to be the complete slut you want to become, my full and complete sex partner. How does that sound to you?" I offer Joy a way out.

"Like substituting Spam for steak. But I can't deny I'm hungry, and I will eat whoever you feed me." Joy answers, her voice sounding a lot like a puppy that has just been whipped.

"What about Dave, didn't he follow around after Dad, knowing that the women liked to put out?" I suggest.

"Dave is a sleezeball, and not very well hung I'm told. How about Randy?" Joy counters.

"Pretty sure Randy is out of town this week. Maybe for many weeks." I noted.

"Dillon?" Joy asks hopefully.

"No, Dillon is bolted down by his old lady, not allowed to go anywhere without her anymore." I remind her.

"With a cock like his, so I have heard, I'm not surprised. What about Janet?" Joy asks hopefully.

"That was a big change of horse mid-stream. What about Janet?" I chuckle, rather surprised.

"Well, she told me if I ever wanted a woman, even just to try it out, that she would drop everything, move heaven and earth to come and rock my world. Plus, she craves you, I mean wet panties every time she sees you craves you. Two birds, one bone." Joy smiles at her twist on the old proverb.

Janet was another brunette, much less busty than Joy and a full head shorter, but still full of dangerous MILF curves. Such a cute, pretty face, with a slutty smile that made you think she was thinking about sucking your cock. Now my Mom tells me that was exactly what she was thinking about.

Mom whips out her phone and calls Janet. "Janet, Joy. Yes. You remember that time at the Christmas party when you propositioned me? Oh good, you do remember! Five minutes? I'll try to put on something slutty to greet you at the door." Joy closed the call, and pulls off the blouse and skirt. Then she turns around to let me see all sides, saying "Slutty enough, do you think?"

"Just a suggestion, but when it is just the two of us at home, could you just wear Lingerie? Gawd, you look so fucking hot!" I blurted out.

Getting down on her knees, Joy says "Only if I can suck your cock whenever I want."

Saved by the doorbell. Janet had beat her predicted time by a good three minutes,

"Hi, Jim, is your Mom home?" Janet asks, wearing fuzzy pink slippers and a London Fog trench coat.

I bend down to whisper in her ear "You give her your best. You wear her out, and leave her brains dripping out her ears from all the orgasms you give her."

Pushing into the house, beet red, Janet cries out "You told him! YOU TOLD JIM!"

Getting to her feet, Joy smiles at Janet, saying "Of course I told him. I tell Jim everything. When we are done, I will tell him every kiss, every fingering, every pussy kiss, every time I caress your tits, every time you kiss or suck on mine. He can watch if he wants. He can join in if he wants. He can do anything he wants with anyone he wants. This house is his house. He decides what goes on here, and you better take off that trench coat and thank him. Thank him for sharing his mother with you. Thank him for giving you to me instead of taking you for himself. Do you have any idea how much you both want each other? Look how hard his cock is, seeing you in your merry widow lingerie. Do you want to suck his cock and beg him to make it a threesome, or do you want to take me to bed and make me your cunt licking lesbian slut first? Because either way, we all three know it's all going to happen. As much as you crave his cock Janet, do you know he craves you more? Every time you come over, he has to rush off to jerk off. Well, jerk off days are over folks. Come with me, you brazen hussy, trying to steal my man. Come make me your lesbian slut trollop!" Joy demands, as she pulls Janet away from me, just as she is moving to kneel in front of me and suck my cock. Joy takes her away like a toddler pulling a toy, smiling and sticking her tongue out at me. That's twice tonight I've cock blocked myself.

We'd gone a long way down slut road since the morning. I wasn't sure this could last, was wary the old programming would resurface, knew that even the best breakthroughs had backsliding afterwards. So I set up the surround sound system to play the subliminal hypnosis tracks, Oral Sex, followed by Horny Right Now and DreamSlut, then Erotic Hypnosis, all in a loop, sounding like rain. At least the livingroom, den and bedroom would be covered, which is where we spend most of our time. I'd read reports where the subliminals worked in hours, and other reports where it took weeks. My scientific guess is that it is subject and their psychological substrate dependent. I'd carefully budgeted about 200$ per month to buy more, such as Watching Porn, BDSM, Masturbation, Cock Worship, Group Sex, Bi-curious, even the Anal. I went to go check the sound in the master bedroom, walking in on Janet, riding my mother's tongue, while feasting on my Mom's pussy, which is pointed right at me. Somehow I'd blocked out that this would be going on, somehow I'd forgotten the most erotic transformation in my whole life. Or maybe I was right where my subconscious wanted me to be.

The scent of hot pussy is overwhelming. Two scents, so thoroughly blended it is impossible to tell where one starts and the other ends. Slurping, sucking, squishing sounds, punctuated with grunts, mewling, and gasps of pleasure. Fingers stroking - just two - inside my mother's pussy that is so tight, it grips and tries to come back out with the fingers. The thick lips of her labia, with delicate inner lips, and a much bigger clit than I expected, although other than in porn, I'd seen only a couple handfuls.

I wanted to kiss it.

I wanted to kiss the sacred place where I came from.

I crave kissing my mother's pussy, at this moment, more than life itself.

Above her pussy is Mrs. Johnson, wife of Victor, their recruitment of other women into the bi lifestyle so well known they are called the "VaJayJay's" in the neighborhood (Victor and Janet Johnson). But this is different. She is crying, her eyes gleaming and filled with joy, the happy tears stored up for years shine with love, shine with triumph, shine with belonging. I look in her eyes, and she nods, but does not stop. I get the feeling an entire carnival of elephants could not drag her away right now. So I do the loving thing to Mrs. Johnson, I join her, licking off her fingers, getting my first taste of heaven. My tongue fills the tight box only momentarily left vacant, as I tongue fuck my mother, whose hips start bucking the moment she realizes two tongues are licking her box, and Janet is laughing, even as she sucks my mother's clit so hard she is sucking up labia all around it.

Joy is bucking her hips, trying to knock us off, trying to make it less intense, but we will not yield, both digging our claws into her ass, her tight well toned MILF ass. Joy refuses to give up one second of driving her cunt, my mother's cunt, to orgasm, to nirvana, and beyond. We ride the bucking cunt, as Joy is literally screaming into Janet's sweet pussy, gushing fluids soaking my face, twitching her hips and thrusting them high into the air as her back arches, signaling the end of her long, intense string of orgasms.

Janet pulls my face up, kissing me, cleaning my face of my mother's heavenly cum, as I do the same to her. I kiss her some more, just for the hell of it, because she is a damn fine kisser, soft puffy lips (which would feel miraculous around my cock - thanks Mom, for cock-blocking that blowjob earlier), a talented tongue that dances in my mouth just a fraction of a second ahead of mine, no matter what I do. I can feel Janet's body shaking from an orgasm delivered by my mother's tongue, as she pulls away from the kiss, crushing her breasts to my chest as she pants in my ear.

"It would be cruel not to fuck her. Very cruel." Janet whispers in my ear, as her back arches.

I see her body now, beautiful C cup breasts, landing strip pointing to her pussy, riding Joy's tongue like it was the best in the whole Universe, especially designed to please her. Looking hotly into my eyes, Janet says firmly "Don't be cruel, to a heart that's true."

I yank off my shirt, pants, underwear, not even bothering with shoes and socks, just leaving them on. I'm so hard I could drill steel with my dick, and I line up on the sweet box my tongue was just tickling, and slam the full length home, into the tightest pussy I've ever felt in my life, nearly bending my steel hard boner from the way her tight pussy walls, slack though they are from her climax, grip the whole surface of my shaft. Joy screams, arching her back in instant orgasm, as I grab and twist her nipples, fondling those massive jugs I've been crazed by my whole life. Who knew my first feel of them since I was a baby would be when I was balls deep in my mother?

I am trying to thrust into her, but her cunt walls are spasming, and despite the intense lubrication, Joy's twat just won't let go of my cock, So I suck on my thumb, run it around her juicy slit, and plunge it into her ass. Another screaming fit with a bucking cunt bronco erupts, as Janet rubs her pussy on my mother's mouth while I fuck the ever loving daylights out of her. I'm trying to do a three ring circus act, fucking her ass with my thumb, fucking her cunt with my cock, and trying to keep from falling over, or even off. Janet solves that problem by cumming so hard she falls against me, panting, then kissing me, harder this time, more insistent, more frantic. Triangles are the most stable structure.

"I would be very cruel not to let me clean you off with my mouth, suck your cock hard, and then fuck the stuffing out of me just like you did to your mother. Very cruel." Janet teases, as she returns to kissing me, feeling Joy bucking beneath us, and then I'm joining her, stuffing my cock as deep in her as it will go, my nutsack so tight it has practically got wrinkles within wrinkles, erupting in a hot lava of cum. Spurt after spurt, into my mother's cervix, deep in her cunt. I come, and I am undone.

I pull out and Janet's talented mouth is on my shaft, cleaning me, blowing me, and I'm starting to get rather tweaked about my mother's cock blocking earlier. This is without a doubt, the best blowjob of my life. Maybe it is the best because my hot cock came straight out of my Mom's hot wet cum filled pussy, maybe it is the best because the tongue and mouth doing it belong to an insanely hot bisexual woman who just seduced my mother and myself at the same time. Maybe because Janet just has mad cocksucking skills. Maybe all of the above.

My head is still spinning, while Janet pulls my Mom up to ride her face saying "I claim cummies!".

Reaching down, she guides me around my Mom, to plunge my thick 8" plus cock into her tight pussy, not as tight as my Mom's, but much more talented. She is milking my cock with her cunt muscles, as I fuck into her, a slow pace, designed to last for a long time. Janet sighs as my Mom turns around to gace me and pitches forward, thrusting her jugs forward. I love her slightly bloopy titties, much better than the over inflated fake stripper tits of some of her friends. I think the tits on a forty something woman should have a little bit of droop, slope downward. So to me, these tits are perfect exactly as they are, so I begin caressing them.

Joy's eyes open, looking at me with a cum glazed gaze, full of love, full of passion, full of life. The depressed zombie with the life drained out of her is gone. Her eyes glimmer with tears. Happiness fills her, as her back arches in orgasm, and I kiss her. Since her eyes closed for the orgasm, she didn't see the kiss coming, but received me warmly anyhow. I can feel her, and hear her sobbing, but this is not like that terrible day when I came home to find her curled in a ball. This is Joy, her true self, in love with me, in love with life, in love with Janet, in love with the world, sobbing in Joy.

Joy pushes me back, to give her as much room as possible down where Janet and I are still joined. Learning fast, she is sucking and licking on Janet's pussy, nibbling on the clit, as I take slower, deeper, but harder strokes. It is like Joy can read my mind, pulling Janet's very simple pussy open with her fingers, to get at that pearl in her oyster. I turn Janet onto her side, and Joy falls to the side, without any surprise, like we had planned it together. The next turn brought Joy under Janet, and it was like she knew this was cumming too. She is still licking up Janet's tight slit, as my hands grab the tightest ass cheeks in our neighbor hood. Yeah, so my Mom watched where my eyes went, and figured out I'd want doggy style from Janet the very first instant it was possible.

I'm grabbing those hips very firmly and the pace is picking up, both above and down below. Whatever the secret telegraph of pussy kisses and clit licks tells each of them, the fire is on, and their pussy kettles are about to let off a "tea is ready" screech. I begin pounding into Janet as hard as my hips will let me, as fast as my muscles can move me, and I'm finding out this having the neighbor over for cunt brewed tea is damn hard work. Fun work, but damn hard work.

We are all thrashing and moaning and grinding together., as my balls have readied their salvo. Janet is going nuts, back arching, hips bucking, rolling from one orgasm to another, and Joy is right there with her. Janet's talented channel is milking me, and will not be denied. So I bury my bone as deep in her backyard as I can, pulsing and throbbing, as everyone seems to simultaneously climax together.

I'm so tired I want to just roll over and go to sleep, but the women are still energizer bunnies. Joy grabs Janet by the hips, loudly proclaiming "I claim cummies!" as she drags Janet over her face, eagerly eating my cum out of her friend's snatch. My mom, eating my jism out of her friend's hot wet cunt, wet from her son's cum, when before today, I doubt she could have even imagined such a thing, or just as likely, I'm finally learning who my Mom truly is and my imagination is the one that is lacking.

Janet tries to retaliate by pulling me to stand to blow me. I can't do it, can't stand up, so I end up with my balls resting on my Mom's jugs, thinking about a nice restful titty fuck, while Janet starts blowing me hard. I'm going to have to have her give Mom lessons, because she is without a doubt the most talented cocksucker I've ever met. Janet uses her hands to stretch the skin of my cock, while her mouth plays with the tip. Then her hands corkscrew up and down my shaft, followed by her mouth going up and down my length. It is a powerful cock resurrection spell, and I'm under it, getting hard again. So I'm sitting there on my haunches, being blown by the almost bent over double woman, when my Mom starts moaning and grabbing for my butt. Pretty soon she has both cheeks in both hands, squeezing the Charmin like it is going out of stock, while Janet simply rubs her snatch on my Mom's mouth, letting every drop of my jism drool out from deep inside her cunt onto my Mom's tongue.

Janet pulls me up long enough to free my Mom, laying me down to sleep, but you know what they say, the difference between light and hard, you can sleep with a light on, but you can't sleep with a hard-on. Janet makes quick work of that, mounting my shaft as she pulls my Mom to sit on my face as Janet plays with her tits. My hands too reach up for those fabulous globes, and I start to get fully acquainted with the length and breadth of Joy's pussy, as Janet grinds herself back and forth, then in a scooping motion every few thrusts, rubbing her clit a little harder and deeper, polishing my cock with her cunt. Joy reaches out in what can only be described as an attack on Janet's nipples, pulling and tugging and pinching, trying to force her to cum. Janet's retaliation leaves nothing for my hands to do, so I thrust a thumb up her ass and start fingering her clit with my other hand as fast as I can in this cowgirl riding cowboy position. It is two against one for all three of us, something to be revisited another night if I have anything to say about it. Not surprisingly, none of us can last long under this intensity of sexual caresses. Janet pops off first, hips bucking so hard she pops my thumb out of her ass. Joy's muff does a wild dance on my face, as she falls over, and I grab Janet's hips, slamming her down on my cock as hard as I can, while coating the insides of her cunt with my ball juice.

"I claim cummies!" Joy says weakly.

"No baby." Janet says as she kisses each of us deeply, then turns to find her panties as I realize she is standing by the bed. "No, Victor claimed these last cummies of the night before I ever left my house as the price for letting me cum. I'll pay that price as many times as he lets me."

Joy quickly says "Bye, baby." as she turns to lay her head on my lap, slowly flicking her tongue over my cock and balls, in no hurry to finish cleaning me up, and not trying to make more of my cock, which is shriveling by the moment, as is my consciousness. I don't know how long my Mom licked and sucked my cock, because I fell asleep.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

When I awaken in the morning, not much has really changed but the time. My Mom is still sucking my cock, the sun is up, and so am I. She lovingly uses her sweet soft lips to caress me, putting love into every stroke of her mouth to about halfway down my shaft. One hand is gently fondly my balls, occasionally stroking my shaft. She isn't in any hurry, it is as if she loves my cock, worships my cock.

How much of this is her and how much of this is the subliminal hypnosis training I will never know and do not care. Joy notices my movement, and pulls her mouth off my cock, while her hands caress my shaft. Mom smiles, her ability to make my cock hard is enough for her for now, but she craves leaning how to do what Janet does, to make me cum in her mouth.

Sliding on top of me, Joy says huskily "Good morning, lover." as she starts riding me, sliding my hard cock into her tight pussy like it is something we have done every morning and will do every morning from now on. Mom's cunt is deliciously wet as I thrust into her, pumping up into her from underneath as she diddles her own clit. I reach up to grab her full breasts, easily the size of Sophia Vergara's, playing with her nipples as she moans in response. This is a morning (moaning?) quickie, her passion inflamed, as she drives us both to climax in less than two minutes with frantic thrusts of her hips, her hand a blur on her nub. I just want to go back to sleep, but I have to get to classes and then to work.