Hypno Slut Mommie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breakfast is ready downstairs, baby. I'm going to shower then listen to my homework. By the way, I love the new ambient surround sound. The sound of rain just makes me feel wet all over." Joy says happily as she bounces off into the shower.

I groan, thinking about the delay it will take for me to wait for her to finish her shower - she likes long ones - then happily realize I don't have to wait at all! I open the shower door to find her hand between her legs, the other pinching one nipple, then the other.

"I was hoping you would join me. I know you have to wash off, but let me suck you off while you wash up." Joy says as she drops to her knees, sucking on my half hard shaft, stroking it with the hand that was just pinching her own tits, leaving the other between her thighs. Mom helps wash my balls and ass. I wash everything except for the shaft of my cock, it has to be clean from all the rubbing and sucking, as my balls get tight, since Mom refuses to quit sucking my cock. I think I'm going to need to start some protein shakes and other supplements to be able to produce the amount of my spunk my Mom needs, being a newly cum drunk cum junky. As I climax into her mouth, she too comes, drinking every drop, then proclaiming "I made you cum! I made you cum with my mouth! You came in my mouth! Oh happy day!"

Nothing quite like your Mom eager to get on her knees and suck the cum out of your cock to start a great day! It seemed I could do no wrong, classes were brilliant, my insights and observations impressed even Dr. Weber at work, and the short 15 minute drive home left me in good humor when I walked in the door.

She's on the couch, one leg bent vertically, one bent horizontally, both wrapped in delicious dark hose attached to a garter belt. Her panties are crotchless, providing easy access for the vibrator she is sliding in and out of her slick box. Her matching black bra is scrunched up beneath her breasts, as she is watching intently one of Dad's old DVD's with Ona Zee, one of my favorite pornstars. I stop and stare at my Mom the MILF, doing something she never would have done before yesterday, out on the couch, a place I'm sure had never seen her naked before then either.

"Oh, baby! Jim, I'm so glad you are home! Dinner is on the table, drop your back pack and relax. Would you like a beer or some wine? I popped open a bottle of Mimbres Red earlier to let it breathe. It's still in the fridge. I'll get you whatever you want." Joy offers brightly.

"It's OK, Mom. I'll get it. Did you have a good day?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes, YES! Oh my gawd it was like being let out of prison! The sessions were just SO HOT! Fuck, if hypnosis is like that I'm going to demand it every fucking day! Then I went upstairs and masturbated like you told me to do, and I pulled the old green vibrator out and had about a dozen very intense, very satisfying climaxes in a row, thinking about last night and tonight, and tomorrow. The VaJayJay's are coming for dinner tomorrow." Joy pauses to gather her thoughts.

"Thanks for the flowers Mom. You didn't have to, plus a dozen roses? You know money has been tight." I didn't want to seem petty, but that was hypnosis CD's I wouldn't be able to buy.

"Those flowers came from Janet, dear, no cost to us. Read the card." Mom politely verbally spanked me.

'Dear Joy and Jim, Thanks for the best night of my life! I love both of you. I will always love both of you. Love, Janet VaJayJay." I read aloud.

"Yeah, she caught me right before I headed out to my interview. Got my old job back at the bank, so our budget will be ok. I start Monday. I think old man Reynolds eyes were so far down my cleavage he could see my belly button. Almost gave the guy a hummer just out of pity.", then seeing my shocked face she added "Kidding!"

"That's great Mom! You were always so happy there!" I remember the smiles on her face when she would come home, so eager to share her day, only to be crushed by my Dad caring less about her than some ad for an old car in the back of the paper.

"Everybody looked at me like I was the hottest thing since toasted sliced bread. Went to my head. I guess that little bit of attention allowed me to survive the drought of your Father's attention. Speaking of a little bit of attention, Gina called again today. We should invite her over for dinner. Then we could have some food delivered, and after that eat her again. I always wanted to just gobble her up, and she is so good for you. She says she can't get you out of her mind, and I told her she doesn't have to, which made her very happy. I could tell she was bouncing up and down with Joy, well she sure as heck would be if we were together! You could do far worse, you know. A hottie that smart, shares your field - it has long term partnership written all over it. Now we just need to find out if we are sexually compatible...." Mom arches her back as her head tilts back and her fingers do the walking. My mom is rubbing herself off to seducing Gina for me!

"Wow, Mom - that's fucking hot!" I cry out as I reach down to find I'm already hard. Swinger sex with the VaJayJays tomorrow. Mom has the hots for Gina. Mom is undoubtedly going to be giving boob jobs or even head to her old boss...

"I'm going to call Gina." Joy says, whipping out her phone.

"Gina? Hi it's Joy, Jim's mom. [...] Yes, we're very excited about getting together too. In fact Jim is stroking his big shaft right now thinking about you. [...] Oh, yes, we share everything. In fact, we were just talking about sharing you for dinner Friday night. [...] Yes, that does sound very erotic the way I put it. And after we've shared you for dinner we can have some food delivered. [...] Wow! That made you cum? [...] Well, be here Friday at six in your best lingerie and we will see if we can do better! Bye love!" Mom practically has phone sex with my former lab partner.

Turning to face me with a hot stare, Joy says "Was that as good for you as it was for me?" as a small climax ripples through her body.

"By the way, dinner attire for the VaJayJay's is lingerie or less. No chance I'll be making out with Janet before I eat a single bite of food. No chance I'll feast on her first at all..." Joy throws back her head as a much larger orgasm ripples through her body.

"Yep. That settles it. Dinner better be finger food because I know Janet will be." Joy chuckles.

Finally pausing to let me get a word in edgewise, Joy asks "Are you going to share me with Victor? Spitroast me? Double penetration with Janet riding my mouth? Maybe she and I could 69 while you both fuck us?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes." I answer as another climax ripples through Joy, shaking hips and tata's.

"Gawd I love you! I am just so thankful you are so loving and so generous to let me explore my previously repressed sexuality like this. I may be going a little overboard, but it doesn't feel too much too soon yet. I feel like a nun who just got out of prison and needs to find out what she missed while twenty years of her life went by, like someone who has nothing to lose, and no time to waste. I'm hungry. Feed me some cock, husband." Joy slides over and quickly drops trow and underwear to feast on my shaft. I am left eating my dinner standing up. My Mom has always been a wonderful cook, but a slow blow with dinner just makes the food even more delicious. I could get used to this.

Gina calls me about a half an hour later.

"Hi babe. Joy said you are having me for dinner Friday." Gina says sweetly.

"That's right. Looking forward to it." I answer happily.

"Which part?" Gina teases.

"Everything." I answer happily.

"The part where your Mom seduces me, the part where I seduce her, or the part where we all seduce each other?" Gina teases.

"Yes, Yes, and Yes. Plus really, really looking forward to the part where I get to seduce you." I tease back.

"We don't have to wait for that last part. Be there in five." Gina says as she hangs up.

Something here doesn't add up. I need to have Gina alone for awhile before I can let Joy even see her, much less do the full court press threesome that seems to come naturally to her now.

"Mom, could you run out to the store and get what we need for tomorrow and Friday? I'll help cook both days." I try to distract her.

"Of course. You need some time to bone Gina on your own before introducing her to your wife. I get it. Just say my name, and I will be there to join the threesome in whatever way you want." Joy answers matter of factly, puts on her dress and heels, grabs her purse, and is out the door before you can say lickity split.

Gina arrives about two minutes later, asking "Where's Joy?"

"My Joy is standing right in front of me." I say to Gina, as she rushes to kiss me like we have been lovers forever, but this is our first kiss. Deep tongue, not a first date sort of kiss, but a deep relationship kind of kiss, which I'm happy to say means we must have a great relationship, if I only knew about it.

"Can you forgive me? Please tell me you can forgive me! I'll do anything! I haven't told anyone we are secretly husband and wife!" Gina cries out desperately, as she wraps herself around me in a hug so tight I can feel she isn't wearing a bra or panties under her red and black micro mini knit dress. Plus -- it will be quickly removed. Minus - alarm bells are going off about us being secretly married. Plus, she continues frantically kissing me.

Gina is a good half a head shorter than Mom. Also, several cup sizes smaller. Her ass is small, firm, and tight. Her face is oval, with those high Italian cheekbones and wide, kissable lips. Her dark eyes are like pools of liquid love, her straight dark hair goes all the way to her ass. Her legs are like a finely sculpted statue, fitting in with the rest of her trim, toned physique. Luckily the kissing and the site survey have given me time to think.

"You took my thumb drive and copied it. Then you listened to it, didn't you?" I ask Gina.

"Yes, Yes! I listened to the audio files - all of them! Over and over! I watched the video files - over and over! I belong to you. I am your slut. I am here for my conjugal visit. I am here to make up for the time that has been lost. I know Joy feels the same way - we talked about it over the phone. We both love you, and want you to have everything you ever wanted. So that means we both want you, and you want us, and we want each other." Gina says as she pulls the dress over her head and dumps it on the floor.

"You didn't share the thumb drive with anyone else, did you?" I am worried about things getting more out of control than they already are.

"No. I kept it safe. Very secret. Our secret. Not even Joy knows we are married." Gina slowly tells me, with deep, wet, passionate kisses between each sentence. I can smell her arousal, and she is dripping all over my pants. I need to get us to a more private location quickly before my mother has to clean up a puddle of girl goo that isn't even hers. I grab her hand and head for my bedroom.

"To the lumberyard!" Gina cries out, a quote from 'Young Frankenstein'. We often talk in movie quotes. I love that we talk in movie quotes. I remember more and more things I love about Gina, how she teases people like my Mom does, her playfulness, her sweet smile. Then Gina's hand slides down to caress my hard cock. "Oof! I see you are bringing zee wood!" she laughs.

When we get to the bedroom, Gina flips back the duvet the blanket, and the top sheet in a single motion. Doing some kind of gymnastics move, she flips into the bed, on her back, with her hands holding her ankles wide. I love her furry dark snatch, so I fall on top of her, feasting on it.

"I'm not that experienced. Especially with someone your size. So, Oooh, just like that... Ummm... don't make me cum... please... don't make me cum until you are inside me... please... your big cock inside me... please..." Gina pleads with me to fuck her, as I take my time licking the thick lips of her labia, the thick hood of her clit, the clit itself bigger than any I've ever seen except my mother's. In fact their privates are very, very similar, almost as if they were mother and daughter. I can sense Gina is trembling, trying to hold off from climaxing.

I can be a right evil bastard sometimes. I take my rigid, thick, fully hard cock by hand, using the spongy tip to diddle her clit, then trace around the opening to her vajayjay, only to stroke up and down between her man in the boat and her fuck hole.

"Please, please... your big cock inside me... please... don't make me come without your cock inside me beloved husband!" Gina pleads with me to fuck her and telling she is about to lose it, I line up on one of the strokes over the clit to re-target to cunt strokes and push in. Gina is so fucking tight it is a real battle, but I slowly push my full length into her, as her legs start twitching and her hips start twitching in the throes of orgasm. There is a gush of lube, and the spasms make fucking her easier, So I start really putting the boots to her. I thought I could last for a long time, but her fiendishly tight twat makes quick work of me, in less than a minute I am spurting inside her, a really big load, despite having my Mom draining my balls morning, noon and night. Gina is moaning as ripples continue to extract climaxes from her sugar walls, milking whatever might be left out of my balls.

"Jim, are you here?" I can hear Mom call from downstairs.

Without thinking I answer "Up here, Joy", using her name, and barely giving myself time to stand before she is standing at the door to the room.

"What have you done to this poor girl? She needs mouth to mouth, STAT!" Joy barks out the command, and so I start kissing her, as all Gina can do is lay there and moan. Mom of course meant an entirely different mouth, so she climbs on the bed between Gina's lewdly spread legs, with cum pouring out of her cunt, to start licking it up. The moaning is louder now, as Gina realizes two people are having sex with her, and the climaxes get more intense again. Joy moves to finger Gina out, licking her fingers off to get the cum that is too deep, alternating with sucking and licking Gina's clit.

"Get off me." Gina says curtly, as she gets up, pointing at Joy "You -- lay down." Pointing at me "You - stand up on the bed to feed me your glorious cock so you can fuck her properly." Pointing at my Mom as she drops her still wet gash on her face, "You - eat me, and get every drop of my husband's precious cum."

I have to wonder at the cognitive dissonance both of them experience with each other, both being married to me at the same time. They are both secretly married to me, but forbidden to tell anybody. Yet they both can talk about it with me and with each other. I ponder this to distract myself, because despite the very simplistic technique Gina uses to suck me, it is devastatingly effective. Having just cum, my glans is especially sensitive, yet the soft sucks and gentle licks take me right to the edge of being too intense, shooting extreme pleasure down my cock. Her hands grab my cock, then separate to stretch it along the shaft, stopping to fondle my balls, then stroke along the length. I am regaining my hardness.

Gina's technique is different than Mom's, and such a joy to me. How can one man be so lucky to have two women, two such loving women, in love with him at the same time? The cruel answer bubbles up from my subconscious - you hypnotically enslaved them to believe they should do whatever you told them to do sexually, while fraudulently believing you are married to them. I am grateful for this nasty thought, because Gina's cocksucking is so effective I feel like I am on the verge of cumming again.

Gina pulls me out of her mouth to say "Fuck her. Fuck her hard. Fuck her like she's your slut, because she is.", then she folds down to get her mouth on Mom's pussy, and rolls over to put Mom on top. Joy's drenching, squelching pussy is dripping into Gina's mouth, their hot pussy fuck scent fills the room. I spear into Mom's pussy as Gina licks her, as they both trade climaxes. I am grateful Mom isn't as tight as Gina, and also grateful Gina blew me right up to the edge of orgasm again. I want to fuck her slowly, to enjoy this first threesome ever.

But Gina was right, and Mom deserves a proper fucking, so I grab Joy's hips to slam the salami as deep and and hard as I can with each thrust. I vary the pace, but not the intensity of the thrusts. Mom's soft buns bounce me off each time, as her channel spasms around my length. If I didn't know better, I would say she is in nearly continuous orgasms. Gina seems to be doing almost as well, as she is whimpering into Mom's cunt. Mom's back arches, and I can see why - Mom is fingering, or more accurately fisting with almost all of each of her hands - one in Gina's cunt and one in Gina's ass. Mom bends back down to assault Gina's clit, and I can feel Gina shudder - hard.

Finally the end has come, and there are no more pauses between thrusts for me, just a crescendo of hard thrusts until my tight nuts pump out the last of my jism. Gina greedily pulls me out to drink the last couple of spurts directly from my cock, then casts me aside, spent, useless, while she rewards my Mom for fucking me. Joy arches her back to pull me to be sucked, but I am spent. Joy returns to pleasing Gina as Gina pleases Joy. They roll on their side, I throw an arm over them, and everything fades to black for me.

In the morning, Joy is sucking my cock, while Gina is unloading her clothes from a suitcase. Joy pulls off of me to say "He's up", and Gina mounts me, slowly gliding down my shaft to ride me cowgirl style. Joy comes back in, fully dressed, to slide her engagement ring onto Gina's finger.

"You forgot your ring. I forgot mine." Joy says as she slips her wedding ring back on her finger. Joy leans over to kiss Gina, fingering Gina's pussy until her pussy spasms, milking my cock of the first cum of the day.

"Remember, lingerie or less tonight, Victor will not be expecting both of us. But we will both get what we want from him and our husband." Joy says as she leaves to go to work.

Gina spins around, dropping her wet gash on my face, silently demanding that I lick my own cum out of her. She blows me hard, then reaches for the lube in the nightstand. "Take my ass beloved. I don't want Victor to be my first, but I do want him up my ass tonight."

Gina makes sure she gets me fully hard, while I finger her ass and squirt the lube in her bootyhole. I stretch her as much as I can, eventually getting the first two fingers of each hand into her ass at the same time. "C'mon, baby. Fuck my ass nice and slow while I vibe my cunt and clit." Gina pleads.

Getting up onto all fours, she pulls two vibrators out of the night stand, sliding the small one into her cunt, and sliding the other one, already buzzing, along the lips of her labia and never leaving contact with her clit. " Fuck me baby. Fuck my ass. Be the first man to drive down my Hershey Highway. Let me see if Joy was lying about ass orgasms." Gina taunts.

"And what did Joy say about ass orgasms?" I say tauntingly.

"She said she never comes as hard as when your cock is in her ass. That just can't be true, especially after what I experienced last night." Gina replies firmly.

"We will see. We will see." I say as I hold open her sphincter to slip the head of my cock inside, then slide as much as I can of the shaft into her, the pull out to re-lube the shaft to make up for the lube scraped off by her colon. I slowly start moving as Gina relaxes into the ass fuck. One third in, two thirds in, finally balls deep, always moving.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck my ass. I can take it all now. Find that ass ramming speed that makes Joy's lights go out, and pump a load into my ass." Gina urges.