Hypno Slut Mommie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pump that ass for all I'm worth. Gina is deliciously tight, but her ass is easier to fuck than her pussy, so I have a lot of freedom of movement. Her ass is so much hotter than her pussy it really makes me reconsider how often I should be taking her ass. There is no time as important as the first time, and I decide to seal the deal with a psychological marker.

"Your hot ass is milking the cum right out of my cock! But before I spray inside you, I want you to know something. You are mine. Mouth - pussy - ass - you belong to me. YOU ARE MINE!" I shout as I cum so hard I see stars, while Gina thrashes below me like she is being whipped. I keep spurting and spurting, as her ass clenches around my shaft and Gina is saying unintelligible things into the pillow. I pull out and jump into the shower, leaving Gina face down and moaning. I doesn't sound like she is hurt, more like a pleasurable kind of moan, but after I get out of the shower, she is curled up in a ball and still moaning. I move to kiss her, her response is hungry and hot.

"Whenever you feel like doing that, just bend me over and do it. That goes for fucking my pussy too. Or push me down to my knees to suck or lick whoever you want me to suck or lick. I am yours. You own my mouth, cunt, and ass. Use me however you wish, but please, please, please - just fucking use me." Gina says as she fades off to sleep. Her schedule is light today, and doesn't start until the afternoon. I have no such luxuries and must get my ass in gear.