Hypno-Submission Pt. 07

Story Info
Katie's programming makes her mom look attractive.
2k words
4.55
32.2k
34

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boratus
Boratus
1,480 Followers

Katie lay on the bathroom floor, letting her breathing settle.

I fucked Brenda. Holy shit, I fucked Brenda.

The rest of the night came flooding back quickly without her having to experience everything that happened over again. It had been a fuck fest. Threesome after threesome, the girls playing alone when Boratus needed to recover. When she remembered him licking her, she almost came again.

I hope mom didn't hear me squeal when I felt that spanking. At least I know why my ass hurts now.

Mom. Fuck. How do I tell mom I'm an owned slave now? I still don't think I can do it.

She finally entered the shower, although she remembered having a better one with two other bodies at the end of the night before Brenda drove her back to the bar. They made out while standing by her car, as ordered, before she got in. Knowing they'd made several onlookers either hard or wet, she drove home with additional satisfaction.

I guess I got used to playing with Brenda. Not that I'd play with her without orders. She got the better deal though. She got to play with my tits. Hers are so little. But she does have those long nips. They were yum.

I wonder what Cynthia's tits would feel like. Wait. What the hell? Where did those thoughts come from? Maybe Master is programming me to like girls. Can he actually do that?

Eh. What Master wants, Master gets.

Wait. No. I don't like girls. I'll fuck'em for Master but not by choice.

We'll see...

*

"How was your night?" Her mom asked as they sipped their morning coffee, still in their robes on Saturday morning.

"Great! Brenda and I had fun."

It's not a lie.

Her mom's eyebrows raised at her enthusiasm. Her lips curved into a mischievous smile. "Doing what?"

"Programming assignment."

Not totally a lie.

Her mom set down her coffee. "When did you take up programming?"

Shit.

"Not computer programming. Human behaviour. You know, how we're programmed each day to do things we normally wouldn't."

Definitely not a lie.

Understanding filled her mom's eyes. "Oh. Like buying shit we don't need."

"Yep! I learned a lot and realized how easily it can happen."

"Oh, I know," her mom replied, picking up her cup again and sipping. "Have you seen how many pairs of shoes I own? And I only wear about four pairs regularly. Sales are so seductive."

"And a girl loves being seduced," Katie added.

"Yes, we do," her mom said, holding her cup out. Katie knocked her own cup against it.

As her mom drank her coffee, Katie couldn't help staring at the exposed flesh of her breasts that her robe revealed.

Fuck. Did I just check out my mom? I know I'll eventually have to tell her what I am, but even if Master is making me attracted to women, that does not include my mom!

Does it?

Get a grip, Katie. I mean, sure, I love obeying his orders, even if it means fucking Brenda, but I'm not actually attracted to Brenda. Although her tongue really made me cum hard. Or was that just because I was obeying? Oh my God, it's getting so hard to separate it. Is that what's happening?

"Earth to Katie," her mom said.

"Huh?" Katie answered.

"I asked if you have plans today."

Fucking Master, if he lets me.

"Oh, I, uh, I'll probably be hanging with Brenda ... and maybe Cynthia too," she replied.

Oh wow. What's it gonna be like hanging with Cynthia now, knowing Brenda and I are both owned? I wonder if Master owns Cynthia as well, or if he's working on her. The way she reacted to the video though. I doubt she'd ever watch it again. We'll just have to be careful what we say around her. Yeah, except Brenda is always saying things to tempt fate.

"Oh," her mom said. "I was hoping we could spend some mother-daughter time together."

An image of being naked in bed with her mom flashed in Katie's mind. A tangle of tanned flesh, a mass of dark brown hair as they kissed.

Woah. Stop it.

"Let me text Brenda and see what's up."

She sent a text to Master Boratus

KK: Will I be seeing you today, Master?

Then a couple to Brenda.

KK: Hey slut, we getting together today?

KK: btw, does Master own C too?

Turing back to her mom, she said, "But we have time even if I'm going to meet her. What would you like to do?"

"Well, you're not gonna like the first part," her mom started.

"Oh?"

"Help me clean up the place."

"Ugh."

"I know. I know. But we can play music and dance while we do it. And then after, let's just chill and watch a movie together. There're supposed to be thunderstorms today."

Katie smiled. A tradition she and her mom had formed when she was 15 was to watch a horror movie whenever there was a thunderstorm. They hadn't been able to do that for a few months because their schedules and the weather's hadn't matched up.

"Sounds good. I guess we should put clothes on."

Her mom sighed. "If we must."

Katie raised an eyebrow. "Did you want to clean in our robes?"

Her mom smiled. "No, that would be awkward. Robes aren't made for doing chores. But a rainy Saturday in PJs? That's something I'd be down for."

"Cleaning clothes now. PJs for movies. Got it."

Katie got a reply from Brenda. It was a pic that Boratus had taken the night before. She and Brenda sat on the couch, showing the writing on their bodies with proud smiles.

She almost came right then.

Her mom burst out laughing. Katie turned red, thinking she'd been caught, but her mom held out her phone to show her Facebook page. A meme that said, "I like to help people find things by pointing out that it's gotta be around here somewhere," showed on the screen.

"I do that!" her mom said, stilling chuckling.

"Yeah, you do," Katie agreed.

More messages came in.

BW: We can, assuming Master dont order us 2 do sumthn else.

BW: Hvnt heard from him today yet. u?

BW: dunno if he's working on C. She's been tired lately so ... maybe?

KK: Do u rly think C will wud submit? She's so Domme

BW: prolly why she's tired

BW: fighting it

BW: she needs to be Master's tho

KK: oh? Why?

BW: all sexy sluts need to be Master's

That seems a little over the top.

KK: a slut is not what Id call C.

BW: she will b once master gets thru wit her :-)

KK: IF Master is working on her

BW: if he's not we may have 2

And that seems a little cultish.

KK: only if Master orders us 2

BW: We are Master's obedient slaves

KK: our purpose is to serve and please Master

It feels so fucking good to say it, even to type it.

BW: got a text from Master. He says he wants u 2 turn ur mom into a slut like u

A cold chill went through Katie.

Wait. What?

KK: what???

BW: are you going to obey?

KK: if he said so then

She couldn't finish the thought.

Turn my mom into a slave? A slut? Could I?

BW: then?

KK: I need to text Master and confirm

BW: NO! Don't!

BW: I made it up

BW: Don't get me in trouble

KK: fuck B! Seriously???

BW: I jus wanted 2 see what u'd say

"You okay?" Her mom asked.

Katie had forgotten they were still in the same room. "Just Brenda being Brenda."

My mom gave a knowing nod. "I love that girl, but sometimes I wonder how you put up with her."

"Me too."

"Ready to clean?" asked her mom.

"Never," Katie replied. "But let's start."

Katie and her mom changed into their pjs. Just as she was about to leave her room, Katie received a text from Brenda.

BW: u didnt tell on me, did u?

KK: u'll no when Master gets my text

BW: wut??

BW: Katie did u tell?

BW: Katie???

Katie turned notifications from Brenda on silent and slipped her phone in her pocket.

Let her stew on that for a while.

They began to the clean the house. Her mom threw on some music and they danced as they cleaned. When a Latin song came on, her mom began to salsa. Katie watched the woman's seductive moves, taking in her mom's curves.

If she did that at a club, she'd have men all over her.

Fuck, am I perving my mom again? Get it together, Katie! You need to be focussed on building the nerve to tell her you're owned. Fuck. That's going to go over well. I wonder what she'll do? Tell me I'm crazy? Of course. Get me to seek psychiatric help? Maybe.

Oh fuck. Am I supposed to tell her I'm a hypno-slave or just a slave? "Slave" I think she could handle. Sorta. After a while. "Hypno-slave," she'd probably try to have Master arrested.

Hmmmm. If I follow Brenda's advice and make her Master's slave first, she'll have no problem when I come out.

Fuck, Katie. What are you thinking?! Don't let Brenda get in your head. Master's already in there, and that's stressing you out enough.

Relief washed over Katie when they finished cleaning, both for the work being over and so she wouldn't catch herself glancing at her mom whenever she bent over.

This is crazy. Why do I keep looking? Ugh. Oh. I know. It's like trying not to think of a blue elephant. I just have to get my mind off the topic entirely. The movie should help.

She checked her phone. Seventeen texts and three missed calls from Brenda. That made her smile.

BW: Did u talk to him?

BW: Answer me bitch!

BW: This is so not funny

BW: alright I'm sorry

BW: just tell me u didn't tell him wut I said

BW: Katie?

BW: Seriously Katie?

BW: Did u txt him???

BW: stop ghosting me

BW: im jus gonna keep texting

BW: u can't keep ignoring me

BW: answer godamit

BW: K!!

BW: K??

BW: please

BW: fuck

BW: im panicking here

No shit.

KK: I didn't text him

KK: so calm tf down

BW: how cud u do that to me?

KK: who lied abt Master's orders?

BW: I no but still

KK: next time ill check rite away so dont

BW: ok ok

BW: fuck

With popcorn in front of them and a quick scan of horror movies on Netflix, Katie and her mom cuddled under a blanket. Usually her mom's need to bury her face in Katie's shoulder during the scary scenes amused her, but this time she was acutely aware of her mom's breasts pushing against her. She smelled her mom's scent.

Jesus. What is wrong with me?

The movie didn't help either. They'd chosen a vampire flick and watched as several women fell victim to his hypnotic stare. Katie felt her arousal growing during those scenes which didn't help when her mom cuddled closer.

When the movie ended, Katie quickly made an excuse to go to her room. Slipping her hand into her pjs, she began masturbating frantically. In just a few moments she came powerfully enough to let out a moan.

At least I was thinking of Master while I jilled off. If I'd thought about mom I don't know what I'd do now.

Her phone buzzed.

BW: Master is busy tonite

Fuck.

BW: Sleepover?

KK: Just me n u?

BW: and C

KK: sure

*

"I've got a surprise for you!" Brenda exclaimed as Katie entered the house.

"What?" asked Katie.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise. Come on. It's in the bedroom."

Brenda grabbed Katie's hand and almost dragged her up the stairs to her room. Katie's jaw dropped when she entered.

"Brenda, what the fuck?"

"Shhhhh," Brenda said. "You can talk, just no yelling or freaking out."

Sitting crosslegged on Brenda's bed, her eyes glazed over as she watched Master's video on a laptop, sat Cynthia.

—————————————-

Thank you for reading. What did you think? Please remember to rate and leave a comment. The feedback is what gets me motivated to write more. It lets me know people are engaged in my stories whether for good or bad.

Thank you for supporting me.

Boratus
Boratus
1,480 Followers