HypnoDad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I noticed."

"Her confidence is growing, apparently. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it."

She gave me another kiss and went back to her computer over in the corner.

"I have to get these last reports done."

"How long were you heading this course, again?"

"Last day tomorrow. Then back in the air, once all the trainees are cleared."

"Once you clear them, you mean, you awesome supervisor, you."

She smiled and turned to her screen, putting on her headphones.

Ava had been doing office work for a week now, coaching some youngsters for the airline. I had wondered why they used a pilot for this kind of work instead of keeping her in the air, but apparently, she was the only one qualified on a certain system or something, so she became their mentor for a time. I wasn't complaining, as it meant she'd gotten a break from those long trips away from home.

We all enjoyed a nice supper together before heading off to bed. Ava had some last-minute things to work on, so I followed Alisha upstairs and prepared for the evening's session. It always took a while to bring her fully under, so she liked doing it just before she was going to sleep. After working on this for several weeks, though, we were able to speed up the process a little bit. Still, I preferred always using the same method, so that she got used to it.

"... and take a deep breath... and exhale..."

Alisha sat on her bed, leaning back against her two large pillows, while I sat in the chair right next to her. I could sense that she was drifting under after about ten minutes. Just a little more now...

"You feel yourself floating now, getting closer and closer to falling asleep... I'm going to count down from five, and when the number reaches zero, you'll feel completely relaxed and free to talk about anything you want. Five... and you feel your body relax... Four... you feel warm and comfortable... Three... you feel your inhibitions dropping away like a sheet of clothing slipping off a chair... Two... you feel safe and secure... One... you feel strong and confident... Zero... all right, you're ready to have a nice talk now..."

"Mhm..."

"Do you feel good?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you feel tired?"

"No..."

As usual, when I got her to say something while she was hypnotized, her sentences were short and direct. Some words even sounded like they were left hanging, as if there was more coming, but then there was nothing. Her speech was also slightly slurred, as if she was talking in her sleep. After all, she kind of was.

I had a plan. I wasn't going to try reversing anything right now, I just wanted some information. To learn about her thoughts. Try to figure out what was going on with her, and why she'd had this fairly sudden personality change. For one thing, she'd just updated her wardrobe. That was my in.

"Okay, Alisha, you had some fun today..."

"Yeah."

"You went out shopping?"

"Yeah, for clothes."

"Mhm..."

"Yeah, clothes and subs."

"Sounds like fun."

"Yeah..."

"Did you like the clothes?"

"Yeah."

"What did you like about them?"

"They're cool. Sexy. Look good..."

"That's nice..."

"Yeah..."

"I bought a blazer. Like Mom's..."

"That's good."

"Yeah, I like Mom."

"What do you like about her?"

"She's confident. And pretty."

"Mm."

"Yeah, I wanna be like that."

"Yeah? Like your mom?"

"Yeah, just like Mom..."

Okay. Made sense. Ava was a social butterfly; a charismatic, intelligent woman with a real outward-going personality. She had plenty of friends and even more admirers, so it was no wonder that a young woman looked up to her. But I had a sense that I was only scratching the surface, so I kept digging.

"You're pretty too, Alisha, do you know that?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think you can be like your mother?"

"Yeah..."

"Successful and..."

"Yah, like Mom... She's confident. And classy. And hot. Yeah. I wanna be like her. Like Mom."

"Do you want to be a pilot?"

"No."

"But successful?"

"Yeah. And hot."

"Like your mom."

"Yeah. Really classy. And so hot. Yeah. All the men drool after her."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... She has really hot sex with Dad."

"She does, huh...?"

"Yeah, I hear them. It's really hot. I want that."

"Hot sex?"

"Yeah, I want. Really hot sex, yeah. With Dad."

Okaaayyy... this was getting away from me... I could understand having Ava as a role model, and I could definitely understand a horny teen wanting hot sex, but why was this directed towards me of all people? I had to find out more. Keep digging. See if I could get to the root of this... issue.

"Why do you want sex?"

"It's good."

"Does it feel good?"

"Feels good, yeah."

"Have you had sex with another person?"

"Just a little."

"Mhm?"

"Yeah. With Dad."

"Mhm... Why do you want to have sex with him?"

"It's hot... he's hot... Mom likes it."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah."

"What did you do with your dad?"

"Sucked it. Yeah... Sucked his cock."

"What did you like?"

"I liked sucking his cock."

"How did it feel?"

"Hard... and soft... in my mouth. Tasty. Musky taste... I made it cum."

"How did it make you feel?"

"Tingly. Like I was bad... but good..."

"It made you tingle?"

"Yeah... all tingly inside... Very tingly..."

"And... you're thinking about doing it again?"

"Yes. Of course. I want to. Want the tingle."

"What if your dad doesn't want you to?"

"He does. He likes it. Likes it a lot."

"He does, huh?"

"Yeah. I made it cum."

"You like that?"

"Yeah... it's hot..."

Okay. Redirect time. She was clearly into the whole sex thing because it made her feel good. Nothing out of the ordinary there. I assumed that I could get her to realize that she could experience that feeling with someone else.

"Are there any hot boys at your school? In your class or...?"

"Yeah..."

"Would you like to have sex with one of them?"

"No..."

"How about Jackson?"

"No, he's gay."

"Oh."

"Yeah, he likes guys."

That was a surprise. I felt really stumped. What could I do now? Honestly, I had no idea about any of the boys in her life. I had spontaneously come up with the idea of taking some attractive guy in her circle and getting her to think about him as a potential partner, but the only one whose name I could remember was gay? Just my luck.

"Are there any other guys you like?"

"Yeah."

"Yes?"

"Yeah, my dad."

Dammit. Back to that.

"Anyone else?"

"No, just Dad."

"Any boys in your class that you feel attracted to?"

"No."

"Why is that?"

"They're not Dad. I like Dad."

Aaaand back to square one again. I was moving around in circles.

"What do you like about a guy? What turns you on?"

"Strong arms... he has a nice voice... Dark... I like dark... and tippy. Sharp and tippy..."

She was getting a bit incoherent, mentioning several other things, none of them really making a whole lot of sense.

"Okay, you're doing fine, Alisha... you're very good."

"Yeah..."

"I want you to think about dating."

"I don't like dating."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Don't like dating."

"Why is that?"

"Dunno."

That was new. I couldn't believe I hadn't heard this before; we'd been doing this for weeks and this was the first time it had actually come up. I was just going to seed the idea that she could go on a date with someone and that it could be really nice... but now she was saying that that was a stumbling block? Not just general inhibitions, but dating itself? I had to keep trying.

"Alisha, I want you to think about a restaurant. One that you like. Do you see it?"

"Yeah."

"Picture yourself inside it. Do you see it?"

"Yeah."

"Where are you?"

"Arby's."

"Okay."

"I like burgers."

"That's good. Now, I want you to picture a young man standing there, not too far away from you."

"Mhm..."

"He's got really strong arms..."

"Mhm..."

"And he's tall..."

"Yeah..."

"Just your type."

"Yeah."

"Maybe you're his type too. After all, you're a classy, sexy woman..."

"Like Mom."

"Exactly. And everybody wants your mom, right?"

"Mhm..."

"So they should want you too, right?"

"Yeah..."

"You can get any guy you want."

"Uh-huh... because I'm sexy."

"That's right."

Okay, I needed to round this off, chipping away at her inhibitions again. This time, directed specifically at her unwillingness to date. At least, I needed to get her to see what opportunities lay ahead. If she didn't like dating because she could only see the problems and not the potential successes, no wonder she didn't like the idea.

"Now, the next time you see a boy you like, you'll feel an urge to say hi to him. You'll feel like it might be a good idea going to Arby's with him, sit down and have a burger. It doesn't have to go any further than that, but you like burgers..."

"Yeah... I like burgers..."

"Maybe you'll even like him. He has strong arms..."

"Yeah..."

"Maybe you'll want to have sex with him. If you want, you could do that. You know?"

"Yeah, I know. I can have sex. I like sex."

"Remember: if you see a boy you think is sexy, you will think about getting to know him better."

"Yeah."

"You'll feel confident."

"Mhm..."

"You'll feel like you can get to know someone new."

"Yeah."

"You'll notice that the boys around you are really attracted to you, and you'll enjoy the feeling."

"Mhm, I'm attractive."

"You'll feel like getting to know someone new can lead to some exciting opportunities."

"Mh... opportunities..."

"You'll feel like there's a chance that meeting someone new can lead to finding an amazing sex partner - everything you've dreamed of."

"Yeah..."

"Okay, I'm going to count down from five now, and when I reach zero, you will wake up and feel refreshed and confident. Five... you're beginning to gently float upwards, rising slowly, your hair dropping back... Four... you're feeling a bit more alert, slowly beginning to wake up... Three... you feel stronger and more confident in yourself than ever before... Two... you feel confident and successful... just like your Mom. One... you feel yourself waking up, coming to consciousness and feeling great about yourself... Zero."

Alisha opened her eyes and blinked several times, as she normally did after these sessions. I gave her a minute.

"Okay, how do you feel?"

"Good. Nice and relaxed."

"All right. Now have a drink of water and get ready for bed, okay?"

"Yep. Thanks, Dad."

I got up and noticed that Alisha followed me to the bathroom. I was just going in there to splash some water in my face, while she grabbed a glass and filled it to the brim before emptying it in one swig.

"Mom's leaving again soon, right?" she asked.

"Yeah. Last day tomorrow, she says, so..."

"So two more nights?"

"Yes..?"

"You should have sex, then. Before she goes."

"Ehm..."

"Because you haven't in a while?"

"I... we..."

"You know I can hear you guys, right? You're really loud..."

"Weren't you going to go to sleep?" I protested against her line of inquiry.

"I'm actually going to take a shower first. It's fine, I'll only be a minute. Then I'll go to sleep, and I can put something in my ears so you won't wake me."

"Yes, now, I know this isn't a school night, but you said you had a club meet tomorrow, so maybe you should think more about that and less about your parents' love life? Brush your teeth, have your shower and then go to bed. All right?"

"Yes, Daddy. Now go and have sex with Mom."

She gave me a light shove out the door before closing it behind me. The mouth on that girl, I swear... But why the hell not. It had been a while, what with my wife being pretty busy most days, and all these frustrations were really beginning to stress me out.

As soon as Ava had finished writing her report, I led her to the bedroom. I pushed her down on the bed and pulled her clothes off, taking my frustrations out on my wife, who was a bit confused as to where my sudden randiness came from, but didn't complain.

"Ooh... you're aggressive tonight, babe..." she cooed as I tore her clothes off with a growl.

"Grrr... I love what you've done with your hair, it's so hot..." I said as I kissed her breasts, belly and moved further and further down...

"Well, there's no hair down there, but carry on..." she giggled, opening her legs for me.

"Mmmmmhh..."

"Sí, eat my pussy, baby..."

I love the taste of my wife's pussy. Initially, there's only a subtle taste of the female sex, but then, as she gets more and more excited, slippery, slightly thicker fluids begin to ooze out of her. Once I tasted her, I licked up and down the sides of her exposed labia, touching her most sensitive parts with my tongue. First one side, then the other... gently strafing by the clitoris on the way. Up and down, up and down... inside, outside...

I kept going until she started squirming more and more violently, then I focused all my attentions on that little lump on top of her opening. She had gotten so sensitive at this point that the slightest touch would send shivers up her spine. She squirmed and moaned, her legs began to tremble and she knew I wasn't about to drag it out; we both knew that her orgasm was coming and that I wasn't stopping before it had happened.

My hands were placed underneath her butt cheeks, enabling me to hold her in place under me while I buried my mouth in her pussy. Once she started moaning at a higher pitch, I knew that she was past the point of no return and was rapidly moving towards her climax. Her legs went from trembling to all-out shaking, and she squealed so loudly that even the pillow she used to cover her mouth couldn't block out the noise. Then, as soon as she had let out that orgasmic moan, I pounced on her.

I threw myself on top of her and buried myself deep. I lifted her legs up and bent them back so that they went over my shoulders. She groaned as I bottomed out in her, but I knew she liked it. She enjoyed being the object of my desires, and she really enjoyed it when I let loose and just took what I wanted, using her for my pleasure. It was confirmation that I found her irresistible - which I did. I couldn't help myself, I just had to pound that wet pussy while my wife let out a series of little moans in response to my thrusts.

I strengthened my grip on my lover's juicy ass and pulled her up towards me, fucking her harder and harder until I felt myself nearing orgasm. I growled loudly and shoved my cock all the way in as I came, enjoying her little moans of appreciation. This was the way it was supposed to be. This was the woman I was supposed to have sex with, not that... other one. My wife and I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep together, holding each other like lovers do.

The next morning, Ava was up early, preparing for work. Alisha slept in, like she did most weekends, so I spent a bit longer in bed too. When I eventually got up, I dragged myself into the shower - in part to wake up, in part to wash off the grime from last night's activities.

It really had been delightful. Ava and I were a lot more active when we were younger, basically having outrageous sex in every room of the house as soon as we moved in. We were still pretty dirty when we found the chance - it was just that we were so busy these days, and Ava's job kept her away from home for long periods at a time. When she did come home, it was mostly just to catch some sleep before heading straight back out to the airport.

I fried up some bacon and eggs for breakfast, then I found a note on the kitchen table.

"Loved the quick round last night - thanks, Tiger. XX :) "

Yeah, I loved it too. Even though I'd have loved it even more if we could have kept going all night, like we used to when we were wild teens, I knew she didn't really have time for long, drawn-out escapades anymore. Maybe once in a while when she had a few days off, but when she needed to go to work the next day, she just wanted me to finish her off quickly. The most important thing was that I didn't just think about myself. I always made sure to give her an orgasm too. I knew she appreciated that.

Alisha did eventually show up, just as I was pouring myself some coffee. As soon as I heard her trotting down the stairs, I immediately picked up another cup from the shelf, because I knew she was about to swipe mine. Sure enough, before I had even turned around, it was gone. Ali proceeded to dump its contents in a tall glass and mix it with milk for her own home-made version of a latte. Then she made herself a bowl of Cheerios and sat down at the other side of the table.

It didn't take long, however, before she went from normal breakfast-eating teen to the new, 'direct and confident' type.

"You fucked Mom last night, right?" she asked while shoving cereal into her mouth.

"Yeah."

I retorted without thinking. It took me a second to realize how quick - almost dismissive - my reply had been. The tone of my voice was like I meant: "Yeah, so? What business is that of yours?" I didn't mean it that way, not really, but Alisha continued her inquiry, undeterred.

"Yeah, I heard. You were pretty loud. Like a freakin' porn film. It sounded like you had fun."

"Mh..."

"Good. Mom is really hot, you should do her whenever she's home."

"Hrmh..."

I was going to comment on my daughter's more-than-direct language, but she stood up and left the table just as I had my mouth full. As she cleared away her dishes, she just kept going as if this conversation was the most natural in the world:

"Did you eat her out? Gotta take care of your woman, you know... Fill her needs. Make sure you give her pleasure."

She didn't even wait for my response - she just kept talking while she walked away. Her sentence trailed off during something about orgasms and pleasure, I didn't catch all of it. But okay, she was focusing on my relationship with her mother now - not on what had happened between me and herself. That was something. Maybe my redirection strategy was working? If only just a little bit?

As she left the house, I hoped that our latest session had made some progress at least. If I kept seeding the idea that going on a date with someone she liked could lead to something good, maybe it would happen eventually. And then, maybe, Alisha would turn her hormonal attentions towards someone other than her father. I didn't mind that she became more outspoken and direct - that was fine. That was a sign of confidence.

I didn't have work this weekend, so I just spent the day at home, at the gym and in the garage, filling my day with whatever I found entertaining. It felt good, being alone with my thoughts and not to have to consider anybody else's plans. Come dinner time, though, Ali returned and immediately changed all that.

"Okay, so I'm back. Ready, Dad?"

"Ready... for what...?"

"For me to show you the new clothes, silly! Like I said!"

"Oh... But didn't you already...?"

She had already run up the stairs and disappeared from view, leaving me a little puzzled. I had already seen them. On her, even. I was with her in the store, she tried them on and asked me what I thought... Oh, well. Teenage girls. I never had been able to grasp their mindset. And that's coming from a shrink.

I started dinner while she rummaged around upstairs. Whatever she was doing took some time, so I cut up the meat and the veggies and threw them in the pot for them to simmer for a while. Just as I was tidying up, Ali came back down the stairs, wearing one of her new outfits.

"Okay, Dad - sit over here on the couch, okay? I'm gonna do, like, a fashion show."

She smiled and practically danced over to the stereo. I shrugged and did as she asked, sitting myself down on the couch while she paired her phone to the speakers and put on her selection of songs. Typical Billboard music started to fill the room.