HypnoDad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept sucking my cock for the longest while - the T.V. news and weather report came and went, a new show started and she just kept going and going down there... I lost track of time after something like half an hour, just enjoying the incredible feeling of my daughter's willing mouth. The numb soreness I had felt after yesterday's adventures slowly faded and Alisha coaxed me gently towards another orgasm.

Eventually, it came. It was actually pretty sudden. For the longest time, it had felt like I was so sore and sensitive that I wouldn't be able to cum again, but suddenly, I felt it happening. I only managed to let out a couple of loud grunts as warning to Ali, and she responded as she had in the past: by closing her lips around the head of my cock and swallowing everything that came out. Once she had finished, she smacked her lips and smiled at me.

"Mmmmmm.... Thank you, Daddy."

A few days later, Alisha felt like she had recovered enough to have sex again. The way I found out was that she climbed into my bed one early morning before work and started riding me until I blew my load inside her. Then she casually trotted off and left for school while I got ready to head to the office. Once I came home, she ambushed me again, jumping me as soon as I came through the door, sucking my cock until I was ready to fuck her brains out. Then she took up position by the kitchen table, bending over and wiggling her naked behind for me, presenting herself as a fuckdoll for her father. It was rough, messy, loud... and incredibly exciting.

Over the course of a week, we also had sex outdoors. She sucked me off in the car, in a public park, on a hiking trail... She even came to my office once, slipping in for a quickie between clients to have her pussy filled with Daddy's cum. I loved watching her pull up her skirt and walk out without her panties on, knowing that my juices would be running down her thighs as she exited the building. It really brought me back to the times when Ava and I were still a young couple, doing wild and wacky things whenever and wherever because we were so in love and so hot for each other. I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree.

Eventually, Ava was returning to spend a couple of days at home. Despite being serviced sexually by my daughter, I really did miss my wife and looked forward to having her home again. She appeared to miss me too, because she started sending me flirtatious messages.

"Hey, babe, I'll be home around 8."

"Great. Missed you."

"Missed you too. Flying is fun, but nobody can quite get me off the ground like you. :D"

"Date night tonight?"

"Yes, please."

"Home-cooked steak?"

"Yeah. I need some meat in me."

"I'll bet."

"Or we could just skip the dinner and jump straight to when you fuck the ever-loving shit out of your horny wife."

"That also works."

We kept flirting and egging each other on until she had to go do some stuff before getting on the train. She had gotten me in the mood for a real date night. I put some candles out, got some mood music ready to play... and I planned to give Alisha some money and ask her to go out for pizza or something, so that Ava and I could have the house to ourselves for the evening. Around 7 o'clock, I went to the bathroom, took a nice, long shower, shaved and put on a good shirt. Ava liked that.

I was still there when I heard the music playing in the living room. I hadn't switched it on yet, so that confused me a bit. It was still only 7:30. Was she home a bit early? I walked out and got my wallet.

"Ali?"

"Yep!"

She popped her head out from around the corner.

"Your mom will be home in about half an hour... Would you mind going out for pizza or something?"

"Yeah!"

She walked over to, I assumed, pick up the fifty I was holding in my hand. As she came up to me, though, she just leaned in and pressed herself up against me. She was wearing a thin, black dress that didn't leave much to the imagination, with its deep cleavage and short length.

"No, I mean... I mind." she said with an alluring smile.

Ali put her hands on my chest and looked up at me before sinking down to a squatting position. Her hands stroked downwards until they reached my belt, which she promptly started unbuckling.

"Hey, not now..."

"Shush."

"Ali, I'm gonna..."

"It's fine, I promise to save your load for Mom."

Before I knew it, she had my dick in her mouth. I glanced nervously over at the clock on the wall. 7:35... okay, we had some time... but I was still a bit worried that Ava might arrive earlier than she had indicated.

It only took a few minutes for my daughter to get my mind off the time. She was getting really good at this - both the actual act of giving blowjobs and specifically reading me and my responses. She started slowly, building excitement and getting me more and more hot for her. After a while, she pulled off her dress and threw it aside, showing that she was completely naked underneath. There she sat, on her knees in front of me, right there on the floor, sucking my cock just because she loved doing it.

I looked at the clock again.7:50. Still time... No reason to stop this amazing treatment my daughter was giving me... It felt so good, I didn't really want her to stop, so... yeah, might just take advantage of this impromptu offer a little bit longer...

"Mmmmm..." I moaned, eyes closed, tilting my head back, feeling that amazing mouth servicing me.

7:55. Still a little bit of time... just to enjoy this a little bit longer... 8:00 now.... okay, Ava probably wouldn't arrive at eight on the dot, and I would probably hear the taxi arriving anyway... Ohh, so good... She wasn't doing anything to make me cum, just get me really horny and ready, licking and sucking me gently.

Alisha stood up to change positions. Sitting on the hard floor can be hard on the knees. She pushed me back against the wall and stood in front of me, spread her legs to get a bit lower, then bent over to keep doing her thing. It gave me a lovely view of my daughter's curves below me - her naked ass, her slim waist, her lovely, soft skin...

"Mmmm... you taste so good, Dad..." Ali mumbled between slurping noises.

What time was it now..? I was getting lost in the feeling, touching and stroking my daughter's back, holding her hair to the side as she kept sucking me more and more expertly. She had gained a lot of experience - after all, for a week now, I had pretty much allowed her to do this as often as she wanted.

I was drifting in and out of that amazing state of bliss, focusing on the pleasure for a while and then occasionally thinking about the time and that my wife was about to come home. My mind justified it, though - I would definitely hear the car pulling up, and I would definitely have time to pull my pants back up, shoo Ali away... and I definitely had time to enjoy this amazing feeling of pleasure a bit longer. Yes, we definitely had time. Until we didn't.

The front door opened. My heart jumped. Adrenaline surged through my body as I saw my wife enter. Ali was still standing bent down in front of me, naked with her legs spread out, ass and pussy on display. We were right there, easily in sight - we were literally the first thing Ava saw when she walked in. I cast my eye towards her and saw her put aside her bag, looking right at us.

As all my fears seemed to realize, Ali kept her hand on my stomach and pressed me back against the wall. She tilted her head and looked up at me. She giggled, still licking me playfully.

"Uh-oooh, busteeed..."

"Uhh..."

"It's okay, Dad... all part of the plan..."

"Plan? Wha..."

My heart beat furiously. I was in a state of shock, feeling like my whole life was about to collapse around me. I looked down and saw long strands of drool run from her mouth, slobber hanging between my dick and her face. She kept kissing, licking and sucking at it, keeping it erect despite my being distracted by the crisis I was expecting to hit me any second now.

Ali turned her head and looked back at her mother.

"He's almost ready, Mom..."

Still in a state of shock, I was struggling to keep up with what was happening. Ava had taken off her jacket and entered the living room, standing by the inner door and looking at us. The reaction I expected was one of outrage, shock, anger... but it wasn't happening. Seconds ticked by, she was still just standing there with an unreadable poker face, staring at us...

My daughter started sucking me off more aggressively, making loud slurping noises. She started wiggling her butt back and forth in Ava's direction.

"I guess you guys were planning some straight sex, but I thought a threesome would be more fun... Wanna come eat me out, Mom? While I edge him some more?"

I watched Ava intently, filled with trepidation and deeply confused as to why she wasn't coming at me with a blunt instrument.

Instead, my wife slipped the straps of her top to the sides and took it off, her eyes fixed on the scene playing out in front of her. Before I knew it, she had left her clothes in a pile on the floor, standing there in a beautiful set of black lace underwear. She strode towards us, moving slowly, her hips swaying as she walked.

I swallowed nervously as my wife stopped just behind Alisha. She was still staring at me. Then she put her hands on her daughter's back and stroked her skin, moving her hands up and down the sides of her hips. Then... still looking at me... she sat down.

"Oooohhh!" I heard Alisha squeal.

She kept trying to suck me off, but quickly became distracted by what was happening between her own legs. When she looked up at me, I could see her grimacing as if she was on the verge of orgasm. I still couldn't believe what I was seeing, half expecting to wake up from a dream any minute.

"What the f..."

"You didn't think I'd be fucking you without talking to Mom, did you...?" Ali said, breathing quickly. "I'm not the only horny slut in the house... Oh... ohhhh, Mom, that feels so good...!"

I looked down, still in disbelief. It was a scene that was genuinely unbelievable. My daughter's naked back, her legs spread out to the side as she was standing there in front of me... and then the outline of my wife's hands stroking the side of Ali's legs as she was sitting on the floor, eating our daughter's pussy.

A deluge of emotions flooded my brain. Relief. Disbelief. Desire. The feeling of my daughter's soft, wet mouth still slurping away on my cock. My erection had been on the verge of collapsing from the sudden change in mood, but now it was throbbing harder than ever, as my brain was beginning to realize what was happening. Looking down, I could see Ava's face popping out from time to time. I had seen that look in her eyes before. It was a look of pure lust. It was the same look I could see when looking down at the girl who was sucking my cock.

Alisha was getting louder and louder, breathing more and more heavily. Ava had her in a firm grip, eating her out with determination. I knew how good my wife was at this - we'd had threesomes earlier in our youth. Judging by the way Ali was beginning to tremble, she wasn't far away from the edge. She stopped her sucking and just stood there, bent over in front of me, breathing and moaning until she came.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck!" she cried out, her hands clawing at my thighs.

She collapsed down on the floor next to her mother and they both sat on their knees. While Alisha was still in orgasmic bliss, Ava grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss, making out right in front of me. I could see my wife's face glistening with juices. She made Ali lick them up, sharing the taste of pussy between them. I was practically salivating.

So was my cock. After all of that sucking from my daughter and now the show put on by her and my wife, I was so aroused that little droplets of liquid were seeping out of me. Alisha put her mouth back on me, and sticky strands of saliva and pre-cum hung between her mouth and my cock. Before I knew it, the two of them were taking turns sucking me off.

After seeing them toying with me for a while, giggling and taking turns treating my cock as their plaything, I was getting thoroughly worked up. I desperately needed to cum. I was grunting and moaning every time one of them put their lips on me, only to become frustrated when they stopped and turned to kiss each other instead. Both Ali and Ava had a hand around my shaft, slowly jerking me off when they put it in their mouth.

Finally, Alisha looked up at me and said:

"We want some cum now..."

I decided to take care of it myself. The girls sat on their knees in front of me, hands in their laps, waiting with open mouths as I jerked furiously. I was so horny I couldn't see straight. As I felt myself nearing climax, it was like my eyes were covered by a thick fog. My legs started shaking.

"Yaaaah!" I heard voices crying out below me as I shot out streams of cum across their faces.

"Yeah, cum for us... cum on your girls..."

The world was in a haze. Two greedy mouths slurped and sucked at my throbbing, sensitive cock, as if wanting to make sure none of my fluids were wasted. I looked down and saw my two sexy women looking up at me, both covered in sticky white semen. It was in their hair, on their cheeks, around their mouths...

Both my daughter and wife looked up at me, smiling seductively, breathing heavily with cloudy eyes. I already knew that the rest of the night was going to be wild...