HypnoDad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YAAAH! FU-UUUU...... MEEE... MOOO-OOOREE...!"

She didn't seem like she could talk anymore - not coherent words, anyway. She just started squealing. Louder and louder, then at a higher and higher pitch. My ears started to hurt, but I drowned it out. She lost control of her arms and legs; they were just flailing and kicking as her father pounded her little teen body. It quickly turned out, I couldn't speak anymore either. I was just a drooling, primal animal.

"UUURRGHHH!"

I felt the orgasm tighten every muscle in my lower body. My legs were beginning to seize up. The whole groin area was cramping. I don't think I've ever cum this hard. I roared and grunted, pushing deep inside her as I let it all out. Ali felt it too.

"OH MY GOD! DAD... CUMMING INSIDE ME... OH GOD FUUUCK!"

I came so hard, it felt like I was pumping gallons of cum into my daughter's depths. I kept pushing as deep as I could, bottoming out and pressing against her insides while my whole body was shaking and trembling as the muscles in my arms and legs started running out of energy. I let out some primal noises, grunting and moaning incoherently. Alisha kept squealing too, practically howling with a mixture of ecstasy and pain, eagerly receiving my seed in flowing torrents.

I could see her whole face blushing now, the reddening spreading down her chest as well. We both kept gasping for breath, sweating profusely, our bodies getting slipperier by the second. Finally, Ali was able to manage a hoarse whisper:

"Oh, God.... it's tingling... everywhere... Please, please keep doing this forever..."

We lay there for several minutes, just breathing heavily, wheezing and squealing as we both started to descend from that mountain of orgasmic insanity. I still felt her nails in my back. Clawing, scratching. Digging in. I felt her pussy still tightening around my cock, slippery from the mixture of our fluids.

It felt so good, lying on top of her like this, keeping her legs bent back over her head. She was completely exposed, completely vulnerable - I could do anything I wanted. My weight was on her, pushing me all the way inside. So deep... I started moving my hips again, grinding against her, pushing myself in deeper, making her squirm and whimper as my cock rubbed against her cervix.

Without really noticing how crazy this was, I just kept going. Slower this time, less rough and intense, but still going. My cock was still hard inside there, pulsing and throbbing, massaged by the constant squeezing of her slippery channel. Her pussy was so slick now that there was hardly any friction at all, despite the tightness. Sloppy squelching sounds and loud slaps from my skin impacting against hers filled the room. She started moaning louder - meekly at first, then louder and more determined as she realized that I wasn't stopping. She squealed, almost as if in protest:

"Oh... but... Daddyyyy!"

I kept going. I had to. I couldn't stop. I had to keep fucking my daughter's amazing pussy. Deep. Deeper.

"Gonna... fuck you... hard... baby... take it..." I just groaned in her ear.

"Sí, sí, use me, Daddy... use your little fuck-princess... fuck me just like Mom..."

I thrust myself against her over and over. Loud slapping noises filled my ears along with the sound of my daughter's ever hoarser voice.

"Yes, Daddy, yes, fuck me..."

"I'm gonna cum again..."

Her voice became frantic.

"Yes... Get that cum inside me. Get that cum inside me, oh, God, it tingles so good... everywhere... just thinking about it.... get that cum inside me, fill me with your cum, Daddy...!"

After this, her voice was almost gone from all the shrieking. What was left was just a barely audible hissing.

It felt so wrong, doing this, but I knew I wasn't going to stop. I couldn't. That made the tingling in my stomach even worse; it spread all the way down to my toes. But I kept going. I had already cum in her pussy once. I might as well do it again. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling.

I came again. Once again, deep inside her. I groaned and pushed to the bottom, as if my body instinctively wanted to shove my cock through her cervix and deposit my seed directly into her womb. My baby girl squealed hoarsely underneath me, hardly having any voice left. Her face looked so beautiful - flushed red and moist with sweat, with a strained expression like she was in a constant state of orgasm.

I collapsed on top of her, completely drained. I let go of her legs and our sweaty bodies just intertwined, a mass of gooey flesh. I had never felt closer to Alisha than at that moment. This forbidden love was something we shared now, a secret between father and daughter. I gave her a kiss and fell asleep.

I woke an hour later, feeling dizzy and dehydrated. The covers and sheets were all sticky and messed up, partly thrown on the floor. I crawled out of bed and stumbled downstairs to my own room. There I grabbed the water bottle my wife usually kept on her table. I drank it all and fell asleep again. When I once again came to consciousness, it was Saturday afternoon. I stumbled out of bed and went to the bathroom, realizing on the way just how stiff and sore I felt. It was like I had played football the day before.

After a long, relaxing shower, I went to find some breakfast. Well, lunch, strictly speaking. I couldn't remember having slept in this long since I was a student. Not that I could remember having had such a wild sexual escapade recently either, so I guess that was fair. Ava and I had a great sex life, but I seemed to remember it was more exciting when we first met. Back then, it felt new and special, like we were on a journey of discovery together. We also hid it from our parents for a long while, sneaking off to do it in secret locations while our family were in the other room. This felt kind of like that. Definitely taboo, definitely secret.

I whipped up some bacon and eggs, taking my time at the kitchen table, eating sandwiches and having several cups of coffee. For the first hour, I couldn't see Alisha anywhere, but then I heard noises upstairs. Thumps and steps, then a door closing, then the shower turning on. She had slept even longer than I had. Small wonder - it had been pretty exhausting for her as well, even though I had been on top. Besides, it wasn't too unusual for a teen like her to sleep in.

When she finally came downstairs, I once again felt a bit embarrassed. Once again, I felt like we really shouldn't have done what we had done. Being the adult, I was the one who should have stopped before things went too far, and I felt ashamed that I had lost control like that. That I had done such a nasty, filthy thing with my own daughter. That I had allowed my primal instincts, my urges, to take control over my own rational mind so completely. I had become a grunting beast, only thinking of one thing.

Looking back, it was like she hadn't been my daughter at all. During that mad, crazy fuck, I had reduced her to nothing but a hole for me to shove my cock into. She hadn't even been a woman to me - just a thing for me to fuck. I hadn't considered her needs or wants, I had just followed my own primal urges, using her body for my own pleasure. That was a thing I did with my wife, who loved it... but I didn't want to treat my daughter like that. Did I? Well, it's not like she protested - she even encouraged me. Man, it's like we had both lost our minds.

Ali eventually came downstairs. She had a tired expression on her face and was wearing a typical comfy indoor weekend outfit - just soft sweat shorts and a simple string top. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, and it occurred to me that I wouldn't really have noticed that sort of thing a few weeks ago.

Her hair was still wet and it seemed like she had only made a half-hearted attempt to dry it. She moseyed over to my table and dropped down opposite me, mumbling in a hoarse voice:

"Mh... bacon...?"

I passed her the plate and she quickly made herself a bacon and egg sandwich before scarfing it down like a hungry predator. Less than a minute later, she stood back up and left the table to go watch T.V. in the living room. As she walked away, I noticed her limping. She managed to get to the couch but she clearly had difficulty walking, as if she had a sprain or something. I cleared the table and went to check on her.

"What's wrong with your leg, did you hurt yourself?"

She replied in a weak voice, like she had been to a concert and screamed until her throat was sore.

"Yeah, just a little bit... well, you did."

"Uh... me?"

"Yeah, that was really rough last night. I hurt inside."

"Oh... I..."

I was about to apologize when I saw the smirk on her face.

"Don't be sorry. It was awesome, being pounded like that. Can't wait to do it again. I just have to take a break for a few days, you know."

"Uh... oh, that's... fine..."

"I can still use my mouth, though. Want me to suck you off?"

"Um.. no, no, I'm good..."

"Okay. Can you make me some tea? I have a sore throat."

"Yeah... sure thing."

There it was again, that amazingly relaxed attitude she showed to anything sex related. She could go from suggesting sex to asking for tea in two seconds - it was like we'd been doing it for years.

I went back to the kitchen to make her some tea with honey, the best thing I knew for a sore throat. I could actually use some myself. I too had gotten pretty loud last night. I brought her a big mug of tea as well as a smaller one for myself, sitting down in the chair opposite her. Then we just sat there for a while without saying anything, drinking our tea and watching the news. I didn't quite catch what the stories were - I was distracted by my thoughts on the story that was developing under my own roof. Eventually, I couldn't wait any longer.

"Hey, Alisha."

"Hm?"

"This... thing we're doing..."

"Fucking."

"Uh... yeah..."

"Fun, right? It's awesome."

"Ah, yeah... just... shouldn't we talk about..."

She interrupted me by putting down her mug a bit too firmly. Not aggressive, but not far from it.

"Okay, you wanna have 'the talk'? Then let's talk. I love fucking, okay? I love having sex with you and now that I've found out how awesome it is, I wanna keep doing it. There. Talk done."

She was beginning to get her voice back, but she was trying to steamroll me, that much was clear. I wasn't happy with that, so I shook my head and told her clearly:

"No, I still need to talk about something. I have... questions."

Ali picked up her mug again and let out a sigh while waiting for me to continue.

"First of all... how did this all start?"

"What, sex? It's been around a while."

"No, I mean... you and..."

"Me and sex? I'm a teen, Dad, I'm horny, like, 24/7. Besides, if I'm worse than your average teen, I probably get it from you and Mom. You're both horn-dogs, boning whenever you think I'm not able to hear you."

"Seriously, Ali. Doesn't this feel a bit weird?"

"Weird how?"

"Because I'm your dad? Doing this with me of all people, doesn't that feel...?"

"That's the whole point, isn't it? That's what makes it so good. It's amazing. Nothing has ever made me feel this tingly. It's so exciting..."

"But it feels kind of... wrong..."

"Yeah! I know!"

She nodded eagerly with an excited grin. I knew what she meant. I couldn't deny that I felt the same kind of excitement - I felt like she could tell just by looking at me.

"So, I'm still curious about this... I mean, how it started. Did I do this? Did our sessions...?"

"Our sessions? What do they have to do with this?"

"I was just confused about... Those things that we've been working on... did I influence you and make you want to do this?"

Alisha looked at me like I was an alien. Part surprise, part disgust, part disbelief.

"Are you wondering if the hypnosis made me want to have sex with you?"

"Well... yes..."

"I thought you were a professional. You can't hypnotize anyone to do anything they don't want, dummy - didn't you know that? No, I've wanted to do this for a long time. The hypnosis just helped me come out of my shell, you know. Act on the things I want, not think so much about it, just do it."

I sat still, not saying anything, just listening. This made sense. Also, I felt relieved. It wasn't me. I didn't make her do this. I couldn't. Alisha finished talking for a while and just sat still, looking at me. Then she went on:

"I love doing this. It's so dirty. I love thinking about dirty things. Just thinking about sucking on your cock makes me feel so good and tingly in my stomach... and when I actually did it, the tingle got stronger and stronger. Then, getting it inside me, it made me feel all warm inside, and I got tingling and shivers down my back, like... like I was afraid of getting caught doing something naughty..."

"Yeah... I get it." I said, finally speaking up. "But why me, though? Why not... somebody else? You could start dating a guy from school or..."

"Did you not hear me? Maybe I didn't want to date anyone because there's only one man for me, Dad. Maybe you're the only one for me and I just needed the confidence to take that first leap. Doing it with you gives me butterflies! It makes me tingle, and I want that feeling all the time! I want to suck you off and I want to feel your cock sliding in and out of me, seeing your face and hearing your voice moan in my ear when you're inside me... That you're my dad is the best part. It felt amazing when I got you to give in temptation - when I made you feel so good that you couldn't stop yourself from letting me have what I wanted..."

At this point, Alisha had closed her eyes and put one hand down her shorts. She started touching herself, daydreaming while she talked about the things she got so excited about doing. I swallowed heavily, beginning to feel the same kind of thing.

"Last night felt so good. The way you just used me, giving in to temptation and fucking the shit out of me like that... I mean, I enjoyed making you cum with my mouth - it felt really good to hear you grunt and moan before you came, and then to feel that I could actually do stuff that would make my big, strong daddy lose control and shoot his load like that... oh I love it... but... I think I liked being used as a fuckdoll even more. Just feeling you pinning me down and pounding my pussy, it was like getting fucked by a bear. And when you came in me! Wow! That just made me cum... so hard!"

"Uh, yeah... about that..." I tried to interrupt as a feeling of trepidation came over me.

"I loved knowing that it was you who did that. I lay awake thinking about it all night - I don't think I fell asleep until, like, four in the morning. I just couldn't stop thinking about how it was your sticky, gooey mess that was making my insides all slippery. It's so fucking dirty... hearing my daddy moan in my ear, feeling your body on top of me, feeling your cock twitching inside me when you shoot your fat load into me, filling me up... uhhh...."

Alisha froze for a few seconds, her body stiffening as she masturbated to the thoughts of last night's events. Eventually, she relaxed and eased back on the couch, letting out a long sigh of satisfaction.

"Uh... did you just...?"

"Yeah... yeah... It just turns me on so much..." she replied as little beads of sweat started to appear on her forehead.

Eventually, she stood up and awkwardly came over to me, apparently still having some issues walking straight. She sat down sideways on my lap, put her arms around my neck and looked at me.

"So, what were you going to say?"

"Uh, yeah.... about that... that I came inside you... is that okay..? I mean, are you on..."

"Why, don't you wanna impregnate your young, fertile daughter?" she said, flirtatiously.

The very thought gave me butterflies. A nervous chill went down my spine. No, I didn't really... but at that moment, I realized that even if I had known last night that I was about to make her pregnant, I still wouldn't have been able to stop. The feeling of how wrong it was just made it all the more tempting.

Alisha leaned forward and gave me a gentle kiss.

"Oh, don't worry, Mom put me on birth control long ago. Good thing, too, 'cause that was a huge load of cum you shot into me last night. I mean, it kept coming out when I showered, but... Yeah, I think there's still some left in there."

I smiled back at her, feeling almost proud. Most guys enjoy feeling virile and I guess I'm no exception. I also felt the butterflies in my stomach, still creating that tingling feeling every time she mentioned something about having my semen inside her.

"I guess that's... okay, then." I eventually managed to reply.

"Yeah, no, that'd be all kinds of messed up, 'cause then my daughter would also be my sister... and your granddaughter would also be your daughter... or son, I guess... and... nah, too weird."

She leaned forward and kissed me again. Longer, this time. It was a long, soft, intimate kiss, the kind I normally only share with her mother. She pulled herself closer to me and breathed heavily as she broke the kiss, only to kiss me again half a second later. I could feel her tongue gently searching for mine as her lips parted. Before long, we were making out like a pair of horny teenagers in love. Her hands kept stroking my hair, mine kept touching her naked skin underneath her top.

Eventually, she looked at me with dreamy eyes and whispered, pleadingly:

"But I want you to keep shooting your load in me, Daddy... I want you to keep trying to impregnate me. It would be so wrong but don't let that stop you... I need more sex with you and more cum, Daddy..."

"So that's what you need, hmm?"

"Yes, yes, I need it... I got an orgasm just from feeling that it was my dad who came inside me... thinking about it makes me tingle so good and I really really really want the tingle..."

"I feel that too... that whirling feeling in my stomach..."

"Yes! Just like that. It's like that for you too? I love that... I'm kinda hoping you're just gonna shoot your load in me every time... I wanna be filled with your sticky sauce..."

"You just want to be your dad's little cum slut, is that it?"

"Yes, please... your horny little daughter slut... Shoot me full of cum, make me swallow it, cover my face with it..."

At this point, she had started sliding down towards the floor and opening my trousers. Her nimble fingers fished out my cock and she quickly leaned forward, putting it in her mouth.

"Gently... gently, I'm still... a bit sore from yesterday..."

"Mhm... I'll be gentle, Daddy..."

She started licking slowly, reading my responses, careful to avoid the most sensitive areas. Every time I twitched because the stimulation got too intense, she moved on to a new area and just held my cock inside her mouth, covering me with saliva. She also held around the base of the shaft, licking up and down while looking at me with cloudy eyes.

"This makes me so horny, Daddy... When I feel this hard cock between my lips... when I taste it... So good... sslllrrppp..."

She kept slurping away at me, slobbering all over and making everything wet. Her hand started sliding up and down more easily as my cock got all slippery, but she stopped herself from jerking too fast or too rough - she kept going very slowly and carefully, enjoying the taste of her father's fluids as they started leaking out of me.

"I want this so much... I want to feel that feeling... that it's my dad who finds me so hot that he can't stop himself from fucking the living daylights out of me. I want to feel that crazy feeling of butterflies I get when I think about how insane it is that my dad is having sex with me. The idea of it makes me tingle so bad that my hands are shaking..."