Hypnosis and the Happy Hippy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't need the music, just relax." And he continued caressing my thighs. He moved down to kneel at my feet and took one in his hand, saying, "just take total pleasure in the sensations."

I tried my hardest to keep my body under control, but my limbs defied me. Zeb lifted my right foot to his mouth and blew across my toes while stroking my calves. The breath seemed to travel all the way along my leg to my groin. He savoured the taste of my big toe, which inexplicably formed a direct connection to my G-spot.

Not subtle, Zeb placed my foot down far to the right of its starting point; I was in no mind to resist. My left foot received the same treatment, being placed far to the left, leaving my legs far apart. I summoned the willpower to glance across at Jay. I couldn't be sure he was asleep. He wasn't saying anything, so he must be, I thought. Mind you, I had said nothing when Pam had crawled into our bed. Shit! What should I do? Confused, I couldn't figure if I was trembling with the fear of Jay waking or the thrill of Zeb staring at my naked crotch.

Zeb continued to speak words that may well have been another language as he caressed my shins, then as much of my calves as he could touch. How was I allowing Zeb to do this right next to my boyfriend? Uncertain where this was going, I had to draw a line soon; though I knew that I should have drawn that line long ago. Although, as I had already admitted, I had been tempted many times, I had never been unfaithful to Jay.

Zeb's hands moved to my thighs. Being quite ample thighs, they still protected my honour, which was more than I could say for me. He stroked near the top, then down to my knees. He stroked back up to the top and began circling the triangle of trimmed hair at the junction, pushing his fingers down a little further at each cycle. My legs were about to yield and part some more when he stopped.

He shuffled between my legs, pushing them further apart with his knees, and moved his hands up to my breast again. He pushed the T-shirt up to my neck and I opened my eyes to see him staring at my breasts and erect nipples in what I was hoping was admiration. He bent to kiss them. Electric shocks ran through my fanny as he sucked and nibbled at the organ stops. It was rough, but what did I care? I was spellbound and the exhilaration sent a shiver across my shoulders.

He perched back on his heels and his hands wandered down south again; he reached my knees and then back up to caress my thighs. This time he pushed his hands into the join to stroke my inner, upper, very upper thighs. My defences were down. I raised my knees and parted them, exposing my Yoni to my new admirer. He stopped moving, and I watched him stare at my opening, which I felt widening under his gaze. His hands resumed their attention to my thighs, stroking higher with each pass until he was glancing my nether lips with his fingertips.

As he continued to tease like this, my body assumed full control and my back arched, inviting him to progress. Each touch was bolder than the last until he finally parted my lips and explored my moist and boiling hot entrance. I almost burst with delight. He lowered his head, parted my folds, and kissed my clitoris. Then he licked my sex like an over friendly Labrador, dipping his tongue inside between strokes. He sat back again and watched me writhe in pleasure as he caressed my flaps and played with my clit.

With one thumb on either side, he squeezed my nub and rolled it like a dried pea between his pads. He stroked, he nipped, he tweaked with his two thumbs. He slid two fingers inside me and stroked those warm, wet walls bringing me to the precipice. Then he started rolling my love bud while sliding the fingers in and out. My mind experienced the arousal on a spiritual plane while my body screamed in the physical. My back arched with the force of the explosion of sensations, and a moan escaped from my throat. My arse clenched in pulses, pushing my pelvis up into his hands. I eventually subsided, glowing with a heat that surely Jay could detect, even in his sleep.

Zeb kissed me on the lips, then moved his mouth back to my nipples. I pushed him away. He kneeled up and began to unfasten his jeans. I put my hand up in a stop gesture.

"That's not happening." I said. I had just drawn the line.

***

The disappointed look that took over Zeb's face appealed to the pleaser within me and pushed aside the selfish brat. Don't get me wrong, I had drawn the line in the sands of carnality and I was not crossing it. However, selfishness was a quality too often seen, especially among some of my friends who shall not be named. Men were, and are, often branded as selfish; it was my experience that they were usually just ignorant. Girls were selfish because they enjoyed it. And temptation is temptation and I can resist anything but temptation.

Zeb was still kneeling between my knees. I sat up; moving his hands from the waistband that he was buttoning up, I pulled down his zip. I looked backwards at the sleeping, deep-breathing body of my boyfriend before turning my attention back to my bearded friend. His eyes widened as I released his throbbing penis. With my free hand, I reached forwards and pulled his head towards me, kissing him on the mouth. His automatic reaction was to reach for my crotch and find my clit again. Admittedly, I was aroused and flattered, but I pushed his hand away.

Our knees touched as I assumed a kneeling position and I lowered my head towards his now oozing member and gave it a sensual kiss. A mucous string briefly spanned between my lips and him as I pulled away. I sat back on my heels and used my thumbs to do to his glans what his had done to mine. As I rubbed gently on either side of his frenulum, it wasn't long before he squirted on to his own beard. He shuddered as the next couple of squirts subsided, covering his paisley shirt and the top of his Jeans. The rest rolled down the pink shaft into his wiry pubes.

I stood up, knees complaining, and dressed. Making sure Zeb was suitably reassembled and wiped down, I gave Jay a shake. I could have sworn he had a semi in those jeans. It wouldn't be the first time Jay woke up ready for action.

"Come on Sleeping Beauty. Time to go home."

Jay stirred and opened his eyes. "What? Oh. Yeah." He inspected the room, then Zeb. In the dim lighting of Zeb's flat, I was confident that he would not see the starchy mess on Zeb's shirt or jeans. "I didn't travel. But that was so relaxing. Was I asleep?"

"Flat out mate." Zeb grinned.

I helped Jay up. "About an hour." I said.

"At least." Added Zeb.

We said our goodbyes and wondered down the street away from Zeb's, arm in arm. After a hundred yards or so, Jay stopped and kissed me. His eager hands were all over me.

"Hang on! Not in the street. Besides, I need a pee. Wish I'd gone at Zeb's."

"There's an alley behind these shops," Jay informed me and led me there.

Reflected light from the street lamp reached into the alley, so I could see what I was doing. I hitched my skirt up and bunched it around my waist.

"Wow!" Jay realised I had no panties on, or pretended that he'd just realised.

I squatted and squirted, knowing that the sound of pee running out of me turned Jay on; as if he needed help right now. I wiped off with my skirt and stood up. Well, it was washable.

No sooner was I upright than Jay slammed me against the wall. I was shocked and instantly aroused. Jay was never aggressive in his ardour; he was never this alpha, though I often ached for him to be so. It was as if he were angry.

His hand jumped into my skirt and groped at my still damp quim. It was rough and uncomfortable while, at the same time, supremely erotic. My knees buckled under the weight of arousal, and my sex was aching for Jay. My body screamed for us to fuck in that alley like a pair of feral cats. But guilt rattled my conscious brain. I pulled jay's hand away.

"Jay. I've got to tell you..." I didn't finish.

"Is this where you are about to be brutally honest with me?"

"Erm..." I was a bit taken aback, "well, yes."

"I know," he surprised me. "I know all about it." He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out Zeb's pill. "I didn't take it."

I whacked his arm. "You sneaky bastard!" I joked, unnerved, scared. His assault on my body had felt angry for a reason. The source of my trembling was more than arousal.

"I knew he was up to something. I heard everything. Saw most of it. Thought you'd caught me looking a few times."

"I'm sorry, I don't know what..."

"Shh!" He hissed and shut me up with his mouth, which was again uncharacteristically rough. Like a lamp being switched on, my arousal lit up my body again in an instant. Jay's hands were groping me again, grabbing me, almost pummelling. One hand dived into the opening in my skirt again, and Jay started fingering me like an adolescent.

"I thought I should be angry. Thought I'd be jealous, but it was such a fucking turn on!"

"Really," I squeaked. Imagining Jay watching as Zeb brought me to climax pushed me to the edge of another.

"Oh yeah! His hands all over you. Doing all the things I do to you..."

"Not as well as you." My voice quivered as he rammed a second finger into me.

"Knowing he desired you and wanted to fuck you. Making you come like that." He was almost stabbing at my G-spot.

"Oh, my God, fuck me!" I surprised myself. As I ripped open his jeans, he pulled his hand out of me.

"Then you wanked him off." He paused to ram his prick deep into me. "I couldn't wait to get you out and fuck your brains out."

He rammed and rammed!

"My God, you are so turned on." I wrapped one leg around his hip.

"You. Have. No. Idea!" Each word rammed his cock deeper; the rough brick of the wall gouged at my back.

I screamed as I came, weak-kneed, barely holding myself up as I dropped my foot to the alley floor. Jay stiffened as he squirted into me. It was animal; it was beyond passionate; the first time two men had made me orgasm in the same night. Hell! That was the first time I'd made two men come in the same night.

We walked home, giggling, stopping to kiss and fondle now and then. Jay had been so excited, we walked about a mile before his hard on subsided. When we got home, we fucked again.

***

Although Jay had obviously enjoyed adventure, the atmosphere was awkward the next day. Not only did we not talk about it, we shunned any topics that might remind us about it or Zeb.

Admittedly, we had been drinking and toking, so we were more open to things we may not otherwise have considered. Alright, we were less inhibited, which was quite something given our normally low level of inhibitions.

And thus began a sexual adventure upon which only the lucky few have journeyed.

12