Hypnosis Bar

Story Info
Woman following orders.
1.6k words
3.8
24.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane wait at the hole for first her task. The man with the velvety voice told her to wait here until instructions. She waited, she was being a good girl like the man said. From the dark hole a hard cock came out and nearly hit her face. She stared at it waiting for her orders.

"Jane, I want you to stroke the cock like an expert slut you saw on..." The sounds of paper flipped as the man tried to find the Jane's list of required video he gave her last week. "Daddy's Little Angel's fuckover. Wow you are a kinky whore."

"I watched that like requested. I won't admit it to others but I'm a kinky whore." Her hand went to stroke the cock. The cock pulsed under her grip. Like the man said she was a whore and loved to jerk cock. She lifted herself up to the base of the cock and put her mouth on it and tasted the cock. She loved a well trimmed and clean cock. Her hand slowly moving up and down. She stopped and looked around the room for some lube. "Could I get some flavored lube."

The man just nodded as she kept stroking the cock lightly and gently. She took the head in her mouth and lightly bite down just enough that the teeth were felt and teased the rimmed of the snipped member. She remembered doing something like this recently, but it was a fog. The man said nothing before now matter. The salty precum greeted her effort. The man came back with a bottle of lube. "Here you go we were low on flavors I hope you like cheery pie."

"I do. I have a question that I would like to ask." She open the lid waiting for the okay to ask.

"What is it?" The man replied.

"Do kinky whores, like me, enjoy this?" Jane asked.

"Yes, you also love being a kinky whore. Don't you love the taste of cock?" The man said with a grin.

"Yes, I wish there was a musky smell on this one. The pre-cum has me getting excited. Can I masturbate?" She waited like she was instructed to for permission.

"No you must wait until next week's session to cum. If you do you'll be a good girl and you get a reward like your friend is getting today. You want to be rewarded don't you?"

Jane smiled and nodded. She wanted the reward. No one told her what her reward was, but she wanted it. They only told her she would love it and she would. "Jane, go back to work. And when the dick cums be sure to catch the cum in your hands. Don't waste a drop. That will be used in your next task."

"Yes. Catch the cum for my next task." She poured the lube out onto her hands. She rubbed in on the hard cock. She wanted to taste the tip again to mingle that salty pre-cum with the flavored lube. She lifted her head to taste only for her hair to be gripped by the man.

"Remember hand-job only." The man let Jane's hair go. She brought her hands up to the cock and gripped it hard. Being sure to lather that member with the lube. After coating that hard dick she brought her head toward the base and worked her tongue up the based of the cock to the tip. "There is not stopping this one. Fine use your moth but catch the cum in your hands." The man said slightly annoyed. She was already being punished what else could they do? The flavor was decent but once at the tip she got a taste of pre-cum and lube mixture. Jane savored the taste on her tongue like dirty whore she was. She brought one hand up and started going up and down on the shaft. She wanted that hard cock to plunge deep into her. She would push the order that far. It even gave a hint of a memory of this cock. The man said only thing to think about was what was happening now so she suppressed the though to enjoy the task at hand.

She first went as jerking as she did when she first started up just straight up and down. "Jerk it like the fucking slut you are. I have seen you work the shaft better than that." Jane happily obey. She wanted to be order around. Jane went up to the get her two fingers just past the head in a twisting motion and down with the counter rotation. The cock twitch and pulsed under in her grip. She loved how that felt. She could only hope the man does as he did last time and railed her over the table again. But she broke a rule today. And was being punished and her friend was being rewarded.

She gripped and pulled the cock bring her mouth to the base once more taking it to the side and smacking her face with her hand as she moved her tongue like a wave on the cock with her tongue. The cock soon started to pulse and twitch.. She wanted to wear that cum spray like a good fucking whore, but she had her orders. She collected the cum in her hand. She cup the head with her spare hand while she sped up her pace on that cock. Maybe the man will let her have a taste once she is done.

She gripped and kept stroking that cock a thump from the other side of the wall as the man let the wall up hold him up and she milked harder and hard. The well ran dry but was still twitching when she finally let go. The cock disappeared into the hole. The man was gone but she her his voice from the other side of the wall. "Go to the next room use her mouth to clean your cock off as long as you like."

Jane's heart raced hoping she would get to clean the cock off. The man came in a lone and walked to the door next to her. He open the door and a woman's lower half was only in the room. "This women is getting her reward. She is your friend and that semen is from your husband." Jane was a bit confused but wanted to complete her task in hopes of a reward still. "She is to be inseminated like piece of livestock. The way she purely wants to be. Your husband has been attracted to your friend for a while now. You are to finger that that cum into her. This is your punishment. You were not to bring anyone other than your friend. Now your friend with be inseminated like a livestock with your husband's seed. How does this make you feel."

"I feel incredibly turned on. I love the fact I'm give my friend her first child and link her to my family," Jane confessed. "I hope she gets railed by my husband tonight."

"You'll be happy to know that you and your friend are to be wives to your husband. That is his reward for not resisting. Now inseminate your friend."

Jane nodded and took the cum in her hand. She paused. She froze thinking with no answers. "How?"

"First with your spare hand, get her excited. Once she is loosened up take you cum cover hand and fist it in. Be sure that she cums."

Jane nodded. Using her free hand she treated that pussy the way she wish she could have treated hers. First she used a drip of the cum to moisten the lips. As she rubbed the lips. The moisture and heat notable as she started. The sound of gagging audible from the other side. She knew it was her friend gagging on her husband. She rubbed her legs together for that ting of pleasure. She was wet that she was dripping down her legs. She brought her fingers to the nub at the tip of the lips and rubbed circles around the clit teasing and slightly pressing past the hood. Once nice swollen Jane did like a good girl and part the lips and brought her mouth to taste her friends cunt for the first time. That she could remember. The taste was something she would want to enjoy over and over.

Faint memories seemed to cry from the reaches of her mind. She pushed those aside as she darted her tongue in try to explore the cavity as best she could. But the hole loosened for her and she went on with her commands. Her spare hand brought in two fingers and worked their way in stroking the walls waiting for a the walls to clamp down and she found that spot she pressed hard and petting that spot.

The pussy clamped down on her hand she could feel the juices flowing. She sorely wished she was her friend sucking on a cock while someone played with her inseminating her. She pulled out her hand and eased her cum hand in letting the walls ease back as her hand eased in. Gagging stopped as a loud moan replaced it. She could feel the walls grab onto her and ease their grip as she went further until she felt she was deep enough. Almost half of her forearm was deep inside her friend. She made her hand try to give up the cum as she played with her hand shape and bent her wrist. A quiver took her arm as her friend clamped down and she squirted all over pussy juices spraying Jane. She open her mouth to get the spray in there. She was exactly as the man said a slutty whore. She loved it. She pulled her arm out and licked the juices and cum that were mingle together on her arm.