Hypnosis Doesn't Work

Story Info
I can't be hypnotized. Mistress said so.
760 words
3.91
15.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never liked hypnosis. I never have and never will. I think it's a cheap tactic to get views online. Mistress is trying and it doesn't work. I know I can't be hypnotized. I know that I can't because I think too much. I can't look deep into Mistress's eyes and fall into trance. I'm not getting hypnotized by her today. There's no way in the world that it's possible. I'm not going to lose to her. My mind is too busy for that.

I have no interest in female hypnotists. I prefer male hypnotists. Their voices make me feel comfortable. And I love being comfortable. But I'm not comfortable when she tells me to relax, since she hasn't been able to hypnotize me. I don't even get tired when she tries to bring me into a trance. Maybe if the world gets invaded by mind-controlling aliens then I would be the one to save all of humanity. Nobody can control me!

Not even Mistress. But she keeps leaning closer. She never asked me to kiss me. I don't kiss girls. I'm not like that. But she's leaning even closer now, and I can feel her breath on my face. I don't like it. I think it's weird.

I don't like it when she kisses me. I hate how I completely melt in my chair when her lips wrap around mine. I'm not falling into trance because I'm not being hypnotized right now. I don't know why Mistress even tries.

If I was getting hypnotized, it would be hard to try to control me. I'm not a great listener, and I can breathe too rapidly to relax. I'm horrible at saying "I am your slave," "Yes Mistress," and "My body is yours. You have all the power." Mistress thinks that I'm not hypnotized. She knows that I'm fully conscious right now. I'm not doing anything for her. I'm not taking my clothes for her. I'm not rubbing my pussy for her. And it's not wet at all. I'm not even drooling as I watch her get naked. It's too much of a sight. The way her breasts are curved just the same as her hips. Her ass round and juicy, covering up the best-looking pussy in Chicago. Her hair and hips and thighs aren't a sight for sore eyes.

She's not suggesting that I keep rubbing my cookie while I stare deeper in her eyes and fantasize about eating hers. I won't even begin to think about how would feel to fuck her. She doesn't want me to follow her eyes while she nods her head up and down. And I don't want to stare at her lips as she talks because they aren't moving. She's not groping my tits, and they're not getting hard in her hands.

The air around us is cold. She doesn't want to sit on my lap. There's no way I would let her either. She's not grinding up against my hand that's rubbing my pussy. I don't even feel it. And she would never ask for me to touch her cunt. I don't want to do anything like that. I'm not made to give Mistress pleasure. And she isn't here to hypnotize me.

I would never stick my fingers in there and let her ride my hand. Never in a million years. Her boobs aren't hard. Her body isn't moving. I don't love feeling this way. I would never cum at the same time she does. It's impracticable. Mistress doesn't want me to say that hypnosis works. Because then I would have to lick her pussy until she cums again. I would never picture myself licking her kitten clean. Slurping up all the juices from it over and over again. I would never imagine alternating between her tits and her pussy. That would be unpleasant. I don't want to roll her clit around with my tongue and listen to her pant until she cums again. Because if she cums again then I cum again. I don't want that to happen.

So I won't stay that hypnosis absolutely works. I'll never say that I get horny for Mistress. I won't say that I'm addicted. I'm not going to say that Mistress can hypnotize whoever she wants and make them her lesbian slave. I want to leave Mistress unsatisfied. I want her to be unhappy. But she already came. So I'm not going to suck on her nipples until she falls asleep. Because that would mean I was hypnotized, and no one can hypnotize me.