All Comments on 'Hypnosis Doesn't Work'

by I_like_cfnm

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
KitPiscesKitPisces7 months ago

Fun to read about the other gender being used as a sex object. Thanks for a great story.

ErosfanErosfan7 months ago

I love the premise. Can't wait for the next installment.

AtrampboyAtrampboy7 months ago

Loved it, i was expecting him to have faked the whole being hypnotized part but i love how you finished it...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the story. Will he stay in his comfy clothes when friends and family come over? Will the neighbors see? What else will they have him do?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it, looking forward to next part.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@KitPisces, sexy to hear that. I would probably have to bare it all as well, if I would meet you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it, hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it, part two?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not very funny for him. He is being used. Kind of creepy for his wife to pull something like this. Him not really knowing what happened. He needs to get some revenge on his wife and her friends. Part 2 for sure. Every story like this needs some revenge to it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Second comment. Yes I am male. This should not happened to a female either.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Agree with previous commenter. Revenge is needed

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don't like it, I am male of course, but most of these types of fantasies are CMNF not CFNM, and involve some form of abuse/non-consent. So, turn about is fair play. Leveling the field.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it. Part two soon?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Looking forward to part two where he’s naked all the time no matter who is there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Will there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too complicated to be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

CFNM stories are ok. This one started by his wife. Why would a wife do this to her husband? Just to entertain her friends and his mother-law. Since he is an exhibitioinst and likes being naked good E/V fantasy. Include his mother and other female family friends next time may be.

1Martiniman1Martiniman4 months ago

Great story, very good plot…erotic. However, would love to have some context for why the wife did this.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel893 months ago

I was going to read this, but then remembered the author's "Game Night" story and worried he would try to once again trick us into ready a heavy BDSM story with untagged cock cages hiding the man's penis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can't believe the negative comments. This was well written with great detail. I'd love to read what Lisa and her friends have in store for John ... night after night ...

LedmunLedmun16 days ago

Unique. Nice cfnm. Everybody won

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous