Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 04

Story Info
Another wife for Dave.
11.8k words
4.74
29.5k
23

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jom8999
Jom8999
186 Followers

Note for the readers.

Now that chapters 1-4 are done. I want to thank those who have made positive and constructive comments on my first ever published stories.

I appreciate all the feedback given and have taken on board some of the really helpful comments and ideas.

I sincerely hope as my story progresses, that both my writing and my stories will get better.

We all have stories to tell. I hope you enjoy mine. Which includes this 7-chapter story and the spinoff stories, when they're all finally edited.

Jom

Hypnosis Everafter Ch 04.

Title. Peculiar Times.

Synopsis. Another wife for Dave.

Dave got up early in the morning, sat at the kitchen table having his breakfast.

The warm sunlight streamed through the kitchen windows. Although, Dave hardly noticed as he was deep in thought.

He considered all the things that happened at the last party.

He still thought of himself, as someone who wasn't controlling people. But he hated not being able to predict the actions, and reactions of others.

He loved figuring out what was in their minds, and how they would behave. To him, it was like figuring out the code on a computer virus; or program.

He had to remind himself, that hypnosis couldn't make people do things they didn't desire. Even a tiny amount of desire was enough. But it had to be there already.

Dave was not surprised when Bob had enjoyed gay sex. At the time, he'd thought to himself, he would either enjoy seeing Bob's mind grappling with the dilemma; or enjoy seeing him doing it.

Dave had always secretly wondered about Bob. This was purely based on Bob's reactions, whenever he, and Tim got talking.

He thought about Cynthia. How did she overcome his suggestion that he was out of bounds? Especially, when Tim was available. This perplexed him.

For her to subconsciously not choose Tim, indicated something was not right.

The only other thing that came to mind as a possible cause, was the suggestion he'd given Cynthia, to be attracted and love him. But that suggestion also included submission. She should have followed the suggestion, as it was given.

He regretted doing it, yet, at the same time, this new desire that was deep inside him. That, he still had no insight as to how it was affecting him, meant he didn't regret it either.

Dave would visit her this coming week, while he was doing work at her school.

And finally, Kim's acceptance of him fucking Cynthia, and voting for it! He would talk with her to find out why.

Kim was still asleep. She was lying on the bed with her sexy milky or porcelin colored legs hanging out. She looked so sexy and beautiful. He suddenly became quite aroused, and slowly lifted the blankets at the base of the bed.

He very carefully removed her panties. She made the odd noise, which made him think she was going to wake up.

He then carefully spread Kim's legs apart. Again, she made the odd noise, but to Dave's surprise she remained asleep.

He started sucking and licking her pussy, while she slept. She moaned so sensually, and her body slowly responded to the pleasure.

She unconsciously spread her leg's wider. Dave sucked and licked her pussy more.

She unconsciously reached down, and caressed him, as her moans of pleasure became more intense.

Her body, now very aroused, started to rhythmically mimic sex. He moved position and put his hard cock, into her pussy, while she still slept.

She moaned louder in pleasure. Her body matched his slow; but hard thrusts. She quickly became extremely aroused.

He slowly increased his pace, and her body, matched his movements. It was as if her body, wanted his cock all the way inside her pussy.

A little while later, she orgasmed loudly, and he came immediately after.

She awoke, and kissed him saying, "That was the best morning wake up I've ever had."

"You can do that again, anytime."

Kim had never liked Dave touching her while she slept, she had often commented that it felt a bit like rape, so this was another side of the new Kim.

They showered together, kissed, and played with each other more in the shower, and to his surprise, Kim and him, were able to orgasm again.

They were about to get dressed when Dave said, "Let's do naked breakfast today?"

"I'll go and sort your coffee and breakfast and you wait in the kitchen."

She agreed, and they both went to the kitchen, she sat down in the warm sunlight, that was streaming through their front window, fully naked.

He handed her a freshly brewed coffee, which, as she sipped it made a very cute sipping noise.

While Dave was cooking breakfast, he asked, "What are your thoughts on the last party?"

She replied; "It was so much fun, more fun than I expected."

Then she added, "Maryjane and Bob's, and Tim and Cynthia's marriage maybe a bit different from now."

"And I think Mike and Daraugh will have stuff to work through as well."

Dave asked, "How did you feel about me and Cynth?"

Kim realized Dave's dilemma. Ultimately, he was a faithful guy.

He'd been hit on by Maryjane, and other girls in the past, which, while he didn't mind the attention, he'd never do anything.

She knew, he was struggling with what had happened.

She said, "Dave, I have complete confidence in your love and commitment to me."

"I want to please you, and I'll submit to whatever you want."

"So, I have no problem with sharing you, if that's what you want."

Dave replied, "Kim, I love you so much," said in a very relieved tone.

She laughed aloud saying, "So, it seems you still want my permission, even though you don't need it," said with some cheek.

He said, "I'm just not used to that."

"It's only ever been about you Kim."

Kim, looking directly at him with her beautiful face and naked body and said, "I'm all yours Dave, body and soul, and I love pleasing you."

She also added, "I've always known you desired Cynth."

"I also know, that for year's you avoided her, because you really love me, and because of who you are."

"I know that, if I hadn't given you permission at the party. You would've stopped."

"I confess, it actually turned me on, seeing you with Cynthia like that."

Dave didn't understand.

He asked Kim, "Were you turned on because I was with another woman?"

Kim answered, "No, not because of that."

"Because, in my submission to you, it pleases me when your desires are met."

"I was aroused because it was 'my permission' that enabled you to have that long-time desire met."

"Cynth is one of my closest friends."

"I know she loves you and has desired you for such a long time, as well."

"So, 'my permission', helped both of you to be happy and have your desires met."

"It turned me on so much, I almost wanted to join in."

Dave sort of understood but wanted to clarify to make sure.

He asked Kim, "If I got your permission to fuck Cynthia again."

"Not only, would you be okay with it?"

"You'd potentially be turned on because 'your permission' will enable us both to get pleasure from it?"

Kim said, "Yes!"

And added, "Because I have confidence in your love and commitment to me."

Dave was quite astounded hearing this. Kim had grown up in a very loving, modest, but conservative, and religious family.

She was the only daughter who was loved and treasured by her parents. They like Kim we're shy, humble, and loved everyone.

They were content and loved their normal life. Dave really liked them. Not many people could say that about their in-laws, but he could.

He thought the world of them; compared to his family. Dave's dad was some high-ranked workaholic businessman. He had hardly ever been around.

He loved his older sister Terri; she'd been his best friend and taught him about girls. How to talk to them, how to kiss, and the how-to on sex, which included some practical experience.

But she'd become all about her study once she entered college. While she'd had a few boyfriends and girlfriends through college, her Ph.D. was more important.

Then she'd gone to some high-ranked job somewhere and become a workaholic like their dad.

He loved his mom who was the next most important person in his life after Kim. He'd chosen to study and do his master's degree at the local college; so; she wouldn't be alone.

When Kim came into Dave's life. His mother loved her like a daughter. She told Dave not to let her go, which he did.

He feared that changing Kim this much would upset both their parents; as he loved them all.

Dave was not sure he could manage this new situation, it's like the genie that was out of the bottle, and he couldn't put it back in.

He knew he was clever, but was not arrogant about it, realizing there was always someone cleverer. He lived life based on a few principles.

He also took every person for who they were, good and bad, and tried not to judge.

Dave had realized early in life that good qualifications and a well-paid job didn't mean anything if you didn't have friends or couldn't relate to people.

He also knew there was always more to learn, and that you never stopped learning.

He loved his profession. He'd studied IT, but had added coding, hacking, and firewalls to his skill set and he wasn't finished learning yet. He loved learning new things.

Dave had his own business and was an IT consultant, that was used by other IT companies to help them in times of need. He could do it all.

He had his own contracts with many local institutions which included some of his friend's companies, Cynthia's school, and Daraugh's hospital. He could visit each anytime.

He realized he was now at decision time. For the first time in his life, he was perplexed as to what to do.

He had just wanted a better sexual relationship with Kim, and undoing things right now, had the potential to lose everything he had with Kim.

The other choice was to progress, and that meant taking control of people. He wasn't sure he wanted to do that. Yet, he still had no insight into his own deep-down desire to do just that.

Kim and Dave enjoyed his cooked breakfast and sat naked cuddling on the couch, while he read the newspaper; and she a magazine.

Late in the morning; and a few coffees later. The doorbell rang. Dave put on his dressing gown to answer the door, while Kim went and got dressed.

On opening the door, it was Maryjane. He welcomed her in, led her to the lounge, and said that Kim would be down soon.

Kim came down dressed perfectly in a tidy activewear tracksuit top and bottom. Dave then went and got dressed.

He came back and made more coffee for them, while they chatted.

Maryjane then shouted out, "Dave, I want you to join us."

He was surprised. Anything confidential or personal, Maryjane had only ever talked with Kim.

Kim's family knew Maryjane's family, so the girls had become friends as early as pre-school.

Maryjane knew she could always rely on Kim, and over many years Kim had never let her down.

Maryjane's family were very strict Catholics. She often fought with her father, who called her a sinner. Her mother, who was far quieter would beg her to repent.

Maryjane had always rebelled against her parent's restrictive lifestyle. She was the opposite of what her name meant, Mary's grace, which implied peacefulness.

It was almost ironic. Maryjane's older sister; Anna-Sybil; was named after the Prophetess Anna, which implied someone who would speak up, was quiet and obedient.

Anna, as she liked to be called was always kind, and never judged Maryjane. But she hid from their father and never stood up to him ever.

Anna had been friends with Dave's sister Terri until Terri left for college.

Maryjane left home for college as soon as she could, after securing a business scholarship. She was never to return.

Only Anna attended her wedding ceremony, not because her family wasn't invited. But because her father wouldn't allow, he or her mother to attend.

Maryjane asked Dave about hypnotic suggestions, what they could and couldn't do. He replied with the answer she didn't want to hear.

"They could only influence people to do things that they already desired, and enable them to act it out."

She cried; it was the first time Dave had seen her do that. Kim comforted her. He knew what she was driving at. Bob had gay sex. It meant deep down he had gay desires.

Once Dave departed, Maryjane then spoke to Kim some more and asked "Kimmy, were you upset with Dave having sex with Cynth?"

Her intention had the appearance of wanting to make sure their marriage was solid.

Kim replied to Maryjane, "I was okay with it, because I'd given Dave permission, and I want to please Dave."

Maryjane was quite taken back.

Kim then said, "As long as I know about it, Dave can be with any of my friends; if he wants," guessing Maryjane's true intent.

Maryjane was surprised, but it was also music to her ears.

She questioned Kim further; checking that she'd heard it right and asked, "If I wanted to fuck your husband, and if he accepted, Kim, you'd be okay with it?"

Kim looked at Maryjane seeing her true desire said, "If...Dave accepts, and I know about it, it...should be okay."

Maryjane asked, "Kimmy, how...?" unable to find the right words to finish her question.

Kim explained, "It makes me happy; to see Dave receiving pleasure doing what he desires."

Kim, changing the subject; then asked, "MJ, what are you going to do about Bob?"

Maryjane answered, "I'll definitely be talking to him about it."

She also said; "I wonder if he's been unfaithful as well, but again; I have no evidence."

"I'll check and see if there is any evidence of what I suspect."

They chatted for a bit longer, then Maryjane left.

Dave knew not to ask anything after such sessions because Kim was always confidential.

But this time as he'd been involved, Kim advised Dave of everything.

"That Maryjane and Bob haven't had sex for nearly six months."

"She suspects Bob of having affairs, and now she thinks Bob is gay."

"And lastly, she wants to have sex with you."

"I may have inadvertently given her permission," was the summary.

Dave replied, "What!"

Almost spitting out his coffee.

Kim joked with him; and asked, "Do you need me to write a report?" Said with a laugh and a touch of sarcasm.

He said having recovered, "No, just repeat the part about me and MJ."

Kim said, "She's subtly asked me if she can have sex with you."

And then Kim added, "Dave if it pleases you, if that's what you want, and if I know about it, I'm okay with that."

"In fact, you can be with anyone you want, if that's what you want."

Dave replied slightly taken back, "Kim, is it right, that I won't let you be with any other man; and yet, you say I can be with anyone including your friends."

Kim replied, "I love and will obey you."

"I know you deep down want it. I can just sense the change in you."

"So, it's my choice, rather than me obeying you, and you doing it anyway."

Dave realized this was a new level of submission, to obey. He thought to himself quietly, had her subconscious given him full control?

He had his answer in her words. Her choice was the last semblance of control she had left.

For the suggestion given to her to submit, to have gone as far as being obedient, had given him his answer. It had gone too far to return, she was under his control.

He would have to embrace this change and control more, which normally he found abhorrent. But at this moment, he found it easier than normal, due to his deep down desire, of which, he still had no insight.

They continued to cuddle on the couch, reading newspapers and magazines.

That afternoon, Kim's phone rang, it was Daraugh.

She wanted to host another party at her and Mike's house in 4 weeks.

It was nearing the end of summer, so no swimming, but a lovely dinner, followed by Dave's hypnotism thing.

She asked Kim, "Can you ask Dave if he would do it again, just the same."

She also asked, "Can I invite another couple?"

Kim relayed all this to Dave.

He replied to Kim, "Kim, if you're okay with it, then so am I, but the rules are the same as last time."

"Tell her it's okay for another couple."

"But everyone must agree and give complete permission."

Kim relayed what Dave had said, and then added, "Dave and I are okay with that, and she could count on them."

Dave was no longer surprised by Kim anymore.

Near the evening, Daraugh phoned Kim again and said, "Everyone has agreed."

Dave asked Kim to double-check, that she meant everyone. Daraugh confirmed everyone, the same as before, it was set.

Kim was not upset at the idea, but asked, "Dave what are your plans regards my hypnotic suggestions at this party?"

Dave said, "Same as last time."

Feeling quite possessive, he said, "No one will touch you; you are mine."

Kim was happy to hear that, and added, "I agree. I belong to you."

Dave replied, "Yes."

She purred with love as she heard him say that.

That night Dave triggered, "Tiger1," and they had wonderful sex and orgasms.

As they lay there afterward, ready to fall asleep.

Dave asked, "Kim, are you really sure about me fucking another woman?"

Kim replied; "I will even organize it for you if you want?"

"I have this great need to obey and please you."

He asked, "What if I don't want that?"

She replied, "As long as I've pleased you."

Dave commented, "Kim, you please me; just by being with me."

She snuggled into him; and kissed him, telling him; "That's why I love you and want to obey you so much."

Over the next week, Dave and Kim went back to being busy with their jobs and work, still at the new normal.

During the week, Dave decided he would go to Cynthia's school; to do some overdue work there.

He text her; 'that he was coming today, and could they meet in her break period?'

She text back within seconds, 'Yes, xxx.'

He wasn't sure what 'xxx' meant.

At the school, Dave finished all the virus and system checks in record time.

It was amazing some of the viruses that some of the students and staff had collected since his last visit.

He set up the updates. Everything else was operating well; so, he packed up his computer.

He arrived at Cynthia's room a bit early.

There were still a few kids finishing up work, so he waited outside for a few minutes, and felt like he was a naughty student.

When the last kid had gone, he went in; and a very happy Cynthia rushed at him; and kissed him passionately.

"You came," she said.

Dave replied, "I said I would, so here I am."

She asked, "Dave, what do you want to talk about?"

He got down to it not wanting to hang around too long.

He said, "About the last party."

Cynthia jumped in so excited about that saying, "D, wasn't it wonderful," using her pet name for Dave.

"I've wanted to do that since high school."

Dave was no longer surprised by what anyone said now.

He hesitated and then said, "So had he," because, that was technically true.

She asked, "Was I a good fuck?"

She'd never been confident in her sexuality.

Dave knowing her well, and recognizing her need said, "Cynth, you were amazing."

Cynthia just beamed with happiness from the comment.

They closed the door to her room and moved into her little office in the back so they could talk.

Dave then triggered, "Sleep." Cynthia; immediately went into a deep subconscious hypnotic state.

Dave took her even deeper and even more suggestible.

He instructed her that she would be able to speak freely; as though she was awake and answer questions honestly.

Dave asked, "Why did you disobey my instruction to exclude me, at the last party?"

Cynthia answered fully entranced, "Because I'm not attracted to Tim anymore."

"I don't know Mike, and I don't like Bob, as he's been unfaithful to Maryjane."

Jom8999
Jom8999
186 Followers