Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, he stopped, and she had the most confused look on her face, and wondered why?

Even though he desired Daraugh and the deep-down desire was the dominant influence, he consciously couldn't go to the next step, because of Kim.

Dave said, "Daraugh you are beautiful, and ... I want you."

"But my arrangement was only with Kim's prior knowledge first." "I can't..."

Daraugh didn't mind at all and asked, "Can I just suck your cock instead," which he replied, "Yes", and she did until he came in her mouth.

She asked, "Did I please you," which he answered, "Yes."

He talked and said, "It'd be less complicated if this was just kept to us," to which she replied, "It would remain our secret."

He kissed her and then left. As he left, Daraugh looked so happy with herself, like she'd conquered a mountain or something.

He arrived home racked with guilt, at least he'd stopped, it was his only respite from the guilt he felt.

He told Kim everything, she wasn't upset, she was so pleased he'd told her, it just reinforced that he loved her so much.

All she said was, "Next time; I'll organize it."

Dave replied, "I'm not sure if I want a next time with Daraugh."

Dave, unknowingly, influenced by this new deep-down desire, accepted, that the events at Daraugh's, had opened his mind to many possibilities.

He thought of his best friend from college; Carl, who was in a similar situation, how he judged him at the time, and yet, he was no different.

He'd decided he was well overdue to renew his friendship, and would invite Carl and his wives Jen and Rae to visit. He owed Carl that at least.

He recognized, that while he didn't want Daraugh, he did want Cynthia, and he did want Sam. And it was now clear, he just couldn't do it outside of a relationship, it just wasn't in his nature, even with this new influence.

He was going to have to get Kim, to bring Cynthia, and then Sam, into their relationship, into their marriage.

They went to bed and Dave uttered, "Sleep."

Kim immediately went into a deep subconscious hypnotic state. He took her deeper; making sure she was still obedient.

He asked Kim while she was in this state, "Are you still ovulating?"

She answered in a tone void of any emotion, "Yes, I'm still in the middle part of my cycle."

"You will be desperate to fuck me tonight and try your best to get pregnant."

He then suggested; "Kim, you will want to share me with Cynthia and any other sister wives I choose."

"You will still be the queen of the house, but you will love each sister-wife, like an actual sister; and love sharing me."

Finishing up, he said, "You will forget this session, yet be completely obedient."

"Once we have fucked, you will have a wonderful night's sleep, and this will all seem like it's your idea."

He then awoke her. Kim, with her awareness returned, said, "Dave, I desperately need you to fuck me."

Dave kissed Kim, and she kissed him back hard. Dave could feel her intensity. He removed her clothes and then she nearly tore his clothes off. They kissed for a little while, and Kim wanted to skip foreplay, which normally she loved and said, "Dave, I just need you to fuck me hard tonight."

He entered her and he could feel her body full of sexual energy, moving to match his thrusts, trying to get his cock deep into her pussy. Her rhythm matched his own. She moaned with such pleasure as the pleasure washed over, and through her body.

Her mind surrendered to the pleasure as she orgasmed. She kept at it, encouraging him to cum inside her. Her body quickly recovered and responded to the pleasure again. She finally felt his intensity and speed increase, and his orgasm as he came inside her.

She felt his cum enter her womb and impregnate her. She knew she was going to get pregnant tonight, that nothing could stop it now he had filled her up. She felt this thrill of pleasure knowing she was going to be pregnant for him, to have his child.

Dave also felt exhilaration knowing he had controlled his wife, and she was probably now impregnated. He was sure she would get pregnant tonight.

Afterward, as they lay there, she said, "I'm tired," and fell asleep almost immediately.

They woke the next morning, and Dave and Kim; with their busy schedules, went to work as normal.

In the evening, Dave cooked another amazing meal, and later that evening, Cynthia dropped in to talk to Kim.

They talked about Dave's cunning plan with her colleague, who also didn't know what was planned for the coming weekend.

Cynthia asked Kim, "Did me and Dave... at the last party upset you, Kim?"

"Because I don't want to lose our friendship."

Kim replied, "It was alright, Dave had my permission."

Cynthia and Kim got on like sisters when Maryjane was not around. They could have been best friends; although, Maryjane would never let that happen.

Cynthia knew Kim was always going to be Maryjane's confidante, so she took the other role. Cynthia also discovered Kim, was the better person to share problems. Maryjane had a big mouth, unlike confidential Kim.

She shared about her and Tim's poor relationship, they were more like friends than husband and wife. How she desperately wanted kids and Tim didn't. How she had come to dislike Bob, and how Tim and Bob may be gay, giving Kim her evidence of why she thought that. Cynthia unburdened herself to Kim.

Cynthia, then asked, "How is yours and Dave's marriage, and what are your plans for kids?"

Kim answered knowing very likely she was already pregnant, "We've just started trying for kids, and it was too early to say."

Cynthia said; "Kim you are so lucky to have scored Dave;" and joked, "I could have had him back in high school if I hadn't listened to Maryjane."

Kim laughed as well; agreeing with her; and they reminisced about the fun they'd had together, talking about Dave.

Kim then said to Cynthia, "You can have sex with Dave anytime, as long as I know about it, and Dave has agreed."

Cynthia didn't quite understand. Kim added, "I want to submit and please Dave, and he's still attracted to you Cynth," using her pet name.

"So, Cynth you can fuck him, if you want, just to let me know, and I'll organize it."

Cynthia was quite gobsmacked. But at that moment, where Cynthia and Kim were being honest with each other, Dave's suggestion to Cynthia took influence over her.

Cynthia said to Kim, "Kim, not only do I desperately want to fuck Dave, I want to have his baby, and live with you and him as well, I've dreamed about it."

Kim wasn't upset by that idea in the least; she loved Cynthia like a sister; as they were very much alike.

At that moment, Dave's suggestion to Kim was initiated. Kim had this idea, more like a vision of Dave, her, and Cynthia living together, with her and Cynthia, both having babies for Dave. Both loving and obeying him.

Kim said, "Cynth, maybe we could arrange that."

Cynthia couldn't believe her ears. "You'd do that. You'd share your husband, let him impregnate me, have his baby, and all live together?"

Cynthia spelled it all out; making sure she was correct in her understanding.

Kim, replied, "Yes, as long as we both love; please, and obey Dave."

Cynthia said, "I'd like that; but how...?"

She didn't finish her sentence. Kim said, "Cynth, leave it to me, come back next week, and follow my lead."

Little did Kim and Cynthia know that Dave had been the mastermind behind all this. That each suggestion he made to them was being obeyed, and each participant was acting as though it was their idea, which is the best way to make suggestions work.

Kim loved Cynthia, so to share her husband with her, seemed natural. The dream of her and Cynthia living together like sisters with Dave had just become a bit more of a reality. She thought to herself it was getting Dave over this line was the hard part. He was just so ... faithful.

She considered how he had stopped before he had actual sex with Daraugh. She thought that it was incredible for a man who'd been given permission and had nothing to lose, who desired and had a willing woman, and yet, because of Kim he just couldn't go that last part.

She loved Dave even more just at the thought. While she wanted to please Dave so much, and he could have sex with Daraugh and Maryjane. She could only consider living with and sharing Dave with Cynthia.

The next few days came and went, and suddenly it was the weekend. It was a wonderful weekend as Kim and Dave traveled to the coast. They stayed in a lovely hotel for the night, went to the beach each day, which Kim looked stunning in her bikini. It was one of those great weekends.

They returned home at the end of the weekend and that evening, Kim wore her slutty maid outfit at Dave's request, they even role played, and then had amazing sex.

He loved sucking her breasts and licking her pussy, she had many orgasms. Dave made sure to come inside her each time to absolutely make sure she was pregnant, even though he had a feeling she already was.

The next morning as Dave got up; Maryjane was at their door. Dave ushered her in, he could see she'd been crying, and it looked like she'd been up all night, as she was still in an evening dress from the night before. He went and got Kim out of bed, who quickly got dressed and came down.

Maryjane was distraught, Dave made coffee and some breakfast, while Maryjane unloaded on Kim, "He's been cheating on me."

Kim who already knew; but had to pretend to know nothing, said "What!"

Maryjane explained they were having dinner with Tim and Cynthia when one of Cynthia's teacher friends; dropped in to get something. She was introduced to us, and the moment she saw Bob, she got really upset.

She told me she had an affair with him, that she'd been in love with him, as he'd promised to marry her when he left his wife. Then he texted her one day, to say it was over; and she'd never see him again. She's been devastated ever since.

Maryjane said this as she cried. She said to herself, "How could I have missed it, and him possibly being gay."

She added, "And I can't do open marriage like you Kim."

Kim, then asked Maryjane; "What are you going to do?"

Maryjane very quickly said; "Divorce him of course."

Then; after another moment of thought; she said, "Maybe, we could do counseling;" said in a hopeful tone.

"Bob didn't deny it at all, so maybe there's hope."

After an hour of crying and some breakfast; she left.

Dave asked Kim, "Were you upset by Maryjane's open marriage comment," to which Kim answered, "No, not at all."

Cynthia came around later that week; at Kim's request, and they chatted about Maryjane's situation. Both were upset for her; because she was a dear friend. After more chatting, Kim then got down to her idea.

She asked Cynthia, "Cynth, I just want to check, that you'd love and obey Dave the same as me?"

Cynthia answered, "Absolutely, yes. I feel exactly the same towards him as you."

Then Kim asked Cynthia, "If I can get Dave to allow you to live with us, what about Tim?"

Cynthia answered, "I'd divorce Tim. I think he'd be okay with that, as it'd let him explore who he really is."

Cynthia was very interested in where all this was going.

Kim continued, "Dave loves both of us, he always has and always will."

"Cynth, you and I could have been like sisters, do you agree?"

Cynthia answered, "Yes," she often wondered what would've happened with no Maryjane.

Kim said, "I feel the same way, and I want to extend Dave's family, to include you and me."

"We can get pregnant by Dave and live together." Cynthia loved the idea; "But how?"

Kim asked, "Cynth are you on contraceptives?"

Cynthia replied, "No, I have sex so rarely these days, I only need day after pills."

Kim said, "Good, Cynth, is your cycle still as regular as ever; and you're ovulating now?"

To which Cynthia was completely amazed at Kim's memory; and said, "Yes, I'm right in the middle of my cycle, how did you know?"

Kim replied, "I remember you were like clockwork, Cynth".

Cynthia still not seeing the full plan asked, "What has my cycle got to do with your plan?"

Kim then replied, "Cynth, I'd like you to stay for dinner; and the night?"

Cynthia said; "Okay, but I need some stuff for school tomorrow."

Kim also said, "Make sure you bring your sexiest bra and panties as well."

Cynthia still hadn't figured out Kim's plan. Cynthia didn't have a devious mind. She was intelligent, sensitive, and kind, and not complicated like other women.

Kim seeing her confusion finally came to her conclusion and explained, "It's a simple plan."

"Dave struggles to be unfaithful, unlike many men."

"We'll get Dave to fuck you several times this week, and hopefully get you pregnant."

"He, by his own nature; because you'd be carrying his child, would want to bring you into our household."

"This way you get to be with us and have your baby."

Kim then confessed to Cynthia, "My life is about to change, I'm pregnant, but haven't told Dave yet."

Cynthia celebrated with her friend about being pregnant.

Cynthia asked, "Is it fair to surprise Dave with me also being pregnant?"

Kim said, "Dave wants children so badly, and he is amazing at forgiving, so he'd get over it very quickly."

Cynthia was more excited than she'd been in a long time. She went home to gather her things, and had time to now really think about everything, and decided that she wanted exactly what Kim offered, she wanted a family, even a complicated one.

She realized, she did love Dave and would obey him, and that she loved Kim. Again, the suggestions from Dave had taken a firm hold, to the point her life was about to change.

That night after Cynthia had returned, and they'd all had dinner. Dave was watching a movie while Kim and Cynthia were chatting.

Dave asked, "Why are you two smiling so much?", and checked, "It's not about Maryjane's situation is it?"

He didn't like other people making fun of other's demise.

"No," they said together in unison. "It's about something else entirely," Kim answered in a suggestive tone.

Dave, inquisitively asked, "Okay what?" switching off the movie.

Kim, then said to Dave; hoping he was okay about it, "I've organized Cynthia to stay overnight."

Dave said, "Of course, no problem."

Kim said, "No silly, that's not quite what I meant."

Dave's eyebrows raised inquisitively, as he waited for an explanation.

She said, "Cynthia's here, so we can have a threesome, and we can both fuck you tonight."

Dave coughed, as he now completely understood.

He asked, "Cynthia, are you okay with this?"

Cynthia replied, "Absolutely, yes."

Dave asked Kim, "Are you okay with this?"

Kim replied, "Of course silly, I organized it."

They all went off to bed. Cynthia slowly undressed in front of Dave. She had the sexiest bra and panties he'd ever seen. His cock went hard.

Kim also slowly undressed into her bra and panties, Dave kissing one and then the other, taking his time, making each kiss soft yet passionate. He kissed them all over their bodies, especially their lips, necks, ear lobes. Both enjoyed this sensuality.

Dave slowly removed Cynthia's bra and panties, and then taking his time he slowly removed Kim's bra and panties as well. He kissed each of them, all over their body as he did it.

He lay Cynthia down on the bed and gently licked and sucked Cynthia's breasts and nipples, Kim kissed Cynthia on her mouth.

Cynthia felt a sexual pleasure rise in her that she hadn't felt for a long time. Her nipples became hard and with each lick, she felt a wave of pleasure flow over her body.

At Kim's suggestion, Dave moved to Cynthia's pussy, and began to suck and lick her clit and pussy, while Kim continued to kiss her mouth and her breasts. Cynthia moaned, and her body responded uncontrollably to the pleasure.

After some time, Cynthia's body, no longer in her control, started to rhythmically mimic having sex.

Kim whispered in Dave's ear, "You need to fuck her now, she's ready."

He did, his hard cock entered Cynthia for the third time in his life, she shrieked with pleasure as it entered. She held onto him tightly and with each of his thrusts, tried to get his cock deep into her pussy. He fucked her hard, and she orgasmed.

He kept at it as he wasn't ready to cum yet. His thrust intensity and speed slowly increased. Her body responded again and matched his, keeping the same rhythm. A short while later he came inside her, as she orgasmed again as well.

Kim said to everyone, "Now, it's my turn."

They did the same to her as they'd done to Cynthia. Dave sucking and licking Kim's breasts and Cynthia kissing her mouth.

Dave eventually went down on Kim's pussy, as Cynthia continued to kiss her mouth and breasts and caress her.

After a while, Cynthia recognizing that Kim was close to orgasm. She started sucking Dave's cock to get it hard again.

Kim moaned in pleasure, she loved it, it was twice the pleasure, Kim quickly got close to her climax and asked Dave, "Please fuck me now, I'm ready?"

He'd recovered, his cock was hard. He entered and fucked her as well, making her orgasm.

When they'd all finished, they lay quietly cuddling together.

Kim asked Dave, "Can we do this again tomorrow night?"

Cynthia agreed as well, wanting to do it again. Dave agreed and suggested they go to bed earlier next time.

Cynthia and Kim had; in their high school years got very close; as they realized they both liked Dave. They fantasized about him.

They also taught each other how to kiss; by kissing each other, on which, one or two of the sessions, had turned into lesbian sex; and very enjoyable orgasms. They never told anyone about it.

The next three nights were busy; having sex with two incredible women. It was what most men dream of; although, Dave was worn out after those three nights. He decided they should all just sleep; the following night to catch up.

Even though they were together, they just slept that night, everyone was exhausted.

Kim came home from work the next day very happy, and asked Dave, "Did having a threesome with me and Cynth please you?"

Dave replied, "It was like a fantasy come true."

Kim suggested; "I need some rest tonight as I have a big meeting tomorrow."

"I'd like you to fuck and sleep with just Cynthia tonight."

Dave asked Kim; "Cynth is spending a lot of time with us here and most of her wardrobe is in the spare room, is she leaving Tim?"

Kim, all excited said, "Can she, can she live with us?"

Dave coughed; as he realized, this was Kim's plan all along. He loved Kim so much and often couldn't say no to her.

Secretly he was exhilarated, he thought to himself his suggestion had worked, next was Sam.

Even though it had been his plan all along, he had to keep the premise that it was Kim's idea.

He asked Kim, "Do you really want to share me with Cynthia, like another wife?"

She said, "Yes, yes, Cynthia, will love and obey you as much as I do, and I'll love her like a sister."

Dave said, "Okay, we'll do it, ... if Cynthia agrees."

"I'll talk with Cynthia tonight."

Kim kissed her husband, showing how happy she was; and how much she loved him.

That night Cynthia and Dave went upstairs together, and Kim went to the spare room.

Cynthia was so in love with Dave, she had no idea how she came to feel this way, but she did feel this love and need to be obedient to him.

She'd obey any instruction he gave; she didn't know why, but she would. Even an instruction as unpleasant as having sex with Bob.

Dave slowly undressed her, every touch from his hands made her shiver with excitement and pleasure. She slowly undressed him. He wanted to make love to her tonight, which is a lot like fucking; but slower, gentler, and much more romantic.

He caressed her beautiful olive-skinned, naked body, from her shoulder all the way down to her legs. He caressed her inner thigh, which, as his hands got close to her pussy, she'd tremble slightly at the thought of his touch there.