Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, none of the men other than you were viable choices, and I had always desired you."

She explained further, "You had just instructed me to desire, to love, and be submissive to you, which I will obey"

"The instruction you gave, tells me you want me as well."

"That instruction was greater than the one to exclude you."

Dave was only surprised at the comment about Bob.

He asked Cynthia, "Tell me about what Bob has done?"

She replied, "My colleague Cathy confided, that she'd had an affair and been in love with Bob."

"She was devastated when he ended it, saying he'd found someone else."

Dave asked, "Have you told anyone?"

Cynthia answered, "No, not even Maryjane."

While Dave had her in this state, he was going to take advantage. Again, his deep-down desire to control was having more influence than he was aware.

Dave asked, "How is your marriage?"

Being fully entranced Cynthia spoke the absolute truth with no pretense or emotion attached.

Cynthia replied, "It's not good."

"We're at best, good friends."

"He's not interested in sex"

"We only have it about once a month, when I'm desperate."

"And even then, it's very hard to get him in the mood."

He asked, "Why are you no longer attracted to Tim?"

She answered, "Because, we don't spend time together."

"I'm pretty sure he's gay, as he watches gay porn."

"And I want children very soon, and he doesn't"

Again, Dave was not surprised.

He asked, "Cynthia, what are your feelings for me?"

She answered; "I want you and love you."

"I will be submissive and obey you, as you instructed."

Dave conducted a test while she was in this state.

Dave asked, "How obedient?"

"Would you have sex with Bob, if I instructed you to do so?"

Cynthia replied, "Dave if you instructed me to do that, I would."

He added, "Cynth, if I told you to divorce Tim, and live with me and share me with Kim as my other wife, would you?"

Cynthia replied, "Oh yes," said with lots of enthusiasm.

Dave finally asked, "Cynthia, is there any desire you have?"

She replied, "To have you and your babies."

Dave asked, "Cynth, what has stopped you trying to get me before now?"

Cynthia replied," I thought you were only into Kim, and I couldn't do it to Kim."

"I love her just as much."

Dave wanted to wind it all up, as time had got away on them.

He gave another suggestion. "Cynthia, you will become more in love, more submissive, and more obedient to me with every orgasm."

Now the genie was out of the bottle. Dave wanted to manage things easier in the future.

He continued, "Cynth, you will arrange to visit Kim one night soon."

"You will use the excuse you want to talk about our sexual moment at the party."

"You want to make sure your friendship with Kim is still good, as it's been plaguing your mind"

"During the conversation, you will inadvertently, ask permission to fuck me again."

"You'll want to live with me and Kim, sharing me with Kim. And you'll want to get pregnant immediately"

"You'll ask Kim and me if you can be with us."

Then Dave finished; "You will forget our session today."

"You will only remember, us having a mature conversation about our sexual moment at the party."

"That we sorted it all out."

"But you will obey every instruction."

He said "Awake," and Cynthia returned to her full awareness.

Once she became aware, she immediately said to Dave, "It was nice to have a mature talk and sort it all out."

She also said, "I feel I need to talk to Kim about it as well."

Dave became quite aroused by Cynthia at that moment, and triggered, "Orgasm3."

She immediately moaned, and breathed hard, writhed in her seat, and in a few seconds; she orgasmed.

Dave said, "There are many more of those if you want."

She replied with incredible sexual intensity; "Oh I do want."

With that, he had to leave and let her enjoy the rest of her free period.

When Kim got home that night, Dave came out of the kitchen from where he was cooking and kissed her.

She kissed him back with so much passion, he didn't quite know what to do.

She asked, "Could we fuck tonight because I'm so horny?"

He said "absolutely," and asked," Is there any reason?"

She replied, "It's my time of the month."

This made him think, of all the conversations they'd had about having kids.

She wanted them but loved her job too much at this point in life; so, wanted to delay until she felt she had it more in control at work.

He wanted them, and always thought, now was good, but he usually backed off, because he loved her; and he knew she loved her job.

Knowing she was in his control. He decided, that now was a good opportunity to talk about it again saying, "Kim, I'd like us to start trying for children."

He was pleasantly surprised when she said, "I still love my job, but I will start if you want."

He asked her "Will it affect your job if you did?"

She replied, "I think I could do both as my company supports that."

"And I am supremely better than anyone else there now, they'd need me to stay, to keep our clients, so, yes."

As he cooked, He asked her again, "I do want you to start children now."

"But I want you to be absolutely sure. Are you happy to get pregnant?"

She answered; "I love you, and I really want to have your children."

"If this is what you want, I'll do it."

He then said in an instructive tone, "Stop your contraceptives tonight, and try to get pregnant."

"This is what I want."

To Dave's surprise, she was so happy and let out a cry of delight. She came up to him in the kitchen and kissed him and said; "Yes, and we can start tonight."

Dave didn't know it, but deep down he felt that exhilaration again, having controlled his wife so she would get pregnant. He was on a slippery slope regards the seductive feeling of control when it's tasted.

He said with deep passion in his voice; "I look forward to starting tonight."

He kissed her passionately, then continued cooking.

She said dinner smelled really good as she put her finger in the pot that was cooking, tasted it, then went away to get changed.

She came down looking spectacular in her activewear tights and a nice sweatshirt. She relaxed on the kitchen chair and proceeded to tell him everything that had happened in the day.

When she'd finished, Dave said, "I have some confidential information; that you should know."

"You can't tell anyone, especially Maryjane."

Kim was completely transfixed; especially, when the words 'confidential', 'she should know', and 'she couldn't tell' were uttered.

"Why Maryjane?" She asked with an incredibly curious look and tone.

Kim loved hearing gossip, yet would never give it out. Dave spoke about his meeting with Cynthia, which wasn't a surprise to Kim, nor did she mind.

He told her what Cynthia told him, about Bob's infidelity with Cynthia's colleague, and then said, "I hacked into Bob's phone and bank and found at least ten similar liaisons over the last few years."

"I have a location where Bob spent money, at the relevant times from the phone details."

"I hacked into CCTV's footage from those locations and have pictures of Bob and various women."

'One is Cynthia's colleague, kissing Bob and going into a hotel together."

Kim's mouth was so wide open; he could have filled it with two jam donuts, she didn't know what to say.

Kim finally spoke and said, "Dave you have to show all this evidence to Maryjane, she needs to know."

Dave replied, "I can't, it was obtained inappropriately;" his word for, illegally.

Kim's mouth was still wide open; as she said, "So what do we do?"

"We do nothing," was the reply from Dave.

"Maryjane needs to find this evidence all by herself. Didn't you say, she was already suspicious?"

Kim said, "Yes, but can we at least leave her a breadcrumb?"

Dave said, "Okay, but no one else must know." Kim agreed.

Dave then continued. "Cynthia thinks Tim may be gay as well."

"They're friends and still have monthly sex, but he's not a willing participant."

Kim was not surprised at that and said, "That's what Maryjane thinks as well."

He concluded by saying, "That Cynthia also wants to fuck me."

Kim was not fazed by that comment either and asked Dave, "Do you want that?"

He was hesitant, then said, "I'm not sure."

Kim recognized that he did but just couldn't bring himself to say it.

She said, "Let me know when you do, and I'll organize it."

Dave still struggling with the idea, said, "Okay."

Kim then said lovingly and jokingly to Dave; as she came up and kissed him, "I know you are dying to fuck Cynthia."

They had his amazing dinner; and later, went up to bed. Kim was good to her word and threw away her contraceptives.

They had amazing sex, he could tell her body was fired up tonight, not only did she orgasm twice, but he could feel the extra energy her body put into it.

Life continued in the new normal. The next morning, they got up and went to work as they always did.

Kim asked, "Dave what kind of breadcrumb, should I put out for Maryjane?"

He said, "Tell her to check their accounts, for some late afternoon hotel expenditures."

Then he said to Kim, having some doubts, "Perhaps, we should hold off for the moment."

Kim asked," Why?"

At that moment he realized, really, he was no better than Bob in some ways. He himself was contemplating infidelity, even if it was with his wife's approval. How could he judge another man?

He replied to Kim, "Because we need to be sure of ourselves before we go accuse someone, and potentially ruin their life."

Kim, thought for a minute and then said, "Okay," trusting her husband.

Dave knew that Bob was indeed guilty and had much more evidence than he made out. But he did feel that he was being a bit of a hypocrite.

He thought; still, it would be good for Maryjane to find out for herself; after all, she was still his friend; and his wife's best friend.

Dave had an idea. Instead of Kim and him; saying anything to Maryjane, perhaps something accidental.

He thought; what if Cynthia's colleague came around to Cynthia's place when Bob and Maryjane were there, it would appear to have nothing to do with all of them, purely coincidental.

He'd see how that played out. He'd only include Cynthia, but he'd tell Kim, who had always been confidential.

He called Cynthia at work and suggested the idea to her. He also suggested if she did it, she should make it look purely coincidental, and that she, Cynthia knew nothing.

She jumped at it, and immediately organized her colleague Cathy to visit when she knew Bob and Maryjane were visiting next.

He called Kim at her work, and told her the plan, which Kim said, "You are so clever, and this way even Cynthia is not made to look like a tattletale, and the cause of whatever happens."

That was planned a couple of weekends away, two weeks before the next party.

A few days later, Daraugh called Kim's phone, wanting to talk to Dave. Kim suggested jokingly, "Daraugh you should call Dave directly on his phone, so I don't have to be his secretary."

Daraugh said, "Kim, this is probably more appropriate," to which Kim replied, "You can call him direct anytime, it's okay."

Kim handed her phone to Dave, and Daraugh then asked, "Dave could you meet my friends, Paul and Samantha who are coming to the next party?"

"Could you explain the hypnosis thing better?"

"And, if you have time, they're keen to be hypnotized before the next party, to be at the same stage as everyone else?"

Dave said, "Sure, how about later this week?"

And they organized a time in the evening later that week at Daraugh's house, which would help Dave get used to the layout.

Dave told Kim what was going to happen, and she was all good; and said, "I'll use that night to stay late at work and finish a new project."

He thought that was a brilliant plan.

Later that week in the evening, Dave arrived at Daraugh's house; and met Paul and Samantha.

Samantha was this attractive petite girl, ever so slightly shorter than the other girls, with a beautiful face, long darkish hair, and lovely grey eyes. She had the most amazing petite figure but had large D cup breasts that stood out on her body. She was a graphic artist but just called herself an artist.

Paul was good-looking, similar height, but slightly thinner than Dave. He was an accountant who ran his own business, which he was quite focused on. Daraugh had been Samantha's college roommate and had met Paul at the same college through Mike.

Daraugh had talked Samantha into this. Paul was already on board with the idea, because he loved Daraugh.

As they were introduced, Samantha said; "Dave, please call me Sam."

Dave sat down and explained hypnosis to them, they had the odd question, but all was okay in the end.

Dave asked Daraugh, "Where is Mike?"

She explained, "He's at work and won't be home for hours, so he won't disturb us tonight."

He then asked, "Paul and Sam, do you give me your express permission to be hypnotized?"

"Are you okay being naked and doing a sexual act with others?"

Paul agreed immediately. Sam was hesitant, but Daraugh sitting next to her said, "Sam, it'll be okay as I've done it twice now with Dave."

Daraugh added, "Sam, I'll be here the whole time."

Sam still very hesitant said, "Daraugh, you've always been more sexually open. I'm just not like that."

Daraugh explained, "This will help you to be more sexual," which seemed to be the key, as Sam then agreed.

Dave made them both say the actual words, as he really didn't know them, and they didn't really know him, and he had learned that saying them out loud seems to help the mind to trust more.

Dave also sensed that something sexual had happened between Daraugh and Sam. He did his suggestibility test; and found that Sam was super suggestible, almost ten times more than the others, and Paul was similar to the others.

He got them to focus on him, as he then induced them into a deep subconscious hypnotic state. Sam was under almost immediately, and Paul followed.

He then uttered the trigger, "Sleep," to Daraugh, and she immediately went into a deep subconscious state as well.

Dave took Sam and Paul to a similar deep subconscious state. He initiated all the similar trigger words for them, as he'd done with the others, which included all the fun ones, the sexual arousal, and orgasm.

He admitted to himself, he was really attracted to Sam, to her beauty, but especially, to her super suggestibility, he knew he could control her; if he wanted.

Dave was still unaware that the deep-down desire influenced him again. This time the powerful primal desire, to control, became quite dominant over his normal good nature.

Knowing he'd get permission from Kim. He added the suggestion to Sam saying, "Every orgasm will make you super attracted, fall deeply in love, and be super submissive to me."

"You will obey everything I say," said knowing she was super suggestible or controllable.

To Paul, he also added, "You'll be significantly more attracted and in love, and openly pursue Daraugh."

Dave had a real sense that Paul loved Daraugh, much more than he may love Sam.

To Daraugh, he added the suggestion saying, "Every orgasm will make you significantly more attracted and fall in love with Paul."

"Yet, you will also have a powerful secret sexual desire for me, be submissive and obedient to me."

While Daraugh had initially directed her attraction to him, he wanted to redirect it to Paul. This was so he could have Sam, and it was clear to him that Paul loved Daraugh.

He also wanted Daraugh to be available to him if he ever wanted her. This was a new Dave.

He also added a trigger, "Hot8," where they would strip because their clothes were very hot, and the trigger, "Steam8," that Sam and Daraugh would kiss like lovers.

He finished with them forgetting this session, yet obeying everything he suggested, and woke them.

Daraugh said to Dave that was quick. Dave commented quietly; that a half an hour had passed. Daraugh asked, "Do you need to check if they worked?"

Dave answered; "Yes, but only if you all want that?" he said, looking at Sam to see if she was okay.

While they were under, Dave had done tests, to make sure the suggestions worked, so he didn't really need to do it.

He recognized it was more about Sam being comfortable. Sam said, "Yes, lets try some," a bit more confidently than previously.

He started with them being stuck to the chair trigger; which, Daraugh, Sam, and Paul found themselves stuck and laughed at themselves a lot.

He did another fun one, making animal noise; which again they did, they all laughed.

Sam said, a little more confidently, "I can see why you loved this Daraugh."

Dave then triggered an orgasm for them all, which they moaned, and writhed in sexual ecstasy and all orgasmed.

Sam was so surprised at how powerful that was, her eyes wide open, her face smiling ear to ear said, "Please... do that again?"

Dave did it again, and this time Sam orgasmed before Paul, followed by Daraugh.

Dave triggered, "Hot8," and they all remove their hot clothes, Sam was naked first, followed by the others.

Dave asked if they were all comfortable, which he could see Sam wasn't. She sat legs together, had her hands in front of her breasts; hiding her incredible body.

Daraugh just sat enjoying being naked, and Paul could not take his eyes of Daraugh's naked body.

Dave triggered, "Sleep," and they all immediately went into a deep subconscious hypnotic state.

Dave gave Sam an instruction, "When I am around you, you will be super comfortable and confident being naked."

"You will be flirty towards me while being naked."

Dave woke them again, only after making sure they forgot being hypnotized and obeyed every instruction.

This time, Sam was sitting; much more openly, showing him her body, unconsciously trying to get Dave's attention.

He triggered an orgasm once more; only for the girls because Paul's tank was empty; and which Paul enjoyed watching.

Lastly, he triggered, "Steam8," which Daraugh very quickly moved closer to Sam, and kissed her so passionately, for many moments, until Dave ended it.

An hour had passed since they started, and he checked with them if they were still comfortable.

Sam was much more open, and said, "Yes," for all of them.

They all dressed, and Sam and Paul got ready to go home.

While Paul was out getting their car, Sam came over to Dave and quietly said, "Thank you for the orgasms."

"I don't know what has come over me, I'm so attracted and in love with you."

"I'd submit and obey you. In fact, I'd do anything you want, even bondage, all you have to do is ask."

She gave Dave her contact details and then left.

Dave realized that she was by far the most suggestible person he'd ever met and hoped that it wouldn't diminish; as sometimes such people can lose their suggestions just as easily. Dave also went to go home as it was getting darker.

Daraugh came over to him and started to kiss him. He held her back for a moment, and asked, "What about Mike?"

Daraugh being very honest, said, "He was probably fucking someone at the office; as they were speaking."

She said, "Dave I want you right now."

"I'm so attracted to you and I'll do anything you want."

"What about Kim," he replied trying to slow it down.

Daraugh then commented, "I thought you had an arrangement with Kim, that you could fuck anyone you want?"

"Maryjane; had told me about it."

Dave was confused why Maryjane would do that.

Daraugh wasn't going to take no for an answer, she kissed him, slowly pulled down his trousers, and stroked his cock, and his cock grew hard.

She stripped naked, then enticed him to suck her breasts and nipples; which he was so enticed, he did till she orgasmed.