Hypnosis Everafter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her as she kissed back. It was the most wonderful make-out session she'd had. She had never felt this level of sensual and sexual pleasure ever. It was as if a door had opened inside her and let all her repressed sexuality out.

Dave whispered to her a confession, "Growing up, I always thought you were the most beautiful, in fact, I saw you as the standard for female physical perfection."

"But you're also kind and caring, and not complicated". He then said, "I love you like I love Kim, and I want you here."

"Cynth, do you want to live with us here, share me with Kim, be my... another wife?"

Cynthia, feeling totally in love with Dave said, "Absolutely yes," and kissed him hard, and long.

She had this moment of guilt. She felt she couldn't trap this man who she loved, she had to ask him.

"Dave, can I ask you a question?" she asked trembling a bit, in fear of his answer.

"It's something that's really important to me."

Dave replied, "Cynth, go ahead."

She said to Dave, "I love you and I want to be with you as well."

"I desperately want children, would it be okay, if I got pregnant?"

Dave said, "Absolutely, I want children as well, Kim and I are trying now as well."

Cynthia kissed Dave and said, "I don't just love you; I'll obey you and do anything you want."

Dave asked, "Would you get a slutty maid outfit or something similar and wear it anytime I ask you?"

Cynthia laughed. She said, "Yes, anytime you ask."

He asked, "Cynth, what about Tim?"

Cynthia replied, "I'll divorce Tim, so he could get on with his gay life."

Dave leaned over and kissed Cynthia more, her body molded itself into his body as she leaned into his embrace and kissed him back.

He started to suck and lick her breast and nipples. Cynthia had not had this much sexual pleasure, since, well since forever. Tim was never this patient.

Cynthia's nipples became rock hard and looked amazing on top of her large breasts.

After some time, Dave slowly and sensually kissed all over Cynthia's amazing Mediterranean looking body, very slowly moving towards her pussy. She felt pleasure with every kiss.

He started to suck her clit and her pussy, as she immediately began to writhe and moan in pleasure. She started to get louder in her moans. Her breathing was harder and heavier as she writhed.

She surrendered to the pleasure, her body took over and responded as it needed, as she orgasmed.

As Dave continued. Her body slowly started to rhythmically mimic sex. Her movements and moans grew more intense. Dave had learned that this was the moment her body was ready to be penetrated.

She was more than ready, almost ready to beg Dave to fuck her. But he was ready.

His hard cock entered her pussy, she shrieked with pleasure. Her body movements matched his thrusts, as she threw her pussy at his cock.

After a short while, she wanted to ride him, as this was a favorite position of hers. He let her on top and let her ride his cock. She came up and down with incredible intensity and moaned so loudly as the pleasure increased in her again.

They moved back to him being on top and thrusting hard. Her body was in control, her mind only focussed on pleasure. She moved in rhythm with Dave's thrusts again, as he increased intensity and speed.

He felt his orgasm coming and came inside her very hard, as she orgasmed again at the same exact moment.

She could feel him fill her up with his seed. She could just tell she had been impregnated this very moment. She was so happy at being filled up. She knew, now she had received his cum, there could be no going back.

They lay there embracing each other both covered in sweat from their effort. Even the sweat from Cynthia's body made her body look shiny and sexy.

She said still breathing hard, "Dave, I think you got me pregnant tonight. I can just feel it."

Dave said, "That's awesome if that's the case Cynth. Are you okay with that?"

Cynthia replied, "More than happy, I'm ecstatic."

The next morning, they had a family meeting; it was decision time.

Dave couldn't believe the speed with which this had all happened. How quickly and powerfully the suggestion had been applied. He was looking like he was going to have another wife or something like that.

He again felt that excitement from that deep-down desire of having and being in control.

Dave did a final check with everyone, which ultimately sounded like a marriage ceremony. He knew what the answers would be, after all, he had suggested for these things to happen.

Dave started, "Kim, are you okay to share me with Cynthia, and have her live with us as another wife?"

Kim answered, with a resounding and enthusiastic, "Yes."

He asked, "Cynthia, are you okay to share me with Kim, and live with us as another wife?".

Cynthia's answer was also resounding, "Yes."

Dave continued, "Do you both love each other, enough to make this work?"

They both replied at the same time, "Yes," and hugged each other.

Dave finally said, "Well okay then, let's do it."

"What do we call you Cynth, Kim's my wife?'

Cynthia answered, "I can be wife number two or mistress, or whatever suited."

Dave replied, "In the meantime, I'm just going to call you my women."

Dave asked, "How is this going to work?"

Kim had thought this through; she said, "We'll roster a schedule, so everyone helps out"

"Each of us will have you alternate nights."

"The other will sleep in the second spare room."

Dave asked, "Why not the main spare room?"

Kim then offered some good news and said, "That will be for the baby because I'm pregnant."

Dave was so happy; he could have jumped to the moon and back.

Later that day, Cynthia advised Tim, she was filing for divorce, and she had moved out. Tim had half expected it, he actually didn't mind.

He said, "I haven't been in love with you for such a long time."

He confessed, that something had been brewing, but he didn't want to say much. They agreed, the house would go on the market the next day.

Early on the next Saturday, they moved all Cynthia's stuff, from her old house to Kim and Dave's. Dave said," We're going to need a bigger house."

Cynthia said, "When the divorce settlement comes through, we'll have enough money for something bigger."

Dave knew he could easily control Cynthia regards her money, but decided, he wanted to be financially fair to her.

Dave suggested, "Cynth, we'll do that with the help of your money, and I'll make sure we each own a share in it, so, everyone can be financially secure."

Cynthia was very happy with that idea. Kim hugged her friend and now her sister wife.

It was the day of the next party, and this one was going to be complicated. Tim was still coming; Maryjane and Bob's marriage was in trouble, so who knows what was going to happen with them.

And they obviously, had news to tell, which would shock everyone. Plus, there was another new couple.

Dave had to confess this had been a more peculiar time than even he anticipated, but even more, was to come.