Hypnosis Script for Females

Story Info
Hypnotic script divided in part 1 relaxation, part 2 sexual.
1.6k words
4.16
18.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a hypnotic script intended to hypnotize the reader NOT a story, I have chosen to separate the hypnosis by Part 1 relaxation/stress relief and Part 2 the more sexual aspect for those who would want to just relax but not do anything sexual or for those just getting into hypnosis. After waking from trance for first time they may choice to continue to the sexual aspect by continuing to read past were is says Part 2. Sexual side involves masturbation, submissive themes and a trance trigger (that only I can use) for this and upcoming stories.

Part 1

Now to actually start, I would like you try to feel, imagine and follow the words I will say.

Take a long deep breath, fill up your lungs real good and hold it for a second.

Now when you exhale, close your eyes down for a moment... And let yourself relax.

Get rid of that surface tension in your body, let your shoulders relax.

It's okay to relax today.

Now put your awareness on your eyelids. You know that you can relax those eyes beautifully.

You know that you can relax those eyes so deeply, that as long as you choose not to remove that relaxation, those eyelids just won't work properly...

And when you know that you've done that.

Hold on to that relaxation.

Give them a good test, make sure they won't work... And notice how good it feels.

Test them hard.

That's good.

Stop testing let yourself relax much more.

That quality of relaxation you are allowing in your eyes is the quality of relaxation I'd like you to let yourself have throughout your entire body.

So take that same quality, bring it up to the top of your head...

And send it down through your body from the top of your head to the tip of your toes.

Let go of every muscle.

Let go of every nerve.

Let go of every fiber...

And let yourself drift much, deeper, relaxed.

Your doing wonderful.

Now let's really deepen this state.

In a moment I'll ask you to close your eyes then open them again.

When you close your eyes, send a wave of relaxation through your body, so very quickly, you'll allow this physical part of you to relax...

Ten times deeper.

And once open find that you relax even deeper...

Ten times deeper

Just want it and you can have it.

Close your eyes then let your eyes open.

And really... Let go

Feel your body relax, much more.

Your doing wonderful.

In a moment I'll ask you to close then open your eyes again.

This time double this physical relaxation...

Really let it grow twice as deep

Let your eyes become closed then open...

Way down...

Sinking Deeper...

Deeper...

Relaxed.

In a moment we'll do it one last time...

And notice how well it comes in this time as you learn how simple it is...

At least double it.

Really let go.

Let your eyes become closed then open...

That's good.

Now the body's relaxed...

Let's get the mind relaxed, that's really what we want to do.

When your mind's relaxed you really can achieve anything you can think of, within certain restrictions of course.

In a moment I'll ask you to slowly begin counting out loud, backwards, starting with the number 100.

After each number, simply say the words, "deeper relaxed'.

After each number double your mental relaxation, let your mind grow twice as calm,still and serene.

Now if you do this, you'll discover by the time you just say a couple numbers, doesn't take long, you've relaxed your mind so beautifully and so completely, you've actually relaxed all the rest of the numbers out.

Want that... And you can have it quickly.

Slowly begin counting out loud, backwards, starting with the number 100.

Saying the words, deeper relaxed... And continuing to read after you have relaxed those numbers right out of your mind.

You're doing so well.

Now before continuing to read, I want you to enjoy this nice feeling of hypnosis that you are experiencing for about 2 minutes.

You feel calm and serene.

You feel safe and warm.

You feel happy and relaxed.

Don't these feeling feel wonderful?

Now I want you to imagine a staircase with 20 steps.

You are at the top of the staircase.

Each step you climb down you will say "deeply hypnotized" and feel yourself go deeper in trance.

Each step doubling your trance and relaxation.

You will continue to read once you reached the bottom of the stairs,begin.

Very good, you're doing so well.

Now I want you to imagine a place where you feel safe and happy, it can be anywhere you like.

Good now then I want you to picture yourself there.

At this moment you are there and you feel happy, warm and safe doing which ever activity you like doing.

You like these feeling, don't you?

So, you should enjoy these feeling for a few minutes before continuing.

Now have you been feeling stressed?

If you have, I want you feel me taking away that burden of stress.

Your still will perform your duties and responsibilities well but you will not be impact as much from stress.

Your also feel yourself be able to perform and focus on your work better for the rest of this week.

And finally, when going to sleep these next nights you sleep very fast when you want and wake up well in the morning even if you had trouble recently.

Since your so deep in hypnosis these will work very well and effortlessly.

If you do NOT want to continue the sexual part of this hypnosis skip this paragraph and go to the next paragraph now. However if you do wish to continue when I the author and only I say the word "sleep" will fall into a deeper trance than even this one but only if I say it and you must know it is me and not just someone with my name.

Now I want you to wake up when I say 5, you will feel refreshed,happy and full of energy.

1 taking a deep breathe in

2 exhaling

3 moving around a bit

4 slowly having your awareness back

5 Fully awake

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Part 2

Now please sit comfortably, and let yourself relax.

Starting to feel calm and serene throughout your entire body.

Letting yourself relax more and more.

Taking a deep breathe in.

And exhaling slowly.

Feeling your muscles relax and loosen.

Feeling your mind drift off as you fall in a trance.

Going deeper

And deeper

sleep

Going deeper and deeper into trance

letting yourself drift

And enjoying the warm and calm feelings you have while in trance

That's good

Look at how easy you fell into a deep trance.

Look at how easy you listen and obey me.

You enjoy the way I have power over you, don't you?

It turns you on knowing I have control over you, doesn't it?

You can feel yourself getting hotter and hotter at the idea.

You feel yourself getting excited with every breathe you take.

You can feel the pleasure spread to your entire body.

Your nipples get harder and harder.

You start to feel yourself get so wet and turned on.

You strip down to your bra and panties feeling more excited with every second that goes by.

So excited now that you start masturbating over your panties but not stripping naked yet.

You can't come, not yet.

Not until you finish reading the entire script, you will just be at the edge incredibly and helplessly turned on.

You want to rush and read as fast as possible but you can't, in fact you read this slightly slower than usual.

You're so turned on at the aspect of me controlling you.

Now your pussy feels twice as sensitive.

You need to cum don't you?

Now find something where you can look at the time like a watch or phone and for the next 5 minutes you will be repeating the 4 following phrases out loud while masturbating feeling twice as turned on with each phrase said "I am submissive", "I must obey" "I feel pleasure in obedience" "I need to cum" not continuing to read until 5 minutes have passed .

You may stop saying the phrases.

You desperately want to cum but you can't not yet, your just at the very edge.

Now you strip down naked.

You feel yourself wetter than ever before.

You can't help but moan in pleasure.

The more you moan the more pleasure you experience.

It feels so good to obey.

It feels so hot to obey.

Feel twice as horny.

You need to cum.

When you do cum you will still be in a deep trance because you want to obey.

You start touching yourself faster and faster in hopes that you orgasm but you're just at the edge so close to cumming .

When I reach 10 you be able to cum harder than you ever came before still.

1 feeling your pussy get hotter and hotter

2

3 needing to cum more than anything else

4

5 feeling hornier than you ever been in your life

6

7 your hands going as fast as possible

8

9 feeling so horny your right at the edge

10 CUM HARD NOW

Good doing so well

I want you relax now.

Going deeper.

And deeper.

Feeling so wonderful and sexy.

Feeling warm and happy.

Now I want you to awaken on 5 feeling wonderful and knowing you had a great sexual experience and leaving a comment on your experience when you wake up even if you reread it multiple times.

1 taking a deep breathe in

2 exhaling

3 moving around a bit

4 slowly having your awareness back

5 Fully awake

I will do other scripts in the future, feel free to give me a theme and hope you enjoyed.